It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
to everyone who opines that his death " could not have been natural " or he was " too young to die " :

please follow me - i have been instructed to guide you back to the real world

no seriously -

i am not even going to address the claims of AIDS or drug use

but people claiming he was " too young " or similar need to get a grip

i present : obiturary

only 41 , died unexpectedly of natural causes

people do die all the time of undiagnosed or untreated ailiments

get over it

to make claims that he was " too young " to have died is insane

just because of his rather dubious status , mr Breitbart was not immune to real life , or death

Get over yourself on this one. I am not disagreeing with you that some people die from natural causes at a young age...but when you read a headline that publishes:

Andrew Breitbart Drops BOMB on Team Obama: “I Got Video of Obama From College” - Then Dies of Natural Causes?

www.dailypaul.com...

VIDEO

That being said, on the internet rumours were that this Andrew guy had some dirt on Obama that he was going to release into the mainstream media and on his website. So if you were Obama, and you knew that some things were better left not seen in public, would you do away with the guy who was going to expose you on it?

Yeah, you bet. Death & politics are how these guys play.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

one would need to mudrer him , BEFORE he made that speech , not after

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

one would need to mudrer him , BEFORE he made that speech , not after

That video was uploaded February 10th. He died apparently March 1st.

You failed in your post.....I'll say it again....YOU FAILED IN YOUR POST!!!

Why?!?

Because no one knew about his plot until he made his speech that's why!

Think about the plot for a second, there needs to be a climax to a story before you can liquidate them so that it makes more of a better ending. This is what politics is about...story telling. This is what the Illuminati do...follow a story and create endings. Don't mess with the Elite...or at least, don't piss them off too too much.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: addd

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

That doesn't look like someone who is rational or coherent. He seems unhinged. So was it natural or did he have a more serious problem?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

OH....MY...GOD....

He really did lose it at the protestors....that's nuts....I wonder if he ever was on drugs, or if that is his natural tendency to behave. Could have also been a raging alcoholic in that video...a passionate one at that too.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Breitbart you will be missed.

As to some of the comments in this thread what the hell blah

There is a saying do not speak ill of the dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

While I have seen some of my fellow liberals (not on ATS though) cheer the death of this man, I will not follow that path.

He certainly had some issues though regarding his politics. Then again., who doesn't?

And it seems odd that he died so young. Perhaps a health ailment that wasn't public knowledge?

edit on 1-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

That doesn't look like someone who is rational or coherent. He seems unhinged. So was it natural or did he have a more serious problem?

True American hero there.
He exercised his right to freely speak and he was telling the truth, filthy raping murderers at Occupy that need to behave themselves.
The sheep with the drums vs one man's fearless voice in the streets.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
High power pencil beam ultrasonic waves to a known physical weakness will ensure irrepairable damage that has no traceable means. It only appears that the prior condition enflamed to runaway downhill freight train status.
Nice job, someone. You got away with it...for now.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Personally, I never understand a person's need to find their way into a story but that is what this is. Why else would he go there, than to try and take away from their press and feed his own and what better time for someone who hates the OWS type than immediately following reports of rapes and sexual assaults in the OWS camps.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
he lied, he was an arrogant loudmouth, he didn't care who he hurt, or insulted. i'm glad he's gone...the only sympathy i have is for his family

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Are you kidding me? Natural death after saying (promising) to expose Obama???????
This is so self-evident that our government had him murdered.

Still want to vote? Still trust Washington? Still have fate? Still have respect? Still think these are good ol boys/girls representing your best interest??
WAKE UP.
This government is so corrupt it is scary.

Here is the video two weeks ago where Andrew is promising to show a video of Obama....in his 'college' days.
Obama at minimum WAS a coked-out, sexually experimental, cigarette smoking thug back in the day. Just ask Larry Sinclair! Which personally, I don't care. But a person like that is hardly in position to be a role model for this country!!!

Starts around 5:00
townhall.com...

OBAMA in COLLEGE

Where is that photo from? Very interesting.

Not buying this story either. I knew immediately they killed him. No autopsy or toxicology analysis? Cause of death already determined in less than 24 hours while we are still waiting on Houston's. BS!!!
RIP AB. We seekers of truth will miss you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm trying picture Breitbart dressed up as a pimp with a gorgeous
young woman in his arms telling St. Peter:
"We have an appointment with God"
St Peter: " Dude, you're not on his appointment calendar"
Breitbart; "Of course we aren't you doofuss, do you think he would leave a paper trail about something like this?

Not a guy much to my liking but I'll grant you the timing on this is rather suspect after announcing the videos of Obama.
If the videos show up then we can probably discount foul play.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

oh dear - now you citing unevidenced " facts " to embellish your fantasy

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

I hated the guy's BS, and wouldn't really care that he's dead, but sure, he's a widely read and very influential social warrior... this is big news.

bighollywood.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Then why would you post a memorial thread? You upset he was able to uncover so much corruption and prove it? Why do you support the corruption he exposed? Whether you agree with his politics or not, his work held up to scrutiny and should only upset corrupt people who approve.

He was hated because his information on corruption was provable and documented before he released it. In other words, TRUE.

He was without a doubt the most effective person uncovering corruption in the Democratic Party. This is more than suspicious. This could very well be an assassination. Everyone from Obama down the Progressive ladder had reason to hate him. When he took down ACORN by exposing them it most certainly angered Obama who was part of ACORN and all those involved in the various affiliated radical, corrupt organizations surrounding them.

Now these same people have taken over the Occupy Movement. Perhaps they needed him out of the way or perhaps he was about to reveal information even more damaging.

I'll be watching carefully for the autopsy reports and pray they don't figure out a way to stop an autopsy. It could of course be natural causes, but dropping dead on the sidewalk at 43 is not very likely, although possible.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Time to clear up this thread with a proper tribute

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you do a google search for Andrew Breitbart then go to images, you will notice all the photos since he was pronouced dead make him look like a cracked out drug addict. The photos before are normal as much as normal is for him. Take a look and see if it just me.
You have to scroll down to page 14 to get yesterdays photos.
images for andrew

Now wait and see the cause of death to be drug related after all

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by kosmicjack

True American hero there.
He exercised his right to freely speak and he was telling the truth, filthy raping murderers at Occupy that need to behave themselves.
The sheep with the drums vs one man's fearless voice in the streets.

I wanted to not only second what you said but also say that to me the video displayed him being passionate about his beliefs in regards to the OWS camps. He wanted them to get it.... BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Also, I found him to be quite entertaining and he will be missed by me and my family.

To the Admin who knew him...I am so sorry for the loss of a friend. You are in my thoughts as well as his family and the rest of us out here who do indeed mourn over a loss of life...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Multiple folks on GLP saying AIDs related... saw it in a comment on a news site as well... That would be HUGE news... holy cow...

If you saw that on a news site, you can post a link right? Please do.

You would not want people to think you are part of team Obama here defaming a dead man for revenge.

GLP

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join