It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgrantdiz
I'm not arguing that this was all started by bush's administration: and built upon by obama's. I am trying to highlight the fact that removing Obama from office is not going to be a magical cure all for our country.

On a more serious note do you really think that the stimulus was bad for the US? And if so, why?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I'm not arguing that this was all started by bush's administration: and built upon by obama's. I am trying to highlight the fact that removing Obama from office is not going to be a magical cure all for our country.

On a more serious note do you really think that the stimulus was bad for the US? And if so, why?

The stimulous in principle I did not have a problem with, the reults I did. according to what I've read (and feel freee to correct me if I am wrong) the stimulous did create 2 million jobs which alone looks good; but the total cost of the program was $814 billion dollars which would mean an average cost of $400,000 a job. So assuming that every single job would last it was still a very very expensive way to generate jobs.

there have been other examples in history of a stimulous that worked better then our own, so yes if the data I have researched is correct I would say that it was bad for the USA as a whole and good for the individual citizen who landed a job (though the cost will eventually catch back up with said citizen)

what are your views?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The stimulous in principle I did not have a problem with, the reults I did. according to what I've read (and feel freee to correct me if I am wrong) the stimulous did create 2 million jobs which alone looks good; but the total cost of the program was $814 billion dollars which would mean an average cost of $400,000 a job. So assuming that every single job would last it was still a very very expensive way to generate jobs.

there have been other examples in history of a stimulous that worked better then our own, so yes if the data I have researched is correct I would say that it was bad for the USA as a whole and good for the individual citizen who landed a job (though the cost will eventually catch back up with said citizen)

what are your views?

It literally had to be done. The depth of the hole that the US economy was dropping into meant that the stimulus was vitally important. The problem with the way that it worked however is that it I don't think that anyone could have realised the way that credit dried up like spit on a red-hot frying pan. Normally a stimulus, well, stimulates the economy, like a shot of vitamins in the arm. The problem is that when the blood is running sluggishly (if at all) through that arm, the stimulus doesn't quite have the power that it should have.
The CDO/CDS mess had a horrific impact on the credit markets and the irony is that if Lehman had been included in the bailouts it might have been a little less bad than it was.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

what are your views?

It literally had to be done. The depth of the hole that the US economy was dropping into meant that the stimulus was vitally important. The problem with the way that it worked however is that it I don't think that anyone could have realised the way that credit dried up like spit on a red-hot frying pan. Normally a stimulus, well, stimulates the economy, like a shot of vitamins in the arm. The problem is that when the blood is running sluggishly (if at all) through that arm, the stimulus doesn't quite have the power that it should have.
The CDO/CDS mess had a horrific impact on the credit markets and the irony is that if Lehman had been included in the bailouts it might have been a little less bad than it was.

What in yoru opinion would be a good step forward for our country at this point?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What in yoru opinion would be a good step forward for our country at this point?

Well, Ryan's so-called budget plan is a pile of excrement. Cutting taxes for the very richest people whilst slashing Medicare is an appallingly bad idea.
Given the morons on the Republican ticket at the moment (I mean seriously, who are these clowns? Gingrich is in it for his ego, Ron Paul has expressed concerns about the Civil Rights Act, which makes him a lunatic, Santorum seems to be a reject from the 16th Century and Romney has flip-flopped so many times on so many issues that he makes a butterfly look stable) I'd have to go with Obama. The alternatives are too horrifying for words.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Just how long do you think we can substain paying for entitlements. We already borrow 2 dollars to every dollar spent on other things (military, gov't running etc).

fact of the matter is the Gov't has been giving WAY to much away over the last 40/50 years and the time has come to pay up. We can't.

Not without something more like the Ryan plan-cutting and paying down the debt. As to Obama's uncontrolled spending and getting the country deeper in debt..... I dare say he is being treasonous.... dare I?

Again, I ask... and still no one answers.....

If one set out to destroy America what would they do differently than what Obama and his administration has done and/or doing?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Just how long do you think we can substain paying for entitlements. We already borrow 2 dollars to every dollar spent on other things (military, gov't running etc).

fact of the matter is the Gov't has been giving WAY to much away over the last 40/50 years and the time has come to pay up. We can't.

Not without something more like the Ryan plan-cutting and paying down the debt. As to Obama's uncontrolled spending and getting the country deeper in debt..... I dare say he is being treasonous.... dare I?

If one set out to destroy America what would they do differently than what Obama and his administration has done and/or doing?

Actually we borrow about 41 cents of each dollar spent by the feds, will be up to 43 or 44 cents by the end of Barry's term.

