It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 28: Wikileaks Claims Camel Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
WikiLeaks releases millions of STRATFOR emails that were hacked into which makes one question STRATFOR's real identity? David Wilcock's comes out with another prediction...think it's real this time? A potential new "Camel Crush Conspiracy" emerges and we want your input on the menthol smokes. Does Fox news over-react on upcoming children's movies? Enjoy this episode and follow me on twitter @ATSRecapBryan

Thread WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

Response Member itinycdancerg Response

Video George Friedman on email theft and the Wikileaks release

Response Member ImaFungi Response

Response Member asala Response

Thread Let’s talk about David Wilcock’s 2012 claims

Video The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt.10

Response Member Tatlung Response

Thread New “Camel Crush Conspiracy” Is it true?

Response Member BohemianBrim Response

Response Member nwdogg1982 Response

Thread Fox attacks The Lorax for “indoctrinating” our children towards sustainability, environmentalism

Video More-indoctrination-Paranoia Fox attacks Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax    

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I assure you I will check this out tomorrow... But sorry I don't use Facebook or Twitter. I value my privacy to much to use such a transparent from a security point of view and insecure site, Plus anyway, I can usually get my point across. Look forward to what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nice show and i liked the idea of the snippet from the actual article and zoomed into full frame to allow reading. Felt comfortable viewing this recap..

I hope you guys have some sort of contract with Bryan, ya never know, those scouts at Fox do some crazy stuff....

edit on 2-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Thx for chking us out! Yeah I hear ya on the whole social media thing...I rejected it hard for awhile -but after some thought, I recently signed up.

I was ok with it b/c 1. I'm not using it for espionage or terrorist activities so I'm good from the law's standpoint..

and 2. from my own security/privacy standpoint, I'd only post what I want others to see...so you can still have a personal life

Enjoy the show!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Thx for watching! yeh, I'm really comfortable now and the show is a lot of fun to put together! Solid content is what makes it great, and everyone on this site that contributes w/ a thread or response is part of that..

see ya on the next recap!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace

Thx for chking us out! Yeah I hear ya on the whole social media thing...I rejected it hard for awhile -but after some thought, I recently signed up.

I was ok with it b/c 1. I'm not using it for espionage or terrorist activities so I'm good from the law's standpoint..

and 2. from my own security/privacy standpoint, I'd only post what I want others to see...so you can still have a personal life

Enjoy the show!

You said it well, posting anything is far more public then having it on every bill board in the world, and on many channels of other media, video in particular.

As for not using it for terrorist or illegal reasons thats certainly very good... But my main point on the web-net security issue is how certain companies, Google being the most egregious, use posts and even net access by anyone for any reason to send you a cookie. You need never use Google, makes zero difference, they do this add-naseum. And you CAN'T block it with anything but the most secure and often not privately available technological and operative protocols, sometimes though companies do have very sophisticated, layered and analytically compartmented technologies. That pisses me off.

I developed and make no secret of it, that I use a systems protocol and technology that sends an utterly harmless, innocuous and highly amorphous "buried in the noise", as to be very hard to even see AS a cookie, cookie. Hey, I think its fair to share. But only if I get one or more despite any and all efforts to block it. ATS sends cookies for their own reasons but I allow it. (relax ATS, you don't, get any, but I do scan for "decoy cookies" all the time) I'm well aware an unscrupulous entity may send a cookie "in drag", dressed up to look like someone else's cookie. Thats serious fraud I'm told if discovered and proven, I have and can, to a courts satisfaction but won't.

The real spooks, more so those who "play spy", would likely create serious problems if I revealed methods and exposed blatant illegality. Some of these companies are very scary, (from experience) not to mention unethical. And civil rights, the Constitution applies to what the government does NOT private persons or firms. THATS the group people need to worry about more so then "big brother"

The Feds will do what they deem necessary; don't always agree but I do understand the need for certain State sponsored intelligence gathering. My methods are unique as far as I know since I invented it, implemented with the help of a superb computer engineer security expert who was a former ***** *** * ******* ******. Dude he's good, but was surprised as to the technique I designed. He knows current computer technology, I know living systems that are self-actualized and far more capable in information manipulation, optimum augmentation, ya-da...

Hint: My area of special interest involves biological-organism communication patterns, soliton information carriers, and adaptive fractals with temporal/non-temporal considerations and neuroquantology which involves the brains use of quantum events as part of the subatomic-to-classic level of physics presentation. Classic just being "human sized observable events". What I can mention include; neuron-chemical bio-informatics, neuro-morphology and many somewhat conventional cryptological methodology though not conventional methods, usually.

I only send my "morphic power ranger" cookies to those "repeat offenders" who despite using the standard "no cookies please" option on my standard computer, the one I use for site analysis and posts, can't understand the word NO. Sounds like Rush Limbaugh with ANY women.

As for perusing the social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, I don't post on them though have seen some of what I said on another site end up there. Tracked down who and they got a blunt letter from my lawyers. Toned it down for a while but tracing who forwarded any is sop, and ongoing.

People on this site notice I don't include links to certain sites or references I make. The main reason is one can tag a link unknowingly to the person at either end of a link and intercept and piggy back so links people click when going from and to any site that can provide pattern tracking for profiling, largely used for marketing or social research. I don't "dress up" what I do as others cookies.

I could but don't and prove it having to inconvenience people by not providing a link but will provide the site url and/or source. One person on this site sent me a confidential e-mail at one of my personal "regular " (unencrypted) commercial e-mail address's. Like me they can pick up a lot from what and how people say things, from points of view, perspective, the posts people reply to, what pushes's who's buttons also cadence, formatting and more. I used to work with him, hmm

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

now that was a dandy post, i enjoyed that like i enjoy my t-bone's

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Not sure what the parlance t-bones is, my limited broad media posts have me not picking up on certain nomenclature. My limited exposure is showing (pardon... I'll put on pants....) The only reference to "t-bone"I can think of has to do with steaks. Sorry about such a stupid question...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Not sure what the parlance t-bones is, my limited broad media posts have me not picking up on certain nomenclature. My limited exposure is showing (pardon... I'll put on pants....) The only reference to "t-bone"I can think of has to do with steaks. Sorry about such a stupid question...

Your very welcome, it's usually referred to as, or in my humble world as, i like my meat raw / a crave for cannibalism / to feast upon humans, aka cerebralassassins.

On an on topic note, I do feel the re-caps are gaining quality, as quality almost always outweighs quantity.

P.S. @Bryan, i have made a bet, on two beers, if you wear a red t-shirt by the end of this week in one of your re-caps. wink wink...im sooo thirsty

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

...and the online world is only growing more and more each day! Sounds like you have a strong & stable foot in front of the others when it comes to world wide web, I envy u there friend...there are so many people who don't think before they talk, just like the people who post, click links, or hit submit before they plug in the power cord...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

As the British would say, Now that's a bloody good idea, Bryan wearing a red shirt during ATS Recap....btw I'm told I look good in red, we'll see how that comes across on screen LOL - Thx for the tip...Your friend may not want to read this forum post - or he will spot the conspiracy

top topics

join