It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
*sigh* I know that usually replies are supposed to have a more legitimate amount of content than I'm am here, but I'll still reply...

Re: Birth Certificate:
Get over it. The issue is dead. Move on with your life and focus on something that matters more. Like almonds or spinach or something. Even something like what rate STD's have spread across the east coast of the U.S. since Jersey Shore started airing.

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by Skewed

He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

There is little doubt that this has been said, but how do you propose they make bin Ladens death null & void?
edit on 2-3-2012 by cuthbert because: edited typos

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So it turns out Joe came up with nothing new at all, just the same nonsense that has been debunked many times before, so absolutely nothing will happen as a result of it!
edit on 2-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cuthbert

Re: Birth Certificate:
Get over it. The issue is dead. Move on with your life and focus on something that matters more.

Nope. The issue is not dead, it is what we refer to as important. I can name about thirty major issues today. Did you have one specifically that you deem most important? Perhaps a list drawn up by priority of issues?

Or are you saying you just don't buy the whole thing? Last count I heard there had been 1.6 million spent avoiding court with Atty Berg. If they give me that money they can call me a dead issue, or anything else they want. And I will cheerfully agree with them.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

He was approached by citizens with a petition to answer their grievances. He was duty bound to act on their behalf. He didn't just look for tv cameras. And he enlisted independent people to study and determine probable cause. That being said, the birth certificate is a fake, and he is a Kenyan, not an American.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

What a coincidence that the one sheriff that was approached by the citizens to do this also happened to be a birther tv camera whore. That works out really well doesn't it? Unless this blows up in his face and Obama continues to be president.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
Last count I heard there had been 1.6 million spent avoiding court

Any proof for that silly claim at all? Anything?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

he wasnt born in hawaii tho was he?....he was born in kenya...he has admitted that as well as his wife, so where are u getting your info?

watch this....

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mznonterrorist
he wasnt born in hawaii tho was he?....he was born in kenya

No, that is just a story birthers made up

he has admitted that as well as his wife,

No he has not actually, yet another birther made up story

watch this....youtu.be...

yes, another birther made up story, not actually true!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

he wasnt born in hawaii tho was he?....he was born in kenya

No, that is just a story birthers made up

he has admitted that as well as his wife,

No he has not actually, yet another birther made up story

watch this....youtu.be...

yes, another birther made up story, not actually true!

did u actually watch the video?? did u watch the first 30 seconds where obama actually says that he was born in kenya and that he is NOT an american citizen? ....i suggest u watch the video first b4 u continue to spout your crap...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mznonterrorist

So your evidence is a heavily edited video?

Got anything else...I will say this again and again...Birthers...Starts with a B and ends with an S...Perfect...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
He doesn't have a birth certificate he was made in a top secret underground lab.
On the moon!
Who really cares anyway, more to the point who cares for those who do care......no one,he will win the next election and he will turn nasty!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by mznonterrorist

So your evidence is a heavily edited video?

Got anything else...I will say this again and again...Birthers...Starts with a B and ends with an S...Perfect...

ok then plz explain his wife standing on a podium saying "we visited his home town in KENYA"......

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

did u watch the first 30 seconds where obama actually says that he was born in kenya and that he is NOT an american citizen?

How about you show the original video's your heavily edited crap came from - but you will not do that as you realise your funny story and silly claim will be found out!

What about the lie where the video states a natural born citizen needs both parents to be citizens? That claim is just not true, as you know!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
He doesn't have a birth certificate he was made in a top secret underground lab.
On the moon!
Who really cares anyway, more to the point who cares for those who do care......no one,he will win the next election and he will turn nasty! [/quote

Why do people care? are u serious?

I think american citezens have every right to care, they have a man running thier country to ruin that shouldnt even be there!

he has systematically killed the US and everything it stands for, leading them into bloody world war 3, but yea ..why should they care huh?....
edit on 2-3-2012 by mznonterrorist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

did u watch the first 30 seconds where obama actually says that he was born in kenya and that he is NOT an american citizen?

How about you show the original video's your heavily edited crap came from - but you will not do that as you realise your funny story and silly claim will be found out!

What about the lie where the video states a natural born citizen needs both parents to be citizens? That claim is just not true, as you know!

how about u show one iota of evidence that he is in fact an american citezen?? just to back up your claims hmm? evidence that DOES NOT include his forged birth certificate....

everything that has happened and is happening points to him being a fraud...how his original long form birth cert cant be found anywhere what a coincedence huh? a forgery is presented in its place...

so plz lets see ur evidence...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

how about u show one iota of evidence that he is in fact an american citezen?? just to back up your claims hmm? evidence that DOES NOT include his forged birth certificate....

You are the one making the silly claims, how about you show some evidence he was not born in Hawaii?

how his original long form birth cert cant be found anywhere

WTF are you on about? Who says it cannot be found anywhere? You really should stop making stories up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You are the one making the silly claims, how about you show some evidence he was not born in Hawaii

how his original long form birth cert cant be found anywhere

WTF are you on about? Who says it cannot be found anywhere? You really should stop making stories up.

are u even on the same planet?...have u seen it? where is it? less of your chat!...i asked u for evidence if u have none to present then hush! there is more evidence to point that he is in office illegaly....u present evidence to the contrary and i may listen...but until that happens ill carry on with what i believe is the truth mkay?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

have u seen it? where is it?

I havent seen yours, so do you even exist?

Have you seen all the previous Presidents long form birth certificates? oh, as none of them were black they do not matter. But as soon as the first black president comes along you demand all sorts of documents from him, and when some are released you just blindly claim that they are fakes.... with zero evidence!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The Cold Case Posse advised Arpaio that they believe forgers committed two crimes. First, they say it appears the White House fraudulently created a forgery that it characterized as an officially produced governmental birth record. Second, the White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as “proof positive” of President Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate

if this is a forgery where its looking likley then where is the real one??....they dont have it at the birth office...why? was it removed? or did it never exist in hawaai?? cuz he was born in kenya?....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

have u seen it? where is it?

I havent seen yours, so do you even exist?

Have you seen all the previous Presidents long form birth certificates? oh, as none of them were black they do not matter. But as soon as the first black president comes along you demand all sorts of documents from him, and when some are released you just blindly claim that they are fakes.... with zero evidence!

Oh pulllease!! dont turn this into a race issue ok! it has nothing to do with him being black...i WANTED him to win the elections..i even cried when he won i watched his innauguration etc ....what do u mean zero evidence?? YOU HAVE ZERO evidence to present that he is an american citezen..now why is that?? yet there is evidence to support that he is not ...including a forged birth certificate, why would that need to happen?...he could end all of this by presenting his original documentation but he refuses...why?

You can sit and say oh yea hes in office legally u just dont like it cuz hes a black man ..B*^%cks!!

everything points to him being in office illegally....as i sed b4 even if he is in there legally? (WHICH IS A VERY MINUTE CHANCE) he has been the worst prez to date!! FACT

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

if this is a forgery

except it is not a forgery.... that is just a made up claim not based on any facts

where its looking likley then where is the real one??

In Hawaii

they dont have it at the birth office

WTF is a "birth office"? Who says they do not have it at the "birth office"?

was it removed?

no, it is where it belongs, in Hawaii.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join