It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by amongus

i know right?

when i have a nightmare and get stabbed by scream it ****ing hurts.

Know what you mean! Dreamed once I was stabbed in the lower spine, and danged if my bac didn't tingle there for HOURS after I woke up! Hurt, too, before going numb, in the dream.

I dreamt I was shot in the lower spine, also woke with a back ache. also had a strange tornado dream that was sucking my soul though my lower spine. That one was spooky.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Dinamo
dogs love me beyond their standard friendliness (strange ones also)
and yes - i feel like i'm not from here - surrounded with brainless morons
i dream colorfully

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
Well I have green eyes (okay, hazel) and I also dream in color (didn't know people didn't, lol). I guess that makes me part alien. I also have a fairly high IQ in the mid 140's (top 99.7%). Does that count too?

To Dinamo and JohnnyS - Higher IQ...yeah, see that in others with more of the more rare traits, too. So, is it a sign of a hybrid, or do the same genes work for all those rare traits, maybe? Animals do seem to love me as well. Too bad we can't get a study of this. It would be too easy for some to turn into a racial thing, and that would be all bad.

Yea Dogs love me too. Cats, not so much, but cats don't like most people so that's not too strange.

Also, I'm usually really good at anything I try. I shoot in the low 70's in golf, I can play most instruments, I can draw, and I can play a mean game of Call of Duty, lol.

Whether or not that makes me part alien remains to be seen though.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Had the old christmas hold put on me in a dream just last night, it was horrible!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I dreamt I was shot in the lower spine, also woke with a back ache. also had a strange tornado dream that was sucking my soul though my lower spine. That one was spooky.

Weird about the lingering pain, with NO injury! The other dream does sound spooky. Odd mix in that.

Yea Dogs love me too. Cats, not so much, but cats don't like most people so that's not too strange.

Also, I'm usually really good at anything I try. I shoot in the low 70's in golf, I can play most instruments, I can draw, and I can play a mean game of Call of Duty, lol.

Whether or not that makes me part alien remains to be seen though.

Cats ADORE me, to the point they have shown up, when I visited relatives that had a dog, and never saw neighborhood cats. Part alien, though? Not convinced of that myself. Just seems a lot of people think certain traits are related, so exploring the idea.

Originally posted by titzycronulla

Had the old christmas hold put on me in a dream just last night, it was horrible!

Christmas hold? Care to elaborate? Not familiar with that term.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Lol christmas hold if horrible maybe a hexe christina hold.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Looks like I am an alien hybrid then.... I have all four...

I remember reading somewhere, in some UFO book, about a man who was "taken" to a planet no further away from ours than the moon. They could see us, but we could not see them due to a shield of "cosmic dust" that rendered them invisible to us. They received very little sunlight and instead relied upon glowing green rocks scattered everywhere on their planet for light and heat and to grow crops. They had no monetary system, no religion, no politics and no family structure and were at least 1000 years ahead of us - technologically - though both worlds started forming life at the same time (Similar asteroids carrying proteins of life/bacteria?).

They were tall, had green eyes and were highly intelligent. He said that they walk among us on Earth as they look near identical to homo sapiens - but they spread love not fear.

I am over 6 feet tall, have bright green eyes and an IQ of 148

Oh yeah.... One more thing...... LOVE not FEAR!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
Looks like I am an alien hybrid then.... I have all four...

I remember reading somewhere, in some UFO book, about a man who was "taken" to a planet no further away from ours than the moon. They could see us, but we could not see them due to a shield of "cosmic dust" that rendered them invisible to us. They received very little sunlight and instead relied upon glowing green rocks scattered everywhere on their planet for light and heat and to grow crops. They had no monetary system, no religion, no politics and no family structure and were at least 1000 years ahead of us - technologically - though both worlds started forming life at the same time (Similar asteroids carrying proteins of life/bacteria?).

They were tall, had green eyes and were highly intelligent. He said that they walk among us on Earth as they look near identical to homo sapiens - but they spread love not fear.

I am over 6 feet tall, have bright green eyes and an IQ of 148

Oh yeah.... One more thing...... LOVE not FEAR!

Yea, that invisibility cloaking cosmic dust that allows us to see through invisible planets, that have no apparent gravitational effect on earth, to the stars behind them?

Yea, that cosmic dust will get you every time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yea, that invisibility cloaking cosmic dust that allows us to see through invisible planets, that have no apparent gravitational effect on earth, to the stars behind them?

Yea, that cosmic dust will get you every time.

Don't forget no family structure, not even a hive mind or colony set up.
I guess they are just born knowing how to grow their crops and make their technology.

