It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible attack on Iran shortly after March 5th ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Main supporter of Iran is Russia, who will soon have presidential elections, which, most probably will have Putin as clear winner, but also high risk of popular unrest.

Also, even just a facade, there will be parliamentary election in Iran.The vote counting will take days (they usually do) , leaving an incertainity on who won, with how much and the risk of popular unrest is also high.

Natanyahu will meet Obama, and the only topic will be Iran.

Considering the potential high risk of unrest in both Russia and Iran, combined with the lack of authority after the elections and the fact that Obama aministration set the Netanyahu meeting on March 5th ( could have been MUCH more later - that if you buy into the mantra "diplomacy and sanctions are working" - because an attack from US and / or Israel is not imminent ) and the fact that Israel will not wait until the last moment to attack Iran nuclear instalations, wouldn't be a logical choice for Israel to attack Iran in the second week of March?

Israel doesn't need a diversion or a false-flag if they are hell-bent on attacking Iran...but the timing of those elections in Russia and Iran with the possible unrests in those countries (but especially in Russia) and the timing of Obama-Netanyahu meeting will give Israel a golden opportunity for an attack ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You're right, for some reason the date March 8th holds some significance for me. I don't know why, I just have a gut feeling something will happen on that day. Hope I'm wrong though

Regardless, something will happen in March regarding Iran. Striking when there is civil unrest is always a good option, although many Iranians are planning on not voting in the "election" as a form of protest. As a result of this the supreme ruler has basically ordered those who can vote to vote or else. In regards to Russia, there already has been much public dissent regarding the upcoming election. Again many people are voting against Putin in protest, but let's be real, the polls will probably be rigged and there is nothing which can be done to stop a Putin presidency.

If Israel attacks Iran, however, they will most likely first stage a false flag. Furthermore, it is a possibility that said false flag will target Americans so as to drag us into fighting the war for them. If Israel or America were to directly attack Iran and spar violence, Russia would retaliate. If, however, Iran is seen as the perpetrator, Russia has no obligation to get involved.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My prediction is March 20th, same as Iraq war, first day of the vernal equinox also frequently the date of traditional Iranian holiday Norouz in many countries.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My prediction is that everyone who is predicting a strike on iran in March is wrong. Nobody has been right on this yet. Next up: April. Next up: May...

You get my point.

edit on 1-3-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Israel doesn't need a diversion or a false-flag if they are hell-bent on attacking Iran...but the timing of those elections in Russia and Iran with the possible unrests in those countries (but especially in Russia) and the timing of Obama-Netanyahu meeting will give Israel a golden opportunity for an attack ?

Since when have we on ATS started believing all the crap the media spouts? All this talk of a military strike on Iran is just propaganda to hide the fact that covert attacks on Iran are well underway. The Stuxnet virus and the constant assassinations of Iranian scientists have done far more to undermine Iran's nuke program than an overt bombing campaign ever would. Israel and the US are both on record as saying the Iranian facilities are so well hardened that a bombing strike would be completely ineffective, so why are so many on ATS constantly buying into the media lie that a strike is "imminent"?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was never predicting an attack date on Iran, but lately (from December 2011) i was stating March 2012 as the month of the attack on Iran...LOOONG before Obama was even considering a meeting with Netanyahu and also LOONG before Panetta declarations (he thinks April, May or June 2012 as posible months).

I am still strongly believe March 2012 will be the month, but now i have to consider a more exact timing, thensecond week of March.

I know how risky is to predict something of such magnitude and how risky is to give days not years as when your prediction will unfold.

But everything in my brain screams : "Iran will be attacked in March".Can't help it, and since its only days until then, i can't hide behind long period of times in hopes that people will forgot what the nutcase (me) said.

I take this risk.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Two dates in March to watch. March 8th Full Moon, March 22nd New Moon depending on what the planners want, full illumination or dark as a well. If it happens it will be one of those dates IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
You're right, for some reason the date March 8th holds some significance for me. I don't know why, I just have a gut feeling something will happen on that day.

3 + 8 = 11

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No, nothing will happen this month, or in summer.
What's the use in all the speculation?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
March 8, 2012- March 15, 2012 will be a crazy time indeed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Call me crazy, and when it comes and nothing happens, I'll retract, but for some reason, I keep seeing March 16th and March 19th. Could be just my imagination, but for some odd reason, those dates or numbers keep hitting me. Same with June 19th.

Anyways.. If something does happen.. I put it up here to revert back to.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
My Bday is March 11th....

Last year the war in Libya started on that day

Two years ago that Huge Earthquake hit Japan

It is also Mars, the God of War's birthday (between the 8th-15th) give or take

Nothing with Iran will happen.

but Syria on the other hand.......

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Well, Mars (The God of War) has no say in this whatsoever. In this Solar System it is known as a DEAD EARTH.

Hello my friend. Please don't confuse what I am about to say with any Gypsy influenced astrology garbage either, because I am a pupil of astronomy, which is the true science of the Cosmos. I really am not interested in some nomad created, religious like fantasy that was made up by some nomad folklore followers or self proclaimed Witches.

Also, Nothing against March, the month of your birthday my friend. However, Saturn reveals catastrophic events coming then. Either World War or a Natural Disaster. Saturn influences planet Earth more than most sheople can even comprehend.

So many here and abroad have been crying wolf for so long. Well, They need not worry about being debunked by the usual yes man, robot minded slaves here for much longer. Or for that matter, put into a straight jacket and thrown inside a padded room in order to shut them up. Everything that we have all heard about, have waited for, or even have denied is finally coming to intriduce itself.

The question now is it World War, a fake Alien invasion false flag, or a catastrophic Natural disaster that's coming soon to all the theaters near us all?
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have always thought June 3rd, for a long long time now. I have reason to state that as a specific date, but that is the date that I have dreamed it would be many times and I guess that is as good as any.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
March 22 would be the best time because it's total darkness in the sky that day.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Israel bombed the south of Iran, parts of oil fields, multiple times with stealth jets, years ago.

Israel smuggled 260 billion US dollars into Iran to destabilize Irans economy, hence the insane inflation.

Israel struck a deal with Saudi Arabia to flood Iran with Heroin and other hard drugs.

Israel has influenced America and several other not-independant nations in the West, to boycot Iran and place trade sanctions on Iran - which really are nothing short of a declaration of war. Leaving the youth of Iran jobless.

As you can see, Israel has already been waging a covert war against Iran, you're just uninformed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Israel bombed the south of Iran, parts of oil fields, multiple times with stealth jets, years ago.

Israel smuggled 260 billion US dollars into Iran to destabilize Irans economy, hence the insane inflation.

Israel struck a deal with Saudi Arabia to flood Iran with Heroin and other hard drugs.

Israel has influenced America and several other not-independant nations in the West, to boycot Iran and place trade sanctions on Iran - which really are nothing short of a declaration of war. Leaving the youth of Iran jobless.

As you can see, Israel has already been waging a covert war against Iran, you're just uninformed.

You forgot to add that Israel also have flying pigs...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
March... what does this month resembles me... aw yeah, right: Iraq Invaded Kuwait in 1990 in March.
Also in March 24 the Germans attacked the British in North Africa during WWII, 1941

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Timewave Zero has it final peak, April 4-12.

Then it bottoms out to the end..... of the chart.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

We'll see in the future, shouldn't be more than 30 years for the truth of this matter to come out ;-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join