It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
so where are all the missing documents, why is it so darn difficult to produce a copy of the original birthday certificate as the Hawiian authorities themselves have stated it is in fact 'there' in a bound book...

Why is it so difficult to understand that he has?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

wow I give you the link and you act like you didnt get it in the other thread but comment here what a tool

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by LErickson

wow I give you the link and you act like you didnt get it in the other thread but comment here what a tool

What?

I still have no idea what you are talking about. You said some police station investigated and PROVED that Obama's BC was a fraud. That did not happen here. So why would you link that to this?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

[rolls eyes]

What if Reagan wasn't born in the US?

What a stupid question...

The ACTUAL fact is sir that the issue has been settled many many times because the law is CLEAR... if you are born in the US you are a natural born citizen...

Read up on Jus soli... that's the basis... it's not in any way controversial...

en.wikipedia.org...

The geographer Jared Diamond has calculated that if the application of jus soli since 1850 were abolished, 60% of Americans and 80% of Argentinians would lose their citizenship, and 25% of British and French.

edit on 10-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

Laughs at eye rolling.... lol
And yes, I agree, you are correct IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, and again to the point, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF President Obama was born in Hawaii is the IF here... to this point, there is obviously 'probable cause' per investigative information to believe he may not have been.
And the decision has never been 'clear' by any stretch of the imagination, and will NEVER be until SCOTUS rules on it... so the debate is as to the place of Mr. Obama's birth... and this is quite questionable.
I agree too that the idiocy of the suit filed in your previous link is just that... idiocy and was thrown out on the idocy and lack of legal basis... but again, there is no clear cut decision as to date regarding even your point as there have been NO irrefutable legal proof presented regarding the actual birthplace of Barak Obama, our President. AND, regardless of all the boo hah about what is fair and what isn't, we all left the fifth grade play ground long ago and live in the real world where Law rules.... so where are all the missing documents, why is it so darn difficult to produce a copy of the original birthday certificate as the Hawiian authorities themselves have stated it is in fact 'there' in a bound book... I can go to the county of my birth here in the US, walk in and get an actual copy of the document and if necessary, get a local judge to produce a court document authenticating the original.
And if you're going to say, Mr. Obama should not have to do that, then I say, BS... although President, Barak Obama is afforded no more freedoms under the constitution of the US than I and in fact, his reluctance and insistence to not produce the proof it in itself makes him suspicious and conspicious to conspiracy theory. He should grow a pair and get this behind us.
Oops... almost forgot... and given the fact there are many very notable legal academics across the country, one of whom I mentioned earlier which stated that the law is not even conclusive and fact that someone born outside the US to two parents who are US citizens (and President Obama was not) is in fact considered to be 'natural born'.
edit on 10-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: correct typing errors

Again, and this is the part you really need to get your head around

He has provided proof and there's NO EVIDENCE AT ALL THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN THE US.

So.

All the evidence, the evidence not generated from scratch by political propagandists, says one thing.

All the lies on the other hand are coming from the birthers. And yes, they know they're lying. And yes, you're helping the liars attack the President.

So, good work.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Another person who:

Has no facts to back up their claims
Believes things based purely on feelings, not facts
Wants to silence people that they disagree with

In other words, the perfect target for political propaganda.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not sure how much of a case can be built when the whole investigation has been turned into a book that is available on Amazon.

No serious investigator would sell his investigations before using it to charge the person he is investigating...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In light of a phone conversation in the past few minutes from a close friend and judge who teaches Constitutional law at a major university, I edit and remove this comment and for the time being I will discontinue posting regarding this situation.

If and when facts present themselves to again post regarding this issue, I most certainly will share the information.

Thanks to all for letting me play.

Later

edit on 11-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Updated source information

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe is a genius.

Using birther ignorance and racism to make money. Brilliant!

He knows the birther sheep will eat that book up like it's a four course meal.
Birthers have been shown over and over again to spread lies and not accept the truth. Their minds are already made up about the issue, so why not profit from it? I applaud sheriff Joe

Now after a hard day of yelling things like "He's from Kenya!" or "He hates Amairika!" or my favorite "He's not even Christian!!" , they can curl up in their bed and read some birther fuel. Gotta love it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Russians always making fun of Obama...

They have a distinctive style, even though in English it still reminds me of the way my Russian friends phrase ideas.

times247.com... s-obama-probe-deafening

english.pravda.ru... 708-arizona_sheriff_obama-0/

Arpaio asserts that his investigators discovered, during a 6 month long investigation which is ongoing, not only was the "Long Form" likely a digitally created forgery, but the presidents Selective Service Card (Draft Card), allegedly filed in 1980, was also a forgery. These documents are what Barack Hussein Obama relies upon to prove his constitutional eligibility to the office of President of the United States.

