It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Holy cow!

Do people flag based on thread titles alone?

It's been pointed out numerous times in this thread that this is not factual at all!

edit on 3/1/2012 by Juston because: Spelling!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Regardless of the veracity of this allegation, it is true until proven otherwise as per modern journalism rules. Print the story first, check sources later - if at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Intresting, but these allegations are highly speculative based on the evidence. Anyone who seeks the truth will soon find out that AJ is leading patriots down a dead end. Who is our enemy now alex...? He has his listners in such an unhealthy frenzy, that they will probaly kiil eachother! Zionist schill? probably, but there is little proof of it here. all you need to do is listen to him, check his facts and form your own opinion. why does alex so rarely mention Isreal??????? and the zionist connections????????

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopIt
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

Nice post man. This gives us something to follow up on.

For those who mock the Flaggers ....... I have to point out:

If I see a thread that has critical information that is possibly a HOAX ..... I will Flag it just so it can stay up on the front page or get to the front page. That way, ATS members will quickly get to the truth of what is really a load of crap or what is really something to be investigated.

So ...in a sense ....Flagging this will only expedite its doom or revelation.
edit on 1-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Look Im not saying he's some sort of angel, he has his own 'style', but the guy is constantly whistleblowing false flags, going against the banking cartel, going against the military-industrial-complex, anti-war, pro soverignty for nations like Iran.

Yet we're suppose to believe he's some sort of double agent. Im sorry but its hard to believe that

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
This thread has 44 flags and absolutely no proof of the OP's claims. I don't believe a word of it. Jones may be a loud mouth and fear monger but I very much doubt he is working for the other side so to speak.

Look at it this way, more flags the merrier because it will show anyone who reads this that AJ is not what the OP and that blog says he is. Also, on the first page we learn about a connection between the owner of GLP and Stratfor. This thread is full of win

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This thread has 44 flags and absolutely no proof of the OP's claims. I don't believe a word of it. Jones may be a loud mouth and fear monger but I very much doubt he is working for the other side so to speak.

The OP doesn't make any claims to have proof of the story. They are merely bringing this story to our attention for debate , disscussion. Maybe that is why people flag it.

I will often flag a story if it interests me enough to comment. Even if I don't agree with the thread. If its interesting enough or even annoying enough to prompt a reaction from me I believe it deserves a flag. It is also alerting other people to join the discussion. The more people involved the more we learn from each other.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have no clue one way or another about Alex Jones, but it is a good speculation. Kinda off topic, but still on subject, I've always wondered about ole AJ since he exposed Bohemien Groove with only one video. A video in which he specifically points out the scream you can hear during the ceremony he recorded. I forget his exact words, but Alex mention something about somebody possibly adding the scream for effect. Maybe it was him or his video editing people who added the scream for effect? After all, if somebody was to be burned alive, I think they would continue screaming as they burned. Not let out only one mournful whelp.

Overall, I think Alex Jones does a good job of putting out a lot of paranoia information (prison planet?) with no real solution to it all, other than to put forth the information. That in itself I find questionable. If anything, I think the accusation is worthy of consideration. As well as considering that info agents got better (worse?) at covering their patoots at the end / beginning of the millenium.

Once again, good conjecture despite proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If Alex Jones is a double agent, I might as well just drink my Floride and go back to sleep...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 1-3-2012 by JustJoe because: this wasn't going to help...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Look at it this way, more flags the merrier because it will show anyone who reads this that AJ is not what the OP and that blog says he is. Also, on the first page we learn about a connection between the owner of GLP and Stratfor. This thread is full of win

The owner of GLP was a customer of Stratfor, so was someone at infowars, so are some members of this board. Lots of people signed up for Stratfor intelligence, if you have any interest in world affairs it makes complete sense to.

Conspiracy? No. Clarification in this post.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What I've wondered about the whole bohemian grove thing is how is he the only person known to man to sneak into it without being "one of them?" Imean, the footage was interesting but I couldn't help shake the feeling that NO ONE sneaks into one of those things. He's not that brilliant by a long shot.

