It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Maponos

I will be much more polite that the fella that decided to correct me earlier.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ATTACKING IRAN.

It is that simple.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

I get this all the time too.

Simply because i dislike Iran and its leadership, people assume i want to bomb it. These "lets destroy Israel" nuts see the world in very clear shades of black and white, never grey. I agree with your viewpoints completely.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookman44
It is interesting how the beginning posts are very energetic and partisan, while the later posts try to establish a softer, more encompassing tone. People want to BE. No individual person would vote for the destruction of the world. A group of us.... might. How can we live on a finite place, while living an infinite short-sighted lifestyle?

This lifestyle is designed to be short and profitable now, its like born > evolve but at the same time pay for it all with neverending quest for money then die. Doesn't anyone on here think things have gotten a bit ridiculous; if not highly psychotic? Waking up to this reality is probably worse than any storyline i've ever heard of in books, horror flicks, video games. Tops them all : Cloning, Nuclear eradication, ufo's , space programs, drug trades, cartels, greedy bankers, manipulated news, i can go on we've got to band together somehow or some one is going to have to step up and use science to innovate this world .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I support some of your earlier arguments.

I would keep the Jesus story out of it. Why?
Several reasons. If we stick to the offical version of his death, it had something to do with a giant entity called Roman Empire, did it not? They colonized Israel, Palestine et al. Some of the Jews waited for a liberator Messiah. They were sorely disappointed when the new prophet started to talk like a New Ager instead of a rabid nationalist who would oppose the mighty Empire with his magic charm over people and supporting armed rebellion. It is stated Jesus did not resist or flee when arrested, and ordered Peter to stop protecting him by arms.
Even in the official story, it is easy to see that simply blaming the Jews as a group for the death is a twisted logic of us/them (missing one of the core tenets Jesus was teaching). This was at the root if much Christian antisemitism in history. Completely missing the teachings of Jesus (a Jew) on sacrifice, which he was supposed to do voluntarily (otherwise the plan of God would have suffered), they started to slaughter Jews (an unarmed minority) thousands of times in European history... So this sentiment is not only illogical, un-Christian, but it is at best dangerous because it has already led to some of the worst atrocities in European history. If you are a true Christian, you should simply accept Jesus's sacrifice and forgive those individuals who for various political reasons crucified him. If you are not, then why care who killed Jesus?

BTW many people hold the view that Jesus escaped to the East and that the crucifixion was a fake. He held a long life and healed and taught many people in Kashmir.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Plus:

Israel did not kill Jesus. Period. It did not even exist as a state then.
Some very disappointed Jews under Roman rule would have rather have him killed - preferably let the Romans do the bloody part since they were so good at it anyway.
Now Jesus also had his followers, who were Jewish and obviously they did not want to kill anyone. Otherwise they could have staged an armed rebellion.

They were many around that simply did not care.

So with Israel out, you cannot say all Jews wanted to kill him in Jerusalem.
There was a mass rally organized by the rebellious Jews who knew they could get one out of the three, and the very much wanted Bar'Abbas - sort of like a Jewish anti-Roman Rambo. That is why they shouted "Crucify him!" they were less mad at Jesus as much they wanted to make absolutely sure before teh Romans that they wanted Bar'abbas freed. Plus, the neocons and the hawks of the age probably detested Jesus for being a softie on Romans.

Israel then was not a modern, technological, nation state but a small religious province in the Empire.

Though Iran has not made wars in a long time, it is not the same Iran.
We have a modern Iran saturated with technology, weapons and intelligence. Having been heckled and cornered by the West for years now, it is increasingly paranoid - which comes form its Theocratic rulers - and turning to fascist displays of power. It may just burst any day.

So whatever they did in the remote past may not count so much. The Iran-Iraq war might have some relevance now, as does the coup against Mossadegh in 53.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Iran never attacked anyone? Ruined your whole point with that lie. If you fund something and provide the weapons, you are the ones doing it. Iran is responsible for countless deaths for instance in Muslim on Muslim violence. It is their money being used to blow up innocent Muslims and not just to fund Hamas and their goal of genocide against the Jews.

You guys never do get it straight. You depend on the false idea if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes fact.

Iran never attacked anyone

edit on 3/1/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm sitting here and scratching my head in confusion. Where did Jesus Christ and his manner of death ever come into anything relating to Iran? It certainly has no place whatever in showing that Israel of modern times has anything to do with anything.

If such comparisons and examples are meant to inflame the opinion against Israel, then let's be entirely fair here. Iran executes Homosexuals. Remember their President stating to the world that Iran had no homosexuals? Well, now I suppose he CAN say that when they systematically KILL them. Get raped in Iran? Uh oh..... You may well find yourself buried to the torso and facing a crowd of people in an almost celebratory mood as they ready their throwing arms to murder you. We won't even talk about someone in Iran who isn't Muslim and so much as talks publicly about it with someone who is. Technically, that can be interpreted as a death penalty offense too.

