It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

we'ed all have killed ourselves off? bullpuckey! aside from the fact that dna shows modern man has existed since 270,ooo years ago or so, they didn't face self extinction till a geological/evolutionary heartbeat after the invention of the monotheistic ummm DIEty whose "commandments" you reference... you know ....the monothiestic sower of the apples of discord The iroquis six nations have the original and oldest true funktional democracy in the world which is still soveriegn within the US no monotheistic Commandments about it... this all about a handfull of demented wannabes who wanna con everyone into murderdeathkilling themselves off so they can inherit the earth....because they KNOW no invisible man in the sky who can't even prove he exists gave anyone a deed to the realestate. and all the monotheistic murdering killers are just the stooges they were looking for to do the job
reply to post by Danbones

Sigh....first off, I did not say we would've killed ourselves off.
I said there is a difference between 'killing' and 'murder'.
We cannot eat food without first killing the object of our consumption, be it a cow, a carrot, an apple or a an antelope. This does not equal murder.
The command was 'Don't murder'.
And this was a response to Ben81 who I am sure is more than capable of justifying his own responses and statements, however poorly that may be.

What's bullpuckey?

Why are you speaking about DNA? I thought we were talking about Israel and it's need to be stopped.
Ben81 went off on an irrational and unrelated tangent with this, which is why I tried to bring it back.
Jesus wasn't a palestinian.
Monotheistic sowers of discord?
Sure, India with is plethora of gods and godesses has never killed in the name of jealous minor gods.
Romans and Greeks never killed to appease their gods and demi gods.
Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung never killed to appease the god of their own selves.
From the day that one man discovered that he could control another man/people simply by holding a bigger stick in his hand, man has held to that choice to do so by his own free will and self advancement.
Don't try and put that one on monotheism.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lsrael justifies everything it does as divine right given them by a god that cant prove it even exists...like the god they gave the commandment you referenced...

Using an imaginary entity's imaginary dictates to justify realworld crimes is well impossible not to call bullpukey on

and the whole animal kingdom was designed (by this imaginary god I suppose) to consume life and be in balance as such, as any observers of deer for example will tell you

and man can do the right thing without this imaginary DIEetie's imaginary hearsay as the examples I posted show

and I can post anywhere to whomever till the MODs decide differently

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

lsrael justifies everything it does as divine right given them by a god that cant prove it even exists...like the god they gave the commandment you referenced... Using an imaginary entity's imaginary dictates to justify realworld crimes is well impossible not to call bullpukey on and the whole animal kingdom was designed (by this imaginary god I suppose) to consume life and be in balance as such, as any observers of deer for example will tell you and man can do the right thing without this imaginary DIEetie's imaginary hearsay as the examples I posted show and I can post anywhere to whomever till the MODs decide differently

lsrael justifies everything it does as divine right given them by a god that cant prove it even exists...like the god they gave the commandment you referenced... Using an imaginary entity's imaginary dictates to justify realworld crimes is well impossible not to call bullpukey on

Well, that goes for the entire muslim world under the will of allah too. The last time I saw people being hanged for being homosexual, or having hands cut off for stealing, or being stoned for adultery was in a country under islamic control. Or alternatively, it was committed by muslim families in countries that don't observe such rules, because it had to do with their honour system.
You get gay rights parades marching through the city of Jerusalem, much to the chagrin of the religious people I'm sure. However, democracy allows them to do that. It's called freedom of expression and freddom of belief. Get much of that in Iran? Some Iranian pastor is going to get executed in iran because he won't recant his faith in Jesus. Get that in Israel much.
Nah.

man can do the right thing without this imaginary DIEetie's imaginary hearsay as the examples I posted show and I can post anywhere to whomever till the MODs decide differently

Angry much?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

libya iraq the balkans...using DU can be considered as bombing the crap out of a country ...

No, not even Libya, Iraq, or the Balkans have had the crap bombed out of them by the US. Japan was the last country that the US did so to. Even operations "Rolling Thunder" and "Shock and Awe" were limited bombing campaigns. Exaggeration does nothing to support your argument, and only makes you appear to be fool.

at least i prove my points from the horse's mouth

No you haven't. All you've done is speak from a "horses ass".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We could use these guys to stop Iran
en.wikipedia.org...
Too bad we are killing them. Pay 'em and kill 'em, strange strategy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I'm great today

I'm glad to hear that. From your previous post, I got the impression that you felt that we mean old Americans had pissed in your Fruit Loops.

what is your view of the whole scenario unfolding in the middle east?

