It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory Of Everything.............(almost)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey,

I suppose you expected to click that majic button and come to a place, where either laughably serious...
or....seriously laughable theory will be expounded in terms you will vuagely understand,and go away either with a smile, or a shrug........done deal right?
Not so simple....
This thread may require some input or participation.......OK with that?

So, Now, you two might as well come a little closer............gather round...this may take a little.....

We will very likely agree that the ATS site provides a unique opportunity for people of any sex, stripe, colour, persuation, or age to mix their combined brain power and will, into a common soup of thoughts streams and messages, much like the subconscious mind might do, running a subprogram beneath any conscious mentation.
From time to time, the concentrated wills of perhaps thousands of humans around the globe....may be focussed on any one thread or subject .......while interconnected electronically as well.....sometimes like a well oiled machine, sometimes like two spastics in a three legged race.....
Bear with me here....

The world is awash in electronic radiation signals....cell phones, PCs,House phones,even your fridge, all these things are going wireless.....
The very electric power we use that surrounds our lives, emits , magnetic fields.....radio waves, etc....
Just turn a vacuum cleaner on in a room with a radio playing, and witness the interaction of two competing devices on perhaps several levels at once.
When taken intoto, all these emissions,of assorted spectrums, (spectri?) add up to soup of electromagnetic
energy, which both effects, and is affected by the combined human electromagnetic potential which is a part of that soup.as well as vice versa............
We see experiments such as HAARP, focussing electromagetic power (in copious quantity)upon the ionosphere
to create all kinds of purported, and real effects both above and below in the atmosphere, and the earth as well......From mind control, to earthquakes maybe.....
We know of CERN, and other HAARP-like projects world wide.....Know of huge elecric installations which span the rivers of the globe, the huge wirle and transformer networks providing power to us....all emitting electromagnetic fields....
Add to this, photon radiation emitted by electric lights, as well as their own radio emissions or other flields.....

I put it to you this way....WE the FISH, have created, and are creating our own OCEAN!

Collectively, and without really considering the consequence....we have added a sub layer to our environment, that has altered the basic structure of our environment.
Thais is NOT a mere island of garbage, floating out in in the middle of an ocean,!.....
This IS an OCEAN!
We as a species have added a whole dimension to our environment which did not in any real quantity exist prior to 1900.......

So, follow me thus far?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Where are you going with this?

You sayin radio frequencies have something to do with our situations?

We should make notice that people have always been crazy, but now there are 7billion of them

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
YES I am following!!!
PLEASE...continue. I am really enjoying where this is going.

link   
reply to post by stirling

So, follow me thus far?
Yah... fish in a sea of electromagnetic radiation.

Continue...

link   

Yes.
Continue please....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Still waiting OP...whats the hold up? I know life can be hectic.

I really am interested in knowing where this is going... I eagerly (try to) await with patience.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The True theory of everything doesn't involve anything finite in the Universe with much importance. That be us. Although we are used as tools whether we want it or know about it or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry i have to make a living too.....even a few hours a day.....
Ok well here we are in this electronic soup....were doing our things whatever they may be.....
But all the while the frequencies available are multiplying exponentially........
Both in variety and wave lengths....
The human part of this mish mash works at a 7 hertz freguency.....
Now the human body, if one looks at it electronically, makes a very good imitation of an antena....(the bone structure,)Plus it is an active or energized antenna.....(our base electrical system....)
if we can couple these facts....we find ourselves, the perfect antennas, wadering around in an ever more electronically crowded and active environment.
Our feet ground us to earth, and we are picking up radiations of all these and many natural wave lengths which pass through our bodies and i asume get grounded contact.
All this seems a simple concept, and maybe it is, but the INPUT we are recieving is getting far more chaotic all the time.....much of it never before encountered by the human brain or our perceptions/senses etc.......
Out in space, the great empty is really surprisingly not.
The sun, the stars, the very planets, send radio, magnetic, and emanations in every direction.....
Black holes spew radiation out their backsides and plasmas form that are billions of miles across.....
Stars go nova,gamma and other deadly stuff abounds travelling in all directions....
Influenced by gravity wells of bodies or other phenomenas.

