It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Says who?! Some blog guy? I can start a blog too and say the sky is purple but that doesn't make it true. I will say my opinion that AJ is a fear mongering buffoon. But he's still good when it comes to "waking" people up and getting them to question the paradigm of corruption. I started on AJ when I was a teenager and now I'm an adult who finds time to research on my own.

AJ got me started but I in no way still follow him like a puppy like I once did in my younger years.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I knew something wasn't right with Alex Jones when he disrupted that pro-gun/ 2nd amendment rally in TX with his loud speaker. Am I the only one that can't stand the sound of his [raspy] voice?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Alex almost always interprets his news from the point of view that things are not what they seem, but covers. In his internal schemata everyone is a double agent. After watching him for months I finally saw that. I thought it was just evidence of his brilliance, but this may be the real explanation. He may see the world like that because that's who he is. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuLife
I knew something wasn't right with Alex Jones when he disrupted that pro-gun/ 2nd amendment rally in TX with his loud speaker. Am I the only one that can't stand the sound of his [raspy] voice?

I love his voice.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Alex Jones cancels American speaking tour after revelations that he may be working for Israeli intelligence agency STRATFOR.

On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidently the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

Alex Jones - Double agent

He's probably laying low and hired security with the news of Breitbart's untimely demise.
Because he doesn't buy into the Zeitgeist claims, that doesn't make him an Israeli agent. C'mon now.
He has been accused of being a Jesuit agent already, which faith is it going to be?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a total smear campaign rofl, i have just finished reading the blog and ig people cant see through it yhen they must be blind lol.

It states Isreali Mossad were responsible for 9/11, what complete tosh. Thry may have played a hand but were certainly not responsible. Indeed, inside Building 7 was a very strategic area owned by the CIA, this area was laced with explosives, so the CIA just let mossad walk around planting bombs without noticing, yeah right of course they did.

The CIA was second in command of this operation run by the Federal Reserve Banking Shareholders. Its yhe fed reserve that funds the CIA through the exchange commission.

There has been no proof whatsoever laid out in the blog that can be used as evidence, not one shred that would stand up in a court of law. I am just an Englishman with half a brain and I can see what is going on here. So 40+ people have flagged this, how many work for Isreali inteligence i wonder or some other agency.

Please explain one thing to me, why would Infowars post articles like this
Safe Haven For Mossad Terrorists

Or maybe this
Mossad works with terrorists

Now, the only evidence I can see here is that he works and lives 200 miles from Stratfor,

Well dayum, I live 65 miles from MI6 and MI5 headquarters, dos that make me a double agent.

Alex warned the world prior to 9/11 about a possible attack on the twin towers, at first he thought it was the Government "persee" but now knows it was the bankers who are pulling the strings.

Dont cuss someone for being correct about a few things, lol. I have seen max keiser on AJs show and it toally blows apart your theory, they mention a few guests who worked for inteligence, der, whistleblowers do exist you know.

The theory is completely flawed and if this is the best MI6/MI5/CIA etc can do to smesr his name then it is of little wonder why the world is in such a damn mess.

If the federal government falls because of people like Alex Jones then the world will be a better place regardless. I always keep an open mind, if you want to provide some real evidence as to he speculation you currently have then I will listen. Unitil then, get a better record, this one is broken.

So once again, please show me some real evidence before I make a decision.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck at some dangers but totally avoids others, than the average American that puts his country first has reason to doubt the loyalities of particular ducks that quack out one side of their beaks.

I see, so you have no proof either other than opinion. That's cool. I've been looking and cannot really find anything either. Perhaps there are better 'net warriors' out there that can provide something a little more concrete?

I think that the average American has good reason to doubt all media outlets.. alternative or otherwise. They all 'quack out of one side of their bills". Its the job of the average American to become an extraordinary American and run down the truth as best we can and not fall prey to blind trust and tout opinion as fact. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

that could be just somones opinion i was under the impression they were a network of independent 'ish moles

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't follow Alex Jones, but sometimes my dad does and will forward me stuff. Obviously only my opinion, but I never really liked him. STRATFOR or not, I don't think he does much to help the cause as a whole. I agree he has probably opened many eyes, which is always a good thing, but I was never able to take him seriously. He's felt too outlandish to me and I think that damages our constructive efforts, no? ATS is the only site I have ever been able to take seriously.

Anyway, whether this is true or not, the way the information has 'come out' seems suspect considering the source and constant bashing. On the other hand, it isn't reaching much to wonder if both Jones and the source aren't really doing this for awareness at all. Not at all to say everyone into conspiracies has some hidden agenda, but it wouldn't be far-fetched to discover someone with so many followers is actually putting out straight disinformation, or even simply posting nonsense for the purpose of distraction from more serious issues.

To those who are saying things along the lines of why he would be discussing such topics as TPTB or the NWO, etc, if he is associated with any of that, it seems possible to me. I mean, I never thought he was a 'double agent' or anything like that, but he certainly could be in cahoots with someone or something. That actually was always in the back of my mind in relation to him.

They (they='fill in the blank' here because I'm speaking generally) very well could be employing people to get within the community. And wouldn't it be especially effective if that employed person garnered a big following? It seems like an obvious move, because it would be so hard for us to sort through who is who to begin with. I just think it would make sense to discover somebody like Jones is also serving another purpose, whatever that may be.

But everything with a grain of salt...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones and his people have broken plenty of stories and given us great info...but, he won't touch the israeli angle with a 10-foot pole, and, on the subject of 9/11 and wars in the ME, the israeli angle is the one that matters.

Controlled opposition.Not to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PopIt

Of course AJ and his cronies are pulling our puds with their daily dose of the supposed truth. If you've ever been to GLP, it's a wasteland in which ATS could become if trolling gets completely out of hand (unlikely).

But, if we're using the OP's brand of questionable logic, then I'm sure Jesse Ventura and Judge Napolitano could also be Stratfor agents.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Really? I'm surprised that you've gotten this much milage out of this, but, yeah, here I am responding to the thread.....Give me break. Alex Jones is a fringe blowhard. The article offers no evidence, and, neither do you.
Catchy headline though. Too bad we can't take stars away from threads like this, but such is life.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
LOL What a load of garbage!

The guy just started his blog on Wordpress, with a ready-made template, and now uses fake news to attract attention. So easy, a 8 years old kid could do that.

Pathetic troll, it is!

Mods please close this thread, or put it in Skunkworks... this is baseless.
edit on 1/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I should add, you know when you are making a difference when they start attacking you

As Ghandi Said:
First they ridicule you
Then they ignore you
"Then they attack you"
Then you win

I guess we are close to winning then.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Alex Jones and his people have broken plenty of stories and given us great info...but, he won't touch the israeli angle with a 10-foot pole, and, on the subject of 9/11 and wars in the ME, the israeli angle is the one that matters.

Controlled opposition.Not to be trusted.

Now you are talking like an old evil Nazi!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That's because many people who dislike Alex have believed all along that he is a dis-info agent. It's one of those conspiracy theories that AJ opponents express with regard to his agenda and activities.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Actually you appear to be a government agent attempting to dupe ATSers...nothing in the article you provided states Alex Jones is an agent. Nice try but you're the loser in this one!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by boncho

that could be just somones opinion i was under the impression they were a network of independent 'ish moles

Sorry.

That was Fred Burton, Vice President for intelligence of Stratfor.

If AJ was working for the company, he would know about it.

Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So funny, but hey we gotta have a AJ bash every week since he's doing the most damage vs the elite.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultracanuck

His loud mouth is doing more damage to himself than to anyone else.

I prefer Jesse Ventura.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join