The situation in the Middle East is akin to being a boil on the ass of the World. Antibiotics haven't helped, and scratching that festering wound has only made it worse. I feel it's time to let it run it's own course, and deal with the scar later.

That's my view, what do you think of it?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 4-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Does anyone around here ever thinks or investigates before he assumes stuff?

Not very damn many. I'm glad you do, though.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

murder is killing?

Yes it is, but killing isn't necessarily murder.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

The problem isn't you Americans mate, Its the people who are apparently running your country.

It's hard to say what is going to happen but it certainly does not look good observing it. I believe the last decade or so has been building up to this conflict. Even though the USA may not let Israel use Iraq/Afghan airspace, I feel that when or if Israel strike and Iran retaliate, we may see the USA unleash from the two surrounding countries and the oceans.

It could happen at anytime and really I am getting over it myself. I agree with you, maybe they should get the party started and we deal with the consequences afterwards, but when you are talking about a war which is based around religion, there may not be an afterwards. I see the Israelis and the Iranians the same. If either of them do not get their way one way or the other, it is going too end bad especially for Israel.

I may be wrong and I hope I am, but Israel will not stop, not even for the USA.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Angry? as an Insult on a forum board?

Not at all
Thats actually a downright ignorent comment to make in a debate like this while ignoring the factual references which justify my viewpoint, and while providing nothing but a an unsigned deed from a DIEety that can't even prove he exsists, and childish fingerpointing at fictional bogiemen to support your position

There are a lot of co-opted governments, mine included which serve this deadly agenda

I have stated all along the whole religious justification for all of this warfare is wrestlmania for the sheeple
Its ZERO about religion and as Netanyahoos ex-shrink has shown all about INSANITY

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

run away then

what you are telling me is sementics and semetism do come from the same root word then
figures

next you'll be telling me if Obama doesn't jump when Netanhyahu tells him to you will nuke a US city and it will be Obamas fault

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

bombing the crap out of a country is not bombing the crap out of a country
that's the kind of circular silliness that caused Netanyahu's shrink to slash up...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I agree with you as well. Your term of "sad pricks" seems to describe our leadership (?) pretty damn well.

Cheers mate,
Milt

PS:
One of the stars on your last post was mine.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

run away then

what you are telling me is sementics and semetism do come from the same root word then
figures

next you'll be telling me if Obama doesn't jump when Netanhyahu tells him to you will nuke a US city and it will be Obamas fault

bombing the crap out of a country is not bombing the crap out of a country
that's the kind of circular silliness that caused Netanyahu's shrink to slash up...

Considering the source, I'm quite impressed. Those two posts must have required great effort on your part.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 4-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thats actually a downright ignorent comment to make in a debate like this while ignoring the factual references which justify my viewpoint, and while providing nothing but a an unsigned deed from a DIEety that can't even prove he exsists, and childish fingerpointing at fictional bogiemen to support your position

My 'position' was to assert that it isn't only israel doing 'childinsh finger pointing at bogiemen' as you put it.
The fact that israel exists is an affront to islam. That jews should have their own country in the midst of a vast expanse of islamic countries is an incredible insult to everything that 'allah' supposedly represents.
This arguement to divine right over a patch of land, or divine right to exist is not an exclusively jewish thing.
You'd of thought by sheer weight of numbers, the muslim nations could've stepped on israel like a bug and squashed it. They haven't.
Claim and counter claim. Not mine.
Theirs.
Let them sort it out.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
pro-Israeli lobbyist AIPEC puttin more pressure on Barry to get it over with and attack Iran, intensifying war rhetoric..

interesting YT comment:

Israel says "Time up for Iran" and then whispers to America.. "Time to bend over again
"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
pro-Israeli lobbyist AIPEC puttin more pressure on Barry to get it over with and attack Iran, intensifying war rhetoric..

interesting YT comment:

Israel says "Time up for Iran" and then whispers to America.. "Time to bend over again
"

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Could you please provide some sources, for Israeli officials, justifying any negative actions, on a divine right by god.

Please and thank you.....

Proof, if you hear the same thing continuously, you lose logic and repeat it like a mindless parrot.

Are there Israeli's that feel that way?? Sure, but there are also Christians that want US soldiers slaughtered, simply because of homosexuals having rights in that country.

There are also Muslims that openly call for the killing of Jews and Christians...

Doesn't anyone care about truth and facts anymore? Has it really turned into, "say it enough, it becomes fact"?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
At this point, with all the hype and talk from all sides, someone better do something soon....Im dying of anticipation

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join