It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This thread has 44 flags and absolutely no proof of the OP's claims. I don't believe a word of it. Jones may be a loud mouth and fear monger but I very much doubt he is working for the other side so to speak.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is the David Wilcock bashing over already? Back onto Alex Jones so soon? I swear these threads follow a cycle,

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PopIt

You sound like a member of ATS staff trying to discredit other conspiracy sites in order to create a online "ad marketing" conspiracy site monopoly. This really your "first" account? Sure your not trying to discredit two other web sites (GLP and Alex Jones) with one thread?

This whole thing looks fishy to me. And besides, I'm sure EVERY intelligence gathering organization in the world has some sort of file on Alex Jones in their websites. Dud people, it is an information gathering company...its their job to have files on every "designator". You ATS people are getting stupider each day. Deny ignorance.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by boncho
That's weird, because Stratfor analysts refer to him as a "lunatic".

The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.

Source.

You lose.

Aaaah, but that's the evil genius of their plan! Disinfo!

Internal email.

Don't encourage the crazy.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
This thread has 44 flags and absolutely no proof of the OP's claims. I don't believe a word of it. Jones may be a loud mouth and fear monger but I very much doubt he is working for the other side so to speak.

Alex Jones is a moron, a consensus that was talked about by STRATFOR, the same company the blog from the OP claims he worked for.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest he was.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That so called "article" is just an opinion piece with no proof of the authors statements. Besides, its quite clear that Alex Jones works for the John Birch society which is funded by the same people he supposedly "exposes".

Josh Reeves of Global Reality has laid out how John Birch created the "Conspiracy Culture" and manipulated the "alternative media" to be a steam valve for the elite.

www.theglobalreality.com...

Long live Bill Cooper....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Common sense and doing your own independent research provides the evidence that Alex Jones is spreading disinformation.
Ever since I saw "The road to tyranny" I've known that Alex is just another puppet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow David Chase Taylor, if you look at the site the OP posted, you will see every article for the month of Feb. is about bashing Alex Jones! What in the world?!?! Does this guy not have any real news to write about? You can always tell a stalker or scorned "lover" when they obsess over one subject.

But after reading a few of his articles (all were baseless, misleading, and filled with lies for the most part) I came across a little gold nugget that he wrote about Alex Jones:

"In a nutshell, Alex Jones is a divider rather than uniter."

This alone makes me like Alex Jones EVEN MORE! The last thing any Christian or American for that matter needs is to be "united" with this stinking world and its people. I am a strong divider as well! Segregation is one of Gods' most notable traits. And I am not talking about racial.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by PopIt

You do know there is probably a stampede to repost this on GLP....they will be all discombobulated and atwitter over there.

Good Job on your first post.....

Now, we wait for an influx of GLP newbies to zero in on this thread.......

Des

edit on 1-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

And they will be permabanned the instant they try to post it. You post anything about the owner and you generally get banned. There are certian keywords that will get you banned just for trying to post them.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

You ATS people are getting stupider each day. Deny ignorance.....

Wow. Pot ...meet Kettle

FYI - It's "dumber". You people are getting "dumber" each day. OR. You could have said "more stupid".

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would think that AJ would be willing to go into the lions den to gather information in his quest to bring it all. It would not surprise me if he has gathered info from this or any other agency he can.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas.

Biased source.

Next please...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PopIt
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

I think you have mistaken "customers" and "agents". There is nothing to suggest either were a source for Stratfor. More likely both were subscribers to Stratfor's materials because they write about geopolitics.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm almost embarrassed for ATS that so many people would flag an article full of fluff with zero substance. Hopefully its one person with about 50 accounts flagging their own trash.

The one and only thing to say about this is that there is nothing to say, as the article contains zero substance. ZERO. Its why there are 50 flags but only two pages of comment.
edit on 1-3-2012 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I would seriously look at Truther.org as a Disinfo website and question their motives here, Where's The Proof???

Where does Truther.org originate from...some government alphabet agency???

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you get all the crazies to follow one person, they are easier to control.

He is an agent, not a double agent.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Lets face facts, Alex has identified many tyrants has been campaigning against the globalist agenda, fighting GMO, fighting the TSA, illustrating to people it is possible to stabd up and make a difference. He has three kids living with him, he infiltrated bohemian grove and exposed it.

This is not the first time people have attempted to smear his name. If he is an isreaili operative then I am father Christmas.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
#1 Alex Jones has been bringing breaking news and information to the masses for years.
#2 Alex has opened many eyes to the truth movement. (mine included) but I've moved past his info and search for my own, like many here at ATS
#3 I found ATS through the forums at prison planet.......how many others did the same?
#4 Alex has an agenda......a small niche in media that is growing all the time
#5 Alex is a huge windbag, and often screams, and yells, and stretches the truth to open eyes!
#6 Love him or hate him, he's not going anywhere!
#7 Probably makes $$$$MILLIONS$$$$ on his adds, t-shirts, DVD's (just look how many adds he has on prison planet website).....which is just one of many such sites. Now look how much Facebook makes in adds alone on your little sidebar......Don't tell me he's not wealthy or not a millionaire, cause he is without a shadow of a doubt. Media makes bank, and adds fund it!
#8 After graduating from the ALEX CLONES information, many people go on to research on their own to find their own truth.......(This is a good thing)

So really, how can he be a bad thing? Sure some of his info is regurgitated garbage told in his programs over and over again. He is trying to eek out a living after all, and opening minds on the way. At least he doesn't claim Nibiru is on it's way, or aliens are landing, or that bigfoot is real. He bases what he knows on reports that anyone can get or find, and then puts his OWN interpretation or spin on it. Sure it's sensationalism, sure it's over the top, but at least he has an opinion on things and doesn't stand down.

As far as him being a double agent or just an agent; well we could claim that of anyone!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopIt
His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Logic fail. The guy is a SUBSCRIBER to Stratfor. That doesn't make him an AGENT of Stratfor. If subscribing to Stratfor makes you an agent, then I am, too, because my information was outted the exact same way in the recent hack. (Yeah, it was a hassle, but no permanent harm done. Card cancelled and re-issued and I don't really care if someone knows my email address.)
edit on 3/1/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've alwaaaays known AJones was an agent for someone... I suggest people quit thinking too hard and look at what he does --- always the agitator, yes, he's in it for the money and the ultimate protection. Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join