It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about consciousness.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by smithjustinb

bc u is the plus free then else is free more and object is free more, from what u is free will not free fact already and u r a mortal so not recognized even as free right

why cant u recognize else freedom when u see it while meaning also urs?

There is no external. I say I am free, but I can't fly as a bird. Nor can a bird play video games. But as one, we can do what we couldn't do alone. That is the freedom of existence. If there were no birds, would we have made planes? Because of "external" diversity, our inner freedom is compounded. Because you are free, so am I.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
"I am".... Says who?

"This is"... Says who?

I maybe.

Who is the "I"?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

bc u is the plus free then else is free more and object is free more, from what u is free will not free fact already and u r a mortal so not recognized even as free right

why cant u recognize else freedom when u see it while meaning also urs?

There is no external. I say I am free, but I can't fly as a bird. Nor can a bird play video games. But as one, we can do what we couldn't do alone. That is the freedom of existence. If there were no birds, would we have made planes? Because of "external" diversity, our inner freedom is compounded. Because you are free, so am I.

Very insightful.

Every piece fits in individually, and no piece fits in the same spot. But if one piece is missing, the picture is incomplete.

We each see the world in our own way, because there is no one, right way to look at the world. Diversity of sight is the spice of truth. Every gem can have a thousand facets...and we are those facets. To see the world from a thousand different angles, in a thousand different lights, is to know it truly.

Thank you for this, justin.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by Pentothal
"I am".... Says who?

"This is"... Says who?

I maybe.

Who is the "I"?

Take it as the most common definition...the user who posted it.

The maybe part has me confused.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

you are freedom right but not free, u must b ur own positive adds exclusively in constant way of being to claim being free, like knowing that any is of positive truth but also adding to so u can b free constant urself

truth is freedom rights not any freedom, or freedom superiority so not superior wills

u keep meaning to justify others for urself existence, it is useless who r u convincing to be for u? everyone?

ur confusions come from ur inferior free will, u belong to gods that mean their freedom in the concept of superiority when true superiority is only an abstraction of positive existence fact which makes what exist free in truth reality

also in truth conception the abstraction of superior existence is true positive rights in constancy predictions of its terms

u r evil bc u end up with ur gods to clearly point how noone must b free otherwise u cant b superior

and ur conception of being more or superior to ur own existence stands is from using others and all

this what clarify genders conditions in humans from nature and god, the insistence to be superior as a thing that is not existing, inferiors free senses that enjoy the fancy of certifying inferiority existence from sameness means as life oness

i am not a bird there are a lot of individuals like me which are simply of freedom existence rights
while obviously i dont fly at all bc of evil absolute powers and wills

and a bird is an animal condition it doesnt fly either so never free while more easily killed then anyother animal

existence is true of truth rights and for, that is why realities are free, while anyone is exclusively its plus knowledge as constant present freedom right, and moves results of its objective free realisations

actually what u mean lead u to act inferior to cells moves, so inferior to things that do not exist, while acting upon to abuse all things as superior possessions rights
cells moves clearly show knowing their drives through freedom existence ways for right, while u force urself to stop in order to assert ur freedom as a thing waiting and expecting valorization of its fact thing

u clearly show how it is nonsensical tht u became humans, animals conditions were much more appropriate but gods are evil so i guess it had to stop too for whatever free rights in humans that can make a difference in truth alone

but also i insist that truth is always the answer of its freedom superiority so smthg is gonna happen that destroy it all clearly in one hit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We aren't our bodies. We are the universe that made us.

Unity cannot exist without diversity. A perceiver requires something to perceive so there must be diversity. Without diversity, there would be nothing to perceive and if nothing is perceived then what is a perceiver? Its not a perceiver.

We must exist as unique individuals so that we can exist at all. But individuality is just the way for us to perceive in order to maintain the standard of observed diversity required to maintain the quality of what we are as the perceiver. That is all individuality is. But rest assured, there is only one perceiver. Your life isn't your life, it is the life of the universe that made you. The universe is what you are. The universe is the perceiver perceiving itself. It perceives itself from trillions of angles. Each angle of perception make the perceiver the infinite being that it is. When you, as an individual, die, the perceiver that was always who you really were is still perceiving, but just not from the angle of perception that was your identity.

But you don't die. You are the universe. You only thought you were an individual. People don't die and meet God, they die and meet themselves. They don't even meet themselves, they remember themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

u keep meaning to justify others for urself existence, it is useless who r u convincing to be for u? everyone?

