It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your karma sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by ottobot

That is one understanding of Saturn in Scorpio. I always relate this particular match-up with stubborness, determination and the prusuit of metaphysical subjects.

PLPL

Now, that is an interpretation that makes sense to me and is very accurate (though I am trying not to be as stubborn). Where do I find all of the different aspects of my sign? I don't get how the moon stuff factors in; I'm not very well-versed in astrology.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think your thread is actually really timely, for 2012, and not indicating a negative version of 2012, but still suspect timelines may be freed up soon, choices within based on frequencies, so that karmic ideas need to be looked at, ie what did we come to do. Is there room to work on the other stuff. So its a really interesting thread. Plan on doing some searches for my children and see how close this is for them, because I will be able to tell, and maybe therefore find some suggestions/solutions, for all 5.

I post all the time about turning pyramids upside down, and Mothers energy, the Holy Grail, sophia, the upside down equality pryamid, and found this, so its kind of hitting home enough to warrant looking in my childrens charts. We're taught to avoid astrology, but that meant it just got put behind lock and key, because it seems to work.

nightssky.wordpress.com...

In Capricorn the preceeding sign Saturn had constructed physical basics of civilisation, walls, churches, city halls, and other central government buildings which establish hierarchy and structure. The sign of Aquarius is of a rather different nature, Aquarius is not interested in Pyramid structures within society, but rather in allowing dialogue and representation. Aquarius as the third air sign is most concerned with relationships with people, and people that extend beyond his brothers (Gemini) and beyond his wife and enemies (Libra) and into all people of his nation and even beyond his nation.

That is too accurate, even addresses my posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The lunar nodes are the points when the moon in orbit crosses the ecliptic. In the Vedic astrology it would be the same concept as Rahu and Ketu. The north node (ascending) is often tied in with pathways and choices while the south node (descending) reflects karma and the past. The nodes are a good representation of duality in astrology, they are directly opposite of eachother on a birth chart.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by ottobot

I personally did not check out the site but you may look into Libra for that comes after Scorpio.

Even when looking at what other sites may say about you, look into the libra and see if it describes your life when you have matured.

Well, this is what I got for Libra (according to the first site):

Trying to find in others what is lacking in yourself often results in pain and disappointment. Somehow you always seem to end up with a partner who doesn't quite understand you, who limits and hinders you. The partner you choose may also be somewhat older or have a conservative outlook on life. As a result you may move from one bad relationship to the next, or stay in one relationship and take the role of martyr -- never realizing your true motivation. If you come to terms with the fact that you may not want to fully connect with another -- out of your own fear of intimacy -- there is potential for growth and understanding that you have the capacity of fulfillment within yourself. Your relationship can be source of suffering or of personal growth -- the decision is yours.

Which could describe the phase I went into after age 18. But I got to the point of suffer vs. growth and have moved onward from there.

What comes next?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

There are hundreds of internet sites that will provide some info, but I always go back to my books and charts. And like most things it is all about interpretation. Have your birthchart done....
alabe.com...
This is one of the many sites that offer the charts for free, and it does provide an explaination. I am not sure how accurate this will be for you, but it is a start.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Excellent, thank you. The chart it gave me is very accurate. I will continue to look into this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Virgo, then Leo-I can explain later why I use this order and how this understanding would relate to reincarnating through the signs through the ages.

Course there is all the other spheres to consider as well at your birth. I personally use astronomical positions of the spheres instead of the astrological positions.

My best
LV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hmm every single one of those that ive read all can relate to me specificly.

I cant believe in this sorta thing for that reason. I tried 5 random dates and all of which related to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Quite accurate,actualy,especialy for me,the hubby and my oldest daughter-thanks for posting this,i do find astrology fascinating,exactly because it so often turns out to be spot-on accurate regarding character traits/personality issues.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I apologize.I was running late when I posted and failed to include that in my post. My Karma sign was Pisces. My wife's was Aquarius.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have to say, I've found some really indepth sites: www.makara.us...

This one is for my oldest son. Now mine is really accurate, and turn pyramids upside to equality, freedom, family and unity.

My oldest always builds rigid walls, and control alot , opposite of me in every way, even a bit opposite his Sag sign, though, he has quite a bit of Capricorn in his chart.

My jaw dropped, I mean this is so much like him its scarey.

They have kept this information from us, the magnetism/geometry and tools really.

I'm going to explore all my children for ways to satisfy my interests, the unity and peace of our house, and for mutual understanding and respect, ways to foster everyones growth.

Thank you, for this thread. The doors they lock with taboos and scarey signs on them, if you were raised in religions, they don't open easily, even when you think you've shaken free, there are still blocks in a person to standing in their light and seeing things clearly.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pure non-existence, my gift to the Presence that cannot otherwise possess it. I expect nothing in return.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay...mine was freaky accurate.
So then I did a few more people close to me and theirs seemed crazy accurate too!

Now I'll have to noodle my navel and give this some thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarky1965

I apologize.I was running late when I posted and failed to include that in my post. My Karma sign was Pisces. My wife's was Aquarius.

Thanks, your karma is to suffer. So maybe you need to give your self a break! But not to much as addictions are also the dark side of Pisces.

The karma sign is to be seen, as I get it, as the dark side of the astrological sign. As the theme that always shows up.

As to your wife, the dark side of Aquarius is being too unattached, too fleeting. Now this may manifest in her self or her life. Well there are more dark sides to both Pisces and Aquarius, but this out of the top of my head.
edit on 1-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

no,no violence. i'm a big fan of love & truth!
idiacy really pisses me off though!
i'd rather hug than hiy,but having said that,me and my kids practice martial arts,and sword fighting.
frees the mind of unnecesary thoughts!

We have to look at the dark side of Aries, which is unbound energy and force. Do you find your self often in situations that are highly volatile?
edit on 1-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Give your navel some extra noodles on my account

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. It's really interesting. I've always been fascinated with Astrology. My Karma sign is Cancer. The description is accurate. I'm a Scorpio.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AislaraJaison
Thank you for sharing this. It's really interesting. I've always been fascinated with Astrology. My Karma sign is Cancer. The description is accurate. I'm a Scorpio.

Might your theme be problems with family? As Cancer is the family sign, besides other things.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by ottobot

Virgo, then Leo-I can explain later why I use this order and how this understanding would relate to reincarnating through the signs through the ages.

Course there is all the other spheres to consider as well at your birth. I personally use astronomical positions of the spheres instead of the astrological positions.

I am actually very interested in understanding how all incarnations are linked. As in, I can't seem to understand the purpose of this incarnation because it is very painful for me. I can see that I am supposed to raise my children, but other than that I do not see a purpose to be here in this time frame. Am I preparing for my next incarnation? Am I supposed to learn something important before I go on? I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Its very possible that the phases of spirit that are your children, have you as a parent for a reason. As well your children likely have purpose in your life, on a spiritual level. There is a individual path for you but beyond that, our paths are interconnected, because in Spirit, we are One.

When understanding this, then all signs offer us all something, as a whole...your sign may be more of something to awaken you to a nature of you, is balance something that has been hard to manage in this life for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join