It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Groundbreaking UFO Videos Of February 1st To February 29th 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I do not think EVERYONE sees an unidentified object flying in the sky and automatically assumes it is alien, whether they believe in aliens or not. I believe in extraterrestrials but I usually assume any UFO seen is a government project gone bad. That's what happens when you outsource. Little Asian kids may know how to make a decent pair of shoes but a spaceship....no.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

post by DoNotForgetMe
I usually assume any UFO seen is a government project gone bad.

Rather than what they really are ?
Most UFO videos that get posted here turn out to be planes , lanterns , CGI hoaxes or even skydivers , just assuming they are government projects is as bad as just assuming they are ET spacecraft .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Very hard to argue or reason with most of the footage!

If you can't reason with it, then you can't claim it is evidence of aliens.

Who the heck said it was evidence? Even evidence isn't evidence anymore in this field. I am merely saying it's very compelling and a nice montage.

Please don't put words in my mouth and I won't help extract your foot from yours when the truth is known, 'k?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just because it's in the air doesn't make it a UFO.

That compilation was pretty poor, I saw nothing extraordinary or even slightly interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice compilation op!!

Those are UFO's no doubt till someone identifies them... Those are strange... at least for the people that grabs a cam and records it. And ATS its the best place to "throw it to the lions" I hope you keep doing it for the following months

I read that all or almost all have their own thread here in ATS with all the debunking and/or approval inherent. I think that the links to the threads could be awesome to include in the original post.

I would S&F if i could

kudos op

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Just because it's in the air doesn't make it a UFO.

That compilation was pretty poor, I saw nothing extraordinary or even slightly interesting.

I thought the security camera view of the Homestead FL lights was pretty cool... It showed the lights appearing which doesnt jive with the other views that appear to be lanterns.
Maybe thats not the same lights after all?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tropictul
Since we have just started the month of march, why not look back on all the UFO videos that caught our eye during the month of February, all the best UFO videos from last month compressed down into one video
snip
Enjoy!

I do not agree with the thread's title since one can see what appears to be a fireball, blimps already discussed here, "fleets" that look like the video was taken through a windshield, etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

Originally posted by 3danimator

food source

energy source

study

enslavement

theft of our planet

covert government affairs

shall i continue?

Are you joking? You may as well say they are here to learn flower arranging. Thats as plausible until any evidence arrives.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What I find really intriguing about UFO's or Lights in the sky is the fact that they have been reported years before aircraft was in the sky, look at records from the 1800's and earlier. Now what is the explanation for those?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Only a small percentage of UFOs are explained as aircraft in the sky.

Meteors, weather phenomena, planets, swamp gas, strange cloud formations, ball lightning, birds, and so on all existed back then. So did drunks and frauds.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There will always be unexplained footage of UFO's, but now that we have full HD Auto-focus camera technology (not available for UFO Footage) we have a better opertunity to study them in detail.
I wish they would just come down and say Hi...I take that back

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
What I find really intriguing about UFO's or Lights in the sky is the fact that they have been reported years before aircraft was in the sky, look at records from the 1800's and earlier. Now what is the explanation for those?

have you seen how bright venus and jupiter have been in the sky the last month? You can be sure that most people in the 1800 would not know what those are. Coupled with superstition, imagination, fraud and other factors this would have led to a spate of "sightings". They would have believed anything unusual in the sky was a ufo back then. Come on....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
take a look at the Disclosure Project on youtube....there you will see many credible retired military personel coming out with info that ET's are indeed real. They have no reason to lie. They were told to keep quiet about it but feel that the secrecy has gone on far to long. ET's are friendly...they could have destroyed us years ago. The spaceships that have been recovered by the military have been backward engineered....the tech or which they now use in there own man made copies of alien ships...most of the sightings these days are man made secret ships, but some are not. Corporations control the alien technologies now and even Presidents are not granted access to this info. Take a look at the video...in 2001 a press conference was held wherein many top officials disclosed that ET's are real. There is a threat to the planet now, but it is not from ET's, it is from the men who control corporations and this alien technology....some believe that they will stage a fake alien attack in the future to elimanate population on the earth to a more controllable level...we need to know about this and know that ET's are not here to harm us. They are concerned about what we are doing to the earth and are very concerned about the men who use their tech for evil ends. Google Steven Greer and CSETI and do the research. We all need to be aware of the lie that has been going on now for over 60 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
take a look at the Disclosure Project on youtube....there you will see many credible retired military personel coming out with info that ET's are indeed real. They have no reason to lie. They were told to keep quiet about it but feel that the secrecy has gone on far to long. ET's are friendly...they could have destroyed us years ago. The spaceships that have been recovered by the military have been backward engineered....the tech or which they now use in there own man made copies of alien ships...most of the sightings these days are man made secret ships, but some are not. Corporations control the alien technologies now and even Presidents are not granted access to this info. Take a look at the video...in 2001 a press conference was held wherein many top officials disclosed that ET's are real. There is a threat to the planet now, but it is not from ET's, it is from the men who control corporations and this alien technology....some believe that they will stage a fake alien attack in the future to elimanate population on the earth to a more controllable level...we need to know about this and know that ET's are not here to harm us. They are concerned about what we are doing to the earth and are very concerned about the men who use their tech for evil ends. Google Steven Greer and CSETI and do the research. We all need to be aware of the lie that has been going on now for over 60 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Quadruple post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join