Even primitive life forms on earth have some social structure...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I believe I am an alien hybrid, or at least I believe I have genes specific to alien hybrids, I am 20 years old this year, and throughout my life I have picked up that I have quite a few abilities/traits that I think are not generally normal. Intelligence is not all that new to humans, but I do think that I am definitely way above the average human, I am a programmer by nature and 2 months ago I interviewed for my first actual proper job, I got the job as a developer however the job requires of me to do web development, so. a week before I started my current job I started learning web development for the first time, in a week I learnt myself html, css and _javascript, the week thereafter I learnt myself php, then asp.net, then I started coding any idea for a script that comes to mind, The previous developer who worked there got fired for his inability to do the work required of him, I am doing more than what is required of me an I never even went to college not to mention university, I am able to adapt incredibly easy, Last year after being denied the chance to study at a college or university due to insufficient money in my family, Instead of giving up and wasting my life I learnt myself C# and created a social network and an mmorpg, I learnt myself C++ and Java in school, this all is just an example of how fast I learn. Besides all this I know things without checking on them, a silly example of this would be that I will think in my mind of how much airtime I have left and my mind will tell me 20 cents, I check my airtime, there is 20 cents on. I can tell what people are feeling and thinking, like the answers just come to my head. It doesn't always work and I know I can't control it yet but I'm very very sure it isn't normal. I also am realy skinny, but not by choice, I eat a lot and I mean alot! Junkfood, a lot of sugar, etc. things that would make other people fat very easily yet I have never been able to make myself fat or even pickup weight through eating, the only way I know to pickup weight is to gym(excersize with weights), I did this in highschool for a couple of months and I still have all of my muscles even though I stopped gyming long ago. Like I never lost them at all. I have perfect vision 20/20 since I was born including my oldest brother but the rest of my family has very bad vision and they all wear glasses. I don't know if theses things are uncommon or not but I do believe that somewhere, somehow I might have some alien genes in me(yes I do watch Ancient Aliens
)

Regards from South Africa

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Azamorn

Dunno about hybrid, but you are specially gifted individual.
How do you fare with pure sciences and engineering?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azamorn
I believe I am an alien hybrid, or at least I believe I have genes specific to alien hybrids, I am 20 years old this year, and throughout my life I have picked up that I have quite a few abilities/traits that I think are not generally normal. Intelligence is not all that new to humans, but I do think that I am definitely way above the average human, I am a programmer by nature and 2 months ago I interviewed for my first actual proper job, I got the job as a developer however the job requires of me to do web development, so. a week before I started my current job I started learning web development for the first time, in a week I learnt myself html, css and _javascript, the week thereafter I learnt myself php, then asp.net, then I started coding any idea for a script that comes to mind, The previous developer who worked there got fired for his inability to do the work required of him, I am doing more than what is required of me an I never even went to college not to mention university, I am able to adapt incredibly easy, Last year after being denied the chance to study at a college or university due to insufficient money in my family, Instead of giving up and wasting my life I learnt myself C# and created a social network and an mmorpg, I learnt myself C++ and Java in school, this all is just an example of how fast I learn. Besides all this I know things without checking on them, a silly example of this would be that I will think in my mind of how much airtime I have left and my mind will tell me 20 cents, I check my airtime, there is 20 cents on. I can tell what people are feeling and thinking, like the answers just come to my head. It doesn't always work and I know I can't control it yet but I'm very very sure it isn't normal. I also am realy skinny, but not by choice, I eat a lot and I mean alot! Junkfood, a lot of sugar, etc. things that would make other people fat very easily yet I have never been able to make myself fat or even pickup weight through eating, the only way I know to pickup weight is to gym(excersize with weights), I did this in highschool for a couple of months and I still have all of my muscles even though I stopped gyming long ago. Like I never lost them at all. I have perfect vision 20/20 since I was born including my oldest brother but the rest of my family has very bad vision and they all wear glasses. I don't know if theses things are uncommon or not but I do believe that somewhere, somehow I might have some alien genes in me(yes I do watch Ancient Aliens
)

Regards from South Africa

You are a perfectly healthy HUMAN male

Its in your nature to strive to be 'special',

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Weird I have green eyes but they can look almost grey under certain light

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This thread has brought up some interesting points that I have enjoyed looking up on my own.
It's sad though that the interesting posts with new searchable information are becoming more and more infrequent.
This thread is slowly turning into the "I'm a special unique butterfly/snowflake/etc... and here is why".

If you're good at something great, being naturally gifted doesn't by default make you a hybrid.
Would if be scientifically interesting, or even have an interesting impact if there were tons of hybrids running around yes.
I think it's an even bigger accomplishment to be an exceptional human who worked their butt off to become talented/skilled in the field of their choice over being born special.
One takes action and will on the individual the other just requires merely existing.
It's actually been spoken about in the fall of the western civilization on how as a whole society isn't advancing any more because on the individual level everyone is just wishing for greatness to just occur.

