It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Fascism - Corporate Greed - The Path We Are On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nearly everything is registered as a corporation, most don't know this fact.

It is ok for a corporation to dictate to me, but I cannot dictate to the corporation for I will lose my job. I am so damn fed up with the road we are going down, the corporations are now taking over countries through corruption.

This greed is totally disgusting, and I for one have had enough. Corporate fascism is where our countries are heading, without doubt. This is how they plan to retain order out of chaos. The fear of people losing their jobs will allow those bankers to move ahead with thier plans without facing too many protestors. The bankers will be backed up by those who cannot survive without some form of corporate control. Unfortunately this is the mass of the population.

People will soon come to realise thier government has gone, but will use the excuse, "well at least i have a job" to remain silent.

Here is the definition of fascism, and it describes corporations to a T.

Fascism:
An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
(in general use) Extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It really is getting bad, I don't really believe in this country and I would move to another country if I had the opportunity. I figure somewhere in Europe might be better. Everything in this country is so twisted and crooked, corrupt. This country bleeds shamelessly with corruption.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Description of video:

For the full video go to: www.newrealities.com...
Maxwell goes into a detailed explanation about why the United States of America is a corporate entity and why states are countries and the difference between State and Federal ownership even when states are involved.

People deserve exactly what they get, they don't research the "heavy / boring stuff" they put their faith and trust in politicians to "govern" them when in fact they are being screwed royally.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

A slave that doesn't realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I agree with you, but it's not corporate fascism...

...it's neo-Feudalism.

They are not seeking a co-op of government...they are seeking an ownership (of) society.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob

It really is getting bad, I don't really believe in this country and I would move to another country if I had the opportunity. I figure somewhere in Europe might be better. Everything in this country is so twisted and crooked, corrupt. This country bleeds shamelessly with corruption.

Europe isn't any better just slightly different.

You can't take down a system the majority still believe in. You can't run from a problem that is threatening every country. You can't hide froma survailance state. You can only wait and hope one of these three variables changes.

new topics

top topics

join