It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

To Leaders, Ancient ones, Politicians and all people of Earth...

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2013 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the north of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.



We give to you the name of Holy Mountain.



We are the Ancient Lights of the Moon = Mother-Spaceship



We are here to protect you humans ( Our Creations ) from the enemy of the ancient as it is awakening at the end of the great cycle....Peace to ye all lost souls.


theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Note: Above prediction is not mine...





edit on 1-3-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi
 


I'm sure at least one person will commit suicide over this.. "warning", or whatever it is.

Great..



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What starts with a B and ends with a D and rhymes with Gossum Boodchild?



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
?

are you refering to the ancient ones in the necronomicon!!!
azathoth,khutulu,and pazzuzu are coming back to earth to have the final battle?
can't wait to check ot the old woyrm,or the blind idiot god!
i think pazuzu is may fav! this is the demon who possesd reagan in the movie the excorsist!



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


sorry link don't work,just brings you to ats homepage!



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by leeangqi
 


I'm sure at least one person will commit suicide over this.. "warning", or whatever it is.

Great..


..

One person will be " TPTB " = that powers that be...



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi
 


Question 1. Is the enemy of the Ancients, Carl? Because I really hate Carl.

Question 2. Does this alien race have an HMO or is it more like Blue Cross/Clue Shield? Oh, and does it have dental?

______________________________________________________________________________

Seriously, might be expecting lots of these as 2012 winds up.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Answer 1: No not Carl, Its Kenny but they claimed to have killed him.

Answer 2: They have Aetna for Medical and Dental, but you have to stay in network to get full coverage



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by leeangqi
 


Question 1. Is the enemy of the Ancients, Carl? Because I really hate Carl.

Question 2. Does this alien race have an HMO or is it more like Blue Cross/Clue Shield? Oh, and does it have dental?

______________________________________________________________________________

Seriously, might be expecting lots of these as 2012 winds up.




Ask them = if they giant mother spacecraft/the size of moon.. appear in the blue sky






posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ERRRM, who made this prediction?



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adarmis
ERRRM, who made this prediction?


Ermmm...
No ideal at all but the best clue is... co-author by mother



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I for one, Welcome our new...umm... whatever, Overlords.

2nd line on third.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My message to the aliens is as follows: Ha, what a load of rubbish.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
...

What will you do when the day comes....



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I checked out the link, there is alot of information there, seems like a cross between Christianity and Buddhism. Please correct me if I am wrong but are they suggesting that the Sumerian people are the anti-christ?? I am a little confused with all the doomsday type end of the world thing and then this race of moon people who will protect us, yet all the reference to the Revalations. When our creator makes his return nothing or nobody will be able to prevent his purpose. Interesting to say the least, thanks for sharing!!

PLPL



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
I checked out the link, there is alot of information there, seems like a cross between Christianity and Buddhism. Please correct me if I am wrong but are they suggesting that the Sumerian people are the anti-christ?? I am a little confused with all the doomsday type end of the world thing and then this race of moon people who will protect us, yet all the reference to the Revalations. When our creator makes his return nothing or nobody will be able to prevent his purpose. Interesting to say the least, thanks for sharing!!

PLPL


Nahhhh... I think the Sumerian people are the one who worshipping the " Moon gods..."


The Sumerians, in the first literate civilisation, left thoudands of clay tablets describing their religious beliefs. As demonstrated by Sjöberg and Hall, the ancient Sumerians worshipped a moon-god who was called by many different names. The most popular names were Nanna, Suen, and Asimbabbar (Mark Hall, A Study of the Sumerian Moon-god, Sin, PhD., 1985, University of Pennsylvania). His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria. The cult of the moon-god was the most popular religion throughout ancient Mesopotamia. The Assyrians, Babylonians, and Arkkadians took the word Suen and transformed it into the word Sîn as their favourite name for this deity (Austin Potts, The Hymns and Prayers to the Moon-god, Sin, PhD., 1971, Dropsie College, p.2). As Professor Potts pointed out, "Sîn is a name essentially Sumerian in origin which had been borrowed by the Semites"


theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   


Our mother earth... is the playground of the Old Serpent...



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"scan over most of your states".

Hmm, so I'm guessing this cult is based in America and has never heard of anything outside the borders of the USA then because no other country has states.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
... the " Cult "

All religions on earth are in fact "Cult"...




new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join