It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

‘The Hum’ leaves village ears ringing

page: 2
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
Then the hums must be originating from a secret underground base ran by aliens designed to drive the humans living above crazy so it will be that much easier to take over the planet. Silly me, I should've known better.

There are some funky noises being heard, documented and recorded [like those that resemble a massive propellor (like a copter blade) whooshing in patterns, then just stopping] which defy all aforementioned lazy debunkers' tee-ball reaches. There is obviously more going on than sheer hysteria and power of suggestion.


edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)


Might the sound that resembled a copter blade have been caused by a helicopter?




posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Man A: I had a headache the other day
Man B: What the hell, I had a headache the other day too
Man A: Seriously, my wife was telling me she had a headache just last week
Internet: Headaches being reported in Ireland, Wales, and France
Man A: What the hell is causing all these damn headaches????
Internet: A man in Germany has reported having a bad back, whilst this is not the same as the aforementioned headaches, a common source is suspected
ATS: What the hell are the NWO up to this time?!



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Might the sound that resembled a copter blade have been caused by a helicopter?


If you're trying to belittle my point, it didn't work... but if you're trying to piss me off, that was successful.
That wasn't a simple question, it was a poor excuse for debunking.

When you hear a copter blade... don't you usually hear something else (an engine maybe?) that is far louder than the blades themselves??

I said "resembled" which can mean any number of things.. so why jump to conclusions? That makes you the impatient one with no time for reasoning. Not me.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen
 


You're very easy to piss off, that's good to know


I haven't heard the particular sound you are referring to as there is no link to it, just a description of "funky noises", but when one suggests a sound that resembles a helicopter blade going round it's natural to wonder whether a helicopter was the cause, yes?

Do you know for a fact there is no way under any circumstances to hear a helicopter blade without an accompanying engine sound? I don't know for sure, but it seems well within the realm of possibility to me.

For the record, a question is quite the opposite to a conclusion.
edit on 2-3-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"The Hum" has been reported for almost a century. First reports started around the time that AC power generation started to become prevalent. Since then, the documented reports of the hum have increased as AC power generation and transmission became more wide spread.

The human brain is essentially a very complex electromagnetic Tx/Rx device. Subject it to constant exposure to an electromagnetic filed, such as that generated by AC electrical systems and you're going to get some kind of effect on the brain. Which would explain why a lot of people describe it not so much as an external audible sound, but a sound that seems to resonant in side their heads.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Man A: I had a headache the other day
Man B: What the hell, I had a headache the other day too
Man A: Seriously, my wife was telling me she had a headache just last week
Internet: Headaches being reported in Ireland, Wales, and France
Man A: What the hell is causing all these damn headaches????
Internet: A man in Germany has reported having a bad back, whilst this is not the same as the aforementioned headaches, a common source is suspected
ATS: What the hell are the NWO up to this time?!


Wow dude, you are retarded



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by LeonoraTenen
 


You're very easy to piss off, that's good to know


It pissed me off because it was meant to patronize and belittle ANYBODY who would dare ask what these sounds are. You act like nobody should ever ask what anything is.

Besides, this is a phenomenon that is concerning and confusing governments of cities who are attempting to get to the bottom of it themselves. Does that make them idiots too for investigating it? Oh it's nothing. Forget about it!

Have you ONCE seen anybody in this thread (other than the skeptics) suggesting any outrageous or fear-based explanations of possible sound sources??? Have you heard any of us mention the NWO in relation to these sounds???

If not, then why did you feel the need to insult ATS and everyone who frequents this site, as a bunch of fear-mongering chicken-littles running around screaming the sky is falling?

The problem with people like you, at a site like this, is that you are at the wrong place to be acting like an arrogant jerk about people questioning what are indeed questionable (and documented) events with no explanations...
This site is 100% ABOUT questioning and policing TPTB since they won't do it themselves, nor will they divulge anything about the issues that matter most to people who value their rights and safety.

When it's documented so heavily (as it is) that "TPTB" abuse their power by shrouding massive events behind a veil of secrecy, how and why do people like you feel justified and entitled to ridicule people for simple noticing this reality and questioning authority?

Are you really naive enough to believe nothing nefarious has ever taken place - that negatively effects general population - which we weren't made aware of???


Originally posted by humphreysjim
I haven't heard the particular sound you are referring to as there is no link to it, just a description of "funky noises", but when one suggests a sound that resembles a helicopter blade going round it's natural to wonder whether a helicopter was the cause, yes?
...
For the record, a question is quite the opposite to a conclusion.


You weren't "wondering" or "questioning" if it was a helicopter, you were flame-baitingly confused (hence the "puzzled" emoticon) at why anybody would doubt it was a helicopter.
As if when you hear something that resembles helicopter blades, it obviously *must* be a helicopter... and you're *puzzled* as to why anyone would think anything else.


