It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

So my mom has green eyes, the dreaming sensory thing...I don't know about her blood type...I don't know if they tested for the rh factor in the 60's? She never had another child, that's when the rh shows up. And she is very intuitive. No one else int he family has green eyes including her brother.

My eyes are like bullseyes....green circle surrounded by equal width brown circle. Have the sensory experience dreams also...definitly dont's feel like I belong here

When my daughters were little they said some really weird stuff. When they were both around 2 years old. One said she and her boyfriend died in a car accident. Then the other one said she wasn't from earth and her real family was coming to get her someday. Her and I have been thinking something has been visiting us. We all have night terrors, screaming hysterical during deep sleep and great fear of sleeping at night time.

Or we are just crazy...

Uh-oh...I have O neg. blood.
edit on 1-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yes..I had them alot, I am also a fainter....my daughter has nose bleeds all the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I was thinking that perhaps the feeling of not belonging here for some stems from a feeling of not being at home here - Because perhaps we as a society have alienated ourselves from nature and our own natural way of being.
We trashed Paradise and built a big Walmart store where a golden orhard once was.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Wow only 11 no's to the first test

Could be psychosis also!

I really don't know.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Yeah I would get that checked out..

And get some sun for gosh sake!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's the crazy people like those in this thread who make me reluctant to show my cool friends this site. :/

Now excuse me while I go read up on some more normal stuff...like shapeshifting reptilian presidents and their chemtrail + HAARP agenda to sterilize and retard us while nullifying our psychic potential by calcifying our pineal glands via introducing fluoride into water reservoirs (so we have no hope of contacting the Pleiadians).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by SwissMarked
Well... I'm 4 for 4... 5 for 5 if you count the addition of the "feel like you don't belong here"...

So far as the dreams go... mine pretty much pick up where they left off the night before... at times the "dream life" is better than "reality" which makes me not want to wake up to "this"... at other times the "dream life" is far worse and makes me not want to "go to sleep"... so... take that for what it's worth...

I know what you mean! Have had some with both parents there (both a re gone), that seemed so normal and nice. Others, I do NOT want to revisit! have had a few I could get back "into", from time to time.

After months of being in the same place in the dreams and a good majority of people being there as well I finally figured out the other night where exactly it was that "I am" even though I've never been there...

It's some sort of large complex in Arlington Texas... most of it is seemingly underground... it has a "post apocalyptic" feel to it... although no one seems as though they're really all that concerned with that fact... it has more of a "relief" vibe to it all...

A good majority of the "beginning" of it years ago had to do with me frantically searching for my wife in the city I currently live in... but there was a point a year or two ago where we were all airlifted out of Pennsylvania and taken to the location where everything is playing out now...

As things stand right now in my "real life" I'd much prefer to spend much more time in the "dream world" because when I'm "there" I'm much more at peace than I am when I'm "here" anymore...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Yes,the buildings are memorable-like in one,a massive train station,combined with a huge mall..a certain street where you always go back to the same establishment,and you KNOW the place so well,feels like coming home..in another dream,a pub where you can enter one door,walk through and exit by another,and into a big,less modern department store complex,in some of those dream you even have a favourite part of town..mostly places in big cities.

HOLY CRAP... all you have to add is "most of it seems underground" and you nailed my recurring dream on the head...

edit on 1-3-2012 by SwissMarked because: Didn't post right for some reason... meh...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by azureskys
I'm 4 out of 5 also. Plus I have been telling people since I was a kid "I never claimed to be from this planet"
I've had people actually tell me things like "you're so strange" and "you come up with such weird ideas" some just say "Wow Cool!"

I am for sure "a stranger in a strange land"

I have had relatives call me an alien.....

No, not even kidding. Have these little "pores" at the top of the ear, where it joins the head, and heard tons of jokes about the "antennae" being removed..... Doc told my parents they were a throwback to "cave people", some old pore that most don't have. NO data anywhere, though, on that. Only seen ONE person, ever, with one on each ear like I have. Three that had one on one side only.

Have joked for a long time that, in the dark ages, I would have been labeled a witch!

