It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Groundbreaking UFO Videos Of February 1st To February 29th 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Since we have just started the month of march, why not look back on all the UFO videos that caught our eye during the month of February, all the best UFO videos from last month compressed down into one video

Enjoy!

REMINDER!

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

*Post video link
*Give reasonable description of what is being seen in the video (not everyone can watch videos)
*Give personal thoughts on what you think of this.

Please do not just post a video and link and tell others "watch it".

edit on March 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Excellent compilation of said-events. Kudos. Bravo. Applauds, Star and flag while holding up a lit Bic to you OP!

Thank you much for bringing this to our attention.
Very hard to argue or reason with most of the footage!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
LOL...typical "UFO" footage. The first ones are clearly meteors by the way..but i digress. Can you guys explain to me why you think avanced beings that have mastered space travel would visit earth and not decide to make their presence known to us all, yet forget to turn their frikkin lights off?

"Hey Acknot! Did you turn the lights off? We are over a populated place?!"
"Shazbot! I forgot!"
"D'oh!"

LOL

You guys crack me up. So desperate for aliens to visit us that you lose all sense of perspective. Hey, i saw unicorn last night. I only have this blurry night time video though. I know it just looks like a horse btu look at frame 45, you can CLEARLY see something glint for a few frames near the head.....therefore..unicorn!"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Very hard to argue or reason with most of the footage!

If you can't reason with it, then you can't claim it is evidence of aliens.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
reply to post by 3danimator

This website isn't for people like you. We come here to discuss and debunk. Take your non beliefs somewhere else please.

As for the OP s&f. I cant wait to see what this year has in store for us. Only 2 months in and already tons of evidence.

LOL what? Take non-beliefs elsewhere? What the hell kind of statement is that?

Can you point me to where on the site it states it is for believers in alien visitation only?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry but a compilation video of Meteors , airship , planes , skydivers ,lanterns and a helicopter don't constitute groundbreaking UFO videos .
Most if not all have their own threads and to my knowledge none of them turned out to be anything out of the ordinary .
If I'm wrong then feel free to show me

edit on 1-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No one mentioned aliens untill you did.

They are UFO's, which could be an alien spaceship or a kite with LED's.
The first one i agree with you, is a fireball, but it could be an alien spaceship cloaked as a fireball.

Open your mind

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Think about your statement for a second, say they are Aliens, would you go to another planet and land your space craft, come out and be like "Oh hey guys, what's up?" No you would observe from afar like they are doing. Would you want to meet us? We kill just about everything we see, including the planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
The first one i agree with you, is a fireball, but it could be an alien spaceship cloaked as a fireball.

Yes, it could be. But there is zero evidence for that. Plenty of evidence for it being a meteorite though.

Originally posted by Mianeye
Open your mind

There is nothing open-minded about accepting speculation as fact. Instead, that is closed-minded.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Funny how some of you will debunk every single video.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you have even seen a meteor in real life.

Some of those do not look like meteors.

And to those who can't comprehend WHY aliens would come all this way and not show themselves or this or that....

...that's the whole point ...YOU cannot comprehend it ....if your mind does not allow all possibilities to think about ..then you will never be able to understand why they are doing whatever it is they are doing.
edit on 1-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, that's a really great video! S&F for sure, thanks for posting!

UFOs are being seen everywhere in increasing numbers, this is definitely more than a coincidence - I definitely think something big is on the horizon. Not something bad, just something BIG.

I guess we'll all find out sooner or later! (hopefully)

All the best,
OnewithAll

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Good video of unidentified flying objects... Be sure to do another one when March is over.

I think many of these can be identified, but maybe some not so easily... Regardless, appreciate sharing it with us.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sorry but a compilation video of Meteors , airship , planes , skydivers ,lanterns and a helicopter don't constitute groundbreaking UFO videos .
Most if not all have their own threads and to my knowledge non of them turned out to be anything out of the ordinary .
If I'm wrong then feel free to show me

sources please!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Excellent footage!

And this is only february, and only those caught on camera....
S&F.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice compilation of videos.In some of the clips I have an idea of what some of those UFO´s might be,but there are some that I would not try to explain.Sometimes what is more interesting is the commentary of the people watching the UFO´s or filming the video.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
LOL...typical "UFO" footage. The first ones are clearly meteors by the way..but i digress. Can you guys explain to me why you think avanced beings that have mastered space travel would visit earth and not decide to make their presence known to us all, yet forget to turn their frikkin lights off?

"Hey Acknot! Did you turn the lights off? We are over a populated place?!"
"Shazbot! I forgot!"
"D'oh!"

LOL

You guys crack me up. So desperate for aliens to visit us that you lose all sense of perspective. Hey, i saw unicorn last night. I only have this blurry night time video though. I know it just looks like a horse btu look at frame 45, you can CLEARLY see something glint for a few frames near the head.....therefore..unicorn!"

food source

energy source

study

enslavement

theft of our planet

covert government affairs

shall i continue?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Wait a second...Did you just take me seriously

Ok..I don't believe any of those lights in that video is alien spaceships, and i don't believe i have ever seen a video with lights, where i thought they were alien spaceships, and i have seen them all.

But i do have an open mind, which make me believe that there is a posibility for they could be alien spaceships, as i have no clue to what some of them are, or have seen a logical explanation to what they are.

Those are the UFO's.

It could be a kite, or it could be an alien spaceship.
I will allways pick the kite if the evidence is there, but never stop thinking about the spaceship if that evidence is useless.

Hope that was more clear

edit on 1-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nice video of some UFO's looking foward to seeing more

Not sure why some people feel compelled to troll on posts... nothing wrong with debunking or being a skeptic,but give some input. your condescending words and jokes only make people not want to contribute to the site...go back under your bridge and eat your fish heads, thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What makes many feel these 'lights in the sky' are strange?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join