Originally posted by humphreysjim
Do you know for a fact there is no way under any circumstances to hear a helicopter blade without an accompanying engine sound? I don't know for sure, but it seems well within the realm of possibility to me.


I will post a link to the video of the sounds I'm referring to. They don't have a regular interval like copter blades... it's a repeating pattern, but more complex than a spinning blade. It to me resembles the rush of air which a GIANT blade would make if it was cutting through the air and rotating.

I just intended to give a short description previously... sorry if it wasn't worded descriptively enough so you could give me the benefit of the doubt. It's the fact that you jumped on it as though you had enough information to debunk it as mass hysteria (in your 2nd post with the anecdotal insult to ATS) which set me off.

For that I apologize.
... however maybe you shouldn't be so dismissive and condescending when you are, in fact, at a forum which in its very essence, is about questioning authority.

Skip to 3:15 and you'll hear the sound I'm referring to:



The clip before the one at 3:15 shows sequenced (regular intervaled) light flashes that illuminate the whole sky in a repeating cycle. That cannot be lightning.. sorry. It's just not. If you say it's lightning, you'd have to be an idiot with no talent for discernment.
edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Power of suggestion, likely, but maybe not.

There are so many loud noises made by machines and various power sources, it is really hard to say if these reports are people's imaginations running away from them, or something real. Odds are that it is just a result of sounds being mis-identified, but there remains that tiny chance that this is something real.

The other day I thought I could hear this low, strange sound above all the other constant background noise I am exposed to. It was strange, and seemed to come from all directions. It makes one wonder. It was certainly eerie.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen


The clip before the one at 3:15 shows sequenced (regular intervaled) light flashes that illuminate the whole sky in a repeating cycle.


About this...... this clip starts at 2:15 in the above video.

Let's break it down.. I know it's a flashing *light*, not a sound.. so please bear with me and don't Off-Topic me, since at least it's in a video about the "hum" phenomena.


There is no explanation for this. It's incredible!! It goes for almost a minute straight. With some slight variations to the pattern, but it holds a static rate, with even, incremental shifts in amplitude. It stops immediately when it stops... and the clouds *seem to* (I'm not 100% certain of course, so don't flame me) be responding to, or effected by it.

It's in Florida and it's happening during a storm. And it emanates and radiates from mid-overhead sky which is obviously not coming from the ground. Plus, the sheer amount of lumens rules out any conventional lighting, since it's daytime and it's lighting everything up like a bolt of lightning would.

Being that all of these technical factors apply, it is hard to put it in the category of possible natural phenomenon.
There were a small finite number of steps, with a highly regular amplitude/interval, timing and mathematical regularity that can only originate from some form of *computerized*, (therefore a manufactured) technology.

I'm not claiming to know what it is, but it seems to be coinciding with a Florida storm for some pertinently remarkable reason. It warrants (begs for ~ dare I say "requires") some attention. Any other conclusion would be (superlative)ly irresponsible.


edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

COSMIC RAY INDUCTION.



I do not like to be a clever dick, showing off that I know it all, and there by insinuating that everyone else must therefore be some kind of a mental retard, or something of that nature, however I believe that these humming sounds being reported are simply COSMIC RAY INDUCTION. Similar to the aurora borealis, but in the audio spectrum rather than the optical spectrum. It is so obvious to me that I am astonished that no one can figure it out too.


Sometimes during hot summer nights, whilst laying awake in bed, I can occasionally hear "the hum" too. It is only heard indoors. If I go outside it cannot be heard. It sounds as if it is outside. I only hear it if I am situated indoors. It is ultra-long wavelength sound waves or to put it another way it is Ultra Low Frequency sound. Cosmic rays coming into harmonic resonance with the environment. Resonating the environment. Making not just humming sounds, but also booming and banging sounds too. It is similar to the sounds heard when the wind is "howling". Only this "humming" sound is certainly more electronic than mechanical. Which is why some are speculating about HAARP being the cause or radar installations being behind it. However, I for one believe that these mysterious sounds are natural in origin. Being Cosmic Ray Induction these sounds might be a warning from nature that earthquake or volcano are about to occur ? One thing which I have learnt is that when I hear "the humming" sound it usually means that a thunder storm is coming. It were "the hum" that was the beginnings of my schizophrenia episode that began in 1987. In mythology "the hum" is probably what sailors were reporting when they spoke about the "psyreans" usually spelt "sirens". As one gifted with audio clairvoyance I know now that these sounds are the "spirits" communicating their existence to us. One should sit still in meditation listening to "the hum". It has a soothing effect if you harmonize with it. Just go with the flow of it. See where it takes you.





