It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Two-thirds of Israelis oppose attack on Iran: poll

I guess the government pushing to make another war that could turn very bad
the population start to get annoyed by all the propaganga
the jews in Israel should uprise against their tyran leader
Bibi should then be arrested and put in prison

edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Never said I was a religious soldier. I can say I was in that I went to church every Sunday. I've been to Israel in a non diplomatic capacity. Attended mass, clearly do not look Jewish. Myself and others were treated fine. Implying that I am 'coo coo' is alright, I only hope to convey that I have the cognitive ability to freely think and respond to any inquiries.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

I can say I was in that I went to church every Sunday. I've been to Israel in a non diplomatic capacity.

Oih vey.

LOST.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Eye for an Eye .. If Israeli attack their nuclear installation in Iran
Iran have the rights to defend and retaliate on the Dimona reactor
dont search trouble if you dont want trouble

Karma can punish you very hard
dont underestimate the opponent

I agree with you. If Israel attack Iran, Iran have got every right to defend themselves. Dimona would be a certain target but the real question is, If they blow the Nuke plant in Israel how the F**k will anyone enjoy the holy land?

It sounds like they dont really give two sh*ts. I guess if they cant have the middle east then they may aswell blow Israel with the rest of them. They just sound like psychopaths who want to piss on everyones parade including their own.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Originally posted by Ben81

Eye for an Eye .. If Israeli attack their nuclear installation in Iran
Iran have the rights to defend and retaliate on the Dimona reactor
dont search trouble if you dont want trouble

Karma can punish you very hard
dont underestimate the opponent

I agree with you. If Israel attack Iran, Iran have got every right to defend themselves. Dimona would be a certain target but the real question is, If they blow the Nuke plant in Israel how the F**k will anyone enjoy the holy land?

It sounds like they dont really give two sh*ts. I guess if they cant have the middle east then they may aswell blow Israel with the rest of them. They just sound like psychopaths who want to piss on everyones parade including their own.

You are right .. they will probably launch a massive arab invasion into Israel
to avoid any destruction of the holy land

nobody is mad enought to wipe israel off the map
but many would agree to wipe Israel regime off the map for good
and you can do that with an invasion

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Denying the holocaust has nothing to do with what is happening today. You may see me bash Israel because I do not agree with the way things are going but that does not mean I hate Israelis or Jews. It is the leaders who are creating this mess and the rest of it should be left out of it.

People like him/her are not here to fix problems but to create more problems by simply creating posts like that. Dont listen to people like that, they are just trying to wind you up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well...Israel has been stopped...by the United States. The U.S. will not allow Israel to bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites...not because the U.S. likes Iran...but because it would Irradiate the whole Middle East. The only country capable of dealing with Iran is IRAN....as hopefully the Pro-Democracy Movement will take over ASAP. Current estimates have Iranian Leaderships lifespan at 12 to 18 months.

If Iran does something stupid like try to block the Strait or declare it has a Nuke then the U.S.will have to go in.
Right now thousand upon thousands of U.S. Special Forces as well as Airborne Rangers are training for a mission to seize control of Iranian Nuclear Facilities.....the U.S. Fifth Fleet would destroy the entire Iranian Navy as well as Airforce and all Costal Installations.

To defend against an Iranian Counter Attack on land...the first use of Powerful Non-Nuclear EMP devices would be dropped from B-2's and the internal Bomb bays of F-22 Raptors. This would render any large scale Ground attack innert.

Israel must be stopped? Israel has been stopped and it's a good thing because if the U.S. wasn't around to say NO....there would be alot of Radioactive debrise in the air over the Middle East. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Were you aware of the fact that Israel in the past, has smuggled 260 billion $ into Iran to destabilize the economy? To make Iran crumble from the inside? I've no read about this anywhere...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Were you aware of the fact that Israel in the past, has smuggled 260 billion $ into Iran to destabilize the economy? To make Iran crumble from the inside? I've no read about this anywhere...

I do not doubt this as Iran has pumped Billions into groups such as Hezzbola or Islamic Jihad. Iran will not last....70% of Irans population is under 30 years old and over 90% is Pro-Democracy...it is just a matter of time.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes, all of this I know and all of this I have informed plenty of people about. Both on and off the net.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How many countries has Iran threatened to wipe off the map? 2

How many countries has the USA or Israel threatened to wipe off the map? 0

Who needs to be stopped?

Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 lately?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I don't get how anyone can keep spouting that same nonsense.
But....do keep telling yourself that, the rest of us see what's really going on

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It is SO true that israel should be stopped. It is an apartied state full of racists. It's "leadership" continually draws US "leadership" into fighting their insane wars, led by AIPAC and the likes of Joe Lieberman, the ultimate israeli firster. US soldiers and our treasury pay for this madness.
Israel is truly the anal cyst of the world. I can't call them ass***** because ass***** have a purpose.
It's wonderful to see that people are waking up to israel and it's lies, despite the trolls who show up here and defend the indefensible anal cyst.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pooche
It is SO true that israel should be stopped. It is an apartied state full of racists. It's "leadership" continually draws US "leadership" into fighting their insane wars, led by AIPAC and the likes of Joe Lieberman, the ultimate israeli firster. US soldiers and our treasury pay for this madness.
Israel is truly the anal cyst of the world. I can't call them ass***** because ass***** have a purpose.
It's wonderful to see that people are waking up to israel and it's lies, despite the trolls who show up here and defend the indefensible anal cyst.

Im surprise that Ron Paul even had a chance to go so far into his speechs
everything in the US is controlled by jews .. they have become the elite team
running most big industries. hollywood, the media, the congress and the government high officials
probably control the CIA to wouldnt surprise me a bit

American intetests can be put in the first place and the economy can have a real chance
if everyone vote for RP .. the votes system is corrupt once again
RP should have way more votes then only be 6-9 % in the votes
they like to play and throw us some number on TV

At least he had big moments on TV even if the anchors
was continualy bashing him ..especially CNN
many will maybe wake up and listen to RP
most of the US troops support him
and are probably thinking that no mather what .. RP will be OUR PRESIDENT

Mutiny by the US military so they can put RP in the White House
we never know but it is highly plausible if they discover that the votes were riggued

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Every single human being born on planet earth is responsible for Jesus' death. He died for all mankind's sin. If anyone wants to blame someone for Jesus' death, they should start with themselves.

Islam wants to convert the entire world or kill all who resist. Israel does not have a world-dominating agenda. For this reason alone, Israel is not a threat and should be left alone, however, Islam and all who try to spread it should be exterminated.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

How many countries has Iran threatened to wipe off the map? 2

How many countries has the USA or Israel threatened to wipe off the map? 0
Well they both have current projects, the US is almost done in Iraq, and Israel is working on Palestine.

Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 lately?
No , I don't read comic books, I grew a brain

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I want to hear what you are saying man, but with lines like this, "including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam" nobody is going to take you seriously. Clean up your post, spell words correctly, and get your facts correct before posting to the board.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

How the hell is any of this racists? People like you make me sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join