It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
The 'greys' and their masters have been making up a hybrid race for decades, recently they have been integrating human looking hybrids within our society.

They look completely average, the whole point is to be succesful in the infiltration process. So when you hear about weird looking people, most likely they're just... weird looking people.

Also I'm starting to believe that many abductees have been modified somehow at genetic level, they often are trained on the alien enviroments to perform 'mental' tasks, even controlling other human beings.

The whole stuff is disturbing, no doubt.

Jack hill, wrong on some parts.

First they do appear in different shapes and forms to make humans get used to seeing then.

They ain't here to kill or to torture or manipulate.

Theres Know creatures to me that want that, its up to you on beating then.

humansarefree.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Theres bad aliens races that want us to break apart, they interfer on our society and on our world.

You must Break their controll you have the power and will to do so.

Love and peace is awating for us, forget your identifications materials and dogma ones.

Go for your spirit, your soul search the power that is within you.

We can all make it trought those bad times.

Peace and love for you all

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
according to max spiers, we are all alien hybrids. i believe he said no one is indigenous to earth

My recall of it is, that we are half nordic and half reptilian. which i suppose could explain the reptilian part of our brain.

max said that we are created this way to keep us at odds with ourselves. a constant battle between two consciousnesses.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discoveries

originally posted by: JackHill
The 'greys' and their masters have been making up a hybrid race for decades, recently they have been integrating human looking hybrids within our society.

They look completely average, the whole point is to be succesful in the infiltration process. So when you hear about weird looking people, most likely they're just... weird looking people.

Also I'm starting to believe that many abductees have been modified somehow at genetic level, they often are trained on the alien enviroments to perform 'mental' tasks, even controlling other human beings.

The whole stuff is disturbing, no doubt.

Jack hill, wrong on some parts.

First they do appear in different shapes and forms to make humans get used to seeing then.

They ain't here to kill or to torture or manipulate.

Theres Know creatures to me that want that, its up to you on beating then.

humansarefree.com...

Well you better get your facts right, because it's not what 'I say', I'm just merely resuming what dozens and dozens have been saying for decades. Go figure, the vast majority of them never meet eachother, but at the end, they claim the same things...

They don't 'appear' on different shapes, thay're simply what they're. In any case, they can manipulate abductees minds and sometimes they can put mental projections on their minds.

Nobody said they're here to 'kill'. They're here as a complex and goal oriented work force, working on the shadows in order to produce a human-looking hybrid offspring with infiltration purposes. And again, you're wrong, they can easily manipulate you, since they can control your mind from the beginnning to the end of the interaction. Heck, the whole abduction phenomena is basically a continuous manipulation process in order to control the abductees.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hundroid

Two weeks ago the constellation cancer appeared on my hip. I have green changing eyes, brown to blonde hair, I am not rh- however I do have strange alleels, natural duplicity, extra canines; empathy, astral projection, third eye, premonition, spell casting in languages never learned etc is passed genetic knowledge even my children have a sense of it and are quite natural when they are in a calm state. I have always had double (duplicity) moles, I have always had Sagittarius on me, but now I have my ex husband's. Furthermore I'm losing time, brain sometimes feels like it's asleep when i know I'm lucid, and health wise strange occurrences repro. Organ wise.. work of e.t.. or transmutations/spell casting. ???

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

All of those except for Rh negative blood type I fall under but if you add one premonition dreams where you can actually influence during the time of lucid dreaming. I'll give an example, when you're in that state of cognitively recognizing what your dream is you can change a small detail so that if it happens you'll recognize it. I learned how to do this I think when I was eight. I've always also had a odd feeling that I was put with the family that I was put with as a sole only two learn, because I definitely don't feel that type of closeness a family should. Like the type of closeness I feel with my daughter and my son.
I know that I've been reincarnated a few times the shaman help me see my first life. How is quite interesting to say the least. The earth looks very different. Trees we're very different, the smell was different, resolved with stronger, but maybe because we knew more during that time.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

so looking at time as far as the great flood is concerned the flood was brought on by melting ice caps and the orbit of nibiru the planet that has the odd orbit around the sun beyond Pluto. And if you think about it when it comes to the Noah story, instead of having male and female animals two by two alive wouldn't it make more sense that they were all in test tubes. And even more than that, when you look at genealogy and descriptions of the Bible, Quran the Jewish Bible the quote-unquote devil's Bible, that was written by a monk that was in solitude not one that was going to die and was written in one night. Abraham was the first albino blonde hair pale skin blue eyes, his parents feared him when he was born and a so-called the Angel higher being, had to tell his parents not to fear not to be afraid. and going even further why is the description of Cain's lineage not discussed very often until for five generations later.
In the Mesopotamian tablets the names that are given correlate with the Bible they're just in a different language meaning the same thing. And the word atom where we get the name of the first "man ", in the Mesopotamian tablets it describes in vitro-fertilization. It describes gene splicing and combining DNA. So technically we are all part alien.
The one thing I've always wondered is why were stunted mentally, if you've noticed there's been a big rise in white gold powder. When you look in the Bible and he says Moses melted down the calf powder and made his people drink well you can't drink molten gold it has to be in powder form. And after that was done it was an immediate clarity. there are context clues and all of our theistic literature as to our genealogy and who and what we are. The frequencies of our souls if you will. those who jump in and out of black holes were they randomly appear somewhere else, ever wondered if those are just Stargates. and the men in Black why they look so different and weird, don't you think that those really could have been our ancestors, the ones who made us, the ones we considered gods. In Hebrew it doesn't say God created it said the gods created. But there was one who wanted to be above all who is jealous. the contradiction when it comes to theology is if God is supposed to be omnipotent how is it he would be angry and jealous. That goes against the teaching it goes against the positive mindset, it goes against on.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If there's any physical alien hybrids on Earth who doesn't know they are doesn't exist.
Your soul however can be from another dimension experiencing life on Earth as a human.

Physical hybrids I highly doubt walks this Earth living life like we do. But you never know. If there are they know what they are.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecarmona26

All of those except for Rh negative blood type I fall under but if you add one premonition dreams where you can actually influence during the time of lucid dreaming. I'll give an example, when you're in that state of cognitively recognizing what your dream is you can change a small detail so that if it happens you'll recognize it. I learned how to do this I think when I was eight. I've always also had a odd feeling that I was put with the family that I was put with as a sole only two learn, because I definitely don't feel that type of closeness a family should. Like the type of closeness I feel with my daughter and my son.
I know that I've been reincarnated a few times the shaman help me see my first life. How is quite interesting to say the least. The earth looks very different. Trees we're very different, the smell was different, resolved with stronger, but maybe because we knew more during that time.

Changing dreams is something I can do at times. I've had a few, I didn't like the way something went, so rewind, and redo. Fun stuff!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Earthling7

If there's any physical alien hybrids on Earth who doesn't know they are doesn't exist.
Your soul however can be from another dimension experiencing life on Earth as a human.

Physical hybrids I highly doubt walks this Earth living life like we do. But you never know. If there are they know what they are.

It's really a speculative thread, more than anything else. There are people with some cool differences, though, who lok for reasons why. You would think people wold know, unless the "alien" type was very much like human.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join