It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your karma sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Emotionally, yes, it is very difficult for me to find balance. I am a Capricorn, and my emotions run very deep though it is very easy for me to be cool and detached. So, either I feel overwhelming emotion or I feel no emotion. I do not know how to feel small amounts of emotion.

I have recently begun to allow myself to feel my emotion instead of shutting it off, but it is mostly negative emotion. I try to turn it into positive energy, but am not always successful. I don't understand why I am like this. It is very painful. I have never been what I would consider "happy", but I desperately want to be happy, or at least peaceful. In trying to find happiness I only find sorrow. I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Just be unhappy. I have recently come to terms that life is deeply boring most of the time.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Oh, believe me, I have been unhappy for most of my life. I am still unhappy.

However, the strength of my unhappiness leads me to feel that the only way to escape it is through death.

I have children, and I do not want to leave them motherless.

Therefore, it is not conducive to my life for me to be THIS unhappy.

I do everything I can to make sure my hormones are in check and everything I can to make sure any imbalances in my body are taken care of.

But, still, I have this very deep pain. It is in my soul, unfortunately.

Like I said, I don't understand why I am this way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Well and I am bored beyond bored. I love my cats and a lot of the nice things of life like a spring day or a cup of coffee. But I have realized that even if I had a million I'd still be bored...... I have reached an age that my illusions are gone (luckily) but also quite some dreams. It's life.

As to you, maybe you don't know what happy is?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The problem is that I DO know what happiness is. I have only felt in brief moments of my life, though.

I have not been able to transform myself into an overall happy person, though. I can be content sometimes, but then this feeling comes back for no apparent reason.

I have every reason to be happy. I have a good life, this is the best I've ever had it. My life is eventful, interesting, and pleasing overall.

Something about me keeps dragging me down, though, and I am tired of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

What degree is your Scorpio? Is it less than 10, 10-20, or 20-30? If its under 10, you also share traits with Libra.
So could read up on both.

If its the mid range its straight up Scorpio.

If its 21 or higher, then you also share traits with Sag.

I'll do a quick look over on the Scorpio, as I spent a few hours on my kids yesterday, we seemed to have some overlapping.

Mine was Aquarius, but closer to Pisces.

Another son was also Aquarius, closer to Capricorn.

Another was Taurus, and Gemini, middle grounds.

I noticed we have different elements. I'm water, 3 are fire, one is air and one is earth.

Yet, we share so many elements, ie in rising, and other positions, many had cancer in some like me, and other water signs as well. My one son is Leo with Pisces rising, and in eastern he is Cancer, which explains why he is very close to me, also quite outgoing, but very pensive and somewhat depressed and melancholy all rolled into one.

So I got a big look at the kids overall, and how we may be opposite type signs, but we had shared elements to get along and gain real understanding.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Here are the numbers I got from the in-depth reading:

Rising Sign is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
Sun is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.
Moon is in 00 Degrees Aquarius.
Mercury is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
Venus is in 18 Degrees Aquarius.
Mars is in 29 Degrees Aquarius.
Jupiter is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
Saturn is in 24 Degrees Scorpio.
Uranus is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
Neptune is in 01 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 04 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 26 Degrees Taurus.

All of the descriptive paragraphs were spot-on except Uranus/14* Sag. (completely wrong) and N.Node 26* Taurus (partially true, but overall wrong).

I mean, it's cool that the readings are accurate, I just don't know what I'm supposed to get from it? I already know all this stuff about myself.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I got aquaris to brother, and its spot on really not "fitting" in however im never content with taking a back seat, always want the front to be the focus of everyone not attention seeking, i just do have a superior stance and do think im better than everyone, i dont know why, theres plenty of people who have achieved more than me thus far, however as it describes im still going through trials and tribulations, wether i succeed i guess is dependent on wether i find peace or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Whereas for me, didn't relate in any of the superior stance. The link in the OP was more of a shallow interpretation, to me, in its ideas. I read through many different links, to get an overall and was really surprised, at finding the extact words and subjects I've posted on many times for over two years:

Equality. Unity. Turn Pyramids Upside Down!!!! Humanity. The global definition of love not just family or small group.

Also, Pisces also applied, and in that came additional support to the aspects of Aquarius that were related to nto getting what we wish, having to learn to be stoical, make due without the icing on the cake, self sacrificial even, subdue the joys of the world that I've always wanted to have equally as well, and count them as nothing, knowing that when I leave here, the real Joys Of Beyond, waking up, make everything here pale in comparison, like a old black and white or very poor quality color set, to a wonderful High Definition 3d set that has more colors than you can imagine.

Growth in consciousness, soul orb, light, intellect, means you can experience, MORE SPECTRUM. More colors, more tastes, (mmmm. how many flavors of coffee are there, or ice cream?), more information, more ways to love even, more feelngs of Love.

There are some who honestly think that human emotion even sight is a human body suit program, and they are so wrong.

The computer is programmed by someone. That someone programs the computer with the information they have and need. They who already SEE and FEEL, program us to do this as well.

But they SEE and FEEL on greater levels.

So I can see through this world, and reluctantly wait for truly good things ahead.

I see this world as a trap.

Yet, its really hard to always sacrifice what you want for the family or others all the time, and never get to reach your most highly held dreams, but mostly believe in Balance and Equality, so want good things for everyone AND myself.

So I still don't like that either as my belief in equality means that we all should have good things and balance and joys too, and get some our wishes as well. So a little resentment at having to learn this.

But reading in depth on both Aquarius and Pisces led me to understand whats going on more. It was a perfect match for some of it, for some interpretations.

