It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

You could be an alien hybrid if....
So, what do you all think?

... if you're Rh-
or any of your ancestors ever were

Yeah, definitely on the list! Me, all my kids. Not sure which parent was, though. Both deceased, so hard to find out now. Definitely something odd with the negative blood type, though! That I can't seem to locate any good, scientific discussion makes me wonder even more.

Here we go, the long and short of it is all Earth primates are Rh+ - EXCEPT HUMANS - which makes us the 'missing link' and then we happen to be the only outwardly sentient species (well maybe dolphins and some whales too hehe)...

edit on 2-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
4/4. Bow down to me, your alien overlord, please?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Most people now days dream in color....

"Presence of colors in the dreams is the result of long years of exposure to colored media. This is evident from a study which shows that people of the black and white era used to have black and white dreams more often than colored ones." www.buzzle.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

rh negative blood types are from the draco and annunaki reptilian blood lines. they are the hybrids created in sumer and by the former rulers of a planet called maldek which is now the asteroid belt. all of the u.s presidents have been rh negative also the british royal family. almost all entertainers are rh negative black and white. THE LIZARDS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

"Presence of colors in the dreams is the result of long years of exposure to colored media. This is evident from a study which shows that people of the black and white era used to have black and white dreams more often than colored ones." www.buzzle.com...

And exposure to a world in color in everyday life didn´t have that effect?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by bastardo

I was gonna make that point.

Sure we are exposed to color in media more these days but if anything we see less natural colors.
We see only man made colors now a days.

Years ago nature was the palate.

Every time I would spend a long time at my family cabin in Big Bear as a kid with no TV, no video games etc... I would actually experience more colors.
The night sky, nature everything became more vibrant.

If anything we are becoming desensitized that's why we need to keep upping the resolution of our TVs and Monitors.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Well, then, your free to call me a hybrid, due to 3 of the reasons,
ESP-related abilities

unnatural eye color (up close it's blue or amber but a little farther and it's deep green),

and the Dreams (They come to me like warnings, with pain and all, confusion of what is real and what isn't, uncertainty of what will happen and the playing of what the dream is).

If this is considered alien in your terms, then I'm a threat in your eyes, when I wish not to be a threat at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

And exposure to a world in color in everyday life didn´t have that effect?

Good point....I honestly have no idea. Just quoting the article.

Though if I had to guess....perhaps black in white TV caused the phenomenon of people dreaming in B&W......Maybe it was only during that small period of time, that people did in fact dream in B&W, and it was during this time that the myth started that dreaming in B&W was normal? Perhaps it's those that dreamed in B&W that were actually the rare and creative ones...The ones that dreamed as if they were in a movie....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1
I don't know if it's true or not but I have a friend who said eye color is not only factored by genetics but also light exposure in early years i.e. bright blue or gray eyes= little light intake, probably native to cold region, darker colors like green and brown = ample light exposure, probably native to a sunny place. I can see how this would make sense. One thing i've observed over the years is; I have dark brown eyes, I grew up in a desert climate and had plenty of light growing up, most people native to the same area have dark eyes . Now I live in the polar opposite and have noticed up here that most people native to this often overcast frigid climate have lighter colored eyes such as hazel, light green, and various blues. Perhaps your eyes changed color by your body as a biological adaptation to a sudden climate change some time in your teens?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Well the article did say this so who knows,

"What is even more interesting is that before the advent of black and white television all the evidence suggests we were dreaming in colour."...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Nice thread OP!! Green eyes here, dream in color, dream about things before they happen and always know when someone is lying or being deceitful...also able to pick up on other people's thoughts and emotions and various other little quirks. Blood type is A+ so that doesn't fit. I am however, the ONLY person in my family who has green eyes!
Can you link some more sources for the eye color thing? My apologies if you have already....I haven't gone through all of the posts yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Although irrelevant to the given subject matter, I am a reptilian alien ambassador from xtyungaburk in the Adromeda galactic body. I come with a message, we will colonize your planet on the eve of the year 2032. We do not wish to engage in warfare with you, however, we will not accept denial of our request. We desire resources, a most precious one that you call water is of priority. If we are met with hostility we will annihilate your species. We also desire to use your biological mechanisms to our advantage, in turn your lifespan will be prolonged. I implore your leaders to head my waring, WE DESIRE YOUR MUFFINS. 100,000,000 to be exact, for my people love muffins and munchies are always desirable, especially cheetos. Peace loyal subjects.

