It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is a response to the other thread that try to push in our heads that an Iran war is necessary
and its the right thing to do ...

Are out of your mind ???

Didnt know we had so many Pro-Zionist on ATS

Didnt know we had so many DELUSIONAL member on ATS

Shame on all of you for supporting futur Israel and US war crimes
dont you think there has been enought wars already
that was made on lies and deceptions

No one learned from Irak yet ? the main goal of the invasion was the WMD
that were never found obviously and later on they told Saddam was supporting Alciada

Those who wants another new war in the name of Israel
are all traitors to humanity and to God himself

Israel ready to wipe Iran off the map

The Snake Behind the Arab Spring

Israel are still threating the Palestinian like garbadge
killed around 5000 people in the war on Gaza and Lebanon
most of them were civilians (woman and children)
the Israeli side suffered around 15 casualties ( 10 killed by friendly fire)

Even an IDF soldier who finally wake up about the truth

Iran never attacked anyone in 200 yrs
how many countries Israel and the US attacked alone in the last 50 yrs ?
including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

When Israel will be stopped .. the US will stop following orders from them
if Iran is attacked .. it will a hundred time .. a thousand time worst then Irak

Irak war .. its been 10 yrs and for what
US killed more in 10 yrs then Saddam in 40 yrs

ITS ENOUGH NO MORE WAR ON LIES

this is why we all need RON PAUL
to save the US from foreign influences and put back American interest in the first place
in the priority list .. not after Israel
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Israel’s Vice PM Advocates Supporting Terrorism Against Iran

Statements from Israeli officials tend to be veiled (admittedly, the veil is quite thin indeed) in order to retain at least some semblance of legitimacy in the eyes of the international community.

That was dashed today with statements from Israel’s Vice Prime Minister and Strategic Affairs Minister, Moshe Ya’alon, at the closing day of the Herzliya Conference.

He said that the international community still had many tools ready to be utilized in the West’s efforts to stifle the Iranian nuclear program (which does not have military applications, something which Panetta has reluctantly admitted on no less than two separate occasions which you can read about here and here).

Most of these were to be expected, including economic sanctions (many of which are already in place), international pressure (which is already being applied), military actions (which are being prepared for with the American naval presence in the region and the troop buildup along with arming of surrounding states), and most noteworthy “support of Iranian opposition.”

While that phrase might sound innocuous to the uninformed, to someone like me and my readers, it rings alarm bells the size of Texas.

The United States and Israel have been busted funding so-called Iranian opposition, which would be regarded as terrorists and nothing else were they operating in any other country.

Most recently, it was revealed that Israel had been coordinating with the Pakistani terrorist organization Jundallah, while pretending to be Americans.

The United States itself also has a long history with the Mujahideen-e Khalq, or MEK, something which Tony Cartalucci and many others have covered in great detail.

Ya’alon was quite clearly referring to this activity and advocating that this strategy of supporting terrorism in an attempt to destabilize Iran and hopefully enact regime change not end but indeed be increased.

This is especially ironic seeing as one of the most tired accusations leveled at Iran and their leaders is that they support terrorism abroad..

Only a terrorist support another terrorist organisations

Again .. Israel must be stopped for everyone sake
before they start a ww3 with everyone

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Completely agree, but the Saudis need to be stopped too, remember the Saudis hate Iranians.. Israel/Saudi are playing this game as partners if you ask me. I mean are the Saudis saying anything in support of their muslim cousins in Iran?

I posted this response on another thread,
"Who is the second biggest shareholder after Murdoch? ahhh yes the Saudis, maybe the Saudis should just attack Iran.

Its an Israeli/Saudi joint op in my opinion. Both don't want to make a mess of their holy sites so a few hundred thousand dead Americans is the best option obviously.

We should obliterate Israel and Saudi (Jerusalem and Mecca) and start over. "

After that who ever wants to fight over these sites can feel free, hope they evolve to be immune from radiation pretty quick though

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I mean are the Saudis saying anything in support of their muslim cousins in Iran?

