It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone drinking alot more water recently?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I never drink tap water, I always have bottled water though

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Oh jeez, lets just hunt em down why don't we.

OP is just thinking about the correlation to the changes we are all experiencing right now and changes they are experiencing themselves to find those who may notice themselves but don't think it's important enough to share.

Sharing thoughts is where a lot of great evolution has founded itself. Chillax.
edit on 1-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

Granted, but ATS has been going to the dogs with everyday 2012 has gotten closer. It's all speculation at this point and, as opposed to when I joined I now find it difficult to wade through the inundation of ridiculous threads full of speculation about "the great change" etc. with the evidence presented here being, the OP drinking more water than usual!

So what? I've been doing a lot of things more often lately- for example, I've had Thai food twice in the last four days. Previous to this, I have never had authentic Thai Food...but do I write a post shorter than this here reply to you attempting to draw a ridiculous correlation to any 2012 speculation? Maybe the great Thai Fighter Nai Khanom Tom will revisit earth for a 13 man Muay Thai tournament against the illuminati figure heads!? (Will create the thread and further explore the topic later).

I'm more than happy to review any credible references (which, the OP hasn't bothered to look in to or source) with regards to the OP's ideas but alas, there are none.

Threads like this are counteractive to anything relevant and based off hearsay and discussion between God knows who just further assist in the detriment of any relevant discussions.....people like throwing around words like 'Sheeple' but, when somebody stands against the tide of mass speculation are quick to be attacked.

I can't wait for 2013 to roll around, maybe then the rest of us will get a break from doomsday speculation and pack hysteria.

I'm more "chillaxed" than you can imagine but, I stand to deny ignorance and will not fuel the fires of story-telling and Chinese whispers.
edit on 1/3/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Hey don't think I was flaming you or anything, and much respect to you, you seem to be a rather intelligent and reasonable individual.

I will admit yes, it seems everyday there is a new doomsday topic or two or three but its what keeps ATS going, I tell you this if I couldn't laugh at some of the things I see on here it wouldn't be as fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

All good mate, thanks for the kudos. I do get in to fits of passion and admittedly can be a little bitter in conversation.

One of my best mates has been obsessed with everything from the Illuminati, UFO's, Kaballah, 2012 etc. for about 18 months now and it has ended him in regular stints in the psych ward causing much stress, pain and grief for a lot of us having to witness it..I don't think people realise the potentials of the rabbit hole they're entering when they start to obsess on such subject matter.

Granted my mate has a history of drug abuse but, when I see/hear people spreading such crap and speculation it really gets to me as it's a game of Chinese whispers presented as fact that they're distributing which, is counteractive to any real progression.

All the best

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To think of it, I have been guzzlin' a bit more h20 than usual as of late.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
so have i. i got two bottles of water within my reach at the moment. im constantly losing one of em, and refillin em. i have like a cup of coffee in the mornin, but for the most part, i been drinkin hot teas and a lot of water. its unusual for me. i also have this restlessness feeling like something big is almost here. i feel that way this morning bad. i dont know what it is.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Funny you mention that. Hmmmmmmmm.

How did you know I just put in a pool and haven't learnt to dive without my mouth open?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yes actually i have been drinking alot of water that also = to alot of bathroom visits i think the acsess drinking may have somthing to do with the acidifing of the oceans and our self concius mind telling us to be ready as many of us are felling that deep sence of doom

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For the last 21 months I've been drinking water and tea like crazy but that's under doctors orders.

I'm healing from a near death crash and with all the pills antibiotics and other stuff I was on I needed more water.
I've alwayse drank tons of milk to, I'm 26 and still drink a gallon of milk every 2-4 days.
Healing all my broken bones that probably helped a little.

I could probably cut back now but as long as I'm not drowning in it a little extra can't hurt me.

I remember both my chiropractor and my main doctor saying that Americans drink far to little water as is.

For every cup of tea you drink you need 1/4 cup of extra water to balance out because tea is a diuretic.
It's worse with soda and other heavily caffeinated high sugar drinks.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

foods containing organic cyan ides make you thirsty. Cranberries make me drink a lot and also when I eat things I am allergic to I get thirsty. Dying cells within your body, whether they be our own or microbes, often give off cyanide. That is why diabetes makes people thirsty I think. If the thirst doesn't go away when you drink water and you aren't dehydrated just eat an onion or grapefruit, both contain theosulfate which is an antidote.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Are you diabetic? An increased or excessive thirst can often be a symptom of diabetes.

www.netdoctor.co.uk...
www.ehow.com...

...and I'm going to go with "NO" on the 2012 connection.
edit on 22-5-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's not complicated. People can wake up in a myriad of ways.

Realizing the health benefits of drinking more water over soft drinks and the like, is really just an improvement of common sense. I've definitely felt more healthy drinking water every hour of the day over what I used to be drinking. Far less nausea these days.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was literally gonna make a thread about the amazing benefits of water, and then I saw this thread.

I have been drinking a lot more water lately, the only reason being it is incredibly healthy for you.

I have a reusable bottle, and having a refillable bottle of water encourages more drinking I think. I think of water like gasoline for a car. When I feel thirsty, I fill me up with some good ol' water and I feel my body instantly start to function better.

Cool thread.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I take huge amounts of water. Its 112 degrees here and not really fun walking outside.

Could be due to lesser intake of food, body getting dehydrated and so on.
edit on 22-5-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yes, because it's getting hotter and summer's coming.

Where is a face palm emoticon when you need one?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What about air? Anyone breathing more than usual?

Ok joking aside OP, please go to a MD and get checked out. Most notibly for diabetes. Doctors make mistakes every day. Did they do a hemoglobin A1C to be on the safe side?
edit on 22-5-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Water is the "food" of the gods (I thought that was lentils and rice!). I've been a major hydration fan for a long time, and the more I learned at places like Watercure.com and Watercure2.com the more I knew I was on the right track.

It still surprises me how someone cannot drink large amounts of water daily. No other animal, or bird, or marine life, or insect, drinks anything but water (vampire bats one exception), so why do some human animals neglect or fight it so much. Probably due to the corporate addiction and brainwashing programs to get people to drink carbonated sugar water, coffee, and the other dehydrating liquids instead of the real thing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes I have. Jan 17th I quit diet pepsi cold turkey, I drank it WAYYY too much. I oils drink 4 liters a day or more. And only drank water. Now I'm drinking water and Monster. But I've noticed being more thirsty.

Crazy, crazy thought.
Someone just posted a thread about us running about of oxygen.
Maybe it's our body's way of getting more oxygen o.O
edit on 22-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I was literally gonna make a thread about the amazing benefits of water, and then I saw this thread.

I have been drinking a lot more water lately, the only reason being it is incredibly healthy for you.

I have a reusable bottle, and having a refillable bottle of water encourages more drinking I think. I think of water like gasoline for a car. When I feel thirsty, I fill me up with some good ol' water and I feel my body instantly start to function better.

Cool thread.

Now here's a user who's got it! SES, doesn't it drive you nuts when people you love don't drink water and you know what ails them would be greatly helped, if not cured, by hydrating themselves. Do you know what the most common words are in hospital emergency rooms? "Push fluids". Almost everyone who shows up in hospital is dehydrated.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yes! When I was a figure skater, I'd chug water on the ice all the time. So does everyone else.
I quit a few years ago, and slated for the first time in a year last week. As soon as I started getting tired, I was just like. WATER! But I didn't bring any. xD.
And I realized, whenever athletes get tired, they go for water.

Maybe, like in my post above, it's another way of getting more oxygen when the lactic aid is starting to kick in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join