It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CBS . We were mislead" - the REAL story or how the illuminati mislead the sheeple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
First of all read "Who are the illuminati ? exposed in the CNN Kosovo Board, March 24, 1999 ..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The golden rules for staging "Western democracy"

"Western democracy" is 100% staged by the illuminati. The golden rules are :
- under no circumstances should somebody that is not in the illuminati payroll be allowed to have access to the mass media;
- under no circumstances should somebody that is not in the illuminati payroll and has real chances in an election be allowed to take part in that election
The situation in each country determines the intensity and the way the controversies between the different illuminati parties are staged.

The only exceptions to these rules in the XXI century were
- the party of Pim Fortuyn in Holland, 2002
- Oskar Lafontaine (former SPD president in Germany), that was able until 2003 to participate in some late evening talk-shows.

In the case of Pim Fortuyn, the illuminati didn't react immediately because :
- the homosexual label distracted the illuminati in the beginning, as they thought that this could be reused (association and dissociation mechanisms)
- the illuminati didn't realise that he would score 35% of the votes in the first election (Rotterdam).
He was murdered as soon as he tried to take part in the national elections, where he was about to get the most vores.
Note : association and dissociation mind control mechanisms are explained in link above.
In the case of Lafontaine, he doesn't create a new party (which the masses crying for) because he knows that would mean he would be immediately murdered.

Two examples of how the illuminati stage "democracy" : Germany and the US.

a) Germany

Main features of the current situation : The illuminati are quickly approaching bankrupcy, which leads to the collapse of the social state. Each day new cuts.
One of these cuts (Hartz IV, 5 million jobless will see their benefits cut by more than 50%) lead these masses to mass protests in the streets.

Staging the democracy : the "opposition" has to be staged aggressively. That's where the "neo-nazi" (NPD) and "ex-communist" (PDS) roles fit perfectly as opposition (dissociation mechanism).
September 19, 2004 : state elections in Saxonia. PDS scores second; Schr�der's government party (SPD) tied at 9% with the NPD.
www.faz.net...[2E601AD3-45EC-4334-8186-FC12D4B38D8F]picture.gif
To illustrate to which lengths the theater goes : after the results, the representatives of all parties left the TV studio as the NPD representative was supposed to take part also. By seeing this, who would believe that the NPD also controlled by them ?

b) US

Main features of the current situation : war in Iraq rapidly consuming the budget; oil production coming to an end, oil supply might collapse any moment.

Staging the democracy : priority is to hold on the illusion of normality during the 2004 campaign. Keep the two party system while distracting the sheeple from the fact that the actor playing the "opposition" role (Kerry) has the same policy as the government about everything, starting with the main issue : stay or retreat from Iraq.
It's in the interest of the illuminati to keep current governments in place, i.e. that Bush wins. So Kerry plays the role of the idiot crook (btw, the same situation now in all NATO countries).
The controversy that CBS was ordered to play has two main objectives :
- distract the masses by convincing them that Kerry is fighting Bush to death, even capable to resort to forgery ...
- convince the masses that Bush is better than Kerry, who has to resort to forgeries to attack Bush ...

[edit on 20-9-2004 by MattMarriott]

[edit on 20-9-2004 by MattMarriott]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I commend you on the effort MattMarriottyou have put in to posting this infomation but i have trouble getting my mind around some of the claims.Some of the claims at first read are like somthing out of a Tv show but i cant prove it one way or the other so i can not comden it. If any one else can shed some light on this intresting subject it would be great.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Main features of the current situation : The illuminati are quickly approaching bankrupcy, which leads to the collapse of the social state. Each day new cuts.
One of these cuts (Hartz IV, 5 million jobless will see their benefits cut by more than 50%) lead these masses to mass protests in the streets.

You have absolutly no idea what you are talking about

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dude Illuminati?
I think I'll never read any of your posts seriously again unless of course you were just joking. If you were then your a pretty good joker.

top topics

join