It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CR4V3N

Quoting a right wing, racist paper doesn't help your argument.

I support the use of Sharia courts and i'm a white irish catholic/scottish protestant decendant woman. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Let them use their civil law for civil matter if they want. What does it matter to you? Do you really think that suddenly there wil lbe stonings in the street? They've been operating for ages with no issues until now. Just like Jewish Beth Din courts and Catholics have Cannon Law. In Scotland we have our own Scots law too.

Oh but as soon as some brown people want their own civil courts or law the people are up arms

And that old 'but if i went to their country i would have to adhere to their law' argument is BS. Our law is the law of the land. Civil matters can be dealt with in a civil court in a FREE COUNTRY like ours is. So you are saying because these backward countries are like they are we should be that way too?

The only reall issue that has to be addressed is the intolerance and hate getting spouted by biggots on both sides.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Seriously, that's your argument? Use google and find countless un biased, non racists papers running the story. Fool!

Your ethnicicity is irrelivant. What I asked was do you live somewhere in the UK where this directly affecst you? I.e london, bradford, birmingham. No.

Also, scots law in SCOTLAND just supports what I was saying. Your laws should stay in the origin countrys. So your saying you happy to go to these 'backwards' countrys and adhere to there law yet they can come here and impose there own? Hmm

And calling them backward. I think your the biggot.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Islam will not take over Europe.

And it most certainly won't take over the UK.

Yes, we do have a problem with creeping Islamification but to be fair it hardly affects the lives of the vast majority of people here in the UK at present.

Islam seems to be both demonised and granted special privelidges at the same time with Muslims appearing to have far more say and influence proportionally than their numbers, much the same as Jews.

At present Islamic extremists are the single biggest threat to national security and as such they will be the focus of attention.
That is an undeniable fact.
They are also increasingly vocal in their opposition to the very foundations that this country was built on and seek to use our freedoms to eventually deny us those self same freedoms.

This will not happen.

Unless politicians from the three main political parties start listening to the genuine cares and concerns of the British people then there will be a backlash like this nation has not seen for hundreds of years.
And the majority of innocent Muslims will suffer.

And what would be TPTB reaction to that be?

Even further restrictions on civil liberties and another step closer to the return to Victorianesque society that Cameron and his buddies seem hell bent on.

We must force the politicians to take the necessary steps to eliminate the terrorist threat and stop the creeping Islamification, stop the open gate immigration policy whilst encouraging the majority of decent and hard working Muslims to integrate into British society and help it to continue growing and developing.

No easy task, but a worthwhile one.

But that requires a different level of politicians, one's that put the well being of this nation and it's citizens first and before their own personal ambitions of self-advancement, profiteering and adhesion to stagnated, indoctrinated and outdated party ideals.

Hear hear! In my opinion you just hit the nail on the head, a star for you Sir!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by naphtali
reply to post by BellaSabre

No, I do not approve of raping anyone! But, when push comes to shove all weapons will be utilized.

So, you do then. What a horrendous person you are to even try to defend that notion.

For what its worth (and back on topic), people were saying the same thing about Indians and Pakistanis in the 1950s - the typical 'muslims don't integrate' doesn't really wash, because most do.

Anyone with Muslim friends will be aware that their exposure to Western principles and ideology has softened their own religious thoughts a lot - Sharia courts tend to be supported by older generations of Muslims and I see no reason why they will maintain anywhere near their current supposed 'popularity' in twenty or thirty years time.
edit on 2-3-2012 by ComeFindMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow, i knew there were many imbicils in here
but THIS...!!DANG

You are blaming islam, it is a religion
for anyones sake...

If you want to throw stones, do it at the
priests and preachers. It their fault..

I bet there is NOTHING whatsoever in
ANY religious scripter that say "Stone
a woman if shes raped"..But somehow
the frakked up priest who cant read
anyway THINK it says that..

So fed up atm.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere
While I agree that Islam poses a threat to the west, I think the government poses a far greater threat.

True.
Islam is a threat but it's also being used by the TPTB (the useless eaters as I like to call them) to divide and conquer by creating tension among the population.
Result: more surveillance, less freedom AKA police state.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CR4V3N

Eh, Glasgow yes. Lived for 6 years in an area that is 80% Muslim.