If you call a plumber because you have sewage up to your basement ceiling, do you pump it out?

Or do you just raise the ceiling?

I'm pretty much of the belief that ObamaCo is doing this on purpose also. It's the only explanation that makes sense when you look at the big picture.
edit on 21-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

I'm pretty much of the belief that ObamaCo is doing this on purpose also. It's the only explanation that makes sense when you look at the big picture.
edit on 21-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Obama did not invent raising the debt ceiling. He was not the first to do it nor did he do it the most. So how does he get ownership of something each president before him also did and some did worse?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Well, if you're talking about the debt you might want to have a look at the hideous damage that certain Mr Reagan did. I dare say that he was being treasonous as well, by such a yardstick.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well, if you're talking about the debt you might want to have a look at the hideous damage that certain Mr Reagan did. I dare say that he was being treasonous as well, by such a yardstick.

Hmmm.

Got any verified fact sheets on this speculation ?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Hmmm.

Got any verified fact sheets on this speculation ?

You do not know if you can find out for yourself what Reagan did to the debt? I find that odd coming from someone that told me I needed to learn to use google. Reagan is not some obscure cultural reference. He was president and records are kept of things like what he did to the debt.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by Watts
How come nobody asks the uncomfortable but realistic question, Why would a government dominated by wealthy white people conspire, from birth, to get a random black man in office? It goes against everything we know but pretend to be ignorant of in this country. Racism isn't dead, just look at the majority of Republicans.

Why would a group go to such great lengths to get Obama in office at any cost? What is the motive? What is there to gain?

Actually this is a very good question, and these are some possible reasons I have considered.

1. If a NWO has been planned, and is being carried out as many of us believe, then having a sitting president who is Black and possibly not even eligible to be President might work out quite nicely for them, it cetainly takes some "heat" off them.

2. Classic divide and conquer, flame racism, and if I was black this would especially "piss" me off. We need to call a duck a duck, the color of the duck is meaningless, and I can only hope that our fellow black American citizens will see past color and question wether Obama has really given us the "Change" we all hoped he would when people unified to elect him from many races. That same spirit needs to be used again to vote him out, and I say Ron Paul is our best hope, and if you listen to Paul speak on behalf of the injustice still being shown to blacks in the legal system I would say he cares more about black people than Obama.

3. It sucks our first black president turned out to be just another puppet who sold us out, but heck, we've had plenty of white ones who did, maybe that shows there's less racism then the MSM would have us all believe? "United we stand, divided we Fall"
edit on 4-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

Ahhh divide and conquer, very good point, I hadn't considered that.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

Originally posted by Watts
How come nobody asks the uncomfortable but realistic question, Why would a government dominated by wealthy white people conspire, from birth, to get a random black man in office? It goes against everything we know but pretend to be ignorant of in this country. Racism isn't dead, just look at the majority of Republicans.

Why would a group go to such great lengths to get Obama in office at any cost? What is the motive? What is there to gain?

Follow the money trail...Whites didn't want him in office...He has 5 years US government experience counting being President...yet he received all that money to run for President. He's a puppet. Start your search with the Federal Reserve.... but the path it will lead you on is one you can't return from and you and it'll change your view on everything taking place

Yes but a puppet for whom and why him is what I was asking. Another poster made a valid point, divide and conquer. Allow a man who really grabbed the trust of America (most of it) thru passion, prop him up, then tear him completely down with illegal immigrant charges/fraud etc... it'll definitely push the drive for every citizen to be tagged or marked in some way so that the highest position in gov't can't be "infiltrated by the enemy" again....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
These so called Americans who just know for a fact the obummer was born here scares the crap out of me.I mean come on,all the evidence that has been brought up all the testimony from very reputable people.I personally believe that most of the people claiming this is all bs and made up by racists are more than likely from a multitude of 3 letter agencies who have the job of throwing wrenches into the gears of truth.Because no one can be that narrowminded and just know that everything bo says is the gospel.Lets stop arguing with the pigs caus all we are doing is iritating the pigs and wasting our time.BTW i voted for Obama and thought he would be our countries salvation.I have never been into conspiracy in govt till him and now i am neckdeep into it.The people leading this disinfo campaign will be found and dealt with according to our laws..PLEASE realize you are not helping but hurting our country..check this out..Subject: Have

You Noticed?

FLAG IS

GONE. Have You Noticed?

For

a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House

has
changed since BHO moved in.

The

Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and

blue,
and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and

decor..
The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press

now has middle eastern
chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has

bothered me the most is the bright
yellow drape behind him every time

he speaks from the white house.
It has Arabic symbols on it and

has been there from the beginning.

