It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh fer flips sake, enough already! Obama's a US citizen. He's also President. Four years of this rubbish is making people like Arpaio (a fame-loving idiot) and Taitz (just an idiot) look like, well, idiots.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let's have a little perspective here, from a native of Arizona - www.dailykos.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its funny how millions of Americans claim they were there when obama was born.
I know he was born in America they yell,
They claim they were there, I witnessed his birth.

We have not seen one eyewitness to his birth step up and make the claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Oh I wish we could just end this controversy once and for all and get on to the real issues.

Pardon me, but the possibility that a man used fraud to become the president of the United States IS a real issue. It's as REAL an issue as there could ever be.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Its funny how millions of Americans claim they were there when obama was born. I know he was born in America they yell, They claim they were there, I witnessed his birth. We have not seen one eyewitness to his birth step up and make the claim.

What on earth are you even going on about? What does that even mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I think you're confusing citizenship and nationality.

If you are born to a citizen mother outside of the country you are a citizen once you are given a USA birth certificate, but until you do that you are still an American national, if you never register the birth inside the USA then a citizen is never created, but you will always be a national.
edit on 1-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
...and I could be wrong don't think Im trying to be a douche, but I am pretty sure Presidency is based upon nationality not citizenship.

This is why Arnold the never be the Presinator. He is a citizen but not a national.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Really? That's the real issue? You're arguing over semantics regarding a term not defined in the Constitution. The reason behind that clause in the Constitution was to prevent wealthy British from buying their way into power. While Obama's father may have been a British citizen Obama never knew him until later in his life when they met once. He was raised by an American mother and American grandparents in America. Even when his family moved to Indonesia he only spent a few years there so he could continue his education in America. So even if he weren't technically a natural-born citizen (he is though) if one goes by the spirit of the law he certainly fits the term natural-born citizen as well as any other natural-born citizen. So for all of those birthers out there who claim to be defending the Constitution what's more important the letter of the law or the spirit of the law. Personally I'll go with the spirit of the law, but then again I'm not looking for any possible reason to oust a president simply because I don't like him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

The section I have been quoting from is titled "Nationals and Citizens of the United States at Birth." The first line of the section is:

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

This is then followed by a number of situations under which birthright citizenship is conferred, including the one I quoted earl on in this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Great... that was a waste of my last 10 minutes. Thanks.

Please, do yourself a favor.... Use that Rag Mag for T.P. It will do you well.

Again, another person or group or writer that didn't actually listen to the show/statements... just spitting out whatever they are told to do by the Obama Team or Mr. Soros.

Gonna be a great year...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't get it...I just don't get it!

If we have President "X" sitting in the oval office who can not prove he is a Natural Born US Citizen [This term is well defined by the way: Both parents are US citizens, born on US soil, not a citizen of any other nation], then we must ask ourselves just who is he and who in all actuality is he working for?

This is not partisan issue for Demoronacrats and Rethuglicans.

It's a question we need to ask as Americans and we need an answer now.

SHILL AWAY!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
people are actually taking this seriously...that is too funny.

Thanks to birthers, Sheriff Joe gets another 15 mins and this will go no where because there is nothing to it as usual. Come back in a month and Joe will be on the next idiotic thing...if he himself isn`t in jail.

Birthers...name begins with B and ends with S...great name...

edit on 1-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Its funny how millions of Americans claim they were there when obama was born. I know he was born in America they yell, They claim they were there, I witnessed his birth. We have not seen one eyewitness to his birth step up and make the claim.

What on earth are you even going on about? What does that even mean?

Is there a witness to his birth that is still alive.
I am older then obama but I can give a picture, doctors name, etc. to be verified.
Are you a witness to his birth?
You know for sure, or just heard from the horses mouth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My local paper has not been told how to deal with this yet, this their first response.

The press corps watched as he crumpled up a copy of Obama’s birth certificate with the words “FAKE” written across it with a red Crayola and threw it on the ground.

Arpaio said under his breath, ”I can tell this is going nowhere.” The Sheriff stared at his watch for along while and then said,” Come back next week! I’ll show you alien bodies from a UFO that crashed in Apache Junction. It looks to be from Kenya. It’ll blow your socks off.”

azstarnet.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Oh fer flips sake, enough already! Obama's a US citizen. He's also President. Four years of this rubbish is making people like Arpaio (a fame-loving idiot) and Taitz (just an idiot) look like, well, idiots.

Do you think that there may be a reason for all the weak lawsuits and hype.
(I think there are hundreds ?)

Some people think Orly T. and others are Obama shills that are actually staging a charade to keep the real secrets covered up.

Some would say that genuine lawyers would know the pitfalls before even going to court.
Yet they keep filing and filing and filing.
And losing and losing and losing.

It may all be designed to make all the questions look dumb in the first place.

Each case that gets ruled in favor of Obama makes the the next ones harder.

Obama gets a default in his favor without ever showing his real cards.

Perfect plan actually.

The Sheriff however may have better merit for a real case.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
his long form clearly indicates his father is a citizen of Kenya therefore making him unable according to our constitution to be president

Care to show us exactly where the constitution states that? Or did you just blindly post what you read on a birther site, without doing any research yourself?

r issues with school records and school loans that indicate ( only by hear say at this point ) that he registered as an alien student to acquire certain low interest school loans

Oh dear, so you fell for that April fools joke that was shown to be a joke 3 years ago....
www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEMOats
If we have President "X" sitting in the oval office who can not prove he is a Natural Born US Citizen

Except he has proved that he is a natural born citizen....

[This term is well defined by the way: Both parents are US citizens, born on US soil, not a citizen of any other nation],

That is the birther definition, the US Supreme court disagrees with birthers there, so who do we believe, a group of people who refuse to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS, or the US Supreme Court....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe this is "evidence" ?

Looks better and better every day !

Has this one ever been officially declared a forgery ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
people are actually taking this seriously...that is too funny.

Thanks to birthers, Sheriff Joe gets another 15 mins and this will go no where because there is nothing to it as usual. Come back in a month and Joe will be on the next idiotic thing...if he himself isn`t in jail.

Birthers...name begins with B and ends with S...great name...

edit on 1-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

He was approached by citizens with a petition to answer their grievances. He was duty bound to act on their behalf. He didn't just look for tv cameras. And he enlisted independent people to study and determine probable cause. That being said, the birth certificate is a fake, and he is a Kenyan, not an American.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join