It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
History in the making

We have our first Interracial Marriage in the White House.
A half white male with a Afro/American wife.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I thought the original birth certificate was stolen, possibly as a souvenir of sorts or maybe for political motives...

That this was a generated replacement based on non-original records of the original birth certificate.

Who knows...
edit on 1-3-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

Who knows? Who knows what your motivation for coming up with an excuse so implausible that it's likely my 9th son came up with it or may be trying to shape public opinion?

Nice touch with the "Who Cares" banner at the bottom. I care. I more than care. The act of aiding a Foriegn National stealing the office of POTUS constitutes HIGH TREASON.

Penalty is death. I'd care about that. I have to admit, if the sentences were televised, I'd watch.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Really? He's a Kenyan? That's odd because the law at that time clearly stated that any child born abroad to a US citizen who had spent five years in the US, with two of those years after the age of 14, was granted birthright citizenship. This can then be followed up with the fact that a number of courts, including the Supreme Court, have equated birthright citizenship with being a national-born citizen. So even if he were born in Kenya (he wasn't) where's the problem?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I certainly applaud Sheriff Joe on his efforts and that of his task force/posse members. No one can say he didn't give it a serious effort and a hard go for getting to the bottom of things. Did he succeed? Hmm.. I doubt we'll know until President Obama becomes Citizen Obama again. The Sheriff can't arrest Obama any more than I could and he may just get the same fate as I, as a normal citizen, if he tried. He's no fool though..he wouldn't try.

So.. Why be happy? Well.. This sure makes for a start to the efforts people will EVENTUALLY need to make in answering this for History, if nothing else. I do hope we return to all this when he isn't protected with the legal immunity that comes with being a President. The only body who COULD do anything at this point, won't. That'd be the Supreme Court. So.... It's not over for the public debate, but the legal one has nowhere left to go after the Georgia Case wound up being killed outright. Just my thinking at this point...

There is always Post-Presidency though.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by spyder550
So these dingbats are stating exactly what the other dingbats have been stating all along. Lots of speculation and this sheriff is an attn. w____ gets another 15 min. No proof just inuendo. What has he been doing all of this time with his -- I love this -- posse. Somebody wasted some money.

The proof was given in the presentations accompanying the press conference. But I guess you fell asleep when they were played.

There was no proof - just speculation. The exact same speculation that Taitz and Corsi have been pushing for 4 years. Looney Toons

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I think you're confusing citizenship and nationality.

If you are born to a citizen mother outside of the country you are a citizen once you are given a USA birth certificate, but until you do that you are still an American national, if you never register the birth inside the USA then a citizen is never created, but you will always be a national.
edit on 1-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

That has nothing to do with the requirement of being a "naturally born citizen" or committing conspiracy, treason and other hanging offenses.

Just bring back the public gallows! How much could you get for that ticket? Obama, Pelosi, a couple Bushes, a Clinton and a Rove to balance it out.

Ticketmaster would set record prices for bone cracking front seats. It'd be big! Big I tell ya. Bigger than the Beatles first tour plus Ali vs Tyson all rolled in one.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Really? He's a Kenyan? That's odd because the law at that time clearly stated that any child born abroad to a US citizen who had spent five years in the US, with two of those years after the age of 14, was granted birthright citizenship. This can then be followed up with the fact that a number of courts, including the Supreme Court, have equated birthright citizenship with being a national-born citizen. So even if he were born in Kenya (he wasn't) where's the problem?

It is if you want to be President. You have to be natural born here in the US, not in Kenya. From what I understand happened, Obama was born in Kenya but then his Father and Mother came to Hawaii after the birth within days and had a birth certificate filed to say that he was a US citizen, that is born to a US citizen. The certificate does not say "live birth", but merely states the birth was in fact to a US citizen. That is what some say is the reason Obama refuses to allow anyone to see the birth certificate at all, except for all these forged fakes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

An interesting bit of that section you didn't post, however:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or

(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

If someone could please work through the legalese with me to clarify, it seems this definition of Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter III, Part I, § 1401 does not qualify Obama's mother to confer natural-born citizenship to Barack.

