It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by apd96

When I have sleep paralysis I can think and talk although no one in the real world hears me. Sometimes I just cannot open my eyes. I can move in my sleep but am totaly blind. I hate that. Before the 1980's I used to have the blindness with some entities grabbing my arms, trying to take me somewhere. I thought they were astral and somehow they wouldn't let me see them because I would most likely freak out. Well after reading Whitley Striebers book on the litle grey guys I thought maybe it was them, so, next time it happened and I couldn't move at all and feeling them holding me and not seeing them, I concentrated on beaming static into their brains. They let me go. I've never had that feeling of being held but still have the blindness at times.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sorry, i don't fit your profile. Me, i am short, brown eyes, o positive, but i do have dreams in color and do not feel pain in dreams, had out of body exsperiences and orbs that visit. Tho, if there were alien hybreds, i am open to mating, OH, i love green eyes that change.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
Looks like I am an alien hybrid then.... I have all four...

I remember reading somewhere, in some UFO book, about a man who was "taken" to a planet no further away from ours than the moon. They could see us, but we could not see them due to a shield of "cosmic dust" that rendered them invisible to us. They received very little sunlight and instead relied upon glowing green rocks scattered everywhere on their planet for light and heat and to grow crops. They had no monetary system, no religion, no politics and no family structure and were at least 1000 years ahead of us - technologically - though both worlds started forming life at the same time (Similar asteroids carrying proteins of life/bacteria?).

They were tall, had green eyes and were highly intelligent. He said that they walk among us on Earth as they look near identical to homo sapiens - but they spread love not fear.

I am over 6 feet tall, have bright green eyes and an IQ of 148

Oh yeah.... One more thing...... LOVE not FEAR!

I am the same in the green eyes that turn blue or grey at times, and IQ 169, but I am TINY, I am just over 4 1/2 feet. I am completely normal looking though, just mini sized, perfect proportions, not dwarf like at all.

Also the dreaming and knowing what people are feeling and when they are lying and exactly what they are lying about (makes them not like me much).

Absolutely with you on the love not fear.

Have had missing time and seen craft, and huge scoop mark scabs on my back for no reason.

I have to go lay down on a bench or bed or even the ground in my dream to wake up here, and it is a real pain when my dream time wants to take over my here time and vice versa.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Alright, this isn't a list, but an attempt to make a list. No matter where we all stand on the topic, it seems difficult to come up with a sensible, comprehensive list as to what traits, exactly, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people. Subtle things.

For some time now, I have looked at this topic, and can't seem to get any agreement, so I am posting here, in the hope that the site experts on the subject have some ideas. I will also share a few things I have seen here and there.

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up. Here is a list of the ones I can recall, and I would love your opinions on these, as well as additional ones you think should be included on such a list. The goal is to see if we can come up with a list that could be used as a test of sorts, as the thread title suggests. Well, here are the things I can recall:

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc.

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons).

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

Those are pretty general categories, and I hope you can all add some details, and some things I might have missed. Seems a good list could be a handy thing. Once saw such a thing, regarding possible abduction, as in, if you checked over a certain percentage on that list, chances were you had been, and didn't realize it.

So, what do you all think?

Not sure about my blood type, but I have everything else you mentioned

1. Had a few ESP moments where I knew what was going to happen next or saw it in a dreamlike state and sometimes know what people are going to say.

2. Not sure

3. I have weird green eyes with orange dots around it and some brown and changes in the light

4. I mostly dream in colour unless its a dark setting dream, I also have all the senses even emotions in the dreams and I dream about places I have never seen anywhere at all and sometimes dream about my childhood I dont even remember when awake.

Also dreamt about certain types of aliens and planets plus government conspiricies about aliens in vivid detail like all my dreams.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Merenwenrago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is the problem I have with Alien hybrids:

1. Any alien species will have come from a planet light years away and will not remotely share the DNA of any life on this planet.
2. To try to hybridize with an alien species, as a result, would be almost impossible because of the difference in chromosomes, cell structure, cell chemistry etc. You would have a better chance of cross breeding with a lobster or a squirrel than an alien.
3. Most likely if aliens wanted to colonize this world, they would just COLONIZE it, why breed with apes to do so? Even if they were to overcome the obvious biological differences and EVEN IF they were similar enough to those apes to breed with them, they would probably be similar enough to handle our environment. So why cross breed then?