So your saying you happy to go to these 'backwards' countrys and adhere to there law yet they can come here and impose there own?

Yes i would adhere to any law in any country that i'm in, and in this country we all follow the law of the land that everyone of every race and religion adheres to in this country. Our law also allows CIVIL courts for various matters which we freely allow people to use if they want, we have many other religions and regions that do it as per my previous examples.

It's not rocket science.

Where's the media stink at Beth Din courts? Why does everyone care so much that Muslims want the same civil court system as those of Jewish faith have had for the same matters for over 1000 years in this country?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The moment you get into Religion, is the moment you loose all rational thought.
"Whaa" 2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by CR4V3N

Let them use their civil law for civil matter if they want. What does it matter to you? Do you really think that suddenly there wil lbe stonings in the street? They've been operating for ages with no issues until now. Just like Jewish Beth Din courts and Catholics have Cannon Law. In Scotland we have our own Scots law too.

Oh but as soon as some brown people want their own civil courts or law the people are up arms

Unfortunately, many here don't see the hypocrisy of their own opinions, screaming about fanatical Islam while being fanatically racist.

We mustn't forget that the majority of these people posting here don't understand the difference between law and "civil" law. They don't understand the history of these nations and the fact that they are built on immigration over millennia. They are too stupid to read anything beyond their precious tabloid trash which they seem to think is 100% accurate.

They're ignoramuses who confuse multiculturalism with "invasion", while neglecting the fact that many come to the UK (for example) to escape oppression.

There is a minuscule minority of fanatical religious freaks in this country who want to bring that horrific oppression here, but there are far more dangerous neo-Nazis and EDL freaks who would gladly start killing in the streets.

Tell me again which group I should be more concerned about; the occasional Islamic preacher who dreams of being top dog in a country where he won't be hanged for being competition? Or the thousands of racist, ignorant and arrogant fools who justify their violent intolerance with bulls**t about invasion and "religious war"?

Like I said, I know the difference between right-wing Nazi propaganda and actual facts. Perhaps there are a few people posting in this thread who should do a little more reading. You know, beyond the Daily Fail?
edit on 2-3-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think I should also ask, has anyone in this thread who is actively opposed to Islam ever read the Qur'an?

There are so many here who seem to have wildly idiotic views of something they are so abhorrently against, yet I'll bet my right testicle that not a single one of these people has actually read it.

If you want to preach to the people of the UK about what's so inherently wrong about Islam (or any other religion, for that matter) I would suggest that you read more and choose your sources wisely.

Don't be coming in here screaming about something you know absolutely sod all about, claiming to be some kind of prophet on the subject. You know nothing more than the right-wing press tells you. You're sheeple, swallowing the propaganda and then regurgitating it to others to back up your warped view.

Go away, read the Qur'an, then come back here and tell me again how dangerous and sick it is. Then maybe, just maybe, you might have some kind of credibility. Until then, the fanatical opinions of some on here are nothing more than a fart on the wind.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well said detach.

No offense to those that fear Islam, but you live a sad little life.

I live in Australia and dont have an islamic mother or father, but I can tell you I would sure prefer to have muslims in charge of the country than the masonic/zionist/satanic freaks who are now there pushing their filthy NWO. You know the way I see it is that the muslims will be the only real force to fight the NWO, and I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reasons why the zionists and their gimps try so hard to commit their genocide on Islamic countries.

Lets get serious and cut to the chase, Islam is practically the fastest growing religion on earth(converts/reverts),and currently close to 25% of all humans on earth are muslims, and muslims have by far the largest birth rates on earth, now in your little delusion of democracy how long exactly do you think it will take for Islam to rule the world(no sword needed)?, now considering we have zionist/masonic/satanic/occultist freaks ruling over us now thanks to the fact most people are too greedy to give a crap about those being killed around them by TPTB, who do you think is more worthy of being in charge, your petty little beliefs which clearly no-one wants to unite on and you barely have the courage to fight for, or the current ridiculous state of affairs where we get told nothing and lied to constantly by our governments/media/banks/large-corporations/etc, or ruled by Islam/mulsims who are the only ones who seem to have the courage to take on the zionist hierarchy? I'm pretty sure you know it's not going to be your petty little beliefs that have done nothing to save us from the filthy zionist/occultist PTB.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There is obviously a possibility that Islam will take over Europe- compare numbers and extent of the influence of Islam in western Europe from 50 years ago compared to today.

