It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
Well... I'm 4 for 4... 5 for 5 if you count the addition of the "feel like you don't belong here"...

So far as the dreams go... mine pretty much pick up where they left off the night before... at times the "dream life" is better than "reality" which makes me not want to wake up to "this"... at other times the "dream life" is far worse and makes me not want to "go to sleep"... so... take that for what it's worth...

I know what you mean! Have had some with both parents there (both a re gone), that seemed so normal and nice. Others, I do NOT want to revisit! have had a few I could get back "into", from time to time.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yes,the buildings are memorable-like in one,a massive train station,combined with a huge mall..a certain street where you always go back to the same establishment,and you KNOW the place so well,feels like coming home..in another dream,a pub where you can enter one door,walk through and exit by another,and into a big,less modern department store complex,in some of those dream you even have a favourite part of town..mostly places in big cities.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
3/4... the only thing I haven't counted because I can't be sure on is the Rh blood.

I have had confirmed instances of foresight, prophetic dreams, I've had feelings about people which have proved to be for good reason, I have seen into peoples pasts, I've even successfully guessed lottery numbers

Green eyes, and not just green, they change quite often from sometimes a very pronounced green, to more goldy green.

I dream in colour, I feel physical sensations, emotions, I won't go into detail, but I have felt things in dreams that felt as though they were actually happening.

Does this mean we are hybrids, or just that we are receptive to the way our bodies behave when we are asleep?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I have heard of the pentagram before, but this didn't look like the typical pentagram (the star was solid).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Interesting.
However I get the feeling from Genesis 6 that these giants (whose sons with women became men of renown) were very physical creatures, and possibly, like Goliath, an extinct form of humans (or aliens).

I certainly hope for the women of that time that they were under-endowed for their stature (and possibly some of the men too, considering that those were wicked times).

We do read that Mary was miraculously impregnated by a kind of angel (although I'm not sure how exactly it happened; whether there was a beam of magical light, or if the angel pounced upon her. I'm not sure she consented either way).

There is however the old legend of the Succubus and Incubus, who (very similar to alien abductions) take what they need from humans, and they obviously do something with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I dream in colour, I feel physical sensations, emotions, I won't go into detail, but I have felt things in dreams that felt as though they were actually happening.

Oh, yes, I get those from time to time too

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Hey...my first wife was Rh negative, she had green eyes, and had this hunch we were about to get divorced a few weeks before we separated. I always figured she was just cheating on me then and that's how she knew. But it all adds up.
Yeah...I'm convinced now...she was indeed an alien hybrid.

Wait? Are aliens blonde?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm 4 out of 5 also. Plus I have been telling people since I was a kid "I never claimed to be from this planet"
I've had people actually tell me things like "you're so strange" and "you come up with such weird ideas" some just say "Wow Cool!"

I am for sure "a stranger in a strange land"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Yes,the buildings are memorable-like in one,a massive train station,combined with a huge mall..a certain street where you always go back to the same establishment,and you KNOW the place so well,feels like coming home..in another dream,a pub where you can enter one door,walk through and exit by another,and into a big,less modern department store complex,in some of those dream you even have a favourite part of town..mostly places in big cities.

Well, nice to know I am not the only one that has those buildings! Even my admittedly weird family thinks those are weird! Lots of them have these cool, musty "storage" spaces, too, like crawl spaces in walls, or big attics, with all sorts of cool stuff in them. Had a dream once, with this waterway in a mall, that seems much like one I read about in a novel written years later....That was an odd bit of déjà vu!

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
3/4... the only thing I haven't counted because I can't be sure on is the Rh blood.

I have had confirmed instances of foresight, prophetic dreams, I've had feelings about people which have proved to be for good reason, I have seen into peoples pasts, I've even successfully guessed lottery numbers

Green eyes, and not just green, they change quite often from sometimes a very pronounced green, to more goldy green.

Does this mean we are hybrids, or just that we are receptive to the way our bodies behave when we are asleep?