The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

Vampire

Shimono

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 2/3/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar
 


Yes, during my research I found also information on the dirty electricity that now is becoming prevalent due to more and more cities running on power so close together.

It was a time when the electricity was pure and clean now has become polluted, like you said our brains can perceive more that we are aware off.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
With all these unexplainable sounds, noises, hums and booms.....I can almost see why thousands (millions?) of birds fell out of the sky recently.

Also.......

HAARP (USA) is registering very high right now. I have no idea how to read that so not sure there's a correlation or not.

I don't feel Gaia Earth is too happy for some reason.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
Then the hums must be originating from a secret underground base ran by aliens designed to drive the humans living above crazy so it will be that much easier to take over the planet. Silly me, I should've known better.


Well, let's see...
You seemed decisive in your dismissive debunking of ALL of these sounds.
You left no open-endedness for further discussion.

I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of dismissiveness in return.

You stated your conclusion (not a receptive hypothesis), saying "it's obviously (such & such)" which means you're done debunking or debating it.

You could have said anything to the effect of "Hey, don't you think *maybe* it could be (such & such)?" instead of it's obviously your neighbor's fridge running and mass hysteria... yup.

There are some funky noises being heard, documented and recorded [like those that resemble a massive propellor (like a copter blade) whooshing in patterns, then just stopping] which defy all aforementioned lazy debunkers' tee-ball reaches. There is obviously more going on than sheer hysteria and power of suggestion.


edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)


> Guess I needed to write with a more professional flare. Thought I was posting on ATS, a conspiracy theorist website.

> Q- "I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of submissiveness in return."

I never said or indicated they couldn't.

> You are describing sounds some pieces of mining equipment make. Big deal. I really think people are making a bigger deal out of ordinary sounds than these sounds deserve in garnishing so much attention by this community that doesn't seem to have anything else to really talk about. If these same sounds were heard in down town London or New York City would anyone care. I just heard the same type of sounds where I live... It was a street sweeper cleaning the next street over.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
> Guess I needed to write with a more professional flare. Thought I was posting on ATS, a conspiracy theorist website.


Sorry, but that doesn't really make any sense. Your cryptic writing style is shillishly distant, cold and stoic. Maybe it's your surroundings, but it's off-putting.

I wasn't complaining about lack of flare.. you put plenty of that in there.. I was complaining about your inflammatory insinuations that all people who *wonder* what strange sounds are ((in areas where those sounds are ABNORMAL not in Detroit or other cities dufus)) must be a bunch of whack-job conspiracy nuts with tinfoil hats on.

So YEAH you ARE at a conspiracy theory website and for that fact alone, you shouldn't be acting like the theme of the site is bogus altogether. You're defeating your own argument here with that one. I'm embarrassed FOR you.


Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
> Q- "I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of submissiveness in return."

I never said or indicated they couldn't.


Well you're wasting your breath because you didn't read what I wrote..
You misquoted me.., this is what I said:


Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of dismissiveness in return.



Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
> You are describing sounds some pieces of mining equipment make. Big deal. I really think people are making a bigger deal out of ordinary sounds than these sounds deserve in garnishing so much attention by this community that doesn't seem to have anything else to really talk about.


Here's the DIS-missiveness (not submissiveness) I was talking about. You say "Big deal" and that people "don't have anything else to talk about". It's the kind of verbal abuse that warrants a big ol' bish slap. Who do you think you are to hide behind your keyboard and talk **** at people who aren't asking for it?

I could try to debate you which would be easy enough, but you have shown yourself to be unwilling to have a friendly conversation. I won't piss in the wind and get it all over my own ankles.
Your internet judo isn't a fair form of communication. No thanks.

edit on 2-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
> Guess I needed to write with a more professional flare. Thought I was posting on ATS, a conspiracy theorist website.


Sorry, but that doesn't really make any sense. Your cryptic writing style is shillishly distant, cold and stoic. Maybe it's your surroundings, but it's off-putting.

I wasn't complaining about lack of flare.. you put plenty of that in there.. I was complaining about your inflammatory insinuations that all people who *wonder* what strange sounds are ((in areas where those sounds are ABNORMAL not in Detroit or other cities dufus)) must be a bunch of whack-job conspiracy nuts with tinfoil hats on.

So YEAH you ARE at a conspiracy theory website and for that fact alone, you shouldn't be acting like the theme of the site is bogus altogether. You're defeating your own argument here with that one. I'm embarrassed FOR you.



You want me to write with professional journalistic standards. I'm not doing the Ayn Rand thingy here, so too bad that's just the way I am treating this subject matter. The Ayn Rand thingy> en.wikipedia.org...


