It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why green hazel eyes? I thought is was meant to be blue with blonde hair?

I have green/hazel eyes and I guess kinda blonde hair now, used to be quite red as a kid and very blonde as a young child.

Do I have a divine right to rule now? Please let me know, could come in handy

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
You could be an alien hybrid if... Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA , and another thing is the about 1600 cases of "Starchildren" were parents world wide contact Mary Rodwell and tell her that their children are in contact with Extraterrestrials from outer space, they reportedly go at "ET high school", reportedly able to read other people's mind, telepathic skills, move objects through the air by using mind-power, reportedly also have healing skills. Some of these "Starchildren" claim that their real parents are Extraterrestrials.

I'm sorry, is this all too X-Men for you?

None of us knows everything about our universe. We are an infant race with Wannabe-Genius syndrome. Get used to it, and get over it.

Telepathy, telekinesis, hand-on healing, and other "superpowers" have been proven to exist. And really, you can't prove that they don't, because our science is so miniscule that aliens come by and say, "Nope, no intelligent life here" and zoom off.

Your skepticism is entertaining, but uninformed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Fair skinned, haired, and especially eyed people, and that includes the grey hazel, blue, like my dad and son, (though hazel sort of implies mixtures, but pretty well all are anyway) all suddenly appeared out of nowhere, roughly at a certain time and scientists don't know why.

Well there is something a few write that all relate to the time before their last rewriting of history and "out of africa or sumar" theories. Where they tried to stamp out all the old knowledge ie. druids/celtic, and atlantis, lemuria and the red haired mummies everywhere.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
lots of links

and this

www.independent.co.uk...

New archaeological evidence suggests that America was first discovered by Stone Age people from Europe – 10,000 years before the Siberian-originating ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World.

A remarkable series of several dozen European-style stone tools, dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, have been discovered at six locations along the US east coast. Three of the sites are on the Delmarva Peninsular in Maryland, discovered by archaeologist Dr Darrin Lowery of the University of Delaware. One is in Pennsylvania and another in Virginia. A sixth was discovered by scallop-dredging fishermen on the seabed 60 miles from the Virginian coast on what, in prehistoric times, would have been dry land.

Something I just found. Where they knew what it took to progress, not a serpent with Sophia, but a spiral for infinity and torsion fields/physics, but the door became locked with a scarey dragon put on it. Everything hidden and coded.

Well, tiamet was destroyed, and odd things happened.

Here is what I believe, some survivors went to mars, and earth was moved from higher position, ie the earlier days and dino days, (think exotic big birds) to lower frequency, due to some kind of trojan takeover that allowed for injustices (as has happened on earth in this lower frequency all along). So at a certain point, mars was harmed over a million years ago, anyway influx occurred to earth.

When they give dates for things, they're obscuring different time periods often.

So this is a previous type of human, as in very big cycles, planetary ones, not the normal kinds.

There have been cycles of humans.

And different types of humans have always been involved, not just fair eyed, humanity is seeded from the cosmos and is closer to the sun than outer planets, and skin/eyes/hair has alot to do with a planet's proximity to the sun, and also cloud cover.

Of course these are all theories/beliefs. Just something to research more on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I'm sorry, is this all too X-Men for you?

No, not at all X-men, i take these cases seriously. Why do you ask? Does my posts look mysterious to you? I like to post it, because i like to contribute, not for harassing.

Telepathy, telekinesis, hand-on healing, and other "superpowers" have been proven to exist.

I know that these "Superpowers" have been proven to exist, i read some serious reports on that too, including about a Chinese boy who made an object disappear from his hand, and that reappered in another room, in other words "Teleportation", so it's not just only about UFOs that reportedly dematerialize (disappear) and materialize (reappear) somewhere else.

Your skepticism is entertaining, but uninformed.

I'm not a closed minded skeptic about these things, i'm open minded, i even posted evidence of alien implants and Roswell alien debris at other threads, so i think you misunderstood my posts.

And if you go back to Page 4 i also said something else: Your origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation

Your origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation. Yet, you have achieved more than to travel a mere 26 Light Years to reach your present home. Many millions of years ago, you became part of a vast rebellion by the Light against the dark in this galaxy. The uprising began in Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings ('constellations'). Eventually, this rebellion led to the formation of the Galactic Federation of Light, over 4 million years ago. At the very core of this battle were the Star League of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nation. Of these, Sirius is most sacred and the place where the Great Blue Lodge of Creation has chosen to enter this galaxy. Originally, it was defended by a Lion people who decided to settle only on two planets in the Sirius A star system. Later, with their permission, Humans from Lyra were first to colonize Sirius B and, in time, Sirius C and D.