So are immersed in this cosmic soup of electromagnetic phenomina that is in a constantly growing
and changing state.
Both spacially, and also locally......(our solar system), and personally (our own electromagnetic states).
Quantum physics, seems to indicate that even at the minutest fraction of existance, the smallest of things we can imagine to exist, are in fact semi electromagnetic in nature....
This leads one to the conclusion that we are perhaps far more electricromagnetically than we may be actually physically.......That the universe, primarily being of an electromagnetic phenomena,may actually yield more
information by aproaching it from that angle....
Not nessessarily that of an electrician, but that of a radio electronics engineer (no scientology wise cracks please)
T
The human mind is subject to a phenomena called entrainment.....
This is the shifting of our minds to operate on altered frequency, by broadcasting a storger signal thaan our natural brain power generates into the brain.....
In other words we can be hypnotized electronically and our bodies will switch operating freuencies to the stronger signal.
This can happen as in the Japanese children who had spastic episodes watching certain cartoons,
or it can bemore far reaching, depending on the frequencies and the focus used.
All these and probably more i could think of add up to a heck of a system which we unknowingly or unconciously recieve, Through our bodies and senses,and incorporate into our daily existance.
Its supper time now, so ill be back after.......
but try to imagine a radio that is bombarded will thousands of differing signals from thousands of differing sources,or make that a wireless PC and you have a fair idea of what interferences we are working under as far as brain patterns are concerned.
But dont forget that BOTH brain and BODY are affected by the input.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
S&F I think I see where your taking this OP. Maybe I'm mistaken but it appears your getting to the point of possibly relaying the damaging effects all these signals are having on our minds and body?

If that's the case I have felt for a long time all the constant signals and frequencies we endure on a daily basis does have a very negative influence on us, considering all homes that have electricity those wires emit a frequency. On top of that all the gadgets most have now in the home and around them in every place we travel has them. I just haven't put forth the effort or time to thoroughly research it properly I've had other issues to research so all I've gotten to is the hypothesis stage on this one

I know our brains run on frequencies and you mentioned a radio and a vacuum running interfering with the radio, I think that applies to the brain as well to a certain extent. Like perhaps a TV show I've heard puts people in a dream like state when they watch it. So that obviously to me means something is effecting the brain to some degree to be able to do that, maybe the frequencies emitted by the TV station or the imagery or a toxic cocktail of both? Then we have the switch to Digital to bounce around....

I need to do some study into this now you got me thinking, I look forward to the rest of what you have to say

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ah spaghetti, what a delightful wave length.....................

Now we have the whole cosmos with us in the middle somewhere, recieving and sending,or grounding out various forms of electromagnetics
At this point one begins to wonder what is reality?
Is it some solid state thing or is everything really doing an intricate dance of subtle energies....?

Whatever IT is, we need not try to fathom, but just to get the point where we can understand that we are
in essence merely a small part of a vast circuit board, and this is essentially the universe we percieve that we inhabit.....
There are also unpercieved, all around us...but though unnoticed by our bodily selves,can be felt,and effect our mental states...either awake or unconscious.......(asleep), and produce the local effects which we can percieve consciously.

It is well undersood that earths magnetic field, is fluctuation in strength as well as shape depending both on the solar wind, and the earth which is producing it.
There are holes of which allow differing strengths of these forces through the atmosphere and into our own antenna array......as well as a muffled manefestation through thicker atmosphere....

We come then to other factors which also effect the transmission and reception
such as Body iron content,mass, and other physical variations.
Some elements may be able to effect differences of potential within the bodys antenna array.................
Other factors such as electrical storms and ionosphere disturbances, natural and unnatural.....

The end of our journey leaves us standing somewhere in the midst of this electrical/magnetic/quantum soup,looking outwards the primary manefestation of which is an infinite palette of dancing electricity in all its forms.....

We too are composed of the very same progression of quantum electrical phenomena until we can look no further inwards.....
In essence then, all that is,everything is a modified form of energy.

How then, does this effect everything we think ,say ,and do,paint, play or recite?
From where comes human inspiration? Origonality?and the qualities of humans which pull off things likethe Taj Mahal?The parthenon?Or Stone Henge at aveburry?

The qualities of mankind, for good or ill,The willpower to bring to fruition or manifest something that we concieve,,,,(the ability TO concieve) all born deep within the electrochemical processes of the brain and body ,arent they?
Or are they?

Well you cant sum up the totality of all that is succinctly till perhaps you become a zen master.....
Which i am not , but, still one can ask the questions even if the answers do not come easily or quickly.....

When we die, so i have read, the brain stops, neurons fail to fire,heart fails to beat because the signal stops comming from above.....
A neurosurgeon of note, experienced a heart attack......he did survive, but had a NDE (near death experience)
while technically dead.
No brain activity, no heart signals.....no eye response, no breathing.
When this very wise doctor recovered and was again conscious....knowing the state he was in,dead to all intents and puposess for some minutes, he knew that he had experienced what is physically impossible in theory,
and in actual fact was conscious for some time, ouside of his own body, but within the room, where he observed and remembered every detail of the cardiovascular resucitation,The crash cart, the nurses, and the determined doctor who actually saved his life........he remebered most everything that happened and could even repeat conversation and describe blow by blow, the resucitation of his own body!