Besides, don't be ignorant, Iran is Shi'a, Saudi Arabia is Wahabi.
edit on 1-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Maponos

I mean are the Saudis saying anything in support of their muslim cousins in Iran?

the Saudis are allied with the US and Israel
they will probably help any attack on Iran

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Maponos

the Saudis are allied with the US and Israel
they will probably help any attack on Iran

No they won't, they are afraid of Iran. They know the difference in between Arabs and Iranians, they would never dare step into Iran.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Great another anti Jewish racist thread on ATS with a fake front yay!!

This is getting old..

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The only country i've seen really truely openly threaten to drop any bombs is Israel.

Anyone without a zionist coloured veil over their eyes can see who's doing the warmongering here.

It's even scarier that i hear people believing the propoganda and supporting it. Especially on ATS, it makes me sad.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

... stopped from protecting itself from the nutters running Iran who have called for it's destruction? So Israel should just sit there as the threats come in and as Iran builds up, and Israel should do nothing to protect itself. It should just wait to get wiped out - something which has been promised and hoped for by Irans leadership (and the Muslim Brotherhood as well)

Oh sure. That's something I could sign up for.

Where do you people come from?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

including nuking the crap out of 2 civilians cities in vietnam ..

Can you provide me a link to the cities that the evil empire "nuked" during Vietnam.

Please and Thank you.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
The only country i've seen really truely openly threaten to drop any bombs is Israel.

So all those rockets raining down daily on Israel are all our imagination? So all those threats against Israel from Iran, Syria, Lebanon and the Muslim Brotherhood are all our imagination? All those suicide bombers in Israel never happened. Those smuggler tunnels full of arms against Israel, and the boats full of weapons to be used against Israel .. they never happened. Yeah ... Okay.

Anyone without a zionist coloured veil over their eyes can see who's doing the warmongering here.

Anyone without the anti-Israel bigotry can see who is doing the warmongering here.
The long bloody history of Islam .. the nutters running Iran .... the Muslim Brotherhood.
it's pretty damn obvious.

It's even scarier that i hear people believing the propoganda and supporting it. Especially on ATS, it makes me sad.

Those who think Israel is the root of all the worlds problems really are a frightening bunch. Makes me sad to see how they buy into the politically correct notion (ever popular here at ATS) that if Israel were wiped off the map then suddenly all the muslims would start singing happy diddys and would be holding hands with the rest of the planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I assure you kind sir, neither Israel or the US is "afraid" of Iran.
I completely understand, the mentality driving some to think this. Frankly, it's tantamount
to "my dad can beat up your dad" ... But rest assured, Achmawhereismydad is only breathing
because he is allowed to.

I am not saying I want to see this war, but I am not willing to throw common sense and logic
out the window when speaking of it. If Israel had international support, they would have already flattened Iran.
But, due to strong opposition, they are being held back, like a chained dog.

Meanwhile the mailman (Iran) is sitting on the sidewalk, running his mouth.... When the chain is broken
the mailman is going to shut his mouth.. Bank on that.

My hope is that Russia, China and the US can some how stop this from happening before the world falls into WW3.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah yeah, mr. Pawn.

The religious retardos in Iran will disappear with time and so will their counterparts in Israel. That will leave Iran and Israel for the Israelis and the Iranians. While the religious nutjobs who send other peoples children to their deaths get sent to asylums...oooh what a day that will be.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0

This is getting old..

Another trolling comment

I like any people in general .. but not the ones that wants to create anarchy
I had many jewish friend .. even a lesbian jewish girl

Zionist is the problem
wonder why there is so many jews against it .. will you say they are all anti semite ??

Those are the real proud jewish population
and they know that the real anti semitic people are the zionist ones
that have destroyed the jewish reputation world wide

Real semites Jews against Zionists false Jews

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

"my dad can beat up your dad"

How in HELL can you read Saudi Arabian as Israeli/US? Besides that, do you have any idea about geopolitics? I guess not, because there is no such thing as "my dad can beat up your dad" in geopolitics, because there are so many more factors to take into account.

