It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am looking for haunted places to investigate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First I'd like to say I have had a passion for the paranormal since I was a child. I have been affected by ghosts several times in my life and hence, my incredible passion for the paranormal.

Me and two members of my family have a small paranormal investigative group and we are looking for places to investigate. We don't want to go to the typical haunted hotels and bed and breakfasts; we are looking for families that would like to get some answers.

If you, or someone you know, are in the Mesa, Tempe or Phoenix are and think you may have paranormal activity then please contact me! We will conduct an initial investigation of the property itself if you are wiling to send me the address and then we can set up an investigation.

There is absolutely no charge for any of this! We do this because we have a passion for it, not because we're looking for our first million

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Problem with those areas is that the city has really only grown in the past 50 years. So its not as much as a paranormal hotspot as you think.

Are you only limited to that area?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If it ghosts you want to hunt, i am not sure , but if what you seek is morons or dufes-es. May i suggest
the following places of Interest.

The White House
10 Downing Street
The Kremlin.

Plenty to go on there!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We got a good place here where I'm at,but it's to far for you.

www.therealwaverlyhills.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's not Phoenix, but you should go to Savannah, GA if you have not already. The place is awesome and many buildings have been preserved/restored.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Come over to my place my wife haunts the sh* t out of me, no need for any fancy equipment she will come right out and haunt anyone I have over. If she was not so good looking it be terribly scary.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what my group does is just do some regional history to find out what happened historically. Usually we start off by county, then keep narrowing them down until we start to see some interesting events attached to specific sites. The more history you have at a site over a longer period of time, the more of a chance you'll find some ghosts.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately travel isn't an option for us at this time. It's me, my brother and my daughter. My brother and I both have families and my daughter has school

I lived in a wicked haunted apartment some years ago in Phoenix and I am hoping to find someone else that may be in the same boat we were in back then. We contacted a local paranormal research group and though they were nice, it took over two months for us to get our "results" and they had little for us.

They came in with dowsing rods, which is fine but not very scientific. They were only in our home for about an hour and that was at like 8PM. Most of our activity would occur between 10PM and 3AM; they never stayed overnight or after 9PM.

Needless to say we have moved but my interest in the paranormal continues to grow.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
if got the money, you should go investigate at the Killing fields site in Cambodia. The killing fields happened about 25 years old where 2 millions Cambodian where brutally tortured and killed.
A lots of haunted stories from guard and people who work graveyard shift at the site.

www.trueghosttales.com...

I told her I want to see the killing fields and the Toul sleng Museum. She said we don’t have time to visit the killing fields but she can take me to Toul Sleng Museum. I told her, “OK, let’s go there”. Before we went there, she advise me not to go inside the room of those victims by Khemer Rouge. I must stay outside the room and just look the inside of the room from the outside. I said, yes.........

We went there and take a tour at the Museum. There is a rule in making a tour at the museum. We have to start at the very first building. Toul sleng is a former school for children in which Polpot converted the place to a killing chamber for innocent victims of the Khemer Rouge; babies, children, man, woman, old people and even disabled people is not free from his inhuman rule and the picture of these victims as if talking and begging for justice.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the image of the man in the Toul sleng museum laying besides me and the woman I saw during the night in the office, her image inside the mirror closet. I can’t move due to my fear and can’t even shout loudly as if there is no voice coming out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and covered myself with blanket. I felt the cold air covering my body. I was in this situation when suddenly I heard noises from the outside of my room. The Koreans came back and I felt some kind of relief knowing that I am not alone now. My body is filled with sweat and then the Koreans opened the generator. Lights open, air conditioned open although my body is still shaking until I fell to sleep.

edit on 1-3-2012 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Surely there are some old Indian haunts out that way, and ghost towns within driving distance. That would be interesting research! I know of several haunted places in Missouri and Florida, but don't know a thing about Arizona.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are places we can go but they are on the "beaten path" so to speak. We're looking more for families that have a haunting.

new topics

top topics

join