It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The article in the OP is from February 16th. Last week Alex Jones WAS on the road doing his show and speaking in Florida. Has anyone raised this point yet? The OP article is pure biased conjecture with absolutely no facts or evidence to support the theory. Just read the garbage on the rest of the Truther.org website - most of it is just random theories stated as truth but with ZERO evidence. Wtf?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I believe he had to since some people are so deep into it that they are willing to take it to the extreme, plus I believe in Alex, he's a die-hard patriot that would rather die for his country than be killed by a misled follower of truth.

What he did was the right thing, to cancel the tour and wait it out, or else he'll get killed.

I believe he's not some Zionist agent, he's a man that exposes the lies, and tells the truth, there is no way a Zionist would do that.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
He could have been exposed as a double agent...

...Or he could have sprained his ankle.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This Blog not an investigated article with evidance backing it makes it to the top of ATS, A BLOG, people are so quick to base opinion on one thing which basicly is another mans opinion. It shines a light on why we are where we are today.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Here's the video you were talking about.

Nice post, I agree.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Not credible.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Alex Jones has said nothing?
That is NOT like him!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is what's known as a fake attack on Alex Jones, either for the purpose of making him look credible when people find out it's not true.... or..... because the writer is looking for attention.

Other than that, there is nothing to it.

Jones is a fraud because he constantly lies. Watch these 2 videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Have too say, made me laugh seeing the worlds "double agent". Move over Aldrich Ames
And James bond...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seudonymous
Have too say, made me laugh seeing the worlds "double agent". Move over Aldrich Ames
And James bond...

Psshh. Sissies both. You should see Alex's Ford F-150 "Q" edition. It's got a 20 foot bullhorn where the bed should be... and also blinkers on the side mirrors... I mean how boss is that?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Alex Jones cancels American speaking tour after revelations that he may be working for Israeli intelligence agency STRATFOR.

On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidently the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

Alex Jones - Double agent

And where is the evidence? As of now it just seems someone has an arbitrary prejudicial axe to grind.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

There is an information war and therefore a disinformation war, this should be moved to the hoax forum.
There are disinfo agents comming into ATS and flagging this post, yet the post offers no evidence whatsoever.

In fact, evidence points to the opposite of what OP os saying.

This being the case, this overwhelmingly proves there is a covert agenda to discredit Alex jones, and with posts like this they are grasping at straws and getting desperate.

The over whelming response to this post is that there is no evidence, but it has over 50 flags?
Does this fact prove something?

Of course it does!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Jeff Rense must be having a field day with this. Rumor or real, regardless.

Here's sound advice: Trust no one with a political agenda. There are a lot sheep in wolfs clothing and pretty soon, they'll use holographic imagery so we won't even be able to pull the clothes off to see whose who!!

Just, be careful who you admire with high profiles.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Alex Jones cancels American speaking tour after revelations that he may be working for Israeli intelligence agency STRATFOR.

... David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas.

No fan of Alex Jones but... this sort of defines David Chase Taylor and truther.org as genuine antisemitics. Between those two sentences, there is no doubt that the hate aimed supposedly at 'Zionism' is actually aimed for Israel - the nation - and all Jews.

Lovely stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I don't see any evidence, but it doesn't take much to realize that Jones is a tool of the elite.

Sorry but you have to take the last 3 words away in that sentence it should just end like this

is a tool.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by PopIt
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

GLP is most definatly a psy op program, that website will ban you if you go against thier grain and call them out

lol, i would know....been banned multiple times

use your intuition/discernment abilities with any info on this world

love & light for the win

hugs

It is no different here on ATS so by that reasoning ATS is a psy-op as well!?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
if you believe that as proof then you must believe everything you hear because there was no proof in that story just utter rubbish .... Alex lives in a town full of STAFOR people therefore he must be one????? c'mon ... get real this is a non story and just a piece of Jones trashing .... bring us some real proof or stop wasting our time

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Does anyone find it just a little bit odd that InfoWars even after they updated their site last night with new stories have yet to even mention the Stratfor emails and WikiLeaks? It's a huge story. And yet not one mention of it. Curious. And remember the emails released are just the tip of the iceberg. So for all those who are saying there is not one shred of evidence that's really a half truth. Yes of course there's nothing much right now but that doesn't mean something will come out. There are 5 million emails people.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Having lived and worked in Israel for many ,many years I can tell you beyond any reasonable doubt the no intelligence org. there would touch that tin foil hat wearing knot-head for any reason what so ever. Not to say he could be used as a pasty or a fall guy. In this case considering the intel take of the hacked e-mails I would say he is being used as a deflection, and its working very well, everybody is talking about him rather the real information that was leaked.

Buck

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How David Chase Taylor's mind works:

Alex Jones has 10 toes... who else has 10 toes? Of course, the people at STRATFOR.
Another thing that can't be ignored. Alex Jones eats pancakes, JUST LIKE those rats at STRATFOR.
Come on people... it's staring you in the face. Work with me!!!
Look at this conclusive evidence:
STRATFOR (those rats)
STRA-TFOR (split)
ARTX JOFN (recombine, alter & add)
ALEX JONES (omg!)
Alex Jones is clearly a double fudge shill-agent for STRATFOR. Tell the world.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join