It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Except for the fact that if you ever read (or have the stomach to listen) to him, he is vehemently anti jewish and israeli...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What a load of crap - why would he support Ron Paul if he was an Israeli agent.
lmao

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Heard him on talksport (UK radio station) and he was a complete douche. Spouted utter crap that even the presenter at the time was shocked at listening to the turds continuously flowing out of his mouth. A classic sign of a bull#ter is someone who doesn't let someone finish probing questions, i.e butting in before the question has finished and avoiding it and he fulfilled this nicely.

Don't care if he's an "agent" or not, but it's funny how everyone is screaming for evidence when a good chunk of the topics on here don't have any evidence behind them but still has everyone running round screaming "we're gonna diez" "obama no have US birthz certificatez" *birth cetificate provided* "fakez"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Geez the AJ haters must have the night off. Imagine if they directed their hate towards the ones destroying the US, instead of some dude who may or may not be crazy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Totally ridiculous. I realize Alex is a little "over-the-top" sometimes but I believe he's sincere. I believe he loves his country and is aware that Americans are losing their rights and is trying to make others aware. Go Alex.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Whether Alex is an agent or his computer equipment is seized by the government - what's the difference? It's all the same means to an end.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow six pages on a post that is pure speculation , no proof , and dated Feb 16th.

Oh and Hi ATS , first post.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not that I am an Alex Jones fan (not in the least) but the website the OP links to is dripping with bigotry and hatred. So, that Jones has a Jewish wife is evidence that he is a Zionist tool? Obviously, the OP and the website author are those bigots who hide their Anti-Semitism behind Anti-Zionism.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Naaah, I dont think so. I think Alex is the real article. Does this sound like a stooge?
edit on 1-3-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

@OP

fyi im no AJ fan to begin with for the record

This thread is an

EPIC FAILURE

and all too obvious attempt at disinformation NO THANKS

Mods please move this hoax here www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
All you have to do is go to his site and look at the stories. Do you see much at all on the Wikileaks release of the Stratfor emails? No. You would think it would be a major story on InfoWars but it's not. It's the biggest news story in years about covert operations and private intelligence but right now he has only ONE story up on his site about it. And the one story that he does have is a stupid picture of Julian Assange's brain and the post is just about a short release of an indictment. It wouldn't surprise me at all that he might be working with Stratfor. I'll trust Assange way before I trust Alex Jones any day. Let's just wait and see what comes out. I'll bet there's going to be all kinds of things and the media will just ignore it and you won't hear about it on InfoWars unless it becomes too big and he has to do damage control. I'm really surprised he's not up on this story right now. That's a big red flag.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Right on. Easy to call someone out like that. In this case there's no proof. Even ATS, even myself and other members have been ignorantly/ill accused of the like.
edit on 1-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a hack. He is married to a Jewish woman and has Jewish children. Enough said. IMHO he is the elites propoganda mouthpiece. His site's are more retail, than Disney World. Remind you of any one special group? It's all about the $$$$$$$.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What use coule stratfor have for a radio host? I just dont see it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones isn't someone I will blindly follow. I do have suspicions about him, he does seem real though. Apart from that one time he broke down. Real tears? I'm not sure.

I'm content to observe for now, and I will be keeping a keen eye on him. He's a character, I'll give him that at least.
edit on 1-3-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Infra_red

Bill Hicks would not be caught in the same room as Alex Jones. Some people thought they looked alike. That's fine, but don't try and get anyone to think that brilliant = Bill Hicks could turn into roid rage dimwit = Alex Jones.
LOL
edit on 3/1/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the fact that Alex Jones still has any following just mystifies me. The fact that anyone thinks he is an agent for any group is even more puzzling. Let be honest, Alex Jones is an ignorant, self promoting redneck. The only real reason he is still going as strong as he is is that he used to make decent documentaries, and he makes so many predictions every day, and they are usually so vague, its hard to call him out on any of them. Most of his fans are so brainwashed that they never look into anything he says, unless they find the article on Infowars.com, or when caught being wrong point to the fact that he wakes so many people up (change the record is that your only phrase). Mark Dice was totally right about Jones, if not maybe too soft on him. If anyone can really listen to Jones and think he is part of some larger group than I dont know what to tell you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
For those wondering why this thread got so many flags, my guess would be because of this nugget of information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Im not sure why people are comingling GLP intel with Alex Jones

It's confusing

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Bill Hicks and Alex Jones knew each other pretty well.
They hung out together, conversing laughing and partying.
I think they were buds until Bill died.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join