The eyes sound familiar! Never tried lottery numbers, but have known things without any clear way to. Got called a "witch" once for that, because the person didn't like what she was told, and was proven right. No details there; you don't want them! Know what you mean about the dreams, too. Not sure what it all means, save that some of us have some odd traits, that most seem not to have! Heck, have even speculated about some old secret government experiment, that could explain some of it. Can just imagine trying to research that!

Originally posted by calnorak

I have heard of the pentagram before, but this didn't look like the typical pentagram (the star was solid).

Sounds a little like some of the stars on old war planes. Not sure about the color, but maybe something like that. Was the point up or down? Usually up on those, down for a pentagram type.

Originally posted by halfoldman

Interesting.
However I get the feeling from Genesis 6 that these giants (whose sons with women became men of renown) were very physical creatures, and possibly, like Goliath, an extinct form of humans (or aliens).

I certainly hope for the women of that time that they were under-endowed for their stature (and possibly some of the men too, considering that those were wicked times).

We do read that Mary was miraculously impregnated by a kind of angel (although I'm not sure how exactly it happened; whether there was a beam of magical light, or if the angel pounced upon her. I'm not sure she consented either way).

There is however the old legend of the Succubus and Incubus, who (very similar to alien abductions) take what they need from humans, and they obviously do something with it.

Physical for certain. Doesn't mean the parents both were, at least not all the time. Well, let me rephrase that. I always thought that the spiritual beings are physical somewhere, and have interdimensional abilities, that make them seem bodiless to us, perhaps. In the case of Mary, that was supposed to be God, somehow making her pregnant spiritually. No idea how that works, but then I can't speak light into being, either.
The succubus and incubus stuff is a LOT like the alien stories in many ways! Old fairie tales as well. Seems whatever these are, they have been playing their games for a long time.

Originally posted by webpirate

Hey...my first wife was Rh negative, she had green eyes, and had this hunch we were about to get divorced a few weeks before we separated. I always figured she was just cheating on me then and that's how she knew. But it all adds up.
Yeah...I'm convinced now...she was indeed an alien hybrid.

Wait? Are aliens blonde?

Can I plead the 5'th? I am blonde...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I'm 4 out of 5 also. Plus I have been telling people since I was a kid "I never claimed to be from this planet"
I've had people actually tell me things like "you're so strange" and "you come up with such weird ideas" some just say "Wow Cool!"

I am for sure "a stranger in a strange land"

I have had relatives call me an alien.....

No, not even kidding. Have these little "pores" at the top of the ear, where it joins the head, and heard tons of jokes about the "antennae" being removed..... Doc told my parents they were a throwback to "cave people", some old pore that most don't have. NO data anywhere, though, on that. Only seen ONE person, ever, with one on each ear like I have. Three that had one on one side only.

Have joked for a long time that, in the dark ages, I would have been labeled a witch!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

There's are sites for Starseeds, where one can read up on this,you may find it interesting..google Starseeds,you,l see..I dont know why the dream kept recurring,but the house i grew up in had restless+even malevolent spirits.(It actualy stood on an old graveyard,next to a deconsecrated church..If you want to look at my discussion:"Rh Neg People,were any of you adopted under mysterious/irregular circumstances?" then you will see i had a grim childhood..Im a sensitive,and felt them since earliest memory,and it was harrowing..first i heard bout the pores on the ears,interesting!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hmm.. Well, on the ESP font; I'm empathic, and can discern details about people and places. In people I can get their main personality, and emotions at the time. I can even tell if someone is guarding (some do without knowing it, in fact), though I usually can pick up nothing else if they are (not that I'd intend or want to). The empathy can become an issue if I'm around a large group of people generally experiencing the same emotions at the same time. Like a bar where everyone is slap-happy, or a funeral where everyone is grieving.