I am not saying its impossible, just unlikely.
edit on 17-1-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i have one quality, i dream in color and of unusual places, like im seeing things thru my eyes, but someplace else

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
Looks like I am an alien hybrid then.... I have all four...

I remember reading somewhere, in some UFO book, about a man who was "taken" to a planet no further away from ours than the moon. They could see us, but we could not see them due to a shield of "cosmic dust" that rendered them invisible to us. They received very little sunlight and instead relied upon glowing green rocks scattered everywhere on their planet for light and heat and to grow crops. They had no monetary system, no religion, no politics and no family structure and were at least 1000 years ahead of us - technologically - though both worlds started forming life at the same time (Similar asteroids carrying proteins of life/bacteria?).

They were tall, had green eyes and were highly intelligent. He said that they walk among us on Earth as they look near identical to homo sapiens - but they spread love not fear.

I am over 6 feet tall, have bright green eyes and an IQ of 148

Oh yeah.... One more thing...... LOVE not FEAR!

No idea how I missed this so long - apologies!

Sounds more like some alternate dimension to me, rather than another planet. You would think the gravitational effects would give one away.

Mine are more of a mossy/forest green (vary lighter to darker with mood, and sometimes almost grey or blue), but I am so NOT tall. About average height, and stuck with the shirt legs from my dad's side, lol!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azamorn
I believe I am an alien hybrid, or at least I believe I have genes specific to alien hybrids, I am 20 years old this year, and throughout my life I have picked up that I have quite a few abilities/traits that I think are not generally normal. Intelligence is not all that new to humans, but I do think that I am definitely way above the average human, I am a programmer by nature and 2 months ago I interviewed for my first actual proper job, I got the job as a developer however the job requires of me to do web development, so. a week before I started my current job I started learning web development for the first time, in a week I learnt myself html, css and _javascript, the week thereafter I learnt myself php, then asp.net, then I started coding any idea for a script that comes to mind, The previous developer who worked there got fired for his inability to do the work required of him, I am doing more than what is required of me an I never even went to college not to mention university, I am able to adapt incredibly easy, Last year after being denied the chance to study at a college or university due to insufficient money in my family, Instead of giving up and wasting my life I learnt myself C# and created a social network and an mmorpg, I learnt myself C++ and Java in school, this all is just an example of how fast I learn. Besides all this I know things without checking on them, a silly example of this would be that I will think in my mind of how much airtime I have left and my mind will tell me 20 cents, I check my airtime, there is 20 cents on. I can tell what people are feeling and thinking, like the answers just come to my head. It doesn't always work and I know I can't control it yet but I'm very very sure it isn't normal. I also am realy skinny, but not by choice, I eat a lot and I mean alot! Junkfood, a lot of sugar, etc. things that would make other people fat very easily yet I have never been able to make myself fat or even pickup weight through eating, the only way I know to pickup weight is to gym(excersize with weights), I did this in highschool for a couple of months and I still have all of my muscles even though I stopped gyming long ago. Like I never lost them at all. I have perfect vision 20/20 since I was born including my oldest brother but the rest of my family has very bad vision and they all wear glasses. I don't know if theses things are uncommon or not but I do believe that somewhere, somehow I might have some alien genes in me(yes I do watch Ancient Aliens
)

Regards from South Africa

Hello from America! Sorry I took so long to respond; for some reason, this didn't hit the list on the "myATS" page, and I didn't realize I had replies.