I keep meaning to justify myself by others's existence as myself. Hopefully, I am convincing others the same, so that they can also justify themselves, so that we all can live in a happier tomorrow.

ur confusions come from ur inferior free will, u belong to gods that mean their freedom in the concept of superiority when true superiority is only an abstraction of positive existence fact which makes what exist free in truth reality

Although I may belong to Gods, we all belong to God. If God has it set up to where I belong to Gods then who am I to argue or judge? If I belong to Gods, then that is okay because God made it that way. The question is, who are you to judge me?

also in truth conception the abstraction of superior existence is true positive rights in constancy predictions of its terms

u r evil bc u end up with ur gods to clearly point how noone must b free otherwise u cant b superior

and ur conception of being more or superior to ur own existence stands is from using others and all

I never "pointed how noone must b free". I support others' freedom.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

nothing made u, u r of what u do even relatively, bc existence is true so it is free
universe is conditionned by gods and if it become aware of itself it would be existing only when it realize its whole positive self freely out of it

u reject truth, bc as gods u refuse to admit that superiority belong only to truth infinity, set basically only and exclusively of absolute free existence

ur insistence to maintain tht u can exist bc smthg made u, so as a result of smthg else is showing ur evil nature meaning to kill the truth
there is no causality in truth, when it is about its existence, there cant b true existence unless it is a definitive plus always fact so free
u dont exist but u insist that u do from things powers and evil ones powers

sure next is global war for sacrilege done

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and i dont have anything to do with universe never was never will, while i cant conceive how a things conditionned can be a self, what is conditionned cant but end relatively free from what plus is realized being true, which is nothing to truth nor existence
but a thing inherently cant b true to reach its creation time, while one of the most fundamental rule in truth, is that first is always more so last, when it wasnt free it would never b existing

u keep meaning actually that universe is under the powers of one god, when it is a lie, there are a lot of other powerful freedom involved in creations process life

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I agree to some extent, but the reality that saying I am is possible means that saying I am is equivalent to saying this is. It's irrelevant whether it's local or nonlocal, they are one in the same and their distinction is complementary, not conflicting.

No self is of itself alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

in truth there is no same but the base which is freedom as nothing objectively, when existence is truth rights then any is true on its own differently
the problem is shown from ur wording refusing to accept that u can deal with else, why do u keep meaning another as being u? even the grounds?? whywhy talk to urself then, so u get out for breakfast or lunch?

i mean when u say in one how is it different then urself alone in one, u will b closer to that one alone then from others relations with meaning in one same

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

nothing made u, u r of what u do even relatively, bc existence is true so it is free
universe is conditionned by gods and if it become aware of itself it would be existing only when it realize its whole positive self freely out of it

u reject truth, bc as gods u refuse to admit that superiority belong only to truth infinity, set basically only and exclusively of absolute free existence

ur insistence to maintain tht u can exist bc smthg made u, so as a result of smthg else is showing ur evil nature meaning to kill the truth
there is no causality in truth, when it is about its existence, there cant b true existence unless it is a definitive plus always fact so free
u dont exist but u insist that u do from things powers and evil ones powers

sure next is global war for sacrilege done

Truthfully, that something that made me was me, but not me in this form. Energy is energy and energy is also conscious and has to be conscious, otherwise, none of us could have had the opportunity to exist. All is one. The universe is what this is, what I am as an individual hardly is at all. I owe everything I have and everything I am to the conditions of my residence. My small, arbitrary self that I have known for 22 years is the universe doing what the universe does. Just because you have an individualistic reference of perception, does not mean you are truly an individual. After all, you weren't born on your own accord. The human form is here for a reason. The reason wasn't made by you alone, it was made by a conglomerate of intelligent cooperation.

Do you think I am on ATS posting this crap because I want to? No. If I had my way, I'd be flying around in space making galaxies or something magical. But I'm not. I'm on ATS because the universe is an intellectual factory that created me to do this. I wasn't created to do what I want to do, but to do what the universe wants me to do. Doesn't sound much like freedom to me, it sounds like survival. The only thing with true freedom is the universal whole. I am subject to its will. Thankfully, I was programmed to cope with that.

The only one who thinks they are superior here is you because you are somehow deluded into thinking that you aren't subject to the same laws that I am. Freedom can't be had for solitary individuals, but together we are free. Freedom is our true nature, but no human is fully who they are in an incarnative experience. You'll be free when you die.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

dying or living it is the same fact wether it exists or not, freedom is the only thing that u r proving here even if in ur intersts u prefer to judge me with big ego and u that small slave of universe will

look budy, who is a thing of smthg bigger cant b aware of, only the fact that truth exist whcih mean that there is no big and small any is same size of same elements existing, and the fact that freedom is the truth that justify that any awareness in any and all situation is the superior there that can stop or move as it wants

there is no universe, i can go very far with that, what u insist obviously on pervert ways to sell creations as truth is ur invention, obviously u dont speak of ur background in life
any awareness is by definition a superior sense so creative alone of any intelligence necessary to its limited existing needs or space

noone is to learn anything but to respect truth since it is first and last always existence superiority living right

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite areas of discussion. I just read this book, Shedding Symbols, by John Dublin (it's free by the way) and it really got me thinking about the idea of a consciousness. It talks a bunch about free will and how that would work. Kinda has some religious, possibly Christian overtones, but not at all traditional. It presents a new way, a more sensible way, of looking at terms we're all pretty much familiar with already. Anyway, it's a real quick read and I thought you all might enjoy it. Here's the link:

www.smashwords.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join