If you're talented be proud of it, brag about it even, but be proud because you worked for it not because you were born that way.
Everyone has innate talents, it's the people that take those talents and hone them through practice and hard work that rise above the average man.

I'll be over in the corner hoping this thread comes back to life with more interesting things to look up.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

Weird I have green eyes but they can look almost grey under certain light

Lol all I'm saying is that I have noticed things in myself that are uncommon to normal human's.

I don't know the coding of my genome, but what I do know is that I am extremely interested in how the coding of our genome structure works, There is talk on the internet about a group who is developing a DNA Programming Language, I might be a little off but I would LOVE to learn that, I want to create new and fantastic genes that could perhaps replace our less usefull ones, maybe even give us humans wings so we can fly^^ if we human beings ever! learn how to rewrite or modify our DNA to a significant degree, we will be akin to gods, that you can count on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a hand full of nuts

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've always felt like I was so different from everyone on this earth, even out of my two sisters I've been the only one to deal with extraterrestrial experiences. I have to be honest that knowing how people feel without saying it and knowing what they would say before they say it is one of the most strongest things on that list that I deal with . I have woken up with scars on my back and other areas and strange marks that I couldn't have done myself. It's a frightening thing when your paralyzed in your bed in the middle of the night knowing that somethings about to come in your room . You can't move nor can you call out for help, I don't know about blood type though I mean I'm o positive but I'm not sure about my blood type revealing what I might be. I do believe that some of us who are hybrids are indeed real but we just don't know it or tell anyone about it.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Ellie163 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I know this forum doesn't want "me too' posts, but I have to say it . I have green eyes that in certain light look grey. I dream in color but it is mostly certain colors that stick out. For instance, I'll dream I'm walking down a street and the awnings on all the shops will have out a red color or I'll be reading a script and some letters will start to stick out in red. Batman wil appear in colors of bright yellow and black. I have very vivid dreams and often wake up in my dreams. I suffer from sleep paralysis also. I find it unusual that many people posting on this thread joined on 9-11-12. Perhaps it isn't unusual. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Oh crap I'm already 2/4.

I'm not sure what my blood type is, but I have green eyes and dream in color about unusual places.

I'm 3/4 same blood group , green eyes that sometimes change to green and brown back to green and dream in full colour, sound smells, feelings of pain etc and the strange places that don't feel earth like but they are recognisable hard to describe that like. Also one thing I find very strange about dreams is that the time feels like its a lot lot longer than normal time I have dreams that feel like days in them but I've only been asleep for a few hours.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swabmouse
I know this forum doesn't want "me too' posts, but I have to say it . I have green eyes that in certain light look grey. I dream in color but it is mostly certain colors that stick out. For instance, I'll dream I'm walking down a street and the awnings on all the shops will have out a red color or I'll be reading a script and some letters will start to stick out in red. Batman wil appear in colors of bright yellow and black. I have very vivid dreams and often wake up in my dreams. I suffer from sleep paralysis also. I find it unusual that many people posting on this thread joined on 9-11-12. Perhaps it isn't unusual. I don't know.

I used to suffer from that too a horrible experience that is. I used to struggle to get out of it but now I don't get it. Can I ask you a question about when you have it if you don't mind? Can you talk when you suffer an attack of it? I don't mean physically but I mean use your inside voice? I only ask because I started learning I could talk and when you get that threatening feeling during it I told 'it' to now excuse my language to f**k off hahaha and I've never had it again.

It may sound crazy to people who haven't experienced it but I'm hoping someone else has had the same kind of experience happen to them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This dream must mean I'm a hybrid. I fell asleep and I swear to everyone here I "woke up" on another planet in someone elses body. Im not a trained lucid dreamer, so I was totally disoriented. I was on a slope in some kind of market outside, and I must have looked out of it. I was dressed in a white robe. Two females approached and asked if I was okay. I wasn't. They led me to there place, which was all white inside. I remember that there furniture was moulded from the very walls. They then took me back outside and further down the slope to a coastline. This is the part that stays with me still. When I finally looked up, there was a mountain range to my left. Directly ahead there was a wall of water that looked like a mesa in the southwest. I distinctly remember the impression that something was pulling this water up. When I looked up there was this moon that was really close. That must have been the cause. At the coastline there were these container like objects connected by metal tubes about a half foot in diameter. They explained that these devices keep the water from flooding there neighboorhood. When I awoke "here" I was stunned. It was so vivid. The colors were incredible.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join