Sounds like you have a real gift for computers! My dad was like that. He passed on before the whole internet explosion, but did programming for a LONG time. Know what you mean about some of the other stuff. I can pick up on feelings pretty well, and have family that can actually "hear" thoughts on occasion. Nothing controllable, or consistent, but it's there. Some other oddities, too.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Weird I have green eyes but they can look almost grey under certain light

Know what you mean! Mine do that more with mood than lighting, but lighting, and color of clothing, affects the appearance somewhat as well. A couple of other family members have then change, too, to one degree or another. Do yours ever change with mood? I didn't realize mine did, till a friend pointed out once, when I was really down about something, that they looked grey.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie163
I've always felt like I was so different from everyone on this earth, even out of my two sisters I've been the only one to deal with extraterrestrial experiences. I have to be honest that knowing how people feel without saying it and knowing what they would say before they say it is one of the most strongest things on that list that I deal with . I have woken up with scars on my back and other areas and strange marks that I couldn't have done myself. It's a frightening thing when your paralyzed in your bed in the middle of the night knowing that somethings about to come in your room . You can't move nor can you call out for help, I don't know about blood type though I mean I'm o positive but I'm not sure about my blood type revealing what I might be. I do believe that some of us who are hybrids are indeed real but we just don't know it or tell anyone about it.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Ellie163 because: (no reason given)

Again, apologies (and to all that I missed in the past months!) for not responding sooner. Didn't realize I had responses for whatever reason.

Your experiences sound very scary. Have you ever tried stopping such occurrences? There are some that believe calling on the Name of Jesus can make those things leave you alone.

I am really not sure about the whole hybrid thing, but I am interested in unusual traits, for many reasons. Figured getting people together to compare notes could be helpful.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swabmouse
I know this forum doesn't want "me too' posts, but I have to say it . I have green eyes that in certain light look grey. I dream in color but it is mostly certain colors that stick out. For instance, I'll dream I'm walking down a street and the awnings on all the shops will have out a red color or I'll be reading a script and some letters will start to stick out in red. Batman wil appear in colors of bright yellow and black. I have very vivid dreams and often wake up in my dreams. I suffer from sleep paralysis also. I find it unusual that many people posting on this thread joined on 9-11-12. Perhaps it isn't unusual. I don't know.

Well, this thread was looking for just that, and also ideas you might have!

I hadn't noticed the date issue, and never heard of selective color in dreams like you have. Mine are just color, like everyday life.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
This dream must mean I'm a hybrid. I fell asleep and I swear to everyone here I "woke up" on another planet in someone elses body. Im not a trained lucid dreamer, so I was totally disoriented. I was on a slope in some kind of market outside, and I must have looked out of it. I was dressed in a white robe. Two females approached and asked if I was okay. I wasn't. They led me to there place, which was all white inside. I remember that there furniture was moulded from the very walls. They then took me back outside and further down the slope to a coastline. This is the part that stays with me still. When I finally looked up, there was a mountain range to my left. Directly ahead there was a wall of water that looked like a mesa in the southwest. I distinctly remember the impression that something was pulling this water up. When I looked up there was this moon that was really close. That must have been the cause. At the coastline there were these container like objects connected by metal tubes about a half foot in diameter. They explained that these devices keep the water from flooding there neighboorhood. When I awoke "here" I was stunned. It was so vivid. The colors were incredible.

Interesting dream, but not sure a dream alone would be a sign. Still, that's an angle to examine. Not sure if any are actual "hybrids", but some traits are so unusual, it's one way to approach the issue. Open to other possibilities, too.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Sorry, i don't fit your profile. Me, i am short, brown eyes, o positive, but i do have dreams in color and do not feel pain in dreams, had out of body exsperiences and orbs that visit. Tho, if there were alien hybreds, i am open to mating, OH, i love green eyes that change.

Long time since I checked this (sorry!), and your reply made me laugh. When I was younger, I thought everyone dreamed in color. The pain, I could do without, though!

Curious about the "orbs that visit". Mine sharing details there?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merenwenrago
Not sure about my blood type, but I have everything else you mentioned

1. Had a few ESP moments where I knew what was going to happen next or saw it in a dreamlike state and sometimes know what people are going to say.

2. Not sure

3. I have weird green eyes with orange dots around it and some brown and changes in the light

4. I mostly dream in colour unless its a dark setting dream, I also have all the senses even emotions in the dreams and I dream about places I have never seen anywhere at all and sometimes dream about my childhood I dont even remember when awake.