My better skill is in discerning the energy of well... everything.. I've yet to see something that's not infused with energy. Including objects, houses.. ext.ext. Then, I can tell if the energy is neutral, calm, or uneasy or some mix of two or more, Whether it is aware or not, and the energy residue of people that have been around it, owned it..ext..ext..

In any case, My eyes are blue, and I've no idea what my blood type may be. However, I often fell out of place. I think in term of a scientist looking outward and silently observing creatures she is removed from or aloof to. I've never experienced a dream without color or emotion and I constantly find myself staring at the sky.

Do I believe this makes me an alien hybrid or some sort of indigo child? Not really.. But then, I don't care so much for what I am as much for who I am.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

There's are sites for Starseeds, where one can read up on this,you may find it interesting..google Starseeds,you,l see..I dont know why the dream kept recurring,but the house i grew up in had restless+even malevolent spirits.(It actualy stood on an old graveyard,next to a deconsecrated church..If you want to look at my discussion:"Rh Neg People,were any of you adopted under mysterious/irregular circumstances?" then you will see i had a grim childhood..Im a sensitive,and felt them since earliest memory,and it was harrowing..first i heard bout the pores on the ears,interesting!

I have looked at some of those sites, but they can get a little, well, weird (even for me!). Not to mention, totally contradictory opinions on who is the "bad guy" and who isn't. Green eyes good, green eyes bad, blonde hair, same thing!

Sounds like a really BAD house! Seen a few like that. Yeah, could account for the dreams. One we lived in, when I was pregnant with #2 (oldest son), was bad. Had dreams all the time of this little troll thing in the walls. nasty, about 2 feet tall, and similar to the thing in the movie Cat's Eye. Something bigger in the attic, with heavy feet, too. Ghost stuff about that sort of thing always bothers me. Will have to check out the thread, though not adopted. NO doubt there, since I look WAY too much like my dad, and have my mom's eyes. They both had some odd traits, too, though. Yeah, the ears are different. Apparently VERY unusual, and never had a good explanation. Kid of a girl I worked with once had them, too. She (the coworker) said one night, "so you have them, too". I KNEW what she meant, didn't know why she said it! She never got an explanation, either. Didn't have them, or have family that did, either. Met the kid....some affinity there! Course, seem to have that for people with green eyes, too. Feel if before even seeing the eyes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1
Hmm.. Well, on the ESP font; I'm empathic, and can discern details about people and places. In people I can get their main personality, and emotions at the time. I can even tell if someone is guarding (some do without knowing it, in fact), though I usually can pick up nothing else if they are (not that I'd intend or want to). The empathy can become an issue if I'm around a large group of people generally experiencing the same emotions at the same time. Like a bar where everyone is slap-happy, or a funeral where everyone is grieving.

My better skill is in discerning the energy of well... everything.. I've yet to see something that's not infused with energy. Including objects, houses.. ext.ext. Then, I can tell if the energy is neutral, calm, or uneasy or some mix of two or more, Whether it is aware or not, and the energy residue of people that have been around it, owned it..ext..ext..

In any case, My eyes are blue, and I've no idea what my blood type may be. However, I often fell out of place. I think in term of a scientist looking outward and silently observing creatures she is removed from or aloof to and I constantly find myself staring at the sky.

Do I believe this makes me an alien hybrid or some sort of indigo child? Not really.. But then, I don't care so much for what I am as much for who I am.

Know what you mean on the discernment! Feelings can get, well, interesting! Haven't met many that could block it, though. Well, not the feelings. Some can block being "pushed". No, nothing bad, just a little nudge to MOVE in traffic!
A few actually look back, like what was that!

Ever have a feeling you were not who you thought you were? Used to think about that growing up, as though someone was paying attention to everything, and there were things I didn't know. Course, some of the comments one parent made didn't negate that any! Got the idea one knew things they didn't share.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Almost all of them fit's on me. Although i don't know my blood type and have never rejected my mother or vice versa.

And i don't have strong psychic experiences, only experiences that could just asweel be coincidences or luck, although i do feel they happen a little to often to be just that.