Q- "Sorry, but that doesn't really make any sense. Your cryptic writing style is shillishly distant, cold and stoic. Maybe it's your surroundings, but it's off-putting." Let me guess, you're British.


Q- "I'm embarrassed FOR you."

Don't be. hopelesslyflawed.files.wordpress.com...



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
> Q- "I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of submissiveness in return."

I never said or indicated they couldn't.


Well you're wasting your breath because you didn't read what I wrote..
You misquoted me.., this is what I said:


Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of dismissiveness in return.


I did read what you wrote. You want me to be submissive to blindly accept some BS of what is obviously mass hysteria caused from somebody at some point in time suggesting that there are mysterious humming noises originating out of no where. So every lil hum heard around the area automatically becomes "the mysterious humming noise." That's why the recordings are all different.

PS This was a real chore figuring out how to separate this quote section from the rest of the content without messing up the posting format. I'm hearing humming noises now in my head from the experience.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

> You are describing sounds some pieces of mining equipment make. Big deal. I really think people are making a bigger deal out of ordinary sounds than these sounds deserve in garnishing so much attention by this community that doesn't seem to have anything else to really talk about.


Here's the DIS-missiveness (not submissiveness) I was talking about. You say "Big deal" and that people "don't have anything else to talk about". It's the kind of verbal abuse that warrants a big ol' bish slap. Who do you think you are to hide behind your keyboard and talk **** at people who aren't asking for it?

I could try to debate you which would be easy enough, but you have shown yourself to be unwilling to have a friendly conversation. I won't piss in the wind and get it all over my own ankles.
Your internet judo isn't a fair form of communication. No thanks.


Yep, you're British.


Bla bla who do you think you are, you should be B slapped bla bla bla.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Uh... your "ghetto gloom" (self-titled 'current mood') is affecting your ability to comprehend basic language. And that's what I meant before by it must be your surroundings. And NO I'm not British.. I said "off-putting" so I didn't have to use another more harsh word, like "muther-f**cking infuriating".

When someone comes to a CONSPIRACY THEORY website to flame ALL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS as tin-hat lunatics, that is textbook "TROLLING", and it's effing annoying...

How hard is that to comprehend? What is your damage???


Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
I don't see why someone can't respond with a requisite amount of dismissiveness in return.



Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
I did read what you wrote. You want me to be submissive to blindly accept some BS...


Wow... you really DO need your hand held.. even after I double and triple try to explain something to you... in your infinite thickness, you still don't understand.
How can anybody believe your skepticism as well-informed and thought out when you can't even comprehend basic language??

What I *WAS* saying is:

YOU had no right to be annoyed at the previous guy for coming back at you with attitude, when you were cranking attitude to begin with?? (him being dismissive in return for your original dismissiveness).

YOU ARE DISMISSIVE NOW!

I DON'T SEE WHY SOMEONE CAN'T BE ***DISMISSIVE*** (Not SUBMISSIVE... GOD!!!) TO YOU IN RETURN FOR YOU BEING SO >>>DISMISSIVE



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh I just discovered 2 messages from you!! How nice!!!
**Threatening** me via private message... classy as hell.
You can't handle it in public so you gotta come knock on my door and call me out, eh?
Let's do this!!

And you had to send it twice to make sure I got it, didn't you.




Message Subject: "I always check posts of people who talk smack at me"

------------------------------ PRIVATE MESSAGE ------------------------------

I found this www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have to be kidding

Now I know what you are how you think and where you're coming from.

Keep trolling me and I'll place in every reply I make to you a link to that nonsense.


I hope you do, because I'm proud of the point I made in that thread and will gladly back it up in any discussion you want to drag it into. I could use some replies to that post so I can absolutely annihilate anyone who thinks they can take that point of view down. It's sound information and I stand by it.

EDIT: and one more thing, since you accused me of "Trolling"... when you come to a CONSPIRACY website, for the sole purpose of telling everyone who believes in any CONSPIRACY that they're an idiot, then YOU ARE THE TROLL!

And when you go looking for my posts and send me a threat via private message... so I will stop arguing valid points with you... THAT IS TROLLING and a form of uncomfortable stalking/hunting!

So your aggressive intimidation tactics are not working... what will you stoop to next?

PPS: I could easily go complain to a moderator that you threatened me via PM... which you did.


edit on 3-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen
 


I have a remedy for this entanglement of personalities.

I'll write 100 times, "I will be submissive to the minds of others, and not be dismissive of their ideas no matter how ridiculous they are nor will I ever make a play on words again to "Illuminati" my point."... after I complete my self imposed punishment, a writing assignment to promote harmony and tranquility on ATS.

That should calm down this wolverine circus.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join