Besides that, the US IS afraid of the concequences if they attack Iran, hear it from foreign policy advisor to Obama:

Maybe that will get through your thick skulls.

But rest assured, Achmawhereismydad is only breathing
because he is allowed to.

...he's not even a powerbroker in Iran...but yeah, ignorant people don't know that, so carry on.

My hope is that Russia, China and the US can some how stop this from happening before the world falls into WW3.

Wooo wooo doomsday prophecies! I'm sorry, but I vote that you are a false prophet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: cause Im nice

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

You are an angry little man.
Did I make a mistake, thinking you were talking about the US and Israel. Yes I did.

Did I deserve to be talked to like that? You really need to get over yourself.

Now to address your little rant. Saudi's know that the US has their back against Iran. Therefore they are NOT afraid of Iran. Nobody is afraid of Iran. You have some people in the US Govt. that think it is a bad idea, but you would be lying to yourself, if you think any country is afraid of Iran's military power.

Your video only shows that it is not in our best interest, but fails to convey fear of the conflict. maybe you should let that sink through your thick, angry skull.

Its nice to see your able to correct yourself, editing out the nastiest parts of your rant.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
This is getting old..

Ah ...the classic (and retarded) Critisism of Isreal= Rascism/ Anit semitism defense tactic!

It's a pathetic reaction and it's not "getting old", it is already very old.

The truly absurd thing is that by the definition of the word Isreal is undenieably a Racist State.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have make research for facts on both side
also listenned to both side

It wasnt hard to arrive at this conclusion
that the Israeli regime is a terrorist organisation
far worst then Amhadinejad himself

Who killed Jesus Christ again ?
not the palestinians

its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus) ..
they always have the same ridiculous excuses ..
like a crying baby that was caught stealing something
if we critic them .. instant anti semitic label
but not okay to retaliate on them even with a small rocket that fall
99% of the time on a big open field with no damage or casualties

Its getting old .. and Israel is getting more dangerous
i hope Jesus return soon and balance the force on earth
we might need the pope mobile for him in case he got assasinated by Mossad

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Who killed Jesus Christ again ?
not the palestinians

its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus) ..

Doesn't this say it all?

You just implied, something that happened thousands of years ago, has something to do with current events.

You do understand how crazy that sounds right?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

You are an angry little man.

Tsk. Tsk. Interpretation.

Did I make a mistake, thinking you were talking about the US and Israel. Yes I did.

Did I deserve to be talked to like that? You really need to get over yourself.

It is you that needs to get over herself. Who are you to deserve anything in this conversation? Why do you take it personal?

Now to address your little rant. Saudi's know that the US has their back against Iran.

If Israel does not have the support, what makes you think the Saudis have it? Imagination? And rest assured, Saudi Arabians are terrified of Iranians.

Therefore they are NOT afraid of Iran.

They are both afraid of Iran and Iranians. But it's not just Iranians that have a problem with Saudi Arabians...All the Kurdish people have severe issues with them along with so many different peoples that live in the area. Do you think, for instance, that the Turkish people will stand aside or remain silent and let Iran be invaded by Saudi Arabia or even Israel?

You have some people in the US Govt. that think it is a bad idea, but you would be lying to yourself, if you think any country is afraid of Iran's military power.

I bet if you were alive a few decades ago you would say the same thing about Vietnam. Or 10 years ago about Iraq. How about Afghanistan? All success campaigns according to you? The difference in between those countries surrounding Iran and Iran itself, is the culture.

Your video only shows that it is not in our best interest, but fails to convey fear of the conflict. maybe you should let that sink through your thick, angry skull.

It is not my video. And it clearly states; Israel will not get US military help. Israel will not use US airspace to fly through for an attack. So yeah.

Angry is your interpretation of it. If you felt personally hurt by my posts, please excuse me as that was not the point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join