It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems to me, this was all just a money making scam!

Source

He sure got a lot of free publicity for it....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

The book should be called, "We're trying to Swift Boat Obama".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
It’s said nature acts to preserve the species. Cultures act to preserve the illusions of the population.

its also said that abortion should be aloud up to the age of 21,
word

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Thankyou for actually answering this question. Hopefully the other member will do the same.

You're welcome. Now, do you think there's an inkling of possibility that he's committed any fraud while getting into college considering the secrecy around it, and the fact he's had lawyers trying to keep people from seeing it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
Seems to me, this was all just a money making scam!

Source

He sure got a lot of free publicity for it....

Wow, what more do people need to see this is the same debunked garbage as usual. Except this time, the people doing this are so blatant about it, that they're actually trying to make a buck off the gullible suckers buying into this nonsense. If this was truly about democracy and patriotism, they wouldn't be charging you to read their findings... they'd make it free in the effort of actually doing something about it....

But no no, the turth comes out... all about making money off poor suckers.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
How come nobody asks the uncomfortable but realistic question, Why would a government dominated by wealthy white people conspire, from birth, to get a random black man in office? It goes against everything we know but pretend to be ignorant of in this country. Racism isn't dead, just look at the majority of Republicans.

Why would a group go to such great lengths to get Obama in office at any cost? What is the motive? What is there to gain?

Actually this is a very good question, and these are some possible reasons I have considered.

1. If a NWO has been planned, and is being carried out as many of us believe, then having a sitting president who is Black and possibly not even eligible to be President might work out quite nicely for them, it cetainly takes some "heat" off them.

2. Classic divide and conquer, flame racism, and if I was black this would especially "piss" me off. We need to call a duck a duck, the color of the duck is meaningless, and I can only hope that our fellow black American citizens will see past color and question wether Obama has really given us the "Change" we all hoped he would when people unified to elect him from many races. That same spirit needs to be used again to vote him out, and I say Ron Paul is our best hope, and if you listen to Paul speak on behalf of the injustice still being shown to blacks in the legal system I would say he cares more about black people than Obama.

3. It sucks our first black president turned out to be just another puppet who sold us out, but heck, we've had plenty of white ones who did, maybe that shows there's less racism then the MSM would have us all believe? "United we stand, divided we Fall"
edit on 4-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

No.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

All of this speculation is also based on... speculation... I'd probably have to dig through a hundred layers of gut feelings and debunked internet rumours to find the first fact...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

All of this speculation is also based on... speculation... I'd probably have to dig through a hundred layers of gut feelings and debunked internet rumours to find the first fact...

Fair enough, it certainly is speculation on my part, the post asked a question, and I shared my thoughts.

Unless we're allowed to give "truth serum" or lie detector tests to TPTB, we can only "speculate" based on as much information we can get through alternative news source and keeping an eye on the MSM because you get alot of "clues" if you can read between the lines.

And yes, some "gut instinct", or what I would suggest could often times also be "common sence" is prudent here.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Here's the problem, all your "reading between the lines" and "clues" are just... how do I say this nicely... paranoia... you're seeing patterns in clouds...

Build on factual evidence... don't start from a belief and then look for clues.. it'll get you into trouble...

The people pushing this Obama stuff, for instance, are preying on people who are letting their "beliefs" guide them... facts do not support the conclusions you seem to be reaching...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Anyone can download the BC from the Whitehouse web site and examine it for the issues as found by Sheriffs experts. They laid it all out there. Download it and look at it yourself with a critical eye.

Either it is suspicious to you or not. Look for yourself. No need to believe anyone else.

Looks ok to you, then vote him back in. Did ya look?

Seek the truth grasshopper...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Anyone can download the BC from the Whitehouse web site and examine it for the issues as found by Sheriffs experts. They laid it all out there. Download it and look at it yourself with a critical eye.

Either it is suspicious to you or not. Look for yourself. No need to believe anyone else.

Looks ok to you, then vote him back in. Did ya look?

Seek the truth grasshopper...

I agree Kawaki... when I first went to the white house site and download the BC I could see, without the aid of any sophisticated software that the BC had been altered, now whether intentionally or not I could only speculate.

I would also suggest here, I don't understand how people cannot see how honestly and innocently this could have happened, the heart felt plan of a "mother" to make a better life for her child.

If everyone would just think for a moment, IF this woman's son (our President) was born in a dirty poor nation like Kenya, and this women like every mother in the world wanted to give her new son the best chance in life to be something and she being an American citizen, then she would have realized the necessity to have her son become an American citizen, born in the USA.
To me it is not a stretch for her to then jump on a plane with the new child, fly to hawaii, and register the birth. Now the son is an American citizen born in the USA.
Whether she had the slightest idea or intent of her son someday becoming President is not even important as at that time, just by virtue or the child being born in the US he was special.
I just don't see why an American mothers wish to make sure her child was 'born in the USA' is so difficult to understand.
Take it from there..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Thankyou for actually answering this question. Hopefully the other member will do the same.