Sincerely,

The Andromedan Federation of Lizard People (AFLP)

- end transmission -

edit on 3/2/2012 by JohnCreed777 because: My leader told me to

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Very interesting, i have all of the above traits. I am a 26 year old male. One side note about the RH-Negative Factor in blood is that less than 14% or the worlds population has it, and only around 2% are male. My doctor told me i am an extremely rare case, seeing as how i am a male with the RH-Negative Factor

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So many blood types.
And still they find More!

if we all come from africa.
why so many blood groups?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Alright, this isn't a list, but an attempt to make a list. No matter where we all stand on the topic, it seems difficult to come up with a sensible, comprehensive list as to what traits, exactly, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people. Subtle things.

For some time now, I have looked at this topic, and can't seem to get any agreement, so I am posting here, in the hope that the site experts on the subject have some ideas. I will also share a few things I have seen here and there.

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up. Here is a list of the ones I can recall, and I would love your opinions on these, as well as additional ones you think should be included on such a list. The goal is to see if we can come up with a list that could be used as a test of sorts, as the thread title suggests. Well, here are the things I can recall:

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc.

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons).

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

Those are pretty general categories, and I hope you can all add some details, and some things I might have missed. Seems a good list could be a handy thing. Once saw such a thing, regarding possible abduction, as in, if you checked over a certain percentage on that list, chances were you had been, and didn't realize it.

So, what do you all think?

Well ESP I have in spades or at least I know when to foldem and when to holdem

As for blood type i don't know I hate needles

Eyes are brown families from good old Motown and have every eye color in the book

As for dreams I rarely have them but when I do there is very few situations that are outside of my control for instance if being chased I will fly away
one time I was trying to use a restroom in a park but some kind of gang was stopping people when they tried to stop me my left hand became a taser glove and I whooped some ass

Weirdest was this city that could only be left by crossing a bridge that had all kinds of obstructions from a massive wall just to get to the guarded toll crossing I myself could get out end cross with little problem but when I went back to try and rescue my family I could find them but did find my 2 buddies who I got across the bridge in gone in 60 seconds worthy chase which when we got to the end was blocked by 9 big mafia looking bosses in suits that I ramed the car into and woke up that was the closest to a nightmare that I've ever had except the only true nightmare
which I've had a few times over my life since childhood
I if I hadn't of been my first dream or among my earliest memory for that matter I'd think I just listened to much Johnny Cash because it's always the same and I have no control since I'm falling down through a ring of fire
that I havent had in a long time now but I will never forget it
Whether color or not these where like freaking inception but again I rarely dream but also have a very difficult time sleeping

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
Although irrelevant to the given subject matter, I am a reptilian alien ambassador from xtyungaburk in the Adromeda galactic body.

Well well well, look what we got here, so you are a reptilian ambassador from xtyungabutk in the Andromedan Galactic body? How did you get yourself in a Andromedan Galactic body? Please explain yourself.

Reptilian manipulation of Humanity by David Icke, Part 1 , Part 2 , Reptilian ShapeShifters caught on film , Demonic possessed Reptilian rulers , Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa on Reptilian agenda , Cathy O'Brien reportedly witnessed George W. Bush Sr. shapeshift into a reptilian being in front of her telling her he is from another planet.

David Icke explained that it's only those with a specific bloodline who have the extraordinary Reptilian DNA who can allow a Reptilian being to manifest itself into this dimension and take over Royal bloodline families. Reptilian beings also reportedly take / took over other famous people's bodies.
Reptilians of ancient Egypt.
The Draconian Reptilians reportedly came into this universe from another universe through a "Black Hole" a loong loong time ago, settled down at Draco star system, were some of them reportedly travelled to Earth about 800000 years ago, for example Stewart Swerdlow confirm it and also "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier confirm it, Reptilian beings reportedly have been encountered world wide, North- and South- American indian tribes call them "Snake Brothers".
The Reptilians reportedly created some Grey clones as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian.
The virgins were reportedly given to Draco for the sacrifice in ancient times, were the virgins were reportedly raped to death by Draconian Reptilian, were Aztec Pyramids were reportedly used for human sacrificing, as sacrificing to the 'Gods' was part of the Aztec religion in ancient times, were these Draconian Reptilians reportedly taught them how to build their magnificent pyramids and even instructed them to arrange them in patterns reflecting the constellations. Then there also is the Orion correlation theory of the Pyramids of Egypt.
During the Orion wars, Rigel (second largest star in the constellation of Orion) was reportedly taken over by the forces of the Draconian and Orion Empires, and even became one of their main bases. The world's most ancient monuments line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and Draco

