It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
If the birther arguement turns out to be true it only proves the incompetency of government officials and the system itself, depending upon how one looks upon it.

Or it would show fraud, treason, subversion....depending upon how one looks upon it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What does a birth certificate have to do with how he landed a role as president? I bet if mickey mouse gave a good enough speech, people would vote for him... They had plenty of time to check his birth certificate before his campaign was over, therefor, who cares...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

And along with a lot of other info and witnesses/experts willing to testify, with SWORN AFFIDAVITS, serve as DEFINITIVE PROBABLE CAUSE to proceed with criminal charges and a criminal investigation.

Sworn affidavits, that serve as the testimony of sworn liars and scumbags
aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I hope Obama shows up in person,
wipes his backside with one or all of those fraudulent documents and mails
them to Murdoch.

Are you seriously going to prejudge them?

You should hear what they have to say and learn who they are before passing judgement.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

My dear, dear idiots, it is with great regret that I inform you that Number One, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a complete jack-ass, and as sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, has no authority to either start and investigation, bring criminal charges or act as an investigator in what would be a FEDERAL case. Numer Two, He has no rights nor privileges to see or handle Obama's original documents. Number Three, Of course the document Obama showed the nation and put on MUGS, was a COPY. It was not "photoshopped." It was scanned and turned into a digital PDF file, therefore you are NOT looking at the original document, which resides, as it should, in the offices of the hospital in Hawaii. To offer up that the officials in the Hawaiian state govt. Obama's own birth doctor and the Federal govt. are all in collusion to "invent" a birth certificate for an illegal alien who has become President of the United States is tantamount to lunacy. If found out, it would crush this country and the presidency. But it won't be "found out." Because it did not happen. Even if it had happened, it would be up to the US Justice Department to bring charges against the President. Not Sheriff Joe, he has no jurisdiction outside the county of Maricopa. Joe is a brutal and dishonest autocrat here in Arizona, who regularly buys votes from old people when he runs for office and who scares the piss out of everyone else here claiming without him crime would run rampant here without his cheap services...hmmmm... what is "rampant?" Did you know our jails monthly house over 10,000 prisoners each month!? (most Blacks and Mexicans, with one special area for Mexican Drug Cartel members, and one for the Border Agents who took their bribes! That's for ONE county. Did you know that Sheriff Joe himself is being investigated by the Dept. of Justice and the FBI? Investigations have been on-going for two years. Do you think he might have a MOTIVE for trying to bring down a sitting President with accusations based on some idiotic "ColdCase Team?" And of Course FAUX NEWS is on the case! They are the number one adversary of Liberalism in this country, starting with their racial hatred of Obama. When NBC reports on it, let me know. Yawn.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"Sheriff" Joe is receiving national media attention alright.
Because he's under Federal investigation for....drum roll please.........
Racial Profiling.
What a surprise.
He's a joke .
This whole idea is one dead MF'n joke.
Please stop. please...?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
reply to post by anon72

My dear, dear idiots, it is with great regret that I inform you that Number One, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a complete jack-ass, and as sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, has no authority to either start and investigation, bring criminal charges or act as an investigator in what would be a FEDERAL case. Numer Two, He has no rights nor privileges to see or handle Obama's original documents. Number Three, Of course the document Obama showed the nation and put on MUGS, was a COPY. It was not "photoshopped." It was scanned and turned into a digital PDF file, therefore you are NOT looking at the original document, which resides, as it should, in the offices of the hospital in Hawaii. To offer up that the officials in the Hawaiian state govt. Obama's own birth doctor and the Federal govt. are all in collusion to "invent" a birth certificate for an illegal alien who has become President of the United States is tantamount to lunacy. If found out, it would crush this country and the presidency. But it won't be "found out." Because it did not happen. Even if it had happened, it would be up to the US Justice Department to bring charges against the President. Not Sheriff Joe, he has no jurisdiction outside the county of Maricopa. Joe is a brutal and dishonest autocrat here in Arizona, who regularly buys votes from old people when he runs for office and who scares the piss out of everyone else here claiming without him crime would run rampant here without his cheap services...hmmmm... what is "rampant?" Did you know our jails monthly house over 10,000 prisoners each month!? (most Blacks and Mexicans, with one special area for Mexican Drug Cartel members, and one for the Border Agents who took their bribes! That's for ONE county. Did you know that Sheriff Joe himself is being investigated by the Dept. of Justice and the FBI? Investigations have been on-going for two years. Do you think he might have a MOTIVE for trying to bring down a sitting President with accusations based on some idiotic "ColdCase Team?" And of Course FAUX NEWS is on the case! They are the number one adversary of Liberalism in this country, starting with their racial hatred of Obama. When NBC reports on it, let me know. Yawn.