This happenstance is of note, because it happened to a medical man, a neurosurgeon, who had heard the stories of NDEs and just attributed it to the various reasons already given by medicine.....
But when it happened to him, he personally knew what had transpired, knew the moment hed died, and watched the resucitation....

What is important to me here, is that here we have a scientifically trained observer who has his specialty in the brain and experiences life and memory outside the body while clinically dead for some time.
The implications of this leave some astounding loopholes in our perceptions.
There is some indication here that the human being is not nessessarily connected to the body in which he or she currently find themselves......
Also some indication that human memory is not connected to the body as well......that memory is independant of the body, actually functioning as a live being.

Call our essence soul if you like, (i am on the fence there)
But there is some part of consciousness which retaining its individuality and independant memories,is capable of existance outside the body, and after the body has in fact deceased.
The evidence is becomming more overwhelming all the time.......

There is subtlety to this essence,and its composition is unknown at this time........more later

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
new Campbell’s cosmic chunky soup!

mmmm mmmm good.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello,again
After such a long journey through this trail of pieces, there should be some kind of reward for enduring ....
However on arriving here...
we are faced with some inescapable opposites.
Without concrete as yet proof, but much annecdotal evidence....
We find that the self or consciouus part of the body, is independant of it.(at least it would seem so)
Memories are not stored in the brain, but seemingly outside the body as well.....
We seem to be something far more complicated than this electrochemical shell which we at present peer out of...as if through a long dark tunnel at times....
We see that our existance is far more electromagnetic in nature, in both macro and micro cosmic realms.....
In fact we are far more like a dance of particles than a coherent entity......
Our whole universe made up of larger and larger patterns of dancing energy.
Patterns repeated over and over in ascending and descending magnitudes of scale.
As both creators, and receptors of this energy flow,we find our place in the order of the multiverse at present as human beings...on a blue planet we like to call earth .............
But is this place really the place where we originate?
or is it perhaps just another stop in a long line of stops that cross eternity and the multiverse....?

And if that is any way correct, how?or what is the mechanism of this larger than life experience?
Is there a possibility that we may evolve through manfestations of physical form,rather than exist as such for a brief span, and grow old and die...our totalty dissapearing into the grave at the end?
Spritual beings, having a human experience?
Corny as it sounds, it may be closer to the situation than the reverse.....Though to eliminate the religious overtones lets just say
Ethereal beings having a human experience........

Down here in the trenches, under the thunder of the guns so to speak, we can little percieve the whole battle plan....But the pilot who soars above us can watch the whole armies fient and strike.....
But im wondering if there is a way that we can teach ourselves how to fly......or at least avail ourselves of an aireal view.....

Science, has created great atom smashing machines to peer into the very building blocks of matter, and devices like the hubble which act as our eyes in space viglantly scanning further and deeper into the void.....
Yet we have been unable to plumb the depths of our own minds (consciousness) effectively.
Nor have we found the key to connect our being to that of what we see around us, in any meaningful way.....

Our very existance depends upon the creation of more and more technology.
As we have progessed, one would expect some thing to get simpler, more streamlined, more efficient....
That we as well as our environment would become more calm, more under control,That it would become less harmful, to its inhabitants, and creators.
Instead when we observe our "progress" we see that it has been an exact opposite result....
Almost everything our technology has given us, has also given us cancer, made us fat, or killed forty to fifty thousand people a year....more indirectly......as in the auto, such a symbol of progress....
Most of technology, is counter productive.......either its weaponised, or its use degrades other features of the environment.
With the advent of technology,its spread and use, the world has altered itself with ever accellerating momentum.
Till we have outpaced our ability to handle learning how it all operates......
Only 100 years ago, a reasonably bright person could just about operate any piece of equipment made.
Even up to ww2 anyone could learn anyone elses job.....
This last fifty or so years has ended all of that with finality......
Nobody is able to get by these days without depending on others to implement our technology for us, and repair that which we cannot.

