It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fallout 3 coud happen VERY SOON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i have been playing the amazing game fallout 3 for a little while now and one day i came to this conclusion

this game is basicly telling us the future.
i know it seams hard to belive but here me out. the backstroy is that in world war III the us whent to war with china the contry that we have been having tensions with for the last year and the war led to a massive nuclear war that left america destroyed.

i personaly dont think that we will go to war with china because we need each outher but keep your eyes and ears open and if pepole start taking about a vaults for sale buy one and fast

may pece be with you

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh god....if it's anything close to the future, remind me not to crap myself when Yao guais run rampant

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I strongly recommand all 5 DLC

Didnt like New Vegas that much

The wasteland could be real in many place if they start a nuclear war with Iran
just hope that people will not be transformed into ghouls

if so i will need Eugene

edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

As much as I LOVE to fantasize about Fallout, there is a few things to keep in mind.

In 2007, the IAEA reported there were 439 nuclear power reactors in operation in the world, operating in 31 countries
Source Wiki

As soon as we lose electricity ALL of those plants would start melting down in about a week. You thought the Rads in Fallout were bad? Imagine 439 fukushimas melting down at once..... Nothing will be able to survive on this planet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Actually, they already are selling vaults. of course they aren't remotely as neat as the fallout ones..but then again, how can you possibly compete anyhow with 101.

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

(invest in a speel chacker btw)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

As much as I LOVE to fantasize about Fallout, there is a few things to keep in mind.

In 2007, the IAEA reported there were 439 nuclear power reactors in operation in the world, operating in 31 countries
Source Wiki

As soon as we lose electricity ALL of those plants would start melting down in about a week. You thought the Rads in Fallout were bad? Imagine 439 fukushimas melting down at once..... Nothing will be able to survive on this planet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

Rad Roaches would!

hmm..so, which bottle caps will be the new currency then?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Incidently, a pretty damn good youtube series:

(they are in their second "season" now..well worth the watch)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't think we have any Vaults to hide in.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh damn what a awesome game. Its additcting, and even without online multiplayer capability, thats what i really like about it. And the individuals who made that game had a very vivid and cool idea of what the future is, be it fantastical. Aside from the giant fire ants, giant scorpions and death claws (Las Vegas), I dont see a fall out 3 future totally unlikely, especially the way things are going.

Iguana on a stick!

edit on 1-3-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I don't think we have any Vaults to hide in.

We dont, TPTB and banker buddies do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am already saving my caps. Perhaps I'll start out a "rich" man. MMMMMM, molerat meat.

I don't think it will go that far, it would hurt them as well. They would still need to come back out, stocked supplies don't last forever and neither does oil... Unless they found a way to tap in to a well and pump it directly into the vault, or they decide to use tesla, e-cat, or "free"energy. I would still want to be on the surface and not in a hole. I still need the sun, I'm slightly solar powered.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

haha ive been playing it too recently! just got my power armor training

the vaults are so creepy. big brother!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ive loved all the Fallout games since the first one. I much prefered the plot from Fallout New Vegas over Fallout 3, but thats me. Found it darker and grittier and more like what id expect a post nuclear world to be.

You want real realism and what id expect that world to be? Watch "The Road". That movie is the single most bleak, disturbing movie ive seen in my life, and exactly what id expect of a ravished, dieing world and the people who inhabit it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You could also say the same thing with Rage with all the asteroid doom being bandied about.

Bethesda is surely in on it! [/sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I bought this game a few months back but haven't touched it because of battlefield 3 haha. I know what i'm doing tonight

new topics

top topics

join