It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How British Are You? Take the Citizenship Test

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

My 4 year old could answer those questions !

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

yes...i agree but if we look deeply at the problems where alot of people are leaving...they are beautiful places...and if the west was not piledging these very countries for all their resources then maybe people would not want to be moving so much....they are only seeking a better life elsewhere.

I mean heck I would love to live in Mexico...but what is the point if the Americans keep on destroying it.....just as i have been looking at property in Bulgaria....Cheap as chips...but then what kind of life can be setup for my family....are we in the western so high up the evolutionary chain that we hold supreme over other that only want what we have.....I get asked all the time...being from Canada ...it is such a beautiful place....why come here....but i could ask the same....with all the countries in the european union that the brits have access to freely....why stay here.

being from canada i have a lot more difficulty traveling Europe than the English....went to spain with my wife she using her british passport....me using my canadian....she just whips through and me got detained and had to answer a whole bunch of questions....all understandable of course....but seems a shame depending where your from you are treated different.

I think i must just live in a dreamworld where all things are equal...But as Mommy would always say....Nobody ever said life was fair as she took the last donut.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

My 4 year old could answer those questions !

Oh.. go to hell.

I thought I did really well on that test too, lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 11 out of 24 (46%)

Time taken: 04 minutes

I am Scottish so not british but I rekon the tories will want to kick me out.

Thing it though most of those questions had little to do with being british in my mind infact if you read the booklet you could answer all of these first go without ever understanding what it is to be british.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I agree, the actions of the west have created soooo many refugees and caused so many people to flee their respective countries so we are absolutely reaping what we sow, Couldn't agree more on that.

And yes also true, your passport is almost like a free pass or a target, depending on where you're from.

I'm white and English so have had very few problems travelling around... I can't imagine the hassles that certain groups have had post 9/11.... just insane and actually makes me feel pretty bad for people.

I think it's only going to get worse too, more check, more detention, more scans, forms, tests, searches.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail

I am Scottish so not british but I rekon the tories will want to kick me out..

Er, you are British... Scotland is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain.

Until there's a referendum that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

tread softly on that one...lol

you might get the clan McCleod onto you and you will being looking at the backside of a kilt thrown up at you....this independaence thing reminds me of the Quebec situation in Canada.....the world doe not need more segregation....it needs more integration.....we need to join together ....not further distant ourselves....

I really like Scotland....it reminds me of home...along with Wales....the scenery and lakes...all the best bits of the Uk are there.....lol
edit on 073131p://f23Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://f24Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by jpmail

I am Scottish so not british but I rekon the tories will want to kick me out..

Er, you are British... Scotland is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain.

Until there's a referendum that is.

Acutally a large portion of the Socttish population will tell you they are Scottish before they say British and Scottish is listed as a nationallity on every single application I have ever filled in. It maybe not technically be true but I don't feel British if you know what I mean.

Though I would add I managed to pass the US test which in my opinion had questions that were more focused towards USA than the british one was toward Britian
edit on 2-3-2012 by jpmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 8 out of 24 (33%)

Time taken: 06 minutes 29 seconds"

Right, this is BS...lol

Some of these questions.....

Right, spose I best find a new place to live...I don't belong in Dave's "Big society"...globalist scum....

I've always fancied moving to Canada...but out of interest, I think I'll check the US one....I wonder what that's like...lol

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Questions answered correctly: 7 out of 24 (29%)

Time taken: 03 minutes 32 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Good thing I live on the southern most tip of the darkest continent.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth

Questions answered correctly: 7 out of 24 (29%)

Time taken: 03 minutes 32 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Good thing I live on the southern most tip of the darkest continent.

Alicante?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I just got an 80% pass rate in the US test that someone posted.....I guess I'm a yank now....right then, I'm gonna go book my ticket to the New World....I wonder which of the 50 states I should live in....I'm thinking Nevada, I've seen Independence Day....best be near Area 51 when sh*t gets real....

link   

You have failed the practice citizenship test. Questions answered correctly: 10 out of 24 (42%) Time taken: 05 minutes 28 seconds Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test. Please note: At the end of the actual test, your answers will not be displayed on screen. At the end of the test session the test supervisor will tell you whether you have passed or not.

Thought I done pretty well.

link   

Well obviously you didn't. Says my daughter

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
British Test:

Questions answered correctly: 15 out of 24 (63%)

Time taken: 04 minutes 40 seconds

Please note: At the end of the actual test, your answers will not be displayed on screen. At the end of the test session the test supervisor will tell you whether you have passed or not.

U.S. Test:

60% - PASS

Canadian Test: Canadian Citizenship Practise Test

Selected 20 Questions with Alberta being the province.

RESULT:
You need 75% to pass the test.
The time you spent was 2 minutes and 02 seconds.
You answered correctly 16 out of 20 questions. Your score is 80%.

I just had to find a Canadian one to see how I'd fare. Looks like they'll let me stay!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

7 out of 24 correct... but I'm not from England. Figured I would try anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Failed, 9 out of 24.

For the record some of those questions are farking ludicrous and have nothing to do with the UK, it's laws, society, or anything even remotely pertinent. Most ridiculous test I've ever taken, and I'm not saying that because I failed... I'm actually proud not to be British, I just live here, but if that is any form of representation of the real test, it's moronic. I bet you that 90% of the MPs wouldn't pass either.

T

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
20% on the american test
33% on the british test
now the canadian test
i need to find out where im from

21% on the canadian test
im british yeaaaaaaaaa

edit on 2-3-2012 by nofear39 because: xxx

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Passed the Brit test, passed the US test last time it was posted (several months ago) - not doing that one again in case i fail!

Badly failed the Canadian test though - 6 out of 20! Actually very disappointed with that score which really just shows how sad i can be!

Still, looking at some of the other scores, i am feeling rather like the class swot for the UK test. Mind you, i had to teach Citizenship for a while.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
16 out of 24....failed

Didn't pass, but not bad for an American who has been in Britan less than 1 week total on Business trips at that.

A lot of the questions were cultutal and not about the structures of or proceedures used for governance.

(I don't think it's all that good a test, but then our citizenship test isn't all that great either)
edit on 3/2/2012 by obixman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join