Also dreamt about certain types of aliens and planets plus government conspiricies about aliens in vivid detail like all my dreams.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Merenwenrago because: (no reason given)

Your eye color sounds very interesting! Only ones I have seen that unusual are one person I used to know that has yellow eyes. Very strange, but pretty.

Nice seeing some new responses here, and some older ones I had missed! Didn't realize this thread was still generating interest.

Have some dreams in dark places, and places I don't know, but never anything I could call another world. Me a Trek fan since I was tiny, too. Go figure!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
Here is the problem I have with Alien hybrids:

1. Any alien species will have come from a planet light years away and will not remotely share the DNA of any life on this planet.
2. To try to hybridize with an alien species, as a result, would be almost impossible because of the difference in chromosomes, cell structure, cell chemistry etc. You would have a better chance of cross breeding with a lobster or a squirrel than an alien.
3. Most likely if aliens wanted to colonize this world, they would just COLONIZE it, why breed with apes to do so? Even if they were to overcome the obvious biological differences and EVEN IF they were similar enough to those apes to breed with them, they would probably be similar enough to handle our environment. So why cross breed then?

I am not saying its impossible, just unlikely.
edit on 17-1-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

Very good points, all! I am not sure I believe there are such things, and have some different ideas on what the aliens people talk about might be, but trying to stay open to possibilities. Hybrid or something else, some people do seen to have a lot of unusual traits. Rarer eye colors, certain gifts or skills that aren't considered "normal", unusual blood types, and so forth. Just seems odd to me that one person could get SO many of the rare traits, when they aren't all on the same genes.

You seem to have an analytical mind; any ideas on why else that could happen? Looking for some reason rare traits would cluster like they seem to. I know I share some of mine with one parent or the other (though I have no idea what their blood types were), but a lot of them ae not common, even in the extended family.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Apologies to anyone I missed, and for any delays in responses. Had a few I had missed from months back; guess I had too many threads in the "myATS" list, and overlooked them. Glad to see some new posts, too. If I missed responding to anyone, let me know.

Originally posted by HomerinNC
i have one quality, i dream in color and of unusual places, like im seeing things thru my eyes, but someplace else

Aren't those some of the most interesting dreams? Mine, I get "unusual" buildings; they seem in many cases like a lot of building joined together. No always, but those are common. Others are like a sort of maze, with little nooks and crannies all over.
edit on 20-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: statement to thread

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Apologies to anyone I missed, and for any delays in responses. Had a few I had missed from months back; guess I had too many threads in the "myATS" list, and overlooked them. Glad to see some new posts, too. If I missed responding to anyone, let me know.

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Aren't those some of the most interesting dreams? Mine, I get "unusual" buildings; they seem in many cases like a lot of building joined together. No always, but those are common. Others are like a sort of maze, with little nooks and crannies all over.
edit on 20-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: statement to thread

I also dream about buildings similar to how you described and it's usually a big shopping mall or houses or a hospital with an undergound tunnel/bunker behind them.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Damn, that'll be me full blown Alien then.....knew i was a weirdo.....

Wait a minute, Wait a minute..... Jimi didn't have light coloured eyes, but i'm Damn sure that guy was from another planet...would be interesting to know his Blood type...i'm sure his old service records could enlighten us though...or Google...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmmm.
My wife had to have RhoGAM with both our kids.[med that prevents the mother's body rejecting the fetus]
I have very unusual dreams, in color, that include smells, physical sensations, strange places and situations. Sometimes I can still smell whatever it was for a few seconds after I wake up.
I've also had some "predictive" dreams when I was much younger. Dreamed I was playing football in our front yard, fell while running after the ball and hit one of those small metal phone boxes. Happened the next day and freaked me out for a week.
Just have normal blue/gray eyes.
Even with 2 out of 4, I don't believe I'm anything but an ordinary guy.
My wife is an RN and she says the RhoGAM is not unusual. I credit the dreams to a very vivid imagination.
Not trying to debunk your theory, just saying I'm nothin' special.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So basically, if you feel out of place and are bored you too can imagine yourself to be an alien hybrid. Check.

I think this is a coping mechanism for simply being a little off. Intuitive, introverted, weirdo. No alien hybrid. Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join