It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm surprised i missed this one, good Thread Greeneyes!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
Yeah, I was surprised to learn that too. A buddy of mine dreams in the grey scale with the exception of the color blue. I know many people who dream colorless dreams. I'm not convinced that color and sensations in dreams are the result of being a hybrid, but it's still interesting.

I agree. Interesting, regardless of the cause. Why and how we dream has always been a subject if interest to me. Even the most educated guesses are still just that; they don't really know. For me, it's more just discussion than any sort of firm belief.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I just find some of the traits to be vain though...I don't think having blue, or amber eyes would determine esp ability, or even blood type. That's like saying blue bloods were ordained to lead by God, when they apparently might lack the ability.

Saying such things are alien, would be no different then saying someone with deformity an alien.

Fair observation. For me, it's more an academic discussion. Having several less common traits, I wonder about genetic connections. Considering that they recently discovered whole new layers of coding for DNA, and that they have no idea how it works, makes e wonder more! The possibility of some sort of different DNA, alien or otherwise, is just a part of the speculation. Whether such things would make one superior or not is debatable. Different, sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean better. Just different.

I do understand your point, though. In researching such things, you can come across a lot of really crazy sites, with all sorts of wacky ideas and claims of superiority. Wading through all of that can be tedious. I am just curious, and believe it's good to know where we come from. Good, bad, and in between, our past and our ancestors, shape who we are, to some extent. Plus, I am just curious by nature. When I can list several rare traits, I want to know why I have so many.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Thanks! Over four years old, but somehow, still going! Such fun!

Lots of cool speculation, too, which is great, and one of the things I love about this site.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

it's strange admittedly I still to this day have no recollection of going missing in primary school
but I can remember alot of things from primary school , stupid things like the day I lost my transformer action figure ,
that one winter when we were sliding on the ice in the playground and my friend lee cracked his head.
The day we got taken to the head techers office for poling each other !

the day my mate andy stole a kit kat from a toddler outside the nursery!

so why then dont I remember going missing

very weird. My girlfriend still tries to convince me she is an alien

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Dreaming in color"

I thought everyone dreams in colour, I cant imagine people dreaming in black and white, nah I'm sure everyone dreams in colour.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Lots of cool speculation, too, which is great, and one of the things I love about this site.

Awesome!

Absolutely i couldn't agree more lots of great insight here

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

I actually didn't dream in color until i hit 17 ish. I remember it well, very strange seeing hi def color for the first time.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Check out the work of Barbra Lamb, she's dealt with hundreds if not thousands of them.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We are all hybrids, earth hominid and various different alien species. Some say up to 22+ different races went into our current makeup. It was the Reptilians, who are master geneticists, who created us, using genes from many species, including their own. Different factions created slight variations on different parts of earth, which is why we have different "races".
So there is no such thing as a pure human. It also means we all have the potential to express certain traits like ESP. There is also no such thing as "junk" dna. It is just code that hasn't had a need to express itself. This is also something that has been ongoing ever since we were first created, aliens tinkering with the mix...which is why many have had abductions which seem to involve some alien species concern for creating new human/alien hybrids.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Apparently recently some ex-Russian official admitted there are aliens among us.
It would cause a panic if we knew how many.

I always look out in the locker-room in gym.

Any guy with shower-shorts is hiding something.
I imagine some digital malfunction down there if you pull their shorts down.

They obviously got something to hide.

One day I'm gonna go, oops, I fell, and expose the wiring.

What a let down if it's just organic ...

No, I'm not gay bro, I just wanted check if you're an alien!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

it's strange admittedly I still to this day have no recollection of going missing in primary school
but I can remember alot of things from primary school , stupid things like the day I lost my transformer action figure ,
that one winter when we were sliding on the ice in the playground and my friend lee cracked his head.
The day we got taken to the head techers office for poling each other !

the day my mate andy stole a kit kat from a toddler outside the nursery!

so why then dont I remember going missing

very weird. My girlfriend still tries to convince me she is an alien

That is very odd! Clearly, unless all members of your family had implanted false memories, you did go missing, but you recall nothing about it at all, even to the fact of being missing! Very strange! Do family members have any idea what might have happened?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Awesome!

Absolutely i couldn't agree more lots of great insight here

Yeah, even when people disagree, it's interesting, because you can hear about all sorts of different opinions, on all sorts of fascinating topics. Sometimes, looking at those, we can see things we missed, just looking from our own perspective.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Check out the work of Barbra Lamb, she's dealt with hundreds if not thousands of them.

Will have to take a look, when I have the time. If you have a link, that would be great!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
"Dreaming in color"

I thought everyone dreams in colour, I cant imagine people dreaming in black and white, nah I'm sure everyone dreams in colour.

Well, some studies now claim that more people do than did in the past, but I don't know how accurate they are. I always did, but I know I spoke to people who said they didn't. Since my generation grew up with color television, I don't see how the claim that that's a factor, from the study, is relevant.

a reply to: zinc12

I actually didn't dream in color until i hit 17 ish. I remember it well, very strange seeing hi def color for the first time.

Oh, that would be something! As far as I can recall, I always did. Always felt things, too, in dreams, and can smell, and taste, and even read. Have heard some can't do that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicJourney
We are all hybrids, earth hominid and various different alien species. Some say up to 22+ different races went into our current makeup. It was the Reptilians, who are master geneticists, who created us, using genes from many species, including their own. Different factions created slight variations on different parts of earth, which is why we have different "races".
So there is no such thing as a pure human. It also means we all have the potential to express certain traits like ESP. There is also no such thing as "junk" dna. It is just code that hasn't had a need to express itself. This is also something that has been ongoing ever since we were first created, aliens tinkering with the mix...which is why many have had abductions which seem to involve some alien species concern for creating new human/alien hybrids.

Interesting ideas, to be sure. Not sure I agree, completely. I suspect more that people were altered, by non-human beings, and that this happened after the fact of our being human, not before. That there could be different bloodlines, I can well believe.

I agree about the "junk" DNA' nothing there we don't need; we simply don't understand what it's all for. Since they recently discovered a whole other layer of coding in DNA, beyond what they already knew, it's clear we don't know all the answers.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Apparently recently some ex-Russian official admitted there are aliens among us.
It would cause a panic if we knew how many.

I always look out in the locker-room in gym.

Any guy with shower-shorts is hiding something.
I imagine some digital malfunction down there if you pull their shorts down.

They obviously got something to hide.

One day I'm gonna go, oops, I fell, and expose the wiring.

What a let down if it's just organic ...

No, I'm not gay bro, I just wanted check if you're an alien!

Maybe they are just shy? LOL!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They are just incredibly advanced in ways we can not understand nor compreheend.

I firmlly believe we got engginered, they want us to evolve.

They are here to help and make us better humans so we can reach the outter space.

Evolution is a slow process and all creatures evolve alike without interference.

guess what, we gonna be the evolved mammals there.

They want us to live and thrive!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Im also a Hibrid, i can see vibrational states and travell to 4th dimensions. Can see trought things and control objects and people very easylly and alot more.

Learnning how to express the DNA is key.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The 'greys' and their masters have been making up a hybrid race for decades, recently they have been integrating human looking hybrids within our society.

They look completely average, the whole point is to be succesful in the infiltration process. So when you hear about weird looking people, most likely they're just... weird looking people.

Also I'm starting to believe that many abductees have been modified somehow at genetic level, they often are trained on the alien enviroments to perform 'mental' tasks, even controlling other human beings.

The whole stuff is disturbing, no doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join