It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

But more likely you just have a wild imagination, making up all kind of stuff without anything to back it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Interestingly enough ,on the day of the london bombings they had exact exercises on the exact same times as the bombings themselves like on 9/11.

We could never imagine a plan like this

edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by pshea38

But more likely you just have a wild imagination, making up all kind of stuff without anything to back it up.

Are you confusing me with the whole Official 9/11 BS narrative PLB?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Few if any victims.

No victims? Was all the people in the WTC also planted there? Think again mate.

Look, i do believe the whole 911 thing is a total coverup, and i do agree with almost everything you have said, however, victims there were plenty.

vvv

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

No, 2 posts back you made up that the actor mistakenly read the wrong part of the script. So I am clearly talking about you.

It is kind of funny how in your logic, an actor that is part of a conspiracy can make mistakes and do odd things, while people who are just being themselves can't do odd things. Why is it more likely that an actor read the wrong line than just a regular person in a stressful situation said something that can be seen as odd in the eyes of some people?

It isn't. This is a case of special pleading.
edit on 1-3-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Your all the victims were fake posts are as distasteful as they are absurd. There were nearly 3000 named victims so are you seriously claiming that not only they but their families, friends, business colleagues, neighbours etc have been consructed as well ? How many tens or hundreds of thousands would that be ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
reply to post by pshea38

Interestingly enough ,on the day of the london bombings they had exact exercises on the exact same times as the bombings themselves like on 9/11.

We could never imagine a plan like this

Man, the 7/7 bombings were faked/staged/hoaxed in the same way 9/11 was!
7/7 London Bombings Hoax

Does this look like a real or a staged bombing aftermath to you?
Look at the buzz-saw cut!

'We are safe hanging around here. What are the chances of 2 bombs going off on the same bus?'

They pass staged footage off for the real thing. How many of those actors would
participate in a mass-murder? Not many I am guessing. Now a mass hoax is a different issue.
Zero deaths is most probably a pre-requisite for all these staged events.
Onwards to Tucson and Norway!

They murder brown people. They hoax/con white people!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Actually the london bus bombings did occur and had real victims. The point i was making is that at the time these bombings occurred there were similar to 9/11 precise scenarios being played out on at the same times elsewhere in the city and just like during 9/11 caused confusion during the events and afterwards in the investigation.

Originally posted by BehindTheStrings

There was nothing off topic about my post and this isn't a large thread yet it was removed straight away for telling it like it is. Read it while you can, this site is in bed with the perps no doubt about it. I'm done posting here since I'll likey be banned anyways. You know a big part of the problem is when "debunkers" can call people every name in the book and derail threads untill nothing is left but people yelling at each other yet nothing is done about it. Their posts don't even get marked or taken down. What in the hell? Deny Ignorance? More like Embrace every bit of Ignorance. I don't know how you good guys take the abuse. Buh-bye ATS!

edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Correctamundo. Words from the mouth of the man in charge that day himself. 7 7 had actors, fall guys and god knows what else, along with real victims too.

But back to the faked 9/11 mobile calls from planes. Don't they tell you that you aren't allowed to use mobiles on planes because it will interfere with the pilot's control of the plane, even though (as far as I know) all plane controls are connected by miles and miles of cables?

Don't they also say that it just won't work because there is not sufficient reception in a plane at that height going at that speed? Can anyone categorically state that a mobile is usable on a jet plane? It's something I've never tried but then I don't have a mobile either.

TIA

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

In a nut-shell, that says it all there folks!

Does that really say it all to you??? My name is Tom and (true story) one time my consultant (Chris) called me and said "Hey Chris, this is Tom." So what am I to conclude from that, that he is a government shill that the real Chris was killed and replaced with? No, he just had what you'd call a brain fart and we both laughed it off. I've done similar, I'm so used to answering my office phone with "this is Tom Wilson" that sometimes when my wife calls me on my cell phone I answer that way without thinking even though my phone clearly shows who is calling me. It's habit.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Have you seen the inside videos of the towers wheere there were dummies hung from frames?
Th frames looked about right for standing a dummy in a window, and it would like like a real person in the window from a distance.
The whole thing was such a transparent farce, that i truely fear for humanity.....
I did not know just how badly dummed down we had become till 9/11!
The state of denial in america is unprecedented.
9/11 WAS an inside job.Its so obvious..............................there is NO other explanation....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
But back to the faked 9/11 mobile calls from planes. Don't they tell you that you aren't allowed to use mobiles on planes because it will interfere with the pilot's control of the plane, even though (as far as I know) all plane controls are connected by miles and miles of cables?

It doesn't interfere with the controls, but for many years they were concerned that it might interfere with communications or sensors. Communications and sensors are particularly important during takeoffs and landings, thus the request to turn off devices during those times. They now have plenty of data suggesting that electronic devices actually do not cause any interference and some airlines no longer request that devices be turned off. There's no secret agenda there, they were just erring on the side of caution.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

This is the record of calls from UA93 by Mark Bingham :-

www.911myths.com...

They were made from back of the seat airfones, not cell phones.

You will note that the calls were made to Vaughn Hoglan's home. Vaugn Hoglan is Mark Bingham's uncle so how did the wicked perps know his Mom would be there at that time ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Seeing as you know something about it and to save us all the trouble of coming up with erroneous information, how do those seat phones communicate with the telephone network? GPRS?

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA As for your second question, I would imagine it is a trivial thing for "Intelligence Services" to gain information on family links and telephone numbers. It's hardly rocket science.
edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Airlines here demand that you turn of all mobile devices before and during all flights.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Seeing as you know something about it and to save us all the trouble of coming up with erroneous information, how do those seat phones communicate with the telephone network? GPRS?

ETA As for your second question, I would imagine it is a trivial thing for "Intelligence Services" to gain information on family links and telephone numbers. It's hardly rocket science.

Does this help with the airfones ?

en.wikipedia.org...

On your second point; it might not be rocket science to find telephone numbers for Mark Bingham's relatives but that is not what I asked. The crucial question is how the alleged perps knew Mark Bingham's Mom was not at her home address at that particular time but at his uncles.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

Does this help with the airfones ?

en.wikipedia.org...

On your second point; it might not be rocket science to find telephone numbers for Mark Bingham's relatives but that is not what I asked. The crucial question is how the alleged perps knew Mark Bingham's Mom was not at her home address at that particular time but at his uncles.

Thanks. Fairly old but near standard mobile phone frequencies back in the day. 800MHz. I think the "perps" knew because they were at least linked to, if not themselves, the so-called Intelligence Services.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mark Bingham's "mother" has always come off like a phony in her interviews with the media, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The crucial question is how the alleged perps knew Mark Bingham's Mom was not at her home address at that particular time but at his uncles.

The answer is.....because Mark Binham's mom was probably a fraud as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Just for clarification...are you saying that there were no real deaths in the twin towers on 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join