If immigration levels continue from Islamic countries and birth rates continue to be higher amonst such immigrants then yes, this is a possibility.

It is not certain, however, as you can look at Iran, an Islamic country, which has relatively low birth rates.

The problems is we in the west (I am talking more specifically about my own nation, Britain) have had a pretty debauched and debased culture of nihilism over the last 40 years or so (as a result of "liberal"/left cultural/social revolution) which sees our city centres regressed to some sort of 19th century gin house scene and chronic family breakdown

-- this, coupled with a rather ineffective "indigenous" religion/church (the Church of England may as well be a a charity/social work organisation for crying out loud), some people will turn to a strident and unapologetic religion such as Islam for an alternative.

Hopefully this will not happen, and immigration levels will decline and our "indigenous" Christianity will reassert itself
edit on 2-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by naphtali
reply to post by jNormal

I don't want to cause any offense really, but, I'm an American, I think Detroit is a Muslim hub here in the U.S. but it seems your line here may be the solution to the whole problem:

For those who don't know, Islam oppresses women massively and under Sharia Law, a woman is stoned if she is raped.

Now, I am a woman mind you but if they want war, well this seems to be their undoing. If all Muslim women were raped they would all have to be killed, right. That is Sharia Law, right? Half the problem is taken care of. No women to reproduce with of the "Faith". Then what? War is war. Holy War is Hell!

No, I do not approve of rape, we're only going by their laws. Use these against them. Just saying.

In which case they are permitted to take booty. In otherwords they can take another man's wife as booty and under islam she is no longer that man's wife, and they can do whatever they want with her, including force them to be their wives or "concubine" (whore).

If you want to know how nasty this is read the Quran. The jewish Talmud is no better. Both those books are evil. Pick the New Testament (bible) if you want something to believe in, at least the new testament doesn't involve screwing someone out of their lives, wives and money.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I've read The Koran a couple of times, it's pretty hard reading actually.

And parts of it are pretty barbaric etc and parts of it seem pretty tolerant and understanding.

The problem is that it, like most religious documents, is very much open to interpretation.

And there are many interpretations of it all of which claim to be the one true interpretation.

Unfortunately many extreme interpretations are becoming increasingly influential, including in British mosques.

As it is written in Arabic and believers are taught to recite it verbatim and the vast majority of Muslims do not speak Arabic, they rely on whatever interpretation they are told is the correct one.
Translations of The Koran into languages, whilst relatively common, are actively frowned upon by the vast majority of Islamic clerics.

Translation of the Qur'an has always been a problematic and difficult issue in Islamic theology. Since Muslims revere the Qur'an as miraculous and inimitable (i'jaz al-Qur'an), they argue that the Qur'anic text cannot be reproduced in another language or form. Furthermore, an Arabic word, like a Hebrew or Aramaic word, may have a range of meanings depending on the context - a feature present in all Semitic languages, when compared to the moderately analytic English, Latin, and Romance languages - making an accurate translation even more difficult.

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition, the mullahs and imams tend to cherry pick quotes from The Koran when preaching to support their own particular interpretation.
This gives clerics a degree of control and influence over their congregation that far exceeds that of modern Christianity and other religions.
It's very similar to the control The Church had over people in The Dark and Middle Ages when The Bible was in Latin and the vast majority of people were illiterate.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you'll refer back to my original post you will see that all I have said is there is a rise in the use and implamentation of sharia throughout england and the establishment of near enough muslim only areas and that there should be a serious debate under taken in parliment to review. As has been rightly pointed out the muslim and native communitys need to intergrate better to ease the obvious divids that have been drawn up between them. I'm not aginst anyone having there freedom or rights but they need to be rigoursly reviewed to see if will work or not to ensure it does not segregate them from the native populus. As I explained that it is uncomfortable to walk through tower hamlets. This should not be true. All areas should be rightly open and safe. Tower hamlets is not however. Propergander. I.e. The sharia law stickers are not a valid way to premote the implementation of sharia law or intergrate with the native populus. A serious look at how it can work effectively to those who seek to use it while not alienating them. I do not support any of the actions of EDL or similar groups and don't read the mail. Just a link to the story which ephaised my point.