Now, do i really look like a closed minded "Skeptic" or "Disinfor agent" to you when i post like that? Please calm down and take it easy. I am no closed minded "Skeptic", i am no "Disinfo agent", i am open minded, and i tell you what, i have encountered Disinfo agents before and i "beated" these Disinfo agents in "battles", so to your info, i like to "eat" Disinfo agents for "dinner", so don't worry "Starchild23", i'm here to contribute, and also here to support some like you

edit on 1-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the links, not something ive really look into before so going to be quite interesting

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc. 2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative. 3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons). 4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

I only miss number three...the rest fits totally with myself.
Since I was a child of 8-9 I became aware of the Rh-neg blood type as the "universal" kind...and what is funny, I KNEW I had such a blood type. Confirmation arrived when I became 15 and was allowed to give my blood to a friend's father needing transfusion. Premonitions and strong hunches about things are fairly common in my life, but only related to myself or members of my family. I am able to recognize a Rh-neg person just by talking few minutes with him/her...it seems Rh-neg people feel comfortable with each other! Other common traits I share with Rh-neg persons I personally know: 1) reddish hairs and skin pigments 2) some kind of artistic talent 3) empathy about others' sufference 4) staying awake in the night 5) the Orion connection (first constellation to be found when looking at the sky - good feelings from just staring at it)

Hope this contributes to the debate!

Peace,

Hundroid

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

1. Yes I have had and do have some prophetic dreams and thoughts feelings etc
2.Yes am ab neg
3.No have brown eyes
4.Yes sometimes dream in colour and of unusual places and also am aware ie concious in dreams.

However I do not feel these things indicate being alien - However I am an alien so go figure

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

any more info on the source of green eyed discussion heard uri geller make that statement about green& blue eyes not beingi of this earth

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
After the epic dream episodes I had the other weekend, you better put me down as the demon/human hybrid.
If it's any consolation though, I was helping poor mortal humans to escape their firey doomed slavery.
Best dream ever!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have seen this rh- thing for some time now, I am a universal donor and rh-. I do have vivid dreams, most of the time I am totally aware of all five senses, the weirdest dream was the one when I could smell. I actually am 4 out 4 for the guidelines to be a hybrid. I never put much stock in this, actually I have been this way since I was a very little girl, it is just normal to me now. I don't view myself as a hybrid, just spiritually evolved and soaking up the bright white light.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Also search for some really interesting information on the "irish origins of civilization" not to promote celtic domination, no this is about druids, red haired mummies, basically atlantis, an older era, and the wisdom of that era, that was locked under key by the controllers who then formed mangling religions.

ie. the way home, Mother/Sophia/Widsom. Being born from the womb. So Father seeds the universe with Freedom, and Freedom is the school and its also the first principal of existence. But then peter pans lost boys and neverland, abusing power over others, wars, fights, etc. Pyramids.

We're born and progress up the spiral of infinty out of Mothers womb, ie, Equality, Unconditional Love, helping everyone, feeding the poor, equalizing, caring.

Mom and Dad need to be married in each person, so we understand the need for both Freedom and Equality, not right winged politics nor left winged fascism/big brother state, but a nice equal ground, which the liberals are not. I don't vote! This is mere distortion and its far beyond the frequency of our political economic landscapes, the upgrade.

Not ever harming or being apathetic. Being kind to others and STO.

Thats how you get born from the Matrix.

Consequently in the writings or old knowledge, Sophia, is the Tree of Life. Well under lock and key in the bible, Eve is the temptress, madonna/whore, and quickly through the heart of mother's widsom under a veil or burka, whatever, just muzzle her, so we dont' have both energies joined together and a just society.

Then pyramids, obelisks, and wars, starvation, male spiritual leaders donning dresses/robes, indicating they are adrogny, male and female combined, no need for women at all.

And hide the spiral of progression by depicting Sophia as mystery school goddesses entwined with snakes/dragons to keep them all running from the monsters.

Well its easy to avoid monsters. Raise your frequency to love and compassion and understanding and don't listen to stray voices, but seek inside for Famiy, Father/Mother and the Highest Love and Goodness, and your Soul to Guide.

I believe that is what Christ was all about trying to show us.

Anyway, the old cycles.

The Okanagan natives, where I was born, have a legend of a land in the pacific, obviously though a different name, its Lemuria, and they tell of coming from a race of Tall Whites yielding magic, or higher technology.
They are known as the white natives, and another group from out east, and intermixed with them and I read something about this from their knowledge, where in Quebec that group was called part white through the Okangan natives.

This is the legend of the wayward sun, obviously crustal displacement for the stars went off kilter.

And probably the time the Hopi went underground, when the ant people a name associated with Orion, and squash head, took them underground.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In voice of Jeff Foxworthy...

If you CAN"T STAND to be around humans,

you might be an alien hybrid.

