It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Well, I'm hardly left with anything to say. I mean, making Qaddafi and Pat Robertson your primary sources doesn't exactly give me any sort of jumping off point. I mean, the first guy was hardly a devout Muslim and for all I know this quote was taken from one of his depressive periods after a bout of mania, lusting after Condaleezza Rice. As far as Pat Robertson goes, he is the most ignorant person to hold such a position of power in this country...yeah, the Haitians got the earthquake because the swore a pact with the devil. There's some eye-opening empiricism for you.

As far as Shariah Law goes, of course that does not make sense - separation of church and state. The caveat is that when viewed from an etic perspective, naturally our "laws" are somewhat based on Judeo-Christian law. So, what goes around comes around, I guess? It would probably behoove European powers to stop mucking around in Islamic countries as colonialism and suzerain corporatocracies disguised as post-colonial dictatorships tend to make immigration to the former colonial power more appealing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok, I live on Norway and a agree and fear this... but Anders Bering Breivik was in the same possition as me... and se where that got him and what he did was horrible...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I find it offensive that islam is trying to take over europe.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by jNormal

as long as bacon butties and sausages roam free throughout the land there is nothing to fear. there are jewish courts here as well as systems for muslims. google it.
we are and have been multi-cultural for hundreds of years. calm down and have a cuppa.
f

The inherent problem with Jewish and Sharia courts in Western countries is this: What if you're a member of one of the two religious groups living in the west, and you're the victim? I guarantee you that you wouldn't want to go to the Sharia court but the Western court. Would you be forced to go to the Sharia court anyway, especially if the person who victimized you wants to go? It sounds as if the western governments have done a Pontius Pilate and washed their hands. Meanwhile, innocents suffer. Your government is complicit via their silence and allowance of such a charade of justice on their watch.
edit on 2-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by naphtali

Now, I am a woman mind you but if they want war, well this seems to be their undoing. If all Muslim women were raped they would all have to be killed, right. That is Sharia Law, right? Half the problem is taken care of. No women to reproduce with of the "Faith". Then what? War is war. Holy War is Hell! No, I do not approve of rape, we're only going by their laws. Use these against them. Just saying.

I just read some horrors things , it's like returning to the Nazi era, some of you must be happy ... but you ... you ... you are the worst, a disgrace, how can you look at yourself in a mirror after having written it, but it's simple I can not find the words to describe my disgust,i would like to thank people like you, because of you the world does not evolve and we are stuck in the stupidity, you racists and hate peddler, it's because of you that we still in the stone age ... thank you for your meanness, your ignorance, thank you again for your hatred ... see the world as it is beautiful because of you, thank you so much... between religious extremist Islamist and you there is no difference, so you best characterizes is your obvious lack of intelligence and your hatred for mankind .... and you finish by saying I do not approve of rape, but you should be raped to know what it is to be raped..cold ice heart.
and for those who give 3 star to here comment you urgently need a new brain....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
europe is for EUROPEANS!!!!!!!! not the whole world!!!! this bullsquak only, ONLY, is being pushed upon western countries and nowhere else. wake up libtards.

keep supporting multi-culturalism till you and yours are vanquished from the gene pool in your native lands. is ANY country that subscribes to this tripe actually better for it?? england, france, and germany will be totally lost within 10-20 years.

sharia=diarrhea

Actually, studies show that mixed-race people are very intelligent. And when the religions of two parents are not the same but they live in a free society, the kids tend to be either non-religious or discover some local spirituality.

Europe for Europeans? Great! We should have promulgated that battle cry in the 18th century when half the world was under the British Dominion. and some under Spanish and French and Dutch and Belgian and Danish and later even German.
That would have meant also: India for the Indians! (Gandhi grasped this but late), Africa for the Africans etc. We should have gotten the hell out of there! (But most likely there would have been no industrialization and capitalism. Sorry, no pain, no gain..)

Nota bene, those EU nations that had never had colonies, like Poland or Hungary do NOT have a problem of a large influx of "colored" or people with "weird" religions. 'Course they are a little poorer and partly becasue they were not ripping off other cultures endlessly, partly because we were colonies of larger nations ourselves. (At least we have Gypsies...) IMHO, a historical perspective can be valuable in this debate.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

This is so stupid, Muslims have been living in Europe and other continents for decades and decades!

What's the issue now? What's the urgency to take over? If they wanted to take over it would've been done by now.

You think all Muslims are some sort of goblins sitting in a secret room planning to take over? Get a reality check, most you'll find are people just trying to live their lives, like you or I.

Also you're giving figures about mosques and other significant buildings to that religion, would you like to share figures on other religious shrines in Europe?

You're ready to take their rights away, but you're preaching yours. I thought we were all humans, all equal. You want your rights, stop stepping over other peoples ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

What was the reason givin for these muslims to move to your country. Was it to have a better life, live free under a fair and just judical system, practice their own religeon that they were not able to do in their own country. Just WTF are they there for? If it is just so they can take over the country and force their Sharia BS, then they should be dealt with. Just sayin

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Okay, alright, respectfully to all who were offended here, I apologise for having any opinion at all OKAY.... LOL...