I think the point I'm making here is that Iran is NO innocent angel by any means. Israel is also, NO innocent angel. Although neither side should be held to account for the actions of people over 2,000 years ago. C'mon... This is taking the 'Sins of the Father' concept to levels that just equal hilarity.

....and for the record, I'm as anti-war on this as it comes. 11 years of non-stop combat operations in one place or another is quite enough for awhile and our nation..and the world..needs a rest. Lets just keep it real here. This is NOT a ONE SIDED confrontation and it won't be a ONE SIDED fight. If this is to be avoided..it'll take both sides. Just as it will for the fight to play out.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

One big whole in your theory. There was no Palestine until Hadrian Caesar renamed it Syriac Palestina in 135 A.D. after the jews were exterminated and the few who were left alive were enslaved.

Jesus was/is jewish, always has been always will be. Thats the whole point of him being the Messiah. He's the true King of Israel and of all creation. Remember, the royal line was established through King David who was also jew. Whatever they have become now will not always be this way, they will be redeemed and Yah is going to use Islam to redeem them. Islam is being set up to get destroyed so that God will be able to prove to them once again who he is because they have forgotten him. This is another story for another time.

Let us say that right now the entire world is being pushed to hating them and wanting them to be destroyed, all for that purpose. This is all happening for that reason. The logical conclusion is to step back and see things for what they really are. Everything that is going on in the middle east is being geared towards the Gog and Magog war where the "world" wants to see the demise of Israel and the jews. Right now every major power in the world is in that region because this really is happening because every major power in the world is going to be a part of that battle.

I think the Ottoman Empire is about to be reborn under the muslim brotherhood and the sunni's, and when it is where do you think it's eyes will turn? To the one country that has been beligerent and threatening and a thorn in it's side these last 60+ years. Israel. This really is happening and the sad thing is, only a few believe it and those will be the ones who are removed from the coming of his wrath.

Revelation 12 was fulfilled September 28 2011 with Elenin. See:

Elenin fulfills Revelation 12 #1

Elenin fulfills Revelation 12, Message from Prophecy #2

In That Day I Will Deliver You

Don't be on the wrong side when this goes down. Watch the videos brother. The stars do not lie, they were created to be a clock from which the prophecies were to be timed by.

Good luck.

edit on 1-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

May I assume then that should a Palestinian discuss how his family was driven off the land they had been working for the last 500 years and if he told how he'd lost 200 of his relatives to the IDF who bombed the villages they had lived in, that you would be totally sympathetic to his attitude to 'defend his land'? Yes?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Got any proof at all of your claims ??

Never seen any put forth, EVER.

They do not have to give any proof at all, people like you WANT ,, ASSUME,, and KNOW INSIDE that it happened, blind faith, belief makes you a SHEEP.

On the other hand, there is so much evidence that it is so much of a deeper topic than, this side against that side...but not to the so-called bible nuts out there, and all the others who only seem to live with fear and hatred of some unknown enemy that is now given a face with NO PROOF.

It is no wonder they use religion against us, every dam atheist seems to pick a side as well, not realizing they are EXTREMELY religious.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Anti-Israeli does not equate to Anti-Jew.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ben81

One big whole in your theory. There was no Palestine until Hadrian Caesar renamed it Syriac Palestina in 135 A.D. after the jews were exterminated and the few who were left alive were enslaved.

Jesus was/is jewish, always has been always will be. Thats the whole point of him being the Messiah. He's the true King of Israel and of all creation. Remember, the royal line was established through King David who was also jew. Whatever they have become now will not always be this way, they will be redeemed and Yah is going to use Islam to redeem them. Islam is being set up to get destroyed so that God will be able to prove to them once again who he is because they have forgotten him. This is another story for another time.

Let us say that right now the entire world is being pushed to hating them and wanting them to be destroyed, all for that purpose. This is all happening for that reason. The logical conclusion is to step back and see things for what they really are. Everything that is going on in the middle east is being geared towards the Gog and Magog war where the "world" wants to see the demise of Israel and the jews. Right now every major power in the world is in that region because this really is happening because every major power in the world is going to be a part of that battle.

I think the Ottoman Empire is about to be reborn under the muslim brotherhood and the sunni's, and when it is where do you think it's eyes will turn? To the one country that has been beligerent and threatening and a thorn in it's side these last 60+ years. Israel. This really is happening and the sad thing is, only a few believe it and those will be the ones who are removed from the coming of his wrath.

Revelation 12 was fulfilled September 28 2011 with Elenin. See:

Elenin fulfills Revelation 12 #1

Elenin fulfills Revelation 12, Message from Prophecy #2

In That Day I Will Deliver You

Don't be on the wrong side when this goes down. Watch the videos brother. The stars do not lie, they were created to be a clock from which the prophecies were to be timed by.

Good luck.

Yes...but what about those of us who don't believe in fairy tales, magical creatures, and unicorns?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Yes...but what about those of us who don't believe in fairy tales, magical creatures, and unicorns?

