It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Stuff at Fukushima again....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK.... I have tried to document all this in sequential order...you can see the dates and everything on the videos.

I have been watching this odd light at Fukushima for months now....Since the 5.4 earthquake last evening, there have been some strange things going on at Fukushima nuclear plant. As some of you know, I have mentioned the strange pulsating light in my other thread, which months ago started out as a glow on the horizon, and over time turned into a solid concentrated light. Many people said that it was a parking lot light, which had weeds blowing in front of it which made it appear to pulsate. I never felt that this light was normal. Here is a video of what I mean of what it looked like then.

Now, yesterday, there was an earthquake which I captured here (starts at 1:25) Watch on full screen

today, I checked back, and noticed that the big concentrated light was gone, and the whole area was glowing instead of the one particular light....I recorded it as well. You can see that where the light used to be, there were only a series of small lights and the whole place was lit up...

I went back, and the series of small lights quickly grew as I watched, until it was a big dome of light, with smoke or steam coming from the area around it..... I recorded this as well...in the video below

One more thing...after all this, the light condensed back down to a solid focal point, then there was a weird blue flash in the whole sky... Here is the video I recorded of the blue flash (start watching at :57)

After this, the light turned a bright yellow, then, once the sun was up, all that was visiblw was the haze. I have no idea what all this was, but I don't think it is only a parking light. As I said, I have never seen this all over glow since after the big quake....and yesterday was a 5.4. A parking lot light would not grow and change shape this way. What do you all think?

edit on 3/1/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Godzilla hatching?

Radiation + glowing....curious...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I’m sorry but there is nothing extraordinary on theses video,
Earthquake? where ?
Some normal fog
Camera auto adjusting to daylight.
My aquarium is more interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Working light.
Fog.
And the blue flash is the color on the video turning on, maybe a lose connection something.

It could be the place is about to blow up, but i doubt.
Nothing strange imo.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah I didn't see anything odd in these videos either.I'm confused with the earthquake vid though,I didn't see any shaking?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The blue flash looks like the screen changing from black & white to color.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The earthquake was after 1:25 in the video....it was on the usgs site as well. I guess you would have to watch the cams to know anything is unusual. A worklight does not grow slowly in size over an hour....I have it all step by step, and I can post it all, but I thought it would be too tedious. This light slowly expanded over an hour....and there was some type of steam all around. If you watch the videos from after the earthquake (the big one) you can see the same type of thing. It stopped for a long time, and this is the first time I have seen it since then. I know about how the fog acts there....this was pouring out, and moving with the wind. I am not saying it is anything catostrophic....it is just unusual. I watch that cam a lot, and many times as the sun comes up, and never seen that blue flash. It may be nothing, but it is unusual. I just wanted to put it out just in case it is something. Here is the info on the quake yesterday.
Here is the link about the quake I recorded yesterday
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oops! I have to apoligize...the earthquake starts at 1:25 in the video....sorry, I was rushing trying to get all this posted before I have to leave for work

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by martterspace

Earthquake....at 1:25 in the video. ( I apoligize, I had the time in the video wrong)
Fog....I see the fog on there every day....this is different, that's why I noticed it. I'll try to post another one which shows it better if I can before I have to leave.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is a video of the light as it started. I watched it change. This is why I don't believe it is a work light. It started out a series of small lights, and in a little over an hour, constantly grew in size until it was a large dome of light. I have it all step by step as it changed. I don't have time to post all tonight, but I can when I get home in the morning. I also have more showing the smoke or steam coming directly from the light area.You can compare this one with the other when it was larger...note the time...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The blue flash was weird.. At first I just thought the camera was fritzing out (and that the scenery was actually during the day time, but the camera was in black and white), but then..it slowly goes back to the original color. No idea what that could be.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Camera is working with div Filter and 2 different Main Programs,
one for the Daytime and one for the Night!

The mentioned Light on the right Side is afaik a/ few Gas Balloon/s
(very common here in Japan)
there are connected by a Rope instead of a Pillar.

They start with a low Light which increase their Power by Time!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

THANKYOU! If that is what it is, it answers the question about that light. I have been wondering what it is for a long time. I've never seen one like it.. Thanks so much for the info, I am going now to find out more

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'd have to say its probably lihts from the plant though i liked a reply above about godzilla hatching...had to chuckle sorry lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I knew I saw smoke or steam....here is a video from yesterday showing it....AND the "flashing" towards the end

Credit for the video to PageAlaCearl....Here is the link to that thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13593714#pid13593714

top topics

join