Did you watch the press conference and all the videos?, like the other thread all I gotta say to obama is...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Obama all the way!!!!

Really, man?
Honest question, as a fellow service member....what intrigues you about Obama?

Do you enjoy that he continued us in Iraq 3 years longer than he said he would?

Do you like him cutting healthcare benefits for active duty and vets? What about the corporations? Why aren't their benefits getting cut? We always get the short end of the stick.

What entices you about all the lies he told us?

Do you enjoy that he's about to send our boys off to fight another war and die, just so we can spread our wonderful "democracy?"

These are honest questions because I have never met anyone from any branch - especially a Marine who supports Obama still.
edit on 3-1-12 by reaxi0n because: added a line

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
And of Course FAUX NEWS is on the case! They are the number one adversary of Liberalism in this country, starting with their racial hatred of Obama. When NBC reports on it, let me know. Yawn.

Why does questioning our President,for anything,have to include "race"? I see this constantly .
And when is NBC a legitimate News source?

NBC a legitimate News source?

Now thats laughable........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

Actually their has been a birth certificate produced saying he was born in Kenya and also evidence of his mother traveling by plane four days later to Hawaii .

To me all this is moot , his long form clearly indicates his father is a citizen of Kenya therefore making him unable according to our constitution to be president , the criminal activity that took place to get this man into office is what needs to be exposed .

This being said who wanted him in this office and for what reasons knowing his birth right and other issues with school records and school loans that indicate ( only by hear say at this point ) that he registered as an alien student to acquire certain low interest school loans .

The whole issue stinks and in my opinion Obama is the small fish in this operation which more likely than not involves the new world order and their plan for a one world government . America has always been the perennial thorn in their side because of our love and sense of freedom.

Thank you... I've been waiting to see if someone was going to key in on what's really happened here...and it's the people's fault for not listening 3 1/2 years ago. The man was a senator for 2 years...that was his political experience in our US government, yet received the backing and funding to make a presidential campaign run. Follow the money...he's only a puppet. The families of the Federal Reserve if I was a gambling man, pulled the strings to make this happen. His blatant and arrogant changes and violations of our Constitutional rights have steadily been increasing to what we see now, even today...attacking citizens in his campaign. It certainly appears to me that he has a different agenda and that's to invoke anger amongst the people. He seems to keep pushing. I personally think it all lines up...from the Patriot Act of Bush right up to NDAA and now the attack on the internet. It appears to me he is taking away our 1st Amendment rights by using "Fear", attempted to reduce our capabilities for our right to bare arms by using Fast & Furious, has FEMA funded more now than at any other time in it's history, no jobs, no money....it all can NOT be a coincidence. So in my opinion, you have to follow the money here. What's this have to do with his birth certificate and if it's fraudulent or not....it really doesn't matter now. He's there for a reason and people behind the scenes have put him there for a reason that is quickly showing itself now. He's as bold as saying he has 5 more years...why would he do that...? Because he knows it. It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't see an election this year. Martial law is on our horizon. Think about his recent actions alone...in the past month. He has pissed off the Catholics that he knows and was strongly advised that he needs their votes but went ahead and pissed them off on purpose, he's pissed the american people off about gas prices and what's he offer to help....nothing. there's no silver bullet...but by God there was 3 1/2 years ago...he's been as bold to let his Energy man say the administration has no intentions of trying to lower gas prices which is going to kill our economy and he knows that....but he said that anyway? Now he's pissed off military supporters by apologizing for soldiers burning Korans that were already damaged by prisoners...but he apologized and said it's worked at smoothing things over...and the protests are still violent and our soldiers have been killed because of the protests...where's his demand for an apology to those families? My point in all this is that it doesn't matter. He knows what he's doing. He knows he's pushing the American people further and further...and the birth certificate doesn't matter anymore because it's too late. Whatever the powers that be that run this world are working towards is already in motion and it's too late. I hope I'm wrong...but there's too much that adds up towards a totalitarian takeover to ignore or think is a coincidence. Does anyone else connect all these dots and feel similar as I do right now?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Has anyone here actually read the 15-page .pdf that his investigation team provided ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Really, man? Honest question, as a fellow service member....what intrigues you about Obama? Do you enjoy that he continued us in Iraq 3 years longer than he said he would?

Wasn't the 3 years what Bush agreed to? I admit, i drank the Obama koolaid... Seriously, 1) I don't like the republican rejects. 2) I rather see a the Dems hold the presidency and Reps Congress than to have one party hold both. 3) I feel a President who no longer have to care about reelection has a better chance of fighting for the people than one who will be worried about the next election.

Do you like him cutting healthcare benefits for active duty and vets? What about the corporations? Why aren't their benefits getting cut? We always get the short end of the stick.