Additionally, and I may have just missed updates here, this does not address the issue with his Indonesian citizenship (which, as I understand, would have required a revocation of Obama's US citizenship due to the state of war at the time not allowing indonesian citizens to hold dual citizenship), which seems to require that he be re-naturalized through US immigration policies, and hence no longer a holder of natural-born status (I welcome the opinions of any immigration experts or attorneys to confirm or deny this).

That said - his birth in Hawaii is still very much open to dispute, sadly or no.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

I gave you a star. No one seems to want to comment on this section of the law EXcaliber left out.

More fodder for you all: I read Kenya was not "Kenya" officially until 1963, it was called East Africa Prolectorate. Although his BC says dad was born in Kenya. Could be nothing. Also read the hospital he was in was not the name on his Hawaii Cert until 1978. Obama was born in 1961.

I will have to find what I read and repost when I find it, sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Seems to me that the body that prequalifies a candidate, should have cleared this up easily for the public. Who does this prequal? Is it a secret? I've never heard.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I actually have responded to this. I was able to weed through the legalese and have found that it is in reference to the mother's time in the citizen parent's time in the US. Time spent in the military or working for the government abroad counts towards the five years (now ten). It also applies if you are living abroad as a child and one of your parents is a citizen who is in the military or working for the government. This allows for children of ambassadors and the like to give birth to US citizens even if they have never set foot in the US.

As for your other claims, Kenya has been known as Kenya since the 1920s. It gained its independence in 1963 but had been known as Kenya long before that. The claims regarding the hospital are just a birther lie. I'll see if I can find the link clearing that issue up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A far as this BC stuff goes, I will believe it when I see a court case actually stick and remove him from office. Until then we are just jerking each other around.

What interests me is if Sheriff Joe used AZ taxpayer money to fund this "posse"! Then we may see Joe in some serious trouble. That's misuse of taxpayer funds IMO.

Does anyone know where the money came from?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There is no definition of natural-born citizen in the Constitution. This means it is left up to the courts to interpret the law. There are at least three court cases, including one in the Supreme Court, that equates birthright citizenship with being a natural-born citizen. As far as I know there have been no court cases, especially not in the Supreme Court, that define natural-born citizenship in any other way. Therefore in the eyes of the law birthright citizenship is the same thing as being a natural-born citizen. Obama has birthright citizenship. Obama is a natural-born citizen.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It does not matter where Obama, Jr. was born. Obama, Sr. was NEVER a U.S. citizen of any type, therefore Obama, Jr. is not a 'natural-born' citizen, the Constitutional requirement for POTUS. (that is IF Obama, Sr. is his real father--if not, there is still fraud involved).

Minor vs. Happersett

Another link:
WHY IS THE RIGHT HELPING OBAMA REWRITE THE DEFINITION OF NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?
www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

In another thread someone said the money came from a PAC that is fronted by a known birther. So the money isn't exactly coming from an unbiased source.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

How much taxpayer money was used to create forged document,
and place it on government web site.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I read Kenya was not "Kenya" officially until 1963, it was called East Africa Prolectorate.

Of course you read that on a birther site, if you had done some proper research you would know that you were wrong...

. Also read the hospital he was in was not the name on his Hawaii Cert until 1978.

Again, that is just a lie from a birther site, do some proper research.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Minor v. Happersett was never a case to determine the definition of natural-born citizenship. It even says so right in the decision. They say that since Minor was born on US soil to US citizens she was undoubtedly a US citizen. They did not need to investigate this issue as it was not the core matter in the case. It was instead about granting the women the right to vote.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
therefore Obama, Jr. is not a 'natural-born' citizen, the Constitutional requirement for POTUS.

Wrong, as Obama is a natural born citizen

Minor vs. Happersett

Care to quote exactly where that decision states both parents must be US citizens?

Another link:WHY IS THE RIGHT HELPING OBAMA REWRITE THE DEFINITION OF NATURAL BORN CITIZEN? www.newswithviews.com...

Actually it is the birthers that are trying (and failing again) to rewrite US laws. Vattel is NOT relevant.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Here is a link to new birther site
so you can add it to your list.
www.mcso.org...

Targeting Terrorism Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is committed to working with the federal, state, and other local law enforcement agencies to prevent acts of terrorism with in the County and State of Arizona.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

That's a good question. If they can prove it's a fake, after Obama is ousted we should find out.

Then make him repay it!

Same thing with Joe. If taxpayer funds were used and he cannot prove that it is fake...he should pay it back!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join