Forged documents are being used to qualify a President of the United States for the office he holds. Or is usurped the more accurate term?

The silence from the main stream media in the US is deafening. It almost seems as if the press is terrified to even think the question, let alone ask it: Is the President a criminal? The press in Arpaio's audience were certainly asking him to state precisely that, yet nowhere has the question been asked of the White House by the press. Instead the American Press is aggressively protecting the presumed President of the United States, pushing the fraud upon both America and the world, supporting a man who may well have usurped the office.

edit on 11-3-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Yeah that person seems like a qualified journalist..EYES rolling..and rolling..wait they wont stop

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Stupidity knows no limits....

second line

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Not sure how much of a case can be built when the whole investigation has been turned into a book that is available on Amazon.

No serious investigator would sell his investigations before using it to charge the person he is investigating...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i agree. from what i've read all it sounds like is a money making ploy for attention. nothing is going to come of this other than a lot of money in a couple of guys pockets.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Some of the replies to this are great. Free-thinking people are so refreshing. Personally, I believe Obama was born in Kenya from an American mother and a Kenyan (African) father. he was not born on US soil nor a military base. Days later the mother travels to Hawaii and fakes his birth there.

As regards this whole issue, most people are right, it doesn't really matter. Corruption is too deep and he will be out of office soon. Maybe then a deep investigation will prove he is all African.
As regards his family. If all the rest are Muslim and he was trained and brought up as Muslim, why should anyone believe he is not in fact - Muslim ?

But, nothing will happen until he is out of office, and we need to find out which power-brokers schemed to get their lacky puppet into office. Indict & Convict them [all ] for treason and apply Braveheart justice !

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by juristbooks
reply to post by anon72

Some of the replies to this are great. Free-thinking people are so refreshing. Personally, I believe Obama was born in Kenya from an American mother and a Kenyan (African) father. he was not born on US soil nor a military base. Days later the mother travels to Hawaii and fakes his birth there.

As regards this whole issue, most people are right, it doesn't really matter. Corruption is too deep and he will be out of office soon. Maybe then a deep investigation will prove he is all African.
As regards his family. If all the rest are Muslim and he was trained and brought up as Muslim, why should anyone believe he is not in fact - Muslim ?

But, nothing will happen until he is out of office, and we need to find out which power-brokers schemed to get their lacky puppet into office. Indict & Convict them [all ] for treason and apply Braveheart justice !

And your proof for all this drivel is.... what again? His mother fakes his birth in Hawaii by.... posing as a healthcare worker perhaps and placing the adverts in the local papers there in the belief that he's going to be President someday? Oh noes, what a nefarious plot! Oh wait...
He was "trained and brought a muslim". What a fascinating statement. His presence at that Protestant church must have been part of a cunning plot! Oh noes! Even more cunning! Oh... wait....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by juristbooks
reply to post by anon72

Some of the replies to this are great. Free-thinking people are so refreshing.

Way better than birthers just repeating old lies they do not understand just because they were told to them, right?

Personally, I believe Obama was born in Kenya from an American mother and a Kenyan (African) father. he was not born on US soil nor a military base. Days later the mother travels to Hawaii and fakes his birth there.

Oh.

So much for free thinking. How does someone say that and then go on to repeat basically word for word a common mantra being paraded about for 3+ years now with no substance, facts, or validity?

Please tell me how.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by Skewed

He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

i think this would be easier said then done, even if he were removed from office it would be hard to undo the lasting financial effects of obamacare and of course the stimulous. Really we can't avoid the repercussions of obama's actions even if we were able to remove him from office.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgrantdiz

reply to post by Skewed

He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

i think this would be easier said then done, even if he were removed from office it would be hard to undo the lasting financial effects of obamacare and of course the stimulous. Really we can't avoid the repercussions of obama's actions even if we were able to remove him from office.

Yes, damn that pesky stimulus, which made the depression so less bad than it might have been and which was started off by the nasty Democrat George W Bush!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by drgrantdiz

reply to post by Skewed

Yes, damn that pesky stimulus, which made the depression so less bad than it might have been and which was started off by the nasty Democrat George W Bush!

I'm not arguing that this was all started by bush's administration: and built upon by obama's. I am trying to highlight the fact that removing Obama from office is not going to be a magical cure all for our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join