These prophecies that are 2000+ years old are getting fulfilled and youre still being thick? You deserve whats coming then. You will see it isn't a fairytale and then it will be too late

The stars do not lie. You can scoff and make fun of me all you like, your end will be the same. I bet you didn't even bother to see the videos, you probably just posted your mean comment without caring about what i presented.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
This is a response to the other thread that try to push in our heads that an Iran war is necessary
and its the right thing to do ...

Are out of your mind ???

Didnt know we had so many Pro-Zionist on ATS

Didnt know we had so many DELUSIONAL member on ATS

Shame on all of you for supporting futur Israel and US war crimes
dont you think there has been enought wars already
that was made on lies and deceptions

No one learned from Irak yet ? the main goal of the invasion was the WMD
that were never found obviously and later on they told Saddam was supporting Alciada

Those who wants another new war in the name of Israel
are all traitors to humanity and to God himself

Israel ready to wipe Iran off the map

The Snake Behind the Arab Spring

Israel are still threating the Palestinian like garbadge
killed around 5000 people in the war on Gaza and Lebanon
most of them were civilians (woman and children)
the Israeli side suffered around 15 casualties ( 10 killed by friendly fire)

Even an IDF soldier who finally wake up about the truth

Iran never attacked anyone in 200 yrs
how many countries Israel and the US attacked alone in the last 50 yrs ?
including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

When Israel will be stopped .. the US will stop following orders from them
if Iran is attacked .. it will a hundred time .. a thousand time worst then Irak

Irak war .. its been 10 yrs and for what
US killed more in 10 yrs then Saddam in 40 yrs

ITS ENOUGH NO MORE WAR ON LIES

this is why we all need RON PAUL
to save the US from foreign influences and put back American interest in the first place
in the priority list .. not after Israel
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

If the quality and/or value of the people on this forum displease you, it comes to mind that you could always pack up and go somewhere else.

You are, essentially, like all the narrow minded right wingers and left wingers, pro-israel, and anti-israel,
ad nauseum , ad infinitum... You are so tight in your narrow and really condescending views... You, nor do most others seem to understand, that when you post these sorts of thoughts in the rather rude fashion you used, the only people you are convincing are the other narrow minded and condescending mentalities, who believe your way.

You probably feel great, because you published a one sided opinion, you got lots of stars and lots of follow up posts... That's almost as real as a loaf of rye bread... Unfortunately, in your really accusatory fashion, even you can't imagine that you managed to turn anyone to your all correct, enlightened response, from their correct, enlightened response.

I would love to see someone come out here and post something that didn't start with, "I'm right, and the rest of y'all (those who don't agree with me, anyway), are booh-hiss-morons-whatevers. Be kind of fun to see an intelligent interchange instead of all the compartmentalized, unintelligent, name calling and accusations that go on here.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

[color=ADD8E6] ★ & Flag. I can relate to the sentiment. But Ron Paul or not there seems to be an ongoing trend between what is done by the one who holds the office, and what that person said as a candidate.

anyways

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Ben81

Iran never attacked anyone? Ruined your whole point with that lie. If you fund something and provide the weapons, you are the ones doing it. Iran is responsible for countless deaths for instance in Muslim on Muslim violence. It is their money being used to blow up innocent Muslims and not just to fund Hamas and their goal of genocide against the Jews.

You guys never do get it straight. You depend on the false idea if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes fact.

Iran never attacked anyone

edit on 3/1/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Well so far since i have started to interest myself in international events
i only recall the US and Israel attacking others
Please enlight me so i can correct myself if im wrong
edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I know

Bin Laden himself was Saudi.

The greater part of those involved in the 9/11 attacks, Saudi.

It's okay though, Saudi Arabia is about to pay up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

So you call me a moron, without calling me a moron. Classy. Clearly you are either an atheist or non biblical. My faith is why I would fight. To be absolutely correct I could not become a member of the Jewish faith, as my mother is not a Jew. So there in lies that wonderful gray area, what is a JEW? Jewish heritage and Jewish faith can be argued to be two separate things. Would you fight for your Country? I have, you know being the fun gun loving American I am. Why wouldn't anyone protect a people out numbered 100-1? Also I beg to ask this question why does Israel have Catholic/Christian citizens? Albeit not many. Simply put my last name is enough to be recognized as Jewish. Your arrogance is deplorable.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

Also I beg to ask this question why does Israel have Catholic/Christian citizens?

You should take a look at how Israel treats Christians, before you spout off about the fact that you are/were a religious soldier(coo coo).

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

Nope I wouldn't, the plight of the "Palestinians" came from their own culture. Simple history lesson. They were a culture driven out of their native land, Jordan & Syria to name two. Palestinian Jews created what is now the state of Israel, arguably. They just simply go by Jew now, imagine that. Why people can't come to terms between two religions is why there is a problem. Put simply, it's a proxy war US/Israel vs Syria/Lebanon/SaudiArabia/Jordan/Palestine. I chose my side if not simply out of heritage to family that reside there today. Not ignorance, I said my peace & my views. My belief is that it is the promised (by God) land for the Jews.

29INFDIV

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join