It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Alfie1

The crucial question is how the alleged perps knew Mark Bingham's Mom was not at her home address at that particular time but at his uncles.

The answer is.....because Mark Binham's mom was probably a fraud as well.

And your evidence that a bereaved mother is "probably a fraud " is what exactly ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

A mother who does not recognize her own son ?? A son that KNOWS his mom will not know who the hell he is ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

I don't think anyone ever suggested that no one in the towers died. What is being heavily questioned are the planes. Personally I don't believe any planes crashed into a building that day. Yes I know, go ahead and laugh but there is a lot of evidence that strongly suggests there were "no planes", despite all government, FAA (?) and other "evidence" to the contrary. Many did die in the towers, just to be clear. It's just all the rest that doesn't add up.

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've accidentally left my phone on a few time during a flight. There is no cell reception up there, in fact, I'm lucky to get reception inside my house. It's ridiculous to think anybody was on their cell phone making phone calls from way up there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

AirFone was a trunked service using VHF radio frequencies run by Verizon

Up to 6 calls could be in operation at once

en.wikipedia.org...

On Sept 11 most of the calls were routed through GTE operators

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I don't think anyone ever suggested that no one in the towers died. What is being heavily questioned are the planes. Personally I don't believe any planes crashed into a building that day. Yes I know, go ahead and laugh but there is a lot of evidence that strongly suggests there were "no planes", despite all government, FAA (?) and other "evidence" to the contrary. Many did die in the towers, just to be clear. It's just all the rest that doesn't add up.

I'm a New Yorker, and was an elevator mechanic in Manhattan during that time. I worked in the Wall St. area. My wife worked on the 95th floor of tower one (she was not in work that week). I am a personal eyewitness. I can assure you there were planes. Well, to be perfectly honest, I can assure there was a second plane as I spotted it with my own eyes from a rooftop. I would not laugh at your ideas, I know that we are all seeking the truth and it is healthy to question everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So just what is your evidence that no planes hit the buildings ?

Delusional opinions do nor count.......

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Yes, a plane did indeed hit the building. But was it remote controlled? Drones do exist and are being used today.

link   

Originally posted by thedman

Yes, a plane did indeed hit the building. But was it remote controlled? Drones do exist and are being used today.

See how fast computers went from building sized machines to laptops? Why cant drone tech do the same

edit on 1-3-2012 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by thedman

LOL just what evidence do you have that you KNOW what planes HIT the buildings, and why 9/11 had not as much focus on family members than, say , Columbine for example.

A stinky day for sure, and you love to defend every single reeking part of it.

link   
reply to post by thedman

This is why I said it is my opinion but I am not here to spoonfeed you either. It's all available via google and quite sickening. I've forgotten the name of what it was too, it was a few months ago but in a nutshell...

Apart from the choreographed TV sequences, ALL "independent" footage that day of planes crashing into towers was submitted by owners of TV or media companies connected to small CGI outlets. You can go google that yourself though, I don't have links for it anymore.

ETA Maybe someone else here remembers the name of that docu that dealt with the subject. Once bitten, forever smitten. But I fear I am becoming off-topic so lets leave that for another discussion maybe?
edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

ETA2 One more thing, just to be completely open. Think Cruise (or other type, for the really pedantic) missile, not plane.

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The planes could've hit the buildings, full of passengers, and Mark could've called his mother, bla bla bla... But, nothing natural is involved with the 8 second free fall that occurred with Building 7 after Larry Silverslime gave the order to "pull it". Building 7 is absolutely the smoking gun. Absolute! Despite that pitiful piece in Popular Mechanics. Hahaha popular mechanics! Hahah, hahah, popular mechanics, the holy grail - hahahahahah

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I'm a New Yorker, and was an elevator mechanic in Manhattan during that time. I worked in the Wall St. area. My wife worked on the 95th floor of tower one (she was not in work that week). I am a personal eyewitness. I can assure you there were planes. Well, to be perfectly honest, I can assure there was a second plane as I spotted it with my own eyes from a rooftop. I would not laugh at your ideas, I know that we are all seeking the truth and it is healthy to question everything.

Incredibly lucky your wife was not in work that week as she would have been in the impact zone and certainly died. Did she lose many friends and co-workers ? You may have noticed that the author of this thread claims on page 1 that there were "few if any real victims on 9/11".

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But from a distance, as other eye witnesses have claimed, it could have been a missile or a small plane. Even the eye witness accounts vary considerably.; Fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

The answer is.....because Mark Binham's mom was probably a fraud as well.

...and the list of ten million sinister secret agents working to stage this supposedly "secret" conspiracy grows ever bigger.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Soooooo if this was a hoax and no victims aboard those plans then where did they go. Did they perform the script and then were executed by the US gov't? I don't buy that one bit. If anything happened this is how it happened. The US gov't worked with the hi-jackers. Told them what they wanted to hear except for the fact that they would be crashing into the towers. The plane was then taken over remotely. That would be so much easier than trying to script it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Of course it was a staged event. Lets assume the rumor that the wtc was outdated was true. How do you knock down 2 huge towers? You'll have to close wall street and that whole area for weeks, months.. It would have taken a long time to take it apart until you could implode it. But why would you do that? Faking a terrorist attack, making insurance profits in the meantime.. Shutting down wall st for only 9 days.. And the whole country rallies around the flag to confiscate poppy fields and oil fields in the middle east. It was flawless.. If you were "in charge", your mind be so twisted you would do it too probably..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
[motre]

You are not doing very well on that one. So which is it ?

1. He had a habbit off calling up his mother and identifying himself as "Mark Bingham" (really now....)

2. Or he knew she was at her brothers house. ( Yet he called her on HER mobile so no real reason not to expect his mother to pick it up)

Personally, I will have to go with..

3. Mark Bingham really did introduce himself that way to his mother for some reason, and this is simply an attempt to grasp at straws by the conspiracy crowd because they don't have even a microbe of any actual tangible proof that backs up their claims.

Personally, my thoughts are that he did so out of panic because he had to say his full name to a number of airphone operators to get his call transferred to his mother, but then this whole Mark Bingham bit is nothing but a red herring meant to distract us from the mountain of evidence showing us that 9/11 was a legitimate terrorist attack...namely, the twelve OTHER calls made from flight 93...so it is an utterly pointless detail to be arguing over. You might as well be arguing over what color shoelaces the guy was wearing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

that is strange,in fact the whole phoney call was odd.
Never have I addressed myself that way calling home,in fact I have never had to identify myself when calling my parents your family doesn't forget your voice especially your mother.

Justy another anomaly in the long list of strange events surrounding the os of 911

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Of course it was a staged event. Lets assume the rumor that the wtc was outdated was true. How do you knock down 2 huge towers? You'll have to close wall street and that whole area for weeks, months.. It would have taken a long time to take it apart until you could implode it. But why would you do that? Faking a terrorist attack, making insurance profits in the meantime.. Shutting down wall st for only 9 days.. And the whole country rallies around the flag to confiscate poppy fields and oil fields in the middle east. It was flawless.. If you were "in charge", your mind be so twisted you would do it too probably..

You're getting all that from someone simply saying "Hi mom. It's me, Mark Bingham"? Aren't there a few details in between a conversation with someone's mother and these "sinister secret plots to take over the world" you're neglecting to address?

This isn't even remotely research. You're simply filling in the blanks with your own imaginary wanderings and abject paranoia, here. You know that and so do I.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join