No, I don't like it, but do you toot his horn when he does things for the military? And what about corporations? Should Obama be the only one whose responsibility it is to control corporations. Where is Congress in all of this?

These are honest questions because I have never met anyone from any branch - especially a Marine who supports Obama still.

Guess you met one now. Of course, my vote is just one out of millions. People, veterans or not, are free to vote for whoever they so desire and it won't hurt my feeling if they don't vote for Obama.

To keep the thread on topic, this Obama certificate is a non issue to me. I just feel that if it was fake someone more powerful than sheriff get me a camera would have done it a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

It's funny that you bring up the fast and furious case, because all counts do lead to Obama being involved as well as Holder, and really both of them should investigated for that fiasco. That is an impeachable offense itself, not to mention criminal. Maybe Obama could be removed just for that one instance alone.

I have to say I am and Independent, and I do not agree with Obama's policies and where he is dragging our country to, which is its' death. But like I said before, no matter what side you are on, you have to follow the facts. I won't say Obama isn't eligible to hold office because it hasn't been proven in a court of law yet. But the fast and furious thing, that's some pretty serious stuff that needs investigated asap.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If this law "enforcement" is allowed to harass the President about his birth certificate then the regular everyday American has no hope. Are we all going to have to start carrying around original copies of our birth certificates just in case someone feels the need to claim that someone else is not a "real" American? This has gotten completely ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
How come nobody asks the uncomfortable but realistic question, Why would a government dominated by wealthy white people conspire, from birth, to get a random black man in office? It goes against everything we know but pretend to be ignorant of in this country. Racism isn't dead, just look at the majority of Republicans.

Why would a group go to such great lengths to get Obama in office at any cost? What is the motive? What is there to gain?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
If this law "enforcement" is allowed to harass the President about his birth certificate then the regular everyday American has no hope. Are we all going to have to start carrying around original copies of our birth certificates just in case someone feels the need to claim that someone else is not a "real" American? This has gotten completely ridiculous.

You don't get it. He's not harassing nor convicting, nor accusing anyone of anything. He's investigating the validity of a document, nothing more. All done because of a request from citizens within his county.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Probably been said 10 times in this thread already;

Sheriff Joe should know this, and I'm assuming that he ignores this fact to push his political agenda:

The original birth certificate, given to the parents of a newborn, at the time of birth is nothing more than a keepsake from the hospital. It is not a legal document or government record of any kind and cannot be used to obtain passports or for any other official purpose. A legal copy is sent to the state's Health Department or Vital Statistics office.

In order to get a certified copy of one's birth certificate, application must be made to the appropriate authorities in the state in which the person was born (i.e. the state's Health Department). The state then reaches into its vault and makes a summary of the contents of the document on file (the so-called "short form") and certifies it to be true and correct - with appropriate state seal.

It was this President Obama posted to his website a few years back. When this became an issue, the Republican governor of Hawaii reached into that same vault and had a copy of the original document made which was certified by the state and the governor that it was a true copy. The original remains safely in that same vault along with the birth certificates of all the other citizens born in Hawaii.

Because an older BC (like Obamas) does not contain an anti-counterfeiting background the state, BY LAW, has to digitally add that background to all their certified copies. Because the copy was made using Adobe PDF software it automatically converted scanned text to fonts.

The Republican governor and Republican head of the Health Department both certified Obama's BC has been on record with Hawaii since Obama's birth.

If this was an example of Sheriff Joe's investigative skills, Maricopa County needs to seriously reconsider his employment. Sheriff 'Orly' has just set a new low in birtherism.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by leelo

aww, did the poor wittle racist's feelings get hurt? It is pathetic when racist people carry water for someone just because of their skin color. Truly pathetic.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Hey I didn't want to debate you or anything just so you know. I was genuinely curious about an Obama supporter from a military standpoint. Thanks for letting me know. If Obama's your guy then he's your guy. Myself, I'm more of a Ron Paul supporter, and honestly if I'm not able to vote for him then this will be the second time I don't vote at all. I never voted in 08 because I didn't like any of the other candidates and I had a strange feeling about Obama. He made too many promises and it seemed unnatural to me. He sure did a good job at sweet talking a lot of people though.

But yeah, just my 2 cents.
Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I like Obama, I almost voted for him. In fact I probably will vote for him next time based on what the GOP has to offer. I just don't get the problem with showing his transcripts and records to the public. There must be a reason, if there is a reason it must be something bad. Maybe he flunked American Government, maybe he IS an Indonesian citizen. Maybe he is a Reptilian blood drinker. All I know is here in Florida next year I have to produce a birth certificate and a social security card or I can't get my drivers license renewed. Obama is a very smart man, I'll give him that, but why a photo-shoped birth certificate?? Makes no sense...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So the sheriff has NOTHING of any importance to say that no one else has'nt said already.

BIG FAIL

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join