It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by lucifuge

ROFLMAO - do you actually believe that ? the " article " doesnt offer one peice of evidence

Then it has more in common with Alex Jones than you realize. Not a single one of Alex's theories have any proof what so ever, but you and others like you lap it up like cream from a kitty saucer.

How about some consistency? Personally, i've always thought Alex Jones was bad news...this article actually makes sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopIt
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

GLP is most definatly a psy op program, that website will ban you if you go against thier grain and call them out

lol, i would know....been banned multiple times

use your intuition/discernment abilities with any info on this world

love & light for the win

hugs

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
What a load of crap - why would he support Ron Paul if he was an Israeli agent.
lmao

Good point, unless "Israeli Stratfor" plan was to destabilize the US and since RP is most radical to the status quo they thought supporting him was best.

I need evidence. I don't like Alex Jones for a lot of reasons like his lack of evidence on lots of his theories and his sensationalism. I'll take Jesse Ventura over him any day. There is one thing that makes me question this, I believe Alex Jones loves his country and almost all his theories stick a knife in the elitist control of the country - but could be smokescreen to cover Israel involvement. I saw a video recently of how Israel was behind 911. If they were, than pushing focus onto terrorist or the US government and not them would be in their interest. I didn't fall for the video but it made me think.

How rich is Alex Jones anyway? Where does he make his money? Follow the money.
edit on 1-3-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Imagine, just for a moment if you will. If I was a NWO council member, my suggestion to the group would be to create a way to gather many people that would resist us, onto a single beacon. To bring those hidden into the light.

They way to do so would be bait. Put someone in a media position for many years, that talks about what most people feel, hear, see and know, concerning the NWO and it's world wide effects.

A Media host that tells the people everything thats going on. In turn, those who know and believe become listeners and watchers. Those listeners and watchers tell others that are in the same line of thinking about the Media host, and those people become listeners and watchers. It is natural that a few of those listeners and watchers create their own forms of media to spread the word and attract many of their own listeners and watchers.

All those listeners and watchers are then tracked through various forms, such as when they subscribe to the show, call into the show, email the show, listen to the show on their internet browsers, etc.

Then once the listener and watcher numbers seem to reach a peaking point, strike them all at once. No different then going fishing, throwing in the water a bunch of chum, then waiting for a while, let the fish gather, then drop some copper wires hooked to a batter into the water and shock them all to death. Then just gather them up in a net.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Krumm because: Fixs

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
From the thread title I thought Alex Jones' name was found in an email or something linking him to being on the Government payroll.

I was like, "Holy crap...no way"

Then I read the link... and I was like..."Holy crap.....what a bunch of crap"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So What ? Obammy Is not a citizen. That's a real crime.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by PopIt

Now I am a Stratfor member as well, and my email has been exposed as well ..

Does that say I'm a double agent too ?

Are you suggesting by this that we should know for certain that you are not a double agent?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
For those wondering why this thread got so many flags, my guess would be because of this nugget of information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well if they would have taken the time to read the entire thread of which there is a massive 7 pages they would realize that a subscription to Stratfor doesn't mean they are an agent. As someone else pointed out that many people within ATS are subscribers to Stratfor as well. They are not agents they just have an interest in world affairs.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don't know anything about this whole double-agent thing but I do know that on Feb 15th Alex Jones interviewed James Wesley Rawles (Author of "Patriots") and what James said to Alex during the break scared Alex enough cut the tour short. Alex says, "...looking at not traveling even after that (Orlando) because the collapse is so imminent if it is going to happen..." I believe this is why Alex has cut things short... not because he is a Zionist spy, although nothing surprises anymore. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

Star for you, sir!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The entertaining part is most everyone in the realm of conspiracy theory is an agent. Some know they are and are professionally employed...many do not know they are agents.(memetically spreading whatever info they wish to be spread around)

Best agent to have is one that does not even know they are an agent...and the best slave to have is one that truly believes they are free.

Simply knowing this puts you about 3 steps above and ahead of all the rest. Not to mention gets a real live team assigned to ya.

Sorry i sound arrogant...its simply the truth.
edit on 1-3-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How about someone posts some evidence!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Very interesting. That dude and that forum are shady as all hell. I used to lurk around GLP for kicks and giggles sometimes but I got the spooky feeling that there was something... off about the site and it's owner. That made me do some research and found much of what you said, the adware he was involved with and allegations of connections to intelligence organizations and "Tavistock", odd for someone running a conspiracy forum..

