It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Hilary Clinton: "Why Apologize For Minor Issues To Muslims When We Keep Occupying & Inv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This thread is mainly about Clinton's answer and the idea of apologizing for minor things while continuing major immoral acts.

So true, why apologize over drama regarding the Koran when we invade thier countries.
So very true and even reflects many of the comments made here on ATS including myself

Clinton didn't really answer the question in my opinion, she kind of just danced around it

I wish this would be on national media so everyone really thought about it

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Currently at work, but I would love to hear her response. I know what you mean by her not really answering the question.

My question here is, how do you answer a question when you have no real apology or any real feelings towards what's ongoing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
She does answer the question posed. A large part of the problem is Ron Paul not wrapping his head around the fact like it or not we are there. He has never felt we should have been there to begin with. While others would argue we had to go there and were morally right to do so but that it should have been over long ago. No one at this point wants our forces there any longer than they need to be at this stage. That being said as we are working to the goal of leaving, incidents such as this make it harder to do so and even harder still without making an attempt to bring an end to the public outcry. This is just common sense. The fact is when our forces leave Afghanistan is likely to fall apart. But that doesn't mean we should just leave on a whim without even trying to give them their best possible shot at stability. We set a date now it is time to follow through and finish the job without anymore of these blunders.

new topics

join