In 20 - 50 years we'll all be Muslims and women don't need outsiders to rape them Muslims are doing a fine job of that already including young children, so, let's all let the Peace of Islam into our hearts for we don't have enough as it is.

Some of you here truly deserve the Peace that only Islam can bring you. Carry on, and forget I said anything.

Respectfully, I once again apologise for the comment. Peace .

edit on 2-3-2012 by naphtali because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

The europeans should have thought of that before they took it upon themselves to go on a voyage to pillage maime and rape indigenous lands and THEN invoke slavery.

The war mongers can now be the hunted for once. GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope England, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany ALL lose their NATIONALISTIC WHITE FOLKS.

Then maybe we can get beyond this bloody business of their initial #uckup.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A lot of ignorant statements here, especially calling Islam cancer, and associating it with terrorism. We have been bombing their homelands and installing dictators for the past 50 years and this has caused the small chain reaction we are seeing. If anything western culture is a cancer upon the earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
From the first person account(being in an african country where islam was spreading) to second person account( hearing the stories of other people who have seen the islamic violence) and the third person account (hearing,reading about islamic violence all over the news). MY conclusion is: ISLAM cannot co exist and will not tolerate other believes. its the most perfect form of a totalitatarian religion. where ever it spreads around the globe the people that were already there are bullied into acceptance by violence. such as the african countries of nigeria, chad, sudan. and anywhere else north along the northern latitude of where the sarahan africa begins. all of those countries their original black population has been faced with slavery by the muslim, slave raiding orchastrated by muslims into the subsaharan africa(black african nations) thus supplying to the demand to the slave trade much like drug growers in south america and elsewhere . ofcourse not there is no way in infinity we would be able to set up churches and christian organizations in islamic world. we would be dead in a second. take heed of how they already treat black african nations of where islam is spreading into. bombing of christian churches on christmas day in nigeria and the millions of christians slaughtered during the sudanese civil wars service where billions of people world wide came in celebration of their birth of their lord in human form. imagine if that happened during the pilgrim to mecca that would be an outrage. but for sure christians would never stoop that low. never. i have muslim friends here that they told me that they would never be able to go back to their own countries because of the fact they came to the western world.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I don't know about your rant or your enlightened BS but the world is not as rosy as you would like to think. how is saying the truth about exactly the way islam is hate peddeling? and leaving us in the stone age? Racist? i know rape is not a good thing and i do not approve of it and do not need to get raped to change my judgement. how about you get raped and decide for yourself if you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Though am no fan of Sharia law and intolerance posed by Islam, what else do you expect ? You bombed Islamic countries to smithereens , You people ignore the Saudis who are the biggest terror funders around...

You colonized other regions,imposed your culture on them tried to demonize their own culture and make people look bad.Killed and tortured several people during the colonialist era... You Britishers even had signs in my own country "dogs and Indians not allowed" in several places.. What Europe is facing now is sweet Karma.. The very people you colonized take your jobs, very people you colonies and bombed take your industries,buy your companies( Indian company TATA acquiring Jaguar).

This is nothing but Karma getting back to you. Only difference is, we are colonizing you without shooting a bullet

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Seriously what is wrong with you? You think these people can suddenly come in and pull every one under their religion and belief system.. are you ok? Do you see what women are capable now a days? What every one is capable of?

As if any one can just randomly come in and suddenly turn women into housewives, or start stoning people to death because they were raped.

Are you in a logical mind? Where did the police go? Authority? You think we're in the 16th century? You think some guy can come into Europe, rape and stone and get away with it?

Wake up, take a good look. The only people jeopardising your future is uneducated shmuck like you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Who is this pointed at ?

Calling someone an "uneducated smuck" will only lead to trolling and inflammation.. So please for godsakes avoid such silly banter. Your post will be reported...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

It's not a problem at the moment, there's only very limited areas that are dominated my muslims at the moment, but give it 50 years and I can see very large parts of Bradford, Birmingham and London being overun.

Having 'limited areas' dominated by Muslims is already a problem. There should be no areas dominated by any religious group.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal

But as to Islam taking over Europe, they will carry on doing it discreetly (how they're doing it now). Not many people are noticing they're doing it, so before we know it, it'll be too late.

Never too late.

"As long as there are stones upon the Earth, there will be people with the will to throw them".

That quote marked the beginning of the Reconquista of Spain after 800 years of Islamic rule there.

Never stop, never give in. They won't.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
this is the most idiotic thread I ever saw in my life.

my GOD are you educated, high school maybe?

anyway, reading books is what you need to do: all of you without a REAL religion and hatred in your heart.

whatever is good will TAKE over Europe and there is no problem with that.

brain check advised, possible lobotomy recommended.

idiots.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
About time someone admits that our truth is the right path, Islam taking over the world would mean the biggest peace since centuries. I doubt it will happen because to many people are against peace. But one day when the Mahdi and Jesus will return, that day there will be no unbelievers.

Uh huh.

The grave IS a pretty peaceful place, I hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join