Are you talking about "little bumps" about the size of a marble behind your ear that are almost like an "extra bone"... because if that's what you mean by "pores"... I'm 6 for 6... my daughter has them too...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm positive for 3 of 4 on your little list. I am damn sure not an alien hybrid. I'm an alien hybrid killer, therefore, if I were an alien hybrid I would have already killed myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How about these:

1.Dreams where you can suddenly fly.
2.Dreams where you have psychokinetic abilities.
3. Clairvoyant dreams.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm not going to tell you you're crazy because anythings possible, however I find this topic a bit off pitch. You're said traits are too vague, the only two that are truly odd would be negative Rh blood types and unusual eye colors. Also the other two traits could match many people. I have an esp ability which is basically an empathic form of telepathy, but i'm pretty sure i'm human. Unusual dreams, I'm pretty sure ev eryone has unusual dreams and colored dreams, many people call these nightmares. Now, the Nephilim were according to the Bible, desrcibed as: Giants, had red hair, the offspring of women that bread with the fallen angels, over a coarse of thousands if not millions of years such traits would be so subtle they would only be able to be seen with a microscope. Giant human skeletons have been found in eastern europe bieng anywhere from 10 to 30 feet tall! Unfortunately scientists are unsure of their exact genetic relation to us, many new discoveries may force us to rewrite history books and change what we previously thought we knew about human history. For others to be more considerate to the subject I would advise you to try to get some more detailed evidence with some refernces. Interesting thread, I may have to research it myself. Good luck to you on your search for the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
While I personally don't find it logical that there are human hybrids walking around, I think that some things should be cleared up which provides a rational explanation if such should exist. So I'll go through and do my best to explain how there are plenty of people who could learn/exhibit these traits.

"Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc."

Aside from telekinesis, I'm pretty sure people could learn how to do these things. A psychologist, clever salesman, or self-proclaimed "psychic" can do a "cold reading" in which they guess your state of mind based upon your mannerisms and various physical characteristics. They, "...employ high probability guesses about the subject, quickly picking up on signals from their subjects as to whether their guesses are in the right direction or not..." which is also applicable to "knowing things before they happen..." given the situation they're in.

"...which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative."

I'm not sure, but Wikipedia seemed to have said otherwise stating that, "There is also potential incompatibility if the mother is Rh negative and the father is positive." If you've taken a biology course, then you'll understand the genetics at play. The reason why the autoimmune system of the mother attacks the babies blood, is the same reason why hospitals don't pump Type A blood, into a Type B person. The new blood type is "foreign" causing the immune system to respond.

"Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons)."

I think that if people had originally put the effort to read a Wikipedia article, then I'm sure this probably wouldn't be on the list. "In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color." Does this mean they're all alien hybrids? I may not know any Icelanders, but I think they're human just like the rest of us. The reason why people have blue eyes, is because of a pigment gene that doesn't produce melanin, which results in the brown color of the eye. So all eye's are "blue" in everyone without melanin. But there's always going to be a middle ground thanks to the mysteries of genetics. When that occurs, you get the green color in your eye. But while melanin plays a big part, there are other genes that code for genetics no doubt. I'm not an eye doctor, so I can't really say with 100% certainty though. I'm just interpreting what I read on Wikipedia.

"Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc."

I guess all lucid dreamers might qualify as alien hybrids in this case--or, just anyone for that matter. Regardless, all people dream of different things.Alien hybrid or not, you can't reduce people to list in my opinion, but hey, who am I to tell you your place?

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
answers.yahoo.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-3-2012 by robodrag0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by robodrag0n because: Grammar errors. P:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I tend towards the belief that we all have alien DNA in us. I think that some people choose to "forget" and just live a normal human life and others yearn for home (not fully forgetting), wherever that may be. I remember driving my mom insane when I was little. My earliest memory of this is around the age of 3 or 4. I would start crying and screaming that I'm not "really here", "I want to go home" and that "nothing looks real". I'm almost 34 now and I understand some of what I was experiencing but not all of it. I was referring to my eyesight when I said nothing looks real. It still doesn't to this day. My mom took me to eye doctor's when I wouldn't stop telling her this and they all came up with 20/20 vision. Eye tests through the public school gave the same results, yet, things look dull, foggy and the colors are not as vivid as I somehow know they should be. I can make things look how I think normal people see them by concentrating on the object or scene. Then things look sharper and more vivid in color but when I start doing something else it goes back the way it was.