While researching this, I read that if you mentioned anything about Jason Lucas or any words like Tavistock, even once in any post on GLP you would get instant ban. I decided to try it, within minutes of mentioning Jason and what not, buried in a topic somewhere, I was perma IP banned from the website. Definitely a strange damn place and a shady individual. Kind of creepy that someone involved with these intelligence organizations/companies would own a conspiracy forum.. Makes you wonder what he's after. Let's just hope the ATS owners aren't hiding anything too

PS- Personal opinion here on the topic, Alex Jones doesn't seem intelligent enough to be part of an "intelligence" organization. Then again, he's at least pretty smart business-wise, although morally bankrupt, to constantly exploit people's paranoia to make the absurd amount of money he does. Heh for all we know he started this rumor himself, that "90%" truth line was a good laugh and sounded like an advertisement. If "90%" of what he said was true, America would have been destroyed or under martial law dozens of times over by now, that idiot has made more failed doom and gloom predictions over the years than almost anyone else and yet some people keep on believing, and buying, his bull#..
edit on 2-3-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Alex Jones is a hack. He is married to a Jewish woman and has Jewish children.

And that means what, exactly?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Have just read through this whole thread, and I'm glad to see most people, reguardless if they like or dislike Alex Jones, don't think he is a "double agent", and that's encouraging. This whole mindset, and what I would suggest as "brainwashing", that anyone that speaks passionately against the "system" is somehow a "nut", has been pretty effective. I found it so interesting that many people who have responded in this post gave credit to Alex Jones for being an early mentor in thier awakening, but then seemed to NOW denounce him as someone they no longer respect?!

My thoughts about Alex Jones are these:

1. He had a "calling" in his early 20's to educate himself and speak out against injustice. Heck in my 20's I didn't have a clue, and barely grasping it in my 40's.

2. He is very honest and "human", he's the first to say he makes mistakes, encourages others to do thier own research, has clearly made a distinction between his views on Jewish people as a whole, and the Zionist faction.

3.He has put himself in harm's way and if for some reason listening to Alex Jones puts those that do on some sort of "list", it's certainly not his fault that we are being "profiled", and if that's the case, "so be it", I'm cool with making my thoughts known to TPTB.

4.The documentory and project he did in Waco, was very powerful and informative, I'll find it and post, it will give you a much better understanding of what happened there, might make you cry, it did me.

5. I agree that Alex needs a vacation, this guy has taken on the weight of the world on his shoulders, and if he made a few bucks, I say right on, he earned them. Trust me if Alex Jones was living the "high life" buying mansions, it would have been reported, seems he works hard on the behalf of us all, is a family man that loves his country and I have BIG repect for the man

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lets see, Texe Marrs one of the biggest ex posers of Zionism and the Jesuits is one of Alex's greatest friends and was the pastor who married him and his wife..I heard Texe say it on his podcast show,,Thats like the KKK marrying a black couple..This Alex is a blah blah blah is getting OLD!Its turned into some weird paranoid CULT of the truth movement.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Have just read through this whole thread, and I'm glad to see most people, reguardless if they like or dislike Alex Jones, don't think he is a "double agent", and that's encouraging. This whole mindset, and what I would suggest as "brainwashing", that anyone that speaks passionately against the "system" is somehow a "nut", has been pretty effective. I found it so interesting that many people who have responded in this post gave credit to Alex Jones for being an early mentor in thier awakening, but then seemed to NOW denounce him as someone they no longer respect?!

My thoughts about Alex Jones are these:

1. He had a "calling" in his early 20's to educate himself and speak out against injustice. Heck in my 20's I didn't have a clue, and barely grasping it in my 40's.

2. He is very honest and "human", he's the first to say he makes mistakes, encourages others to do thier own research, has clearly made a distinction between his views on Jewish people as a whole, and the Zionist faction.

3.He has put himself in harm's way and if for some reason listening to Alex Jones puts those that do on some sort of "list", it's certainly not his fault that we are being "profiled", and if that's the case, "so be it", I'm cool with making my thoughts known to TPTB.

4.The documentory and project he did in Waco, was very powerful and informative, I'll find it and post, it will give you a much better understanding of what happened there, might make you cry, it did me.

5. I agree that Alex needs a vacation, this guy has taken on the weight of the world on his shoulders, and if he made a few bucks, I say right on, he earned them. Trust me if Alex Jones was living the "high life" buying mansions, it would have been reported, seems he works hard on the behalf of us all, is a family man that loves his country and I have BIG repect for the man

I couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Alex Jones is a hack. He is married to a Jewish woman and has Jewish children.

Lets see, Texe Marrs one of the biggest ex posers of Zionism and the Jesuits is one of Alex's greatest friends and was the pastor who married him and his wife..I heard Texe say it on his podcast show,,Thats like the KKK marrying a black couple..This Alex is a blah blah blah is getting OLD!Its turned into some weird paranoid CULT of the truth movement.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Lynnswideawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a mere alarm-clock.

He is wrong more often than not, but he draws the attention of otherwise sleeping individuals.

And b/c he gets airtime........................................................airtime with a donate button.

How many of us are aware that the noose is already in place?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thevisitorsmovie
How about someone posts some evidence!

Evidence was posted about 6 pages ago. All it showed was that AJ is not a member of Stratfor and GLP has nothing to do with them besides being a subscriber.

But you would have to have read the entire thread to figure that out I guess.

o.0

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join