Obama mention about the Reptilian side of the brain , and pictures show mysterious scars on Obama's head. According to 'Pleiadian contactee' Colleen Thomas it was the Pleiadians who shot the California missile down

Whistleblower Michael Prince: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

Regarding the possibility of a future false flag ET attack, Tolec indicated, "The Andromeda Council (AC) is very aware of the - much higher than average - number of UFO 'sightings' over this relatively small area of land, Washington D.C., known as the seat of our nation's government.

"The AC first showed me a grid, a network of underground tunnels, spreading out from Washington D.C. upward toward the hills... where the remaining greys & reptilians are still roaming around attempting to cause trouble. The greys are currently positioning themselves at strategic underground tunnel locations at various points underneath the city - preparing for a coordinated 'false flag', fake attack event. The AC intelligence people are keenly aware of these activities.

"However, the greys & reptilians, are 'fighting for their lives', they know the game for control & power is slipping away, and is almost 'up'. they know the war is over. they know they have lost. they are 'playing their last hand'.

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“The very first meeting the Andromedan council had was to decide whether or not to directly intervene with what was going on here. According to Morenae, there were only 78 systems that met this first time. Of those 78, just short of half decided that they wanted nothing to do with us at all, regardless of the problems. I think it is really important that you know why they wanted nothing to do with us.

“We are talking about star systems that are hundreds of millions of light years away from us. Even some who have never met us. They just knew the vibration of the planet reflected those on it. The reasons why they wanted nothing to do with us is that from their perspective, Earth humans don’t respect themselves, each other or the planet. What possibly can be the value of Earth humans? Fortunately, the majority of the council gave the opinion that because Earth has been manipulated for over 5,700 years, that we deserved an opportunity to prove ourselves – to at least have a shot at proving the other part of the council wrong.

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

I come with a message, we will colonize your planet on the eve of the year 2032.

How about the Andromeda Council, wouldn't they sent out a force to prevent any attack? The Andromeda Council reportedly already have a force of allies of good Extraterrestrials who reportedly have defeated the alliance of bad Reptilians and Greys recently. It's just the matter of time before the remaining Reptilians and Greys who reportedly still are at the underground tunnels near Washington D.C. will be defeated soon.

We do not wish to engage in warfare with you, however, we will not accept denial of our request. We desire resources, a most precious one that you call water is of priority. If we are met with hostility we will annihilate your species. We also desire to use your biological mechanisms to our advantage, in turn your lifespan will be prolonged. I implore your leaders to head my waring, WE DESIRE YOUR MUFFINS. 100,000,000 to be exact, for my people love muffins and munchies are always desirable, especially cheetos. Peace loyal subjects.

Sincerely,

The Andromedan Federation of Lizard People (AFLP)

What kind of MUFFINS do you desire? Is it Blood-muffins?

edit on 2-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What about supernumerary teeth? I have a second row of teeth! Im a friggen alien, I knew it
(

I have two teeth about 1/2 inch behind my front row of teeth so saying I have a second ROW is kinda missleading, just a pair of extra teeth
)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you are short and skinny and have large almond shaped eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Interesting that the star in your dream was on a ship. Nautical stars are often painted on ships, and very often depicted as a solid 5-pointed star inside a circle. They were also tattoed on sailors as a symbol of good luck, as the stars were how they found their way while at sea. The different colors have meanings also. Possible that your star was both silver AND red, and it fits that you saw it on the ship. The cannon balls make me wonder if you were reliving something that happened in the distant past, associated with a ship attacking a harbor for instance. Hope that helps, and here is the wiki link below. There are tons of other sites to look at too

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-3-2012 by tigertatzen because: grammar policed myself

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Dreaming in color? What? Doesn't everyone dream in color?

You are an mindreading alien!
I was going to ask that same question!
Doesn't everybody dream in colour?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join