I know that this is not home because I trust my child self and I remember how traumatized I felt to "not be home". Where home is, I don't know. In this I tend to lean towards heaven being home or the "afterlife". Honestly, I don't know. I just know that this is not it. Home could be another planet, I really don't know. I never fit in unless I changed myself to fit in. I cannot be myself without seeming "weird" even thought I am a very loving and kind person.

I think the "I'm not here" part could be my spirit leaving my body like it does sometimes in children. The tantrums would start after playing alone in my room, one minute I'm playing, the next I'm screaming that I'm not here. I think this because I've caught myself doing this while waking up from dreams where I'm awake but my body isn't. I also had one experience recently where I was watching a movie and the next thing I know I'm talking to a group of people who I know (but don't know in real life). I backed off from the group conversation when the thought came to mind "Wait a minute, wasn't I watching a movie?". I then looked at my hand and said "Am I dreaming?" and tried to make a apple in my hand (lucid dreaming technique I was practicing that week), the apple appeared in my hand indicating I was awake in the dream. I was so shocked with fear that I almost woke myself up but I suddenly became calm and started walking towards this big colorful city in the distance. I can't remember anything after that. Maybe that was home?! All I know is, this world is much more than we think it is and we are more than we think we are.

I ended up adapting to my view of the world by not telling people about my eyesight or strange things I said as a child. I pretended everything looked normal and that this is home. That's the point I'm at today. I also love to explore nature because the fact that I am here means I'm supposed to be here. So, may as well learn to love the Earth and all her creatures.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hear you loud and clear on that, it's something of an inconvenient truth for the msm and science to contend with

I look forward to the day when this is brought out into the open...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting to think about, that's for sure!

1) I don't think I have ESP type traits or anything, but I usually know what someone is thinking and feeling, then they talk and will say exactly what I was thinking. I always follow my instincts as they have never been wrong, but I figured that was my inner private investigator coming out! LOL (no I'm not a PI) Oh and certain people I can feel if something is wrong, even when far apart. I'll call my best friend of 20+ years and blurt out "what's wrong?" LOL, but again I just figured because I'm close to her and do this to people I'm close with.

2) I am Rh-negative and three of my four boys were Rh positive so I had to have the rhogam shot. I hated that shot too.. bleh

3. I have a very light crystal blue colored eyes, but I don't think that's so unusual..

4. We always joke that the only thing that would be unusual about my dreams is if it were a normal average dream. I had dreams of all of my kids back when I was just a kid myself. I would go talk to my mom about it and explain to her in detail what they looked like, what they sounded like, personality, ect.. I have dreams before people die and will suddenly feel a need to be much closer to them. Every single time I feel that way about a person they have died. In high school it was these three guys, one who wasn't nice to me in elementary, then years later around the year 2000 my niece who died at 11 weeks old, then my dad who had a heart attack and was dead for 8 minutes, then my grandparents and cousin. I dream of things that happen later on all the time, but so did my grandpa and his mom who was native american (apache). So yeah... the only unusual dream for me would be a normal average dream. LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I not only dream in color but it's full blown technicolor with smells sensations feeling etc...
I can also read in my dreams and I have heard and read countless times that you aren't supposed to be able to read in your dreams as the parts of the brain that can "read" are dormant.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What about other traits? Anyone have anything like these, or others?

My grandfather, myself, one of my brothers, my two sons, and one grandson all have a birth mark in the same area of the body.
My daughter has the "Seven Sisters" star cluster on her cheek (in freckles)
Another grandson has the family birth mark on his cheek (same side as daughters cluster-same area)

I smell,hear and feel things a long time before others around me do. Like trains trucks thunder sirens earthquakes etc.. especially children crying.
I know what folks are cooking in their homes and our area is very rural. I taste things in the air often before I smell them.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah i think it is a 100 % possible! I have hazlle green eyes and have very weird dreems! And whats really weird is that when i' am sleaping i move in my sleep, and also most all of my dreams happen, come true, its kind of scary allmost like daysahfue sorry cant spell that, lol

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So i'm an hybrid huh ? Green eyes Oh man i'm totally freaked out now ! Joke; i used to have brown yes as a child though, i always wondered by what miracle they've became green

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join