So thats why I linked many links above, to show that you can go deeply into it and see where it applies in who you are, and what stage in the journey you're in.

Also pay attention to Saturn Returns!

Also in my chart, I have a capstone, and half of solomon's seal, ie the hexagram, looks like the crystals in your pineal, don't know for sure what that means yet.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Well, mental inbalances aside it also sounds lot like boredom despite your eventful life. Then again one doesn't feel happy a lot! Most people are dissatisfied. Maybe mindfulness is your answer (and mine).

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, I have definitely been working on being mindful. I used to not even realize when I was sinking down, but now I can catch myself and use the good things of my life as a buoy to keep myself from drowning.

I know it is a journey, but it is a frustrating one for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me about this!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I will check out your other links later, thank you for posting them.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Birth charts can be basic or elaborate, depending on who is doing the chart. I think it is awesome that there is an interest in this, so I will share a few tips.
First the signs, they each reflect a particular psychological need:
Aries: self confidence, ability to lead
Taurus: productive and resourceful
Gemini: communication
Cancer: receive and give emotional security and warmth
Leo: creative and express oneself
Virgo: analytical, able to find order
Libra: create harmony and balance
Scorpio: intense emotional transformation
Sagittarius: explore and expand
Capicorn: structure and social acknowledgement
Aquarius: original, break routine forms, innovate
Pisces: to gain faith and belief in transcendence

Then the houses, they represent the various experiences and activities we will encounter:
1st House: personality and the physical body
2nd House: resources and money
3rd House: community, education, siblings
4th House: family, home, parents
5th House: creativity and childeren
6th House: work and health
7th House: any and all relationships
8th House: death, sex, and others resources
9th House: travel, religion and philosophy
10th House: social standing and career
11th House: associates, friends, events beyond your control
12th House: secrets, private affairs, institutions

Then there is the planets and the aspect, which each have a different meaning. Each planet is associated with a different sign in the zodiac and carries individual meanings as well as the aspect. The aspect is the degree and angle between the planets, midheaven and the ascendant or the rising sign. It gets pretty complicated, if anyone would like to know what the planets or aspect mean let me know, or else this post might go on forever!!!

PLPL

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

If we look for happiness only through the facets and avenue of self...we will remain thirsty and hungry in the end. True contentment, comes through in your relation to all that surrounds you. Living for the moment and not being stuck in yesterday nor being attached to tomorrows possibilities.

Contentment will have nothing to do with material items but will have everything to do with your place in other peoples lives and theirs in yours.

Embrace that you are a part of something greater then being a individual amongst other individuals...embrace that we are all interconnected and in this together, what ever 'it' is.

Know in Spirit, this being and phase you are experiencing, is a finite existence entangled with your eternal and infinite self, which is spirit, which we all are of.

Its more our nature to serve others then it is to serve ourselves. Find this nature, you will find peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by ottobot

If we look for happiness only through the facets and avenue of self...we will remain thirsty and hungry in the end. True contentment, comes through in your relation to all that surrounds you. Living for the moment and not being stuck in yesterday nor being attached to tomorrows possibilities.

Contentment will have nothing to do with material items but will have everything to do with your place in other peoples lives and theirs in yours.

Embrace that you are a part of something greater then being a individual amongst other individuals...embrace that we are all interconnected and in this together, what ever 'it' is.

Know in Spirit, this being and phase you are experiencing, is a finite existence entangled with your eternal and infinite self, which is spirit, which we all are of.

Its more our nature to serve others then it is to serve ourselves. Find this nature, you will find peace.

Well, I don't care about material things... I just mean that my life is relatively stress-free. I live in a place of amazing natural beauty. I have a safe place to live. I have three fantastic children. I should, in theory, be absolutely content.

I can only surmise that there is something wrong with me since I am not happy.

It's funny. Reading your post, I think, "I must be living my life backward." Because it seems like all of the suggestions people try to give me are the same things that I did for 25+ years.

I refused to make plans for anything. I lived in the moment I was in, accepting what came at me, believing it was "the way it's supposed to be". I did nothing selfishly, always putting others' potential happiness above my own - to the point of being willing to accept the resulting pain on my side just to make sure everyone else did not suffer. I did not look forward, I did not look backward, I did not waste energy on emotion because there was no point in wallowing in emotion - it would just make me regret the past or dread the future.

It seems like everyone has always depended on me, but I have never been able to depend on anyone else.

I understand that we are all connected and we are all one.

However, that doesn't make it any easier for me to feel like I am the rock that keeps things from running smoothly. I always seem to be moving against the current, no matter what I am doing or where I am.

This is what I have been trying to say: all of the karma, astrology, etc is interesting to read. But, it is nothing more than an interesting read to me; there is nothing I can learn from it at this point since it has already happened for me. It makes no sense for my current "still frame" of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I wasnt meaning that it would for sure point the way for ya...it is only a curious observation of mine, about people and the stars.

Im not one who believes in prophecies of ones life or 'for-telling' ones future but I do think there are natural alignments that we are born to, with the spheres and sun, and moon. It was just a friendly suggestion on considering that truly, we are all the signs. They represent our 'walk' through life as a individual, and then also, as a whole as well. There are no rules to say that we cant learn more then one lifes lesson, during one phase of being.

My best to you
LV

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I also see the As Above So Below, and feel astrology is a kind of sacred geometry, and the angles/interactions all tell a story to us and influence us.

And it all such a surreal story book element. Everything is teaching us something, earth is a living library, with clues and one can study deeply, as the sky above is as well. But its almost like someone is reading us a story about our innner workings and the growth that takes place, our sojourn in this place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join