If your commute to work takes 3 light years,

If you can't wait to get back home where you take long walks under the two moons,

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I dont have green eyes however i have blue eyes that run in our family... as in it doesnt matter what color the eyes of one of my family's mate is the childs eyes are always blue in our family. Also with the dreaming i always remember at least one of my dreams from the previous night and its in color.

I always know im dreaming though...ALWAYS.. its kind of weird, and sometimes since the past year i can control them but usually i dont feel like it because its kinda difficult. I havent had any nightmares in years however two nights ago i experimented with some binaural beats and ive had nightmares both nights. Also, when i was 14 i woke up paralyzed but that hasn't happened since..

Dont know what my blood type is though..
edit on 1-3-2012 by youngy54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed that there are two types of ears,some people have ears with lobes that hang,and some people have no lobes or lobes which are stuck to the side of thier head.
This leads me to think there must have been two different gene pools a long time ago,now if one was alien which one?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hey,no i dont people in the bar in that dream location,but another night i dreamt for the 1st time bout a type of large fast-food style restaurant,in a small,partialy open-air mall..and while dreaming,i peeked in thru the door of the restaurant,i was looking for my daughter if i remember correctly,and there were 2 men sitting at different tables,that i felt i knew,i remember wishing i had time to stop and approach them,but i was in a hurry..the scene felt familiar,though when i woke up,i did not recall ever having dreamt of that place before..but other times,i always remember i was definitely in a "known location".Also,sometimes when i wake up, i feel a sad yearning for the dream places,regret that im seperated from there,through being awake.

I can not recall a single moment since earliest childhood memories,that i ever like part of the human race,actualy..always felt like there are these billions of people on the planet,and then me-an awful feeling for a little kiddie to have..always felt watched from the sky,too.It never freaked me out though,it was just a neutral feeling,an awareness like im aware of the sun shining.When i was a kiddie,i would spend long times laying on my back,staring up into the blue-afterwards i always realy strange physical sensations, intense vertigo,a weak shaky feeling,like i was not in my body properly..most unpleasant,id have to sit and just concentrate on getting myself together for bout half an hour or so,till it passed.
Im an Empath also,which i only found out much later in life-my whole life long,i could not understand why i was so strange,and could feel emotions that were not my own,in the sense,that they were inappropriate for my circumstances/situation at the time,,also thoughts that came out of nowhere,and visual images..so not mine.

I could also pick up vibes from places,and objects sometimes.And claircognisance,very strongly and continuously all my life(where you know something,but you dont know HOW you know it,and then it turns out you were spot-on correct)...Intuition,inner Knowing,all that stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My sister has green eyes and I know she has no special abilities as far as telekenisis, telephathy or otherwise, if fact she wouldn't see the broad side of a barn coming.

Is there a source on these descriptions of hybrid humans characteristics or is this anothers what if feelings post

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have have some ESP ability.I dream in color and my dreams are very prophetic.I have had dreams about tornadoes and hurricanes for many years, and they come true.These dreams seem so real that I try to find the location of where I am.I can feel wind and rain on my body.
My eyes are green and I was very blonde as a child, but now my hair has turned brown.
My blood type is B+.Which is what my friends and family tell me to be all the time

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people.
alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), So, what do you all think?

Pure human blood after the days of Adam and Eve was tainted or contaminated with angel/alien blood.

To be more exact the nephilim are angel/human hybrids. Demon is simply another word for nephil spirit or ghost.

There's certainly a long list of nephilim traits which differ from the physicality of the average human. For this reason many people of hybrid origin in the general populace are unaware that their bodies work differently and therefor operate more efficiently when treated accordingly.

Here are a few differences between the nephilim and humans.
1) nephilim bodies are not vulnerable to certain ailments.
2) nephilim physical chemistry is higher in copper. It is easy for them divine for water as water will take the easier path through hard rock via a mineral vein of positive valency minerals like copper (cu++) and iron (fe++). With -ve electrons surrounding us the electrons focus on the closest vector in the steel rods as the wielder walks over a mineral vein. This is how tin was once searched for many centuries ago in Cornwall, England at towns called Zennor and Geevor.
3) they have hyperactive immune systems
4) nephilim have lower blood pressure, lower core body temperature
5) they have high adrenaline output, compromised cellular respiration.

Dietary needs are different...hybrid individuals require more animal protein in general...particularly o negative blood type.

They also have disadvantages
A hybrid is more likely to succumb to immune disorders from the toxins in the environment and food supply, vaccines, etc.
Asthma is also quite common amongst them especially thanks to all these chem-trails.

There is more information on timenolonger.wordpress.com...

Note Only the physical bodies of the nephilim died during the Great Flood, not their spirits.

The nephilim live amongst us.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You know...

My whole life people have been telling me that my eyes are sometimes a little weird if the light catches them just right.

What do you guys think?

link to my pic:
26.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I feel sensations in my dreams. But they don't feel the same as actual sensations.

Like if I get hurt the pain is different.
edit on 1-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join