My eyes are extremely shining green and i have always had vivid dreams with colors and physical sensations and have been to many weird places in my dreams. That's kinda my thing when i dream, i always explore this weird world im dreaming about because my surrounding always excites me for some reason, i thought that was normal.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I go sometimes in a dream,to this place,a tavern/pub..there,s a horshoe-shaped wooden bar straight ahead as i enter,and to my left,a curtain,covering the entrance to the private quarters.As i pass thru,there's a long passage straight ahead,very dimly lit,and rooms all down the righthand side..but as i pass thru the entrance,there's also a passage,leading to other empty rooms,and a large shower-facility/bathroom,just cement,very basic, like in a jail,i suppose..And apartment buildings,with lots of empty rooms,some older,dimly-lit and musty-gives me a slightly unsettled feeling.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality

Almost all of them fit's on me. Although i don't know my blood type and have never rejected my mother or vice versa.

And i don't have strong psychic experiences, only experiences that could just asweel be coincidences or luck, although i do feel they happen a little to often to be just that.

My eyes are extremely shining green and i have always had vivid dreams with colors and physical sensations and have been to many weird places in my dreams. That's kinda my thing when i dream, i always explore this weird world im dreaming about because my surrounding always excites me for some reason, i thought that was normal.

The rejection is something that happens when an Rh-negative mom has a positive baby. Only if the dad is positive. No idea if that was the caase with the ones we lost, but it happens, and they can't explain why. Seems to be an oddity in biology.

I never believed in coincidences. Care to share the sort of world you explore? I always seem to be "here", though it's weird in ways.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I go sometimes in a dream,to this place,a tavern/pub..there,s a horshoe-shaped wooden bar straight ahead as i enter,and to my left,a curtain,covering the entrance to the private quarters.As i pass thru,there's a long passage straight ahead,very dimly lit,and rooms all down the righthand side..but as i pass thru the entrance,there's also a passage,leading to other empty rooms,and a large shower-facility/bathroom,just cement,very basic, like in a jail,i suppose..And apartment buildings,with lots of empty rooms,some older,dimly-lit and musty-gives me a slightly unsettled feeling.

That sounds like the sort of feel I got in one dream. Just once, and I NEVER want that one again. Was driving, with my dad (deceased for years), down this dark road. Weeds/tall grass to the sides, and out to this warehouse type place. Some odd "people" there, that were very creepy and demonic seeming. Off, for certain. Seems the building was weird, though I don't think we went inside. Very unsettling.

Mostly, it's odd combinations of buildings, like houses of different styles stuck together, so you could walk from one to another, with no wall between. Or combos of other sorts of buildings. Any people in the bar?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Alright, this isn't a list, but an attempt to make a list. No matter where we all stand on the topic, it seems difficult to come up with a sensible, comprehensive list as to what traits, exactly, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people. Subtle things.

For some time now, I have looked at this topic, and can't seem to get any agreement, so I am posting here, in the hope that the site experts on the subject have some ideas. I will also share a few things I have seen here and there.

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up. Here is a list of the ones I can recall, and I would love your opinions on these, as well as additional ones you think should be included on such a list. The goal is to see if we can come up with a list that could be used as a test of sorts, as the thread title suggests. Well, here are the things I can recall:

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc.

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons).

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

Those are pretty general categories, and I hope you can all add some details, and some things I might have missed. Seems a good list could be a handy thing. Once saw such a thing, regarding possible abduction, as in, if you checked over a certain percentage on that list, chances were you had been, and didn't realize it.

So, what do you all think?

Yeah I like your reasoning !
But that would mean I am an alien! I have green eyes, I dream in colour !
I think there would probably be some more things to add to your list if we think on it

Good post - Thanks for sharing

In Fellowship

TheEmotionalSocialist

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
By rejection, does that mean that the pregnant mother (rh neg) miscarries a rh pos foetus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join