Human beings, come from an environment which included only the bare minimum of electromagnetic interference.All of this was at one time only naturally created, and none of us who didnt get struck by lightning ever even got a shock......
Cosmic rays were kept out of earths atmosphere by a vibrant and robust magnetosphere.....
and a clean, and whole atmosphere.....
Some interferance. was inevtiable, but miniscule compared to todays helter skelter stream of every kind of spectrum of electromagnetics.
Location could be a very important factor in psycho social diseases.........
The emissions of differing frequencies of radiation has been proven to be able to effect some alteration of emotional conditions in crowds.
The mood of people and animals just before a thunderstorm is akin to this phenomena....
Electronic signals broadcast in the confines of a factory environment, could say make people work faster.....
Department stores have been known to circulate the smell of new leather in order to stimulate the purchases
we might make when entering....

My bedtime fo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In fact we are far more like a dance of particles than a coherent entity...... Our whole universe made up of larger and larger patterns of dancing energy. Patterns repeated over and over in ascending and descending magnitudes of scale. As both creators, and receptors of this energy flow,we find our place in the order of the multiverse at present as human beings...on a blue planet we like to call earth ............. But is this place really the place where we originate? or is it perhaps just another stop in a long line of stops that cross eternity and the multiverse....?

This is how I imagine myself and others....

Dust particles of energy dancing around and manifesting through the course of eternity.

Our true "self" is right outside the body as if it were attached by an umbilical cord.

Its too bad WE as a WHOLE do not understand the complexity, yet the simple nature of our true self. If we all had the knowing what could we really become? How would that have changed the course of technology and the way we live. How would we have treated the Earth and each other? Would there be more love for "life"?

Im really enjoying your thoughts on this subject and I also love the wording. You are (imo) doing an excellent job and I look forward to reading more!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your way of explaining things is absolutely brilliant, especially the way you pick up from a line of thought suited for the not-so-spiritualized and take it to a higher level of understanding of the universe we live in, I take that you probably give lectures about it every now and then - if you don't, you probably should.

If you don't mind I'll share a few of my own findings during my short (in cosmic terms I mean) existence. IMHO our body is an antenna yes, but the frequency to which it resonates is the one of thoughts, which are just another form of energy and/or radiation, although not yet detectable or measurable by our current technology. Speaking of which, I don't think technology is a bad thing in itself, just the way we develop it and use it.

Looking forward to your next posts

Cheers,
Deny

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

In fact we are far more like a dance of particles than a coherent entity...... Our whole universe made up of larger and larger patterns of dancing energy. Patterns repeated over and over in ascending and descending magnitudes of scale. As both creators, and receptors of this energy flow,we find our place in the order of the multiverse at present as human beings...on a blue planet we like to call earth ............. But is this place really the place where we originate? or is it perhaps just another stop in a long line of stops that cross eternity and the multiverse....?

Dust particles of energy dancing around and manifesting through the course of eternity.

Our true "self" is right outside the body as if it were attached by an umbilical cord.

Its too bad WE as a WHOLE do not understand the complexity, yet the simple nature of our true self. If we all had the knowing what could we really become? How would that have changed the course of technology and the way we live. How would we have treated the Earth and each other? Would there be more love for "life"?

Im really enjoying your thoughts on this subject and I also love the wording. You are (imo) doing an excellent job and I look forward to reading more!!!!

Now this is my thought... I can't prove it but I can provide some science to back it up with you can find in my one of my threads.

My opinion is that there is a lot more to EM than the government wants us to understand. I think we are EM beings. And yes we do form our own ocean as the OP puts it on several levels... not only the EM signals from HAARP and radio stations, cell towers, billions of cell phones, microwaves etc....

But... we ourselves are EM receivers and emitters. Our brain has magnetite in it, and we resonate at EM frequencies in tune with the earth called Schumann resonance, we dream at one, meditate at another, and are fully "awake/conscious" at another... and others will heal us.

So we are constantly globally resonating at certain frequencies, have the ability to both send and receive on these frequencies.... so this explains telepathy, remote viewing, and many other psychic/paranormal phenomenon.

I think it goes beyond this and we are creating our very reality... there is a deeper resonance of phi... aka the golden ratio... or fibonacci sequence (see my thread here for more info) . This base resonance is the resonance of reality and forms all things. It is the standard for beauty, and the root of all the mystery schools and written in plain site in all religions without their knowledge.

So this is highly speculative, but I do agree with the OP on several levels.
edit on 2-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by MamaJ

Now this is my thought... I can't prove it but I can provide some science to back it up with you can find in my one of my threads.

My opinion is that there is a lot more to EM than the government wants us to understand. I think we are EM beings. And yes we do form our own ocean as the OP puts it on several levels... not only the EM signals from HAARP and radio stations, cell towers, billions of cell phones, microwaves etc....

But... we ourselves are EM receivers and emitters. Our brain has magnetite in it, and we resonate at EM frequencies in tune with the earth called Schumann resonance, we dream at one, meditate at another, and are fully "awake/conscious" at another... and others will heal us.