A parlimentry debate is all I ask.

Do not confuse wanting something to be reviewed with racism.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I think I should also ask, has anyone in this thread who is actively opposed to Islam ever read the Qur'an?

I have. Hadiths too. I have an online Quran, cheaper than buying the gaudy books. Islam is not a religion, it is a political system and law. It is a system geared towards war. Islam recognizes no borders, so it is an empire and it's goal is to "unite" (conquer) the world and implement world wide sharia law.

Worldwide Sharia law means, they do not care if you have a different religion or laws to go by, you have to go by their laws or be subjected to their penalties. In essence, in the end they will force their "religion" on everyone, even if you have a different religion and what will happen to an infidel who refuses to bow down and accept Islam (which is really Sharia Law in its entirety)?

Don't give me that bunk about it being a "peaceful religion" i know better. The media didn't bother to cover what the muslims did to the former christian nation of Lebanon did they? Bibles burned, christians murdered and now it's islamic. Ofcourse the media doesn't give a damn when christians die, but if a jew kills a muslim the entire world hears about it.

Just like the Quran burning incident earlier this week:

Burn a Bible, people cheer and no one cares.
Burn a Quran, everyone gets pissed off and hundreds of people die.

See a trend here?

Oh and then there's that case reported on here earlier this week where an atheist dressed up as Zombie Muhammad and got his ass whooped by a muslim and the judge who presided the case (who was also muslim) threw out the case and told the atheist "in muslim lands you would be killed" and that he deserved his beating.

A jewish martyr says "i will die for what i believe"
A christian martyr says "i will die for what i believe"
A Muslim martyr says "you will die for what i believe"

edit on 2-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I will always fall back to this:

We are all Infadels and have to be killed.

At least Christians are commanded to "kick the dust off thier shoes" if you do not accept the message

These guys are commanded to lie, cheat and steal in the name of Allah to overcome the Infadels.
They want you dead. And that is a Period.

Edit:
Detroit is the most densly populated Muslim Community.
Where were the Auto Bailouts targeted? Detroit Area?

Yet another conspiracy theory for you...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Arrow22 because: Edit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Replace Islam with Jews and you would be repeating the same rhetoric as the Nazi party. I bet half of you on here who have a problem with Muslims, would not have a problem if they were forced into concentration camps. some of you would actively call for it and offer your services as guards.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by naphtali

Is it not genocide to tell the whole world or host countries that you either convert or have your throat cut?

Frankly, no muslim has ever told me they would cut my throat if I didn't convert, and I seriously doubt they have said that to you.

Answer me this question? When it does come down to this, whatever means necessary, is a viable weapon to use against those who are already using it in Norway as another poster already has told us. Know your enemy.
These people are mistaking kindness for stupidity. No, I do not approve of raping anyone! But, when push comes to shove all weapons will be utilized.

Yes, you do approve of rape. Not only do you approve it, you advocate it.

What you are proposing is the slaughter of many innocent women. Women.
How many females piloted the planes of 9-11? How many? How many of those women have raped women in Norway or France? How many? The babies and children are innocent, also. Do you think we should ask American soldiers to make a point to kill them also? Maybe rape them first so the Muslims don't feel so bad about losing them? Your points are insanely beyond sinister.

Do I want to see Western Europe, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, or the US under Sharia law?
Absolutely not.

But unlike you, I do not want to see heinous crimes committed against innocent women. What you are proposing is evil, do you not see that? Please rethink your position on this. In the meantime, I shall be only happy that you have no authority, that my mind and heart are brighter than yours, and that I don't have to continue to reply to your videos and wayward thoughts.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Tell me again which group I should be more concerned about; the occasional Islamic preacher who dreams of being top dog in a country where he won't be hanged for being competition? Or the thousands of racist, ignorant and arrogant fools who justify their violent intolerance with bulls**t about invasion and "religious war"?

Hear hear! This is the best comment i've read on this board today.

You deserve kudos for that statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join