You're welcome. Now, do you think there's an inkling of possibility that he's committed any fraud while getting into college considering the secrecy around it, and the fact he's had lawyers trying to keep people from seeing it?

I think it's a possibility, but highly unlikely. What fraud do you think he committed in college? Do you think he applied for a foreign student scholarship? How would he qualify?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
No. Eligibility is a consequential question for me.

I don't buy that. Eligibility is the core reason that leads you to care about the birth certificate in my opinion. If Obama was still eligible regardless of the birth certificate, I doubt you'd be spending your time on this very thread.

Yes, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii according to officials and the birth certificate that was released,

You mean the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate? Do you think Arpaio would consider the short form birth certificate authentic?

because I defend the right to investigate the authenticity of it.

Nobody stopped Arpaio from doing the investigation on private funds, don't be dramatic.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
No. Eligibility is a consequential question for me.

I don't buy that. Eligibility is the core reason that leads you to care about the birth certificate in my opinion. If Obama was still eligible regardless of the birth certificate, I doubt you'd be spending your time on this very thread.

Fine with me. I doubt I can change your mind about that anyway. I stated why i'm here.

Yes, I believe Obama was born in Hawaii according to officials and the birth certificate that was released,

You mean the short form birth certificate or the long form birth certificate? Do you think Arpaio would consider the short form birth certificate authentic?

I don't know. Although I doubt it. I know that's not the one in question. What is the most sufficient evidence for a doubter, that doesn't require them leaving their house and verifying it themselves?

because I defend the right to investigate the authenticity of it.

Nobody stopped Arpaio from doing the investigation on private funds, don't be dramatic.

Investigation isn't over now is it? Do you think they will be able allowed to physically examine the Microfilm on the document in Hawaii?
edit on 4-3-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I keep on hearing the angle...

Obama doesn't have to OR isn't required to allow access to his B>C. etc.- No other President had to do it etc.

Well, with all the hoop-la, mystery and (for a lack of a better term) Oddities with the BC,

One would think Obama would say:

"We need to clear this up because if in fact someone has altered my B.C. we need to get to the bottom of it NOW. For the Peace of Mind of the US Citizens and for Justice. If they can mess with my stuff, they can mess with yours. Let me be the 1st POTUS to call for-From here on into the Nations future, all birth records, military records, Tax Records, college records/documents shall be declared Open to the Public. As the American People have EVERY right to know EVERYTHING about the person running for POTUS.
God Bless the USA and it Citizens"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think it's a possibility, but highly unlikely. What fraud do you think he committed in college? Do you think he applied for a foreign student scholarship? How would he qualify?

Yes, that's exactly what I believe (remember, there is a BIG difference between "belief" and "knowledge"). He would qualify, if he used his Indonesian passport, like any Indonesian would do, and simply not claim his U.S. Citizenship. It's certainly not outside the realm of possibilities. It's not like his parents were the Bush's and had millions to squander on higher education for their child.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Because he wasn't born in the U.S. I have a very reliable source in the NSA that tells me the original "hoaxed" Mombasa, Kenya B.C. was the original. He has proven everything he's told me so far, or it was shown to be true later, as I expect this to. Also the investigator makes a good point at the end, if you want to prove Obama IS a citizen get the evidence to show it. Also as a side note- the place of Obama's birth in Kenya is a tourist attraction. Check it out. It might not show up on American computers though I suspect, but go there and you will see the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The "Mombasa" is the most obvious fraud. For one thing, it appears from other sources that Mombasa was part of Zanzibar, not Kenya, when Obama was born. For another thing, Mombasa is the opposite side of Kenya from Obama's ancestral village - if his dad was visiting Grandma Obama at the time, then, for no good reason, Mama Obama - ready to give birth - was made to endure a drive of at least 550 miles, on really rough roads, for no good reason, and ignoring several fullscale hospitals and maternity clinics on the way.

The Mombasa document - which seems to exist only in one snapshot and has never been subjected to anyone's close examination - also makes reference to a hospital which denies having any records of Obama having been there, and shows dates written in American, not British, fashion.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LordDrakula-What I find "Amusing"is how non -Americans such as yourself seem to think your Muslim lead nations are so civilized and peaceful........How many children did Iran Kill in the 10 year war with Iraq?? So flippin amusing and ironic huh. Im not gonna sit here and read the anti American baloney that comes out of your mouths...Obama is not a Muslim...he is not a Christian...He is his own god. Long live freedom and the AMerican way of life. Ricky Revere......."The enemy is HERE!"

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join