So we are constantly globally resonating at certain frequencies, have the ability to both send and receive on these frequencies.... so this explains telepathy, remote viewing, and many other psychic/paranormal phenomenon.

I think it goes beyond this and we are creating our very reality... there is a deeper resonance of phi... aka the golden ratio... or fibonacci sequence (see my thread here for more info) . This base resonance is the resonance of reality and forms all things. It is the standard for beauty, and the root of all the mystery schools and written in plain site in all religions without their knowledge.

So this is highly speculative, but I do agree with the OP on several levels.
edit on 2-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

I LOVE how others can put my thoughts into words that make sense.

I have studied at length and I feel as though I know what I know. The problem I have is relating my thoughts with words that make sense to others.

I really appreciate people like you, the Op, and Deny777 because you all seem to have a gift of relaying information whereas others like myself can't.

To KNOW the life long answers to questions you begin asking yourself at whatever age (for me it was very young) is nothing but pure excitement and joy. It makes the days seem better. It makes the love of all life easier even when it is stormy outside or someone flips you off or makes you mad. Its just easier living life being aware of our truest essence.

I just had to say thank you and I really appreciate what I have learned from people on ATS! Love it!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey, you guys are too kind.....
"This thread may require some input or participation.......OK with that"?
As there really are NO rules, let us call this rule #1 i hope, a two way conversation.......OK?

There is some evidence that plasma, (en.wikipedia.org...(physics) which is a separate individual "state" of matter,may be the key to uniting some of what we are talking about.........

I have read information to the effect that the ions(charged particles which make up the plasma....)
somehow can act in a concerted fashion, almost indicating some sort of intelligence or controlling mechanism....
that is a far cry from intelligence but it does give some room for speculation...
Here is some for your consideration...
www.acviews.com...

Here another link for your consideration.............
en.wikipedia.org...
for those who are familiar with the subjects referenced read on please....

" Outside of the standard explanations for the phenomena there is the possibility that the images produced may be caused by a voltage corona effect, similar to those seen from other high voltage sources such as the Van de Graaff generator or Tesla coil. In a darkened room, this is visible as a faint glow but, in this case, the film is affected in a slightly different way. Color photographic film is calibrated to faithfully produce colors when exposed to normal light. The corona discharge could have a somewhat different effect on the different layers of dye used to accomplish this result, resulting in various colors depending on the local intensity of the discharge."[10]Wikipedia....

Well, i think there are people here who are seeing where the glimmer at the end of this wormhole is beginning to shine in the distance....
The time for pause is here, and if you have anything that i missed to add,.....we should follow your thoughts....
There is still some way to go..................
TKWASNY........The True theory of everything doesn't involve anything finite in the Universe
HOLD THAT THOUGHT!...............I LOVE IT!
Nickneal7................trying to get smaller.and bigger at the same time.....
Mamaj, Pica,Chaotic Order...your patience and input is appreciated....
Moshen........dont leave yet....youre valued....!
Braydenf...yep your already there arent you?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgooood!
Deny777...are you nickneal7 in another indentity?......just kidding....i look forward to your collaboration....!
Pianopraze....hey.......I loved that thread........this is the stuff.......it all does add up down the line,........................................just doesnt quite go where our current paradigm would demand it to..
Please continue to discuss what comes to mind...i too am loving the responses.......
peace guys, i have to do survival stuff now.......

edit on 2-3-2012 by stirling because: add forgotten link

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is a side thought which may be relevant to our look at the nature of our reality....

In the chickenor the egg category,
Is the multiverse in existance to allow what we might call life to exist?or did the pre existance of consciouness demand a mutiverse ; in which it could experience its own existance?

Id suggest a side journey over to Pianoprazes thread as well....scroll up and youll find it.....
Much of what is touched on there is very pertinent to where we are trying to get to...
For me, i am worn to a frazzle tonight.....the exigencies you know....
Rome wasnt built in a day, and its looking more and more like anything we find worth persueing
we"ll be perfecting in eternity anyways....
I hope somebody returns to leave a few thoughts as i will be back whenever i can ......
It has taken just too long to peruse that thread of Pianos....nite all

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Something deep inside of me agrees with all of this.
I was wondering, what could be the practical consequences in everyday live?
Is there any or many ways how we could "exploit" being an EM-being having an human experience.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Another idea i was having:
I guess we need to bypass the "consciousness created multiverse or other way around problem". My intuition tells me it's a sort of propositional trap but i see no alternative way of thinking or a solution. That problem has been bugging me for a long time.

Maybe later...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join