It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your karma sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well I already had the idea thay my karma has something to do with money, lack of it.
So I used this site, ok Taurus is my karma sign and indeed it is about never having enough.

But now it gets strange.....my parents and both great loves of me are also Taurus as a karma sign. Weird.

www.astrology.com...

Just go this site and fill in at the bottom your and others' birth dates. Let me know if you agree with your karma sign and thus fate and if your parents and so on have the same karma sign.

My next step is to get rid of this karma. I'm not stingy so that's a good start.

EDIT: www.meditateforlife.com...
This site claims to have a way of erasing bad karma.....I'll give it a go.
edit on 1-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Mmmmm,interesting! actually had a bit of truth to it! i was born in the sign of scorpio,which makes me emotional(sometimes akward cause i'm a guy!)and that i have a stinger,and use it when needed! scorpio also rules the sex organswhich makes me a good lover,but,am more at risk for health issues in the genital area!

the site you posted says my karma sign is aries,with saturn being my planet.
it says i'm shy,and or forceful ,which is pretty accurate!
in the chinese zodiac,i was born under the sign of the sheep(weird cause i come from scottish stock!go figure!
)
that means i'm passionet,sensative,and do well at the arts.
this is also correct because i play a lot of stringed instruments,and i'm also a tattoo artist!
so all 3 are pretty close!!!
thanx for the link,pretty cool!

peace

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

So is your bad karma related to violence?? If so, bringing peace will neutralize it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A star for you for bringing this to my attention. My late mother dabbled with astrology and the subject has always been a curiosity for me. The results for my date of birth do not match me to any degree of precision, nor did my wife's,

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarky1965

A star for you for bringing this to my attention. My late mother dabbled with astrology and the subject has always been a curiosity for me. The results for my date of birth do not match me to any degree of precision, nor did my wife's,

So what is your karma sign according to the site?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

no,no violence. i'm a big fan of love & truth!
idiacy really pisses me off though!
i'd rather hug than hiy,but having said that,me and my kids practice martial arts,and sword fighting.
frees the mind of unnecesary thoughts!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is pretty cool! My karma sign is Libra, which has to do with relationships. Going from one bad relationship to another, being with someone who i feel doesnt understand me and making a martyr of myself (which i admit i do from time to time. Lol), and looking for qualities in others that i feel that i lack myself. This is creepy accurate! O_O Thank you for sharing!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well from another sight, an astrology into mystery schools, has some very interesting posts, and the karma we need to deal with, or the lessons are supposed to be a part of our astrological configuration when we come in.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This must be based on your rising sign, because I got Aquarius.

I found a link: www.radioastrology.com...

www.alanoken.com...

www.alanoken.com...

I find astrology really fascinating, its like magnetic and geometry that is tailored to the school, to our lessons even, and have wondered if there is a relation between the alignments overhead and stargates opening when souls come in.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The karma is determined by Saturn and in which sign it is. You could also check the house if you have your horoscope.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I wonder if I have Aquarius both as rising and in the house of Saturn then. But rising has to do with soul purpose.
And mine is aquarius. Just found that on a free chart calculator, and yes have aquarius in both rising and saturn, though cancer sun.

www.enchantedspirit.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am an Aquarius with Pisces as first house.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
www.alanoken.com...

Saturn in Aquarius: A most benevolent position for Saturn from the level of the Soul. Jupiter (esoteric ruler of the Water Bearer) adds the energies of the Second Ray of Love Wisdom to this Venus-ruled Fifth Ray (Science and Technology) sign. This combination may contribute to a person hard at work creating those social institutions and networks that anchor group consciousness. A position which has the inherent ability to blend worthy ideas from the past with the unfolding concepts for the future. On the personality level, personal ideologies and concepts inhibit an individual from a more positive contribution to society. ...

Saturn in the Eleventh House: The orientation to take on social responsibilities for the sake of the group. It also gives the experience of consolidating spiritual visions and aspirations for the benefit of many people. If afflicted on the personality level, blocks occur to one’s social progress leading to frustration.

Yes, shyness and feeling inhibited by circumstances, though not sure that wasn't meant to be. Because as two friends suggested, that they would have got me right away with the things I wanted to do, and suppressed it, so that some people are kept under the radar. Its interesting analysis though.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I got Scorpio:

Saturn is the Planet of Karma! Saturn is a strong disciplinarian and teaches us our lessons this lifetime. At times, this planet can be restricting and inhibiting. Joy is experienced once the lessons of Saturn have been learned. This is your Karmic lesson, based on the sign Saturn was placed in at the time of your birth.

Fear of emotional rejection and personal inadequacy result in your trying to overcompensate either financially or sexually. This fear also can manifest itself through self-fulfilling prophesy. You fear being taken advantage of, this is the energy you put out and as a result you often find yourself involved with people who take advantage of you financially and emotionally. On the surface the problems seems purely material but is actually emotional -- and it is this fact that you are usually in denial about. You might try coming to terms with your motivation and stop blaming others. Through self awareness you can break the cycle and you could find yourself not only healing yourself but also those around you.

Interestingly enough, the negativity of the second paragraph is pretty much how the first 18 years of my life went. And it is true: when I make mistakes, the repercussions are usually massive and long-lasting. Rarely do I get a second chance.

However, the Scorpio under Saturn Karma no longer matches who I am and has not matched who I am for quite some time because I could not stand living like that and faced the choice: change or die.

So, maybe I have learned the lessons of Saturn? What happens now? Do I die and go on to the next life?

I don't quite understand what this is supposed to mean... possibly because I do not believe in Karma.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that when reading birth charts the moon's nodes are often linked to karma and the less conscious part of your personality. Some astrologers believe that the nodal axis represents your entire spiritual purpose this lifetime. The south node shows what you are born with from a psychological point of view, behavior and your reaction to events and overall disposition. The north node, depending on what house (sign) it lands in, shows the qualities you must develop as you age, or the things one must work on the avoid bad karma. Also Saturn is the planet that is linked with karma, this planets energy is not cosidered to be good or bad, but structured. If you really take the time to interpret your chart you would be amazed at just how accurate it can be. Thanks for sharing, and keep looking up!!!

PLPL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The actual karma on the first sight doesn't make sense. Yes, shy people always feel like they're looking in from the outside but not superior, to not conform with society and seek within is not the same thing as setting yourself above it, it means you are seeker, and encourage others to be too. You see through the world and traps.

So the link in the OP seemed to run with more mundane or shallow interpretations. The link I found was a little deeper.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Moon nodes as in waning, full, new, etc? Mine is waning, receding sliver. Or relating to the Vedic moon sign?? and for some reason that is the one I feel the furthest from, ie Taurus in Vedic, it doesnt feel right, thats earth and its so wrong to me, who is water and air, all around me too. In fact the older I get the more I'm like Gemini instead of Cancer, and refuse to ground in meditations.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

That is one understanding of Saturn in Scorpio. I always relate this particular match-up with stubborness, determination and the prusuit of metaphysical subjects.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Pretty cool and painfully accurate. Thanks, food for thought. S@F

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I personally did not check out the site but you may look into Libra for that comes after Scorpio.

Even when looking at what other sites may say about you, look into the libra and see if it describes your life when you have matured.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join