Today I received this and it clearly shows

what I have been noticing.
That bright yellow curtain is highly

visible, but as you scroll down,
you will see what is predominantly

absent. Also, as you look at
the pictures of other presidents

speaking from the same spot, look
at the

traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to
the new

decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It

should
alarm every American.

What

is missing at Barack

Hussein Obama's press

conference?
No it is not

the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a

clue.

BARACK

HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE

WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON

REAGAN

That's

right...no American

flags!!!

Vote

in November like your way of life depends on it!
Because

it does!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
Actually their has been a birth certificate produced saying he was born in Kenya and also evidence of his mother traveling by plane four days later to Hawaii .

To me all this is moot , his long form clearly indicates his father is a citizen of Kenya therefore making him unable according to our constitution to be president , the criminal activity that took place to get this man into office is what needs to be exposed .

This being said who wanted him in this office and for what reasons knowing his birth right and other issues with school records and school loans that indicate ( only by hear say at this point ) that he registered as an alien student to acquire certain low interest school loans .

The whole issue stinks and in my opinion Obama is the small fish in this operation which more likely than not involves the new world order and their plan for a one world government . America has always been the perennial thorn in their side because of our love and sense of freedom.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Pleiadian contactee" Colleen Thomas was interviewed on TV, and she explained >>Obama tried to start a war with Iran, the Pleiadians downed the Missile harmlessly at sea and then, last night from San Diego the Government tried to fire another ICBM at the Pleiadians this time, but the Pleiadian ships are able to change density and do all kinds of things that these guys on this planet have never imagined, and a rocket could pass right through them and not harm them, plus they could outrun it too, if they wanted to just get out of the way, but it's kinda silly to think that we can take on a race that's been around for many many many millions of eons longer than the Reptilians

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
These so called Americans who just know for a fact the obummer was born here scares the crap out of me.I mean come on,all the evidence that has been brought up all the testimony from very reputable people.I personally believe that most of the people claiming this is all bs and made up by racists are more than likely from a multitude of 3 letter agencies who have the job of throwing wrenches into the gears of truth.Because no one can be that narrowminded and just know that everything bo says is the gospel.Lets stop arguing with the pigs caus all we are doing is iritating the pigs and wasting our time.BTW i voted for Obama and thought he would be our countries salvation.I have never been into conspiracy in govt till him and now i am neckdeep into it.The people leading this disinfo campaign will be found and dealt with according to our laws..PLEASE realize you are not helping but hurting our country..check this out..Subject: Have

You Noticed?

FLAG IS

GONE. Have You Noticed?

For

a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House

has
changed since BHO moved in.

The

Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and

blue,
and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and

decor..
The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press

now has middle eastern
chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has

bothered me the most is the bright
yellow drape behind him every time

he speaks from the white house.
It has Arabic symbols on it and

has been there from the beginning.

Today I received this and it clearly shows

what I have been noticing.
That bright yellow curtain is highly

visible, but as you scroll down,
you will see what is predominantly

absent. Also, as you look at
the pictures of other presidents

speaking from the same spot, look
at the

traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to
the new

decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It

should
alarm every American.

What

is missing at Barack

Hussein Obama's press

conference?
No it is not

the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a

clue.

BARACK

HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE

WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON

REAGAN

That's

right...no American

flags!!!

Vote

in November like your way of life depends on it!
Because

it does!!!!!

what in the world was that drivel all about? Someone want to explain??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He's claiming that this birth certificate is fake due to "inconsistencies" in the scan.

I would challenge Sheriff Joe to scan his own birth certificate in exactly the same way, and make it available to see if the same inconsistencies can be found.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Exactly. And its been outed that these guys signed a book deal about their findings the first day they began investigating... Its just a money making scheme

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Its just a money making scheme

Nope, lots of experts determined the so-called alleged Obama "Hawaii" Birth Certificate to be FAKE, beside, informations shows that his mother was prevented from flying from Kenya because of her late stage of her pregnancy, and therefore was forced to give birth to Obama in Kenya. And to your information Lucas D. Smith provided Obama's Birth Certificate from Kenya, which you also can see from yourself from this interview

edit on 27-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
And to your information Lucas D. Smith provided Obama's Birth Certificate from Kenya,

Birthers do not realise how silly they show themselves to be, birth certificates issued and certified by the state of hawaii are frauds whilst one "obtained" from Kenya is the real deal.... especially as Obama's mother was not in Kenya when Obama was born....

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join