Severe Weather Forecast for Friday 3/2/12

page: 20
58
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
HOLY CARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the size of the hail that is coming down. Now that is the biggest ball of hail, I have ever seen.





Huge hail! (Carroll Co., KY via Tim Fields)
edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
extra DIV




posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TransplantedArkansan
Omg 27 now :-(


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 





This is UNBELIEVABLE!!

What the hell is going on????



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Bike and/or motorcycle helmets are also good to wear should the need arise.

My thoughts are with you, yours and your animals.




All Prayers greatly appreciated. Have a good collection of motorcycle helmets. We just got put into another watch box, and the rain finally started with major boomers and lightning about 10 mins ago. Local Fox-5 news just reported one on the ground around 30 miles from here.....



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey what happened to the picture?

In case some missed the hail, the hail coming down, is bigger than the size of a baseball, and takes up much of the palm area. Hmm, I don't know why they took the picture down. I put the author of the picture.

Link to picture on update
www.weather.com...

Picture of the hail ball size. Huge hail! (Carroll Co., KY via Tim Fields)
cdnmo.coveritlive.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That's the biggest hail I've ever seen before in my life. Is this outbreak of Tornadoes in this area unusual for this time of the year?



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 



Des, be safe! Let us know when your okay and it's over.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by Destinyone
 



Des, be safe! Let us know when your okay and it's over.


It's storming to beat the devil right now....power keeps zapping on and off with the lightning. love my UPS back-up system. TY for the concern...much appreciated.

Des



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Doctors orders, hide in the basement, take computer, and call us in the morning.
More you stay up watching the show, especially in the dark, the greater the risk. I want you safe, so hunker down. These night time tornado's are no joke and nothing to play around with. They are the worst and scariest, because you won't see it coming. Just be safe, please. The internet will not kill you for one night. But a possible tornado might.

53 tornado's in one day is crazy. So, don't chance it. Please.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Hey what happened to the picture?

In case some missed the hail, the hail coming down, is bigger than the size of a baseball, and takes up much of the palm area. Hmm, I don't know why they took the picture down. I put the author of the picture.

Link to picture on update
www.weather.com...

Picture of the hail ball size. Huge hail! (Carroll Co., KY via Tim Fields)
cdnmo.coveritlive.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


What the hell.. How is it even physically possible to have ice form that large and stay in the sky? Thats insane. Also Sydney Australia is experiencing the worst flooding in decades..



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the second time in 5 years that ATS has an article that actually proves correct. That makes a success rate of 0.0016%. Way to go.

If I were in the US and saw this on ATS I'd run outside and dance around in a t-shirt knowing that there was a 99.9984% chance of being totally safe.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
This is the second time in 5 years that ATS has an article that actually proves correct. That makes a success rate of 0.0016%. Way to go.

If I were in the US and saw this on ATS I'd run outside and dance around in a t-shirt knowing that there was a 99.9984% chance of being totally safe.


This is not a prediction thread. It's a follow the really dangerous weather thread, because we live in the path of it.

Take the other pill, the last one didn't work.....



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
78 tornado's reported (FOX, Sheppard, he's never wrong)

Stay safe you guys.

Thoughts and prayers as always

beez



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
78 tornado's reported (FOX, Sheppard, he's never wrong)

Stay safe you guys.

Thoughts and prayers as always

beez


Holy carp, des, get underground.

Do not be a fool to wait it out.

53, jumped to 78.

Are you insane?

Please hunker down. No joke.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Shep says now 80 tornado's.

10 million people in the path of storms.
(hell, it's just foggy in Germany right now)



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
94 preliminary tornado reports?! Good lord.




posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm in southeast Iowa and today we had about 2 hours of really heavy snow, didn't build up or anything because it was still pretty warm. But the snowflakes were huge and fluffy. lol



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Michigan is having some serious wind right now but no storms.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hunker down, that's all I got to say. And Des you better be in your basement. That jumped 20 from 78 to 90. Des be safe.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Originally posted by dadgad
Jeezz... people on ATS really care about the weather. Talk about the weather! Talk about it!

Perhaps mention when it's gonna be sunny next time?

People here are obsessed with everything bad, negative and gloomy.

Be happy folks.



............... tons of folk dead, missing. Tons of towns demolished. millions of dollars of damages. homeless. jobless. carless. some lifeless.

There but for the grace of God goes you.
Perhaps a little respect would be prudent?

Some people just have no heart, soul, compassion or empathy. This freakin' thread no doubt saved a LOT of lives by forewarning people.
It's not like we were talking about an amazing rainbow for pities sake.

Please.
Go away.


ah.. stop lying to yourself. You're obsessed with disaster.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by dadgad
Jeezz... people on ATS really care about the weather. Talk about the weather! Talk about it!

Perhaps mention when it's gonna be sunny next time?

People here are obsessed with everything bad, negative and gloomy.

Be happy folks.


So, I take it you aren't in any danger...go drink another beer while we, in the tornado zones/path take care of each other.

If you don't like this thread....get lost....


Des


Ok.





top topics
 
58
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join