Originally posted by Curtis888
I have no clue one way or another about Alex Jones, but it is a good speculation. Kinda off topic, but still on subject, I've always wondered about ole AJ since he exposed Bohemien Groove with only one video. A video in which he specifically points out the scream you can hear during the ceremony he recorded. I forget his exact words, but Alex mention something about somebody possibly adding the scream for effect. Maybe it was him or his video editing people who added the scream for effect? After all, if somebody was to be burned alive, I think they would continue screaming as they burned. Not let out only one mournful whelp.

Overall, I think Alex Jones does a good job of putting out a lot of paranoia information (prison planet?) with no real solution to it all, other than to put forth the information. That in itself I find questionable. If anything, I think the accusation is worthy of consideration. As well as considering that info agents got better (worse?) at covering their patoots at the end / beginning of the millenium.

Once again, good conjecture despite proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You ruin all the fun

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've read various threads bashing Jones; and I've seen some of the silliness he gets up to. I've also seen some pro-Jones information as well.

I'm not debunking this thread, or supporting it...

Whats interesting to me, is that as conspiracy theorists (or at the very least: fairly suspicious people), we trust no-one. The government is wrong, because they're out to get us.

The guys going up against them are wrong, because they're probably out to get us as well.

And anyone that disagrees (or agrees) with that, is also out to get us (sound familliar?).

Now, there's probably nothing wrong with that; as one myself, I believe there's a lot of reason to distrust anything that moves...

The problem seems to be, though: we are powerless, because we can't gain allies - and "they" already have more than enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
Intresting, but these allegations are highly speculative based on the evidence. Anyone who seeks the truth will soon find out that AJ is leading patriots down a dead end. Who is our enemy now alex...? He has his listners in such an unhealthy frenzy, that they will probaly kiil eachother! Zionist schill? probably, but there is little proof of it here. all you need to do is listen to him, check his facts and form your own opinion. why does alex so rarely mention Isreal??????? and the zionist connections????????

Which is bull#. I have heard him talk about those subjects several times.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That's weird, because Stratfor analysts refer to him as a "lunatic".
reply to post by boncho

If he was working for them, wouldn't it make all the sense in the world for them to make comments about him like that? Not saying i necessarily agree with the article, but your logic on that is a little skewed i think.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I thought Alex Jones was Bill Hicks. If not then they had to have been separated at birth or something but with all the info he tries to get to the people, I highly doubt he is a agent.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
Holy cow!

Do people flag based on thread titles alone?

It's been pointed out numerous times in this thread that this is not factual at all!

edit on 3/1/2012 by Juston because: Spelling!

Flags bring attention to a thread, they don't give it credit.
Credit = stars

At least that's how I always thought it worked around here.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

That's weird, because Stratfor analysts refer to him as a "lunatic".
reply to post by boncho

If he was working for them, wouldn't it make all the sense in the world for them to make comments about him like that? Not saying i necessarily agree with the article, but your logic on that is a little skewed i think.

No. You really failed to grasp the situation.

The email I quote (and perhaps I should have been clearer) was an internal email. Private and confidential, sent by the vice president for intelligence of STRATFOR, the company that the OP's blog, says AJ was working for.

I have read many emails from Fred Burton, the VP of intelligence, and if AJ were one of his people he would refer to him differently. He was not expecting these emails to be released, therefore some type of psy-op is ruled out.

He very clearly calls AJ a lunatic. Not a source, not a codename, not anything to do with his company. He calls him a lunatic because he doesn't like the crap AJ spews, or Glen Beck's from the looks of it.

Rebut that.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hmm the article is all speculation, so I can't agree with it without evidence.
From what I have seen though, AJ has made a hobby out of rolling up to planned protests with a megaphone and completely derailing them. Conitelpro or something like that I think they called it. It's on youtube anyway.

So